Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

+19
Sabot
lily
lizzi
maria theresa
kazcut
dianeh
calcite51
Cath
christabel
bluj1515
vee8
clairesy
blondie
rosemary
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Pedro Silva
May
Rosie
23 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 am

Hatred is like cancer. Eventually it will eat you alive from the inside.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by christabel Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 am

maria wrote:I am becoming obsessed. I was here posting and reading all day. I took the dogs out and here I am again... Looking for a place to leave some information that may interest you. One of the permanent attendees in court was Duarte Levy. I was sitting on the front row, so I don't know if he would rush out the courtroom to follow anyone. Also I haven't seen him trying to get in touch with anyone.

But I learned that he is really crossed with Joana Morais. I'm here thinking that that interdiction to enter court is probably his doing, by denouncing her to the police as a troublemaker. And he is telling everyone he can her 'secrets' and that she going really nuts. Well, that one we already knew. But apparently it is becoming a really clinical case, she doesn't go out, doesn't sleep, simply doesn't move away from her computer.

What on earth could cause this? What's her drive? How can anyone take pleasure out of hurting other people, people they never even met?

Maria,

It now makes you wonder if what she said about Levy ripping her off , was lies.

Her obsession seems to be with Amaral for some unknown reason
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 am

What on earth could cause this? What's her drive? How can anyone take
pleasure out of hurting other people, people they never even met?

Ive asked myself this many times Maria and the only answer ive been able to come up with is their own lives are so sad and miserable.
So in order to make themselves feel better they heap their hatred on others only it doesnt make them feel better this negativity they spew only increases their isolation who would want to be around such people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 am

Oh oh. That'll cause another hissy fit aimed at Levy.
I seriously doubt her contacts with GA are as good as she pretends they are. He uses her and will drop her when she becomes a burden.
She must be lonely. Living a sad live. Jealous. Mum's a success, she feels she's a failure perhaps?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 am

maria wrote:I am becoming obsessed. I was here posting and reading all day. I took the dogs out and here I am again... Looking for a place to leave some information that may interest you. One of the permanent attendees in court was Duarte Levy. I was sitting on the front row, so I don't know if he would rush out the courtroom to follow anyone. Also I haven't seen him trying to get in touch with anyone.

But I learned that he is really crossed with Joana Morais. I'm here thinking that that interdiction to enter court is probably his doing, by denouncing her to the police as a troublemaker. And he is telling everyone he can her 'secrets' and that she going really nuts. Well, that one we already knew. But apparently it is becoming a really clinical case, she doesn't go out, doesn't sleep, simply doesn't move away from her computer.

What on earth could cause this? What's her drive? How can anyone take pleasure out of hurting other people, people they never even met?

Maria, was jo there at any time at all during the week? Apparently she is claiming she was there.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 am

vee8 wrote:

Maria, was jo there at any time at all during the week? Apparently she is claiming she was there.

She said she was outside, but she wouldn't go in for some reason.

Probably because Levy was there.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 am

Perhaps Levy and Jo dont have the same opinion of Amaral.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 am

vee8,

i doubt she was there..How can she be there if she don't go out or leave her pc day or night lol
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:14 am

Sabot wrote:
vee8 wrote:

She said she was outside, but she wouldn't go in for some reason.

Probably because Levy was there.

First of all Maria, if Levy was in the courtroom, how come there was room for anyone else? Good job he did not sit on the end of your bench, or you would have flown into the air Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 36143 and may, horror of horrors, landed on Amaral's lap, still that would have woken him up from his sleep I suppose (or stopped him playing with his phone for five minutes)!
The Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 563475 Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 66164

Sadly, I think that Joana Morais went nuts a while back and as for her not going into court, maybe her new "friend" Goncalo asked her not to go inside because Sofia may not like it, and perhaps this is why he kept leaving the courtroom, he was sneaking off to see her for a while?

Doesn't Morais go to work? How does she live? sad pathetic woman, she will be horrified at herself and what she has become when she wakes up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 am

clairesy wrote:vee8,

i doubt she was there..How can she be there if she don't go out or leave her pc day or night lol

She said she was outside but couldn't get in for some reason she didn't explain.

