Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalkers at it again

+11
rosemary
bluj1515
Jayelles
Peaceful1
dianeh
Rosie
Cath
vee8
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
christabel
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stalkers at it again - Page 2 Empty Re: Stalkers at it again

Post by Rosie Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am

If you translate the words Bennett claims Amaral said, separately you will see they do not say what he claims.

Bennett is going to make this worse for Amaral, so let him continue. Didn't Moita Flores say Amaral has complained to the police abut someone using his book? Something to do with copyright?

That will be Bennett F***** again then, sorry I did NOT say what you thought I said, now I am going to write to the papers ONCE AGAIN and complain about it.

I wonder how many complaints Bennett has got going with the PCC at the moment? And the Treasury office (which means some one working in the office and NOT Baroness Scotland the attorney general, says that Bennett is not a vexatious litigant? Are they having a laugh? If Bennett is not a vexatious litigant, then the Pope isn't Catholic!

Perhaps a direct word with Baroness Scotland is called for.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 am

AMARAL DOES NOT LIE, HE DOES NOT SPEAKA THA EENGLISH NEITHER

Bennett must have done it Stalkers at it again - Page 2 245193 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 245193 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 245193 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 245193

Stalkers at it again - Page 2 Theamaralpost
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 am

How many 'first times' is he entitled to?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

So gonc either speaks and writes english or he doesnt?
Which one is it?
The above post to 3as can only mean 2 things
a) he can speak and write english OR
b) that was NOT gonc posting.
Maybe tb can provide us with the answer?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I have no interest in whether Gonc posted on 3A's (he didnt, I am pretty sure that someone maybe goatman, admitted to making the whole thing up), but after watching the video, it is clear Gonc answered a question asked in English, with English.

But as I said, there is nothing stopping the BBC from releasing the unedited tape to the internet. NOTHING at all. They could stop this BS in its tracks.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 pm

dianeh wrote:I have no interest in whether Gonc posted on 3A's (he didnt, I am pretty sure that someone maybe goatman, admitted to making the whole thing up), but after watching the video, it is clear Gonc answered a question asked in English, with English.

But as I said, there is nothing stopping the BBC from releasing the unedited tape to the internet. NOTHING at all. They could stop this BS in its tracks.

I agree. The BBC should release the unbleeped version.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Hael wrote:
dianeh wrote:I have no interest in whether Gonc posted on 3A's (he didnt, I am pretty sure that someone maybe goatman, admitted to making the whole thing up), but after watching the video, it is clear Gonc answered a question asked in English, with English.

I agree. The BBC should release the unbleeped version.

We could ask Tony to start a petition. Stalkers at it again - Page 2 503613

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Either way Diane, they drop themselves in it, many still insist that it was indeed Amaral, I think this was behind the release of that screencap. I believe that it was nbrado who claimed ownership of those posts. However, it just proves yet again, how those people are being led by the nose and are willing to believe anything anyone feeds them, as long as it is sating the pleasure they gain from persecuting and vilifying two innocent people.

It is this stand alone shocking belief that is becoming clearer with each passing day.

One only has to view the utter sycophantic nonsense that passes for posts on the Joana Morais blog to see this, live and in action before the very eyes! I really do not know what Morais is hoping to achieve, but whatever it is, someone ought to tell her it is not working, well not with people that have a modicum of common sense it isn't anyway.

When all of this is over and I truly believe it will be one day (and a lot sooner that most people envisage), these people who have allowed their minds to become defiled and their words to become sordid, cheap, vile and nasty, helped along by Bennett, and of course the moribund and stagnant Amaral (who now seems completely away with the fairies,) will have to account to themselves for what they have allowed to happen. I don't know how they are going to do this, for me, I would not be able to forgive myself or forget the misery I caused to two innocent people, let alone try to come to terms with the fact that my actions and words may very well have prolonged the suffering of an innocent child, so I wish them good luck with that.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am

Rosie

I think you are right about Nbrado, that rings a bell.

