Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Star/Sunday Express Reply to Complaint.

+7
Peaceful1
dianeh
May
christabel
Rosie
Sabot
vee8
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily Star/Sunday Express Reply to Complaint. - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Star/Sunday Express Reply to Complaint.

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:45 pm

maria theresa wrote:(So let's begin by supposing Bennett genuinely holds the opinion....and he must know it can be nothing more.....that the McCanns may be guilty of something in relation to their daughter.)

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for holding it with such certainty when you can know nothing first-hand about the case since you weren't there, and when there is no evidence to substantiate it?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for immediately judging as guilty people you don't know and have never met?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for going public with it when doing so must inevitably increase the grief and misery of what may be a desperate and grief-stricken mother and father, if there should be any mistake in what can be nothing more than an opinion you've formed? (And even you know you're not God!)

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for maintaining with such determination the guilt of people you don't know when those who have known them for years, or who got to know them well in Portugal, believe them to be innocent?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for making up foul stories about a group of people you don't know and publicising those stories on websites?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for ridiculing and mocking, sometimes with near-blasphemy, the religion of the people about whom you hold it?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for continuing to hold it even when the official police conclusion, after months of investigation, is different?

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for founding a hate-group with a name designed to confuse people as to its real purpose?

I'm not a psychologist or a psychiatrist of course, so I don't begin to understand the motivation.

Any ideas?

Excellent post Maria Theresa!

Bennett is a pathological liar, in my opinion he is also mentally unstable and someone in authority will have to do something about him soon because it is not just himself he is hurting, it is other people he doesn't even know and he is coming close to ruining peoples lives with his lies and rantings both on and off the net.
I understand that Bennett is now boasting that the Treasury Office is saying that he will not be made a vexatious litigant, looking over Bennett's past, in my honest opinion I cannot understand how the attorney general has come to that conclusion, there is no denying that Tony Bennett is vexatious and he does bring actions against people that have no basis in court, he knows this and apparently to be made a vexatious litigant you do not necessarily have to bring litigations in the true sense of the word, so a cursory glance over Bennett's past and what he has been up to regarding the McCanns, I cannot understand how the attorney general reaches her conclusion.

One other thing I noted when I was reading what is now plastered all over the internet, Bennett said that the Treasury office notified a "pro McCann" way back in June 2009 that he (Bennett) would not be made a vexatious litigant. How odd is this statement? It seems odd immediately, but when you actually get to thinking about it, it is very odd in the extreme.

Why would the Treasury office actually tell Bennett they had done this?
Why would the they notify one person in June that Bennett is not going to be made a VL and then some 7 months later, notify Bennett?
How come Bennett is saying he was notified by letter during the Christmas period when they were all off work?

I do not actually believe he has received a letter from the Treasury, I think this is another of his fabrications.

Now he is telling the world about how David Kirwan a solicitor's practice near the McCanns home, has been inciting a person called "Stevo" (Steven Marsden) who he has never met and who lives in the US, to set up some kind of hate website in which to stab the McCanns in the back! He has published a whole set of emails he maintains went back and forth between Marsden and Kirwan, IF they are true, then David Kirwan is in deep trouble and this could effect his reputation and business and it will leave his political ambitions in tatters too.

If they are not true and Stevo has managed to fool Bennett, then Bennett is in dire trouble because David Kirwan, who has already brushed with Bennett, is experienced in the laws of libel, slander and defamation and I suspect he will take action against Bennett.

Meanwhile among this mess that Amaral, Bennett and Butler and Stevo have created, are two people who are living their lives minute by minute, looking for clues, searching for people that may know something, begging and pleading for anyone that knows anything to come forward, hoping for good news, dreading bad news, longing and yearning to see their daughter's face again and to hold her her close, their limbs must physically ache with that longing, so how can any human being inflict upon this bereft couple, the dreadful slurs, lies and defamation that Bennett has inflicted? It is beyond human decency, it is beyond humanity and anyone who sides with him or Amaral is the same.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Star/Sunday Express Reply to Complaint. - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Star/Sunday Express Reply to Complaint.

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

MariaT Wrote...

So you hold an opinion, but what can possibly be the motivation for immediately judging as guilty people you don't know and have never met?

He doesn't know the McCanns he has never even met them, something he has in common with the person now making millions of euros out of them and their missing daughter...Goncalo Amaral, the bent corrupt criminal ex cop!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Rosie,
Would a solicitor be likely to encourage someone like Stevo to set up a hate site? Doesn't sound like the usual sort of advice meted out by careful lawyers, does it?

I haven't read the alleged correspondence between Stevo and Kirwan. Easily accessible?

I'm now reading Amaral's book and it's as full of holes as the net I'm reading it on! I need to catch up with you all. I'm still waiting for your book to arrive from Amazon. I assume the holidays have led to a slight delay. I wasn't given a delivery date but I do know it's on its way.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Rosie,
Would a solicitor be likely to encourage someone like Stevo to set up a hate site? Doesn't sound like the usual sort of advice meted out by careful lawyers, does it?

I haven't read the alleged correspondence between Stevo and Kirwan. Easily accessible?

I'm now reading Amaral's book and it's as full of holes as the net I'm reading it on! I need to catch up with you all. I'm still waiting for your book to arrive from Amazon. I assume the holidays have led to a slight delay. I wasn't given a delivery date but I do know it's on its way.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 am

"Yes, the motivation for the book certainly has to be money...and revenge, perhaps, for the humiliation of having been thrown off the investigation...not by the British but by his own police authorities.

The search for fame, or notoriety, seems to be important, given his record with other cases."

Sorry! My mind jumped ahead a bit here! I meant GA, of course, not TB, in the first part of this post! The second part refers to TB.

Momentarily mixed up two villains.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 am

I havent read the emails, as I have been away on holidays for a few days (did anyone miss me???)

Are they on here somewhere, or a link to them please, I would like to read them.

I personally find it hard to beleive that David Kirwan or anyone working for him would instruct that wanker Stevo to set up a hate site. I could believe that they were helping him to avoid pubishing libel. However, why would a lawyer do this without any payment?

I hope to get over to PFA later on today to see what they have to say about it, but would appreciate it if anyone has a link to a thread with the emails and the context of them.

Thanks.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Yes Diane, Chris and I were only talking about you today, did you get my email?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Rosie

No, I didnt get your email. I just checked my spam folder and it is not in there either.

Very strange.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Welcome back, DianeH - how were your holidays? It's good to see you back.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Drat, I'll send another and I'll attach some screenshots for you!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Dianeh, of course you were missed. Welcome back.xx
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2