But I suppose she could have been lying. Oh My, would she ever.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 am

Sabot wrote:
clairesy wrote:vee8,

She said she was outside but couldn't get in for some reason she didn't explain.

But I suppose she could have been lying. Oh My, would she ever.

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 Affraid of course not!!!! Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 466476

shes probably got trouble written all over her so they denied her access.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Personally I think it is odd, she says she was outsode the courtroom but didn't go in and then she missed the chance of being at a "fund raising" dinner, claiming she had to "download" stuff onto her computer from the trial.

I think that Joana Morais is a liar and a two timing cheat, she had to stay away from Amaral, and she knows why too!

Talking of Amaral's wife, was Sofia at his fund raising dinner?

Sofia is conspicuous by her abscence these days! Something going on there (you heard it here first!)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Personally I think it is odd, she says she was outsode the courtroom but didn't go in and then she missed the chance of being at a "fund raising" dinner, claiming she had to "download" stuff onto her computer from the trial.

I think that Joana Morais is a liar and a two timing cheat, she had to stay away from Amaral, and she knows why too!

Talking of Amaral's wife, was Sofia at his fund raising dinner?

Sofia is conspicuous by her abscence these days! Something going on there (you heard it here first!)

Yes, I wondered about that. Is she getting a divorce to try and stop them taking her house?

The house appears to be in Sofia's name, although Goncalo thinks it is his because he boasted about it during that abusive phone call to the husband of the woman he has been stalking and threatening.

Let's not forget this when the question of his Legal Aid comes up.

He Thinks That The House Is His.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 Empty Rosie re Tavares de almeida

Post by maria Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Isabel wasn't allowed to end her question by Tavares de Almeida. The question was put 'Imagine, just hypothetically, that you were accused of, say, torturing Virgolino (I don't remember the surnaame).

So se did not questioned about Leonor, but about another torture case, in Lisbon, where Teixeira de Almeida is/was accused along with Pereira Cristóvão and three others. His allegation was that the process was under secrecy (probably they were absolved because of 'lack of evidence' if it already went through court), and therefore as far as the public was concerned it never existed she had no right to ask him about that, which is true. He became very violent and shouted at her.

If I'm not mistaken, what Isabel was looking for was, on one hand show his violent temper, and on the other 'sow' for the libel case/final allegations, Amaral (and Tavares de Almeida, as he in fact is the author of the hypothesis that was not been accepted by the judge Frias) had no right to publish anything about a case that was under secrecy at the time: no matter if the book was or wasn't available to third parties before the secrecy was lifted, Amaral wrote about things that were under secrecy. But Bluj can help on this one.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 Empty Tavares de Almeida contradictions

Post by maria Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

At 12:52 /12:53 the british police is very helpful and cooperative, later, by 1:35/1:36 they aren't and that goes on until/is repeated at 1:54
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 pm

maria wrote:Isabel wasn't allowed to end her question by Tavares de Almeida. The question was put 'Imagine, just hypothetically, that you were accused of, say, torturing Virgolino (I don't remember the surnaame).

So se did not questioned about Leonor, but about another torture case, in Lisbon, where Teixeira de Almeida is/was accused along with Pereira Cristóvão and three others. His allegation was that the process was under secrecy (probably they were absolved because of 'lack of evidence' if it already went through court), and therefore as far as the public was concerned it never existed she had no right to ask him about that, which is true. He became very violent and shouted at her.

If I'm not mistaken, what Isabel was looking for was, on one hand show his violent temper, and on the other 'sow' for the libel case/final allegations, Amaral (and Tavares de Almeida, as he in fact is the author of the hypothesis that was not been accepted by the judge Frias) had no right to publish anything about a case that was under secrecy at the time: no matter if the book was or wasn't available to third parties before the secrecy was lifted, Amaral wrote about things that were under secrecy. But Bluj can help on this one.

Isabel sounds like one very clever Lady..... Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 985497
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 pm

I have been very impressed with Isabel Duarte.