And as for the rest. Totally agree with you.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

he don't speak English or write it yet in his post there he uses not only correct spelling of English but also correct punctuation?? you've...and not you have?

hmmmm that post is either from someone pretending to be gonc, or gonc does talk and write perfectly good English.

If he cannot speak English or write it then he's doing pretty well to frigging understand it isnt he.The bbc journalist says....''do you think your book is hurting the mccanns'' and he understands!!! Without any hesitation at all he hears exactly what as been asked,and answers in his normal vile manner.There is no lack of English,just lack of manners
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Rosie I agree with you. One day, when Madeleine is found and returned, these people on the hate forums have to live with what they have done for the rest of their sorry lives.
It was their choice. They must suffer the consequences.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

PMSL been sent this email below by a friend
AW Wassup Bennett? Got nobody to email, you gotta send some to yourself.

If you ask nicely I might be able to get you a job at the McCanns star filled party to boost the fund. I have heard they are looking for cleaners when its finished.

Stalkers at it again - Page 2 276246 Never know you might find another earring for your mate. Stalkers at it again - Page 2 333777

Date: 17/01/2010 12:45
To: ajsbennett@btinternet.com
Subj: McCanns' celebrity 'star' evening 27 January on 1,000th day of Madeleine's disappearance

]http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/mccanns-star-filled-party-to-boost-fund.html

Reason 15 from our '60 Reasons' book:

15. Making long-term plans to mark Madeleine’s alleged abduction - whilst at the same time claiming she was alive and could still be found

On 3rd June 2007, just one month after Madeleine had ‘disappeared’, Dr Gerry McCann was already planning a ‘big event’ to mark Madeleine’s ‘abduction’. He told the press: “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing…It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.

He had talked specifically of approaching celebrities like Elton John to ‘front’ a major fund-raising concert. Many people pointed out that no parents, one month after their daughter had gone missing, and who were still frantically hoping their daughter would be found, would even be thinking of planning for fund-raising and publicity-generating events, several months ahead. Unless, that is, they had more than a shrewd idea that Madeleine would never be found. [/size]

Less than a month later, on 28th June 2007, Dr Gerry McCann said: I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term. How on earth, we might ask, could any father talk about organising concerts to generate publicity, and plan to sustain a ‘long-term high profile’ for Madeleine’s disappearance, months into the future, when there was still the possibility that the police might, any day, bring them news that Madeleine had been found - either alive, or dead?

Furthermore, well in advance of 11th August - which would be ‘Day 100’ after Madeleine ‘disappeared’ - Dr Gerry McCann and his PR advisers were already planning how to mark the 100th day since her abduction.

Were Dr Gerald McCann’s words those of someone who genuinely believes that his daughter has been abducted, and that there still remains a reasonable prospect of finding her, or could they be the words of someone who knows perfectly well that their daughter will not be found?

In October 2007, 'The Times' reported on the McCanns’ plans for a film or documentary about Madeleine, as follows: “Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, would not speculate on whether Gerry and Kate would play themselves in any movie or whether their roles would be played by celebrity actors. He said: ‘While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing’.

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 am

I don't think I have ever seriously despised anyone in my whole life, but I might just make an exception in his case.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 am

Sabot wrote:I don't think I have ever seriously despised anyone in my whole life, but I might just make an exception in his case.

Snap Sabot, oh bar one!

Can you imagine his grandchildren being told grandad stories? Stalkers at it again - Page 2 628704
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 am

Me too Sabot, that man Bennett has a serious personality disorder, I know we should try and help the mentally retarded, but honest to God I would like to do something nasty to that man and I am not a violent person. He is eaten up with jealousy and it really shows. I can honestly say I have never seen a man more vile and despicably obnoxious as that turd.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 am

Chris when they discover who their grandfather is they will cringe with embarrassment! Stalkers at it again - Page 2 858327 They will never like admitting they are related to that despicable runt at school, I bet they will hide it, poor little things.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:52 am

christabel wrote:
Sabot wrote:I don't think I have ever seriously despised anyone in my whole life, but I might just make an exception in his case.

Snap Sabot, oh bar one!