Mind you, she was dealing with a bunch of mentally incompetents.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 am

maria wrote:At 12:52 /12:53 the british police is very helpful and cooperative, later, by 1:35/1:36 they aren't and that goes on until/is repeated at 1:54

Yes I noticed that as well. Talking about inconsistencies in witness statements, he'd better watch his own tongue. Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 574656

I agree Sabot, she looks like a formidable woman, who's got more compassion and intelligence in her little finger (pinky? that's how we call it) as all these men in their whole body.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 am

Cath wrote:
maria wrote:At 12:52 /12:53 the british police is very helpful and cooperative, later, by 1:35/1:36 they aren't and that goes on until/is repeated at 1:54

Yes I noticed that as well. Talking about inconsistencies in witness statements, he'd better watch his own tongue. Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 20 574656

I agree Sabot, she looks like a formidable woman, who's got more compassion and intelligence in her little finger (pinky? that's how we call it) as all these men in their whole body.

I don't think they do compassion, Cath. Not that they should, of course.

But you might wonder why they don't do logic. This is Portugal's finest?
Heaven help Portugal. They have just won The McCanns case for The McCanns and Isabel Duarte.

I mean, I already knew that they were stupid. I just didn't realise how stupid. Surely they must know what they have all just said in court.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 am

I mean, I already knew that they were stupid. I just didn't realise how
stupid. Surely they must know what they have all just said in court.

Oh no Sabot. I think that's what you've got wrong. It seems like they are used to people respecting them, believing what they are saying is the truth, no matter if they've got evidence, no matter if it's logic or not. And women don't count.

But there's something else that's puzzling me.

This is about the injunction. No more sales for the book or docu and GA no more interviews/talking about the case - accusing the parents and stating Madeleine is dead.

Explaining what I want to say is going to take a while, so be patient on me.

Ga wrote the book, the docu is based on the book.
Ga sold the copyrights of the book (and docu?) to the publishing house and to TV1
I assume they paid him a lump sum for it and he's getting a small percentage of the profits of the sales.

Anyway, the Prosecutor, Almeida, Paiva, Moita, Neves and Enes they were GA's witnesses, right?

I can see what GA's witnesses (except for a few) were doing: on the one hand stating GA got hurt by the media, it's a thesis, it's based on facts, it's the result of the official investigation, abduction is impossible, having nightmares is suspicious, the British authorities didn't cooperate, the FSS contaminated the samples, the PJ knows what the dog smelled (before this case they didn't even know about these dogs, they never questioned the trainer or the dog's results). (they're idiots!).

Then there's the publisher, who tells when the book was written, edited, printed, ready for distribution.

Then there's TV1 telling us they wanted to broadcast this docu as well as the McCann's (doubt that myself).

Now how does all of this help convincing the Judge the injunction should be lifted? I can't see it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 am

"Used to people respecting them", Cath? Don't you mean fearing them? They are a bunch of thugs. But I don't honestly believe that they are totally stupid. They must have some idea of what they have just done. I hope so, because I want to see their downfall by their own hand. And I want them to know that this is so.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 am

Now how does all of this help convincing the Judge the injunction should be lifted? I can't see it.

Of course you can't, it doesn't! IMO
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 am

maria wrote:

Of course you can't, it doesn't! IMO

It was a deliberate attempt to put The McCanns on trial. The Judge will not have been unaware of this.

It was a cheap shot, and did no good for Amaral.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 am

Amaral's defence is bizarre to say the least.

It is totally irrelevant as to whether or not Amaral suffered a lack of respect or good name for his handling of the McCann case (and of course he did because he was taken off the case and the left the PJ). It is also irrelevant as to why they investigated what they did. The only things relevant to this injunction are if Amaral has been libelling the McCann, and that it has caused damages to the McCanns. On the first look, it appears that it has, and so the judge has ordered the injunction to prevent that. So Amaral has to prove that the book does not harm the McCanns or Madeleine and that there is a strong basis for believing his theory. He has failed to do this. Quite simply, the prosecutor's final report, which is quite clear that the McCanns had no involvement in Madeleine's disappearance, is the crucial thing. Amaral cannot disprove this report, and really that is what he needs to do to win the libel case, and he needs to do something similar to get the injunction lifted. Well, talking about dreams and some imagines persecution by the British press doesnt even come close to getting the injunction lifted.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

The book itself, GA´s comments with his disgusting behaviour are enough proof that he doesn´t have any respect for the McCanns, it´s enough proof that GA has no respect for Madeleine. Another proof against GA is the latest (from BBC), which can be seen at the post: Vile cop.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next