Can you imagine his grandchildren being told grandad stories? Stalkers at it again - Page 2 628704

Granddad, The Lone Braindead.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 am

Sabot wrote:
christabel wrote:

Snap Sabot, oh bar one!

Yeah, and Tonto on his tail. Gratonto green Stalkers at it again - Page 2 765343
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 am

Bennett has forgotten that by June, Gerry was already aware of the ineptness of the PJ, so he had no choice but to plan ahead. Additionally, it makes sense to me to plan ahead just in case Madeleine was not found. After all, any plans can be cancelled, but hard to do at the drop of a hat.

And lastly, Gerry is a doer, look at his job, he is a hands on, results driven person. So it is quite reasonable for him to do this sort of thing as he would then feel he is doing something to contribute to finding his daughter. It would quite simply have helped him deal with the guilt he was feeling and the utter desolation due to feeling completely helpless in the situation.

There, just for Bennett, reason 15 completely refuted, for the umpteenth time.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 am

christabel wrote:
Sabot wrote:
christabel wrote:

Snap Sabot, oh bar one!

Yeah, and Tonto on his tail. Gratonto green Stalkers at it again - Page 2 765343

Gren Vile Ho Silver

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 am

dianeh wrote:Bennett has forgotten that by June, Gerry was already aware of the ineptness of the PJ, so he had no choice but to plan ahead. Additionally, it makes sense to me to plan ahead just in case Madeleine was not found. After all, any plans can be cancelled, but hard to do at the drop of a hat.

And lastly, Gerry is a doer, look at his job, he is a hands on, results driven person. So it is quite reasonable for him to do this sort of thing as he would then feel he is doing something to contribute to finding his daughter. It would quite simply have helped him deal with the guilt he was feeling and the utter desolation due to feeling completely helpless in the situation.

There, just for Bennett, reason 15 completely refuted, for the umpteenth time.

It was pretty obvious after the first few days, to anyone with half a brain, that it could be a long search. I expect that the planning kept them both going. Sitting around and crying wasn't going to help.

Bennett is a Pillock without an ounce of empathy in his nasty little body. He only functions around tragedy.

In my not so humble opinion.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

What has always stuck in my mind were the Officers who were supposed to be stopping and checking the cars crossing over the border.

They were sat in their cars because it was raining I can still remember the frustration I felt on watching this broadcast Stalkers at it again - Page 2 442460

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

TB, you question why Gerry was organising long term events?
Could it be he suspected who may have been behind Madeleines abduction, and knew if that was the case, it wasn't going to be easy to get her back without massive publicity and money?
Just think about it TB, just for a moment. You never know, miracles happen and you just might change your thinking? Perhaps?
You are quite happy defending a corrupt and evil ex copper? Why? Can we ask you that? What role do you play in this?

Last edited by Peaceful1 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted before I had finished!)
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Bennett is a moron; that saying should be immortalised on a fridge magnet for all posterity and added to Grenville's collection.

Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 576550 Stalkers at it again - Page 2 574656
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm

You are quite happy defending a corrupt and evil ex copper? Why? Can we ask you that? What role do you play in this?

Peaceful1, see this is the problem that I have with Bennett. He says he is against corruption in the police force and raises bloody stupid complaints at the drop of a hat, plus has accused the police of corruption on numerous occasions. Yet, with that record, he lends his support (such as it is, and that is not much in reality) to a proven corrupt copper, who has other corruption charges hanging over his head. And also, the deeper one looks at the McCann case, the more one has to question the actions of Amaral. So why does Bennett keep overlooking these 'actions', overlooking the conviction for lying, overlooking the Leandro case coming up, overlooking the obvious miscarriage of justice in the Cipriano case, overlooking Amaral stalking his former mistress, overlooking Amaral's debts, overlooking his buying a jag etc etc. If Amaral was a British copper, Bennett would have been after him like a shot.

Why is he supporting such a man? Corruption and incompetence are just that regardless of whether it is Portugal or Britain. So why has Bennett lowered his standards when it comes to Portugal? Why does he make excuses for this corruption or incompetence in Portugal, when he clearly would do no such things for a British copper.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next