Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX

+2
clairesy
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Wanted to set a little thread up here for madeleine,so people can come and put their thoughts down and maybe leave a little massage of hope or prayer for her.
Cant believe its been all this time.Its gone by so fast hasn't it,but at the same time soo much as happened since May 3rd 07 its hard to try and imagin how a child so young would be coping without her family and friends.Alone and scared???Or maybe happy???Hopefully she is happy.
but heres a little poem... nothing much...but for madeleine and the lyrics to a song i once loved as a child.

Madeleine it's been a while,
Since you made your parents smile.
Someone came and took you away,
To cruel to let you stay.
Your mammy and daddy both need you here,
You're angel face will always be near.
In their hearts you will always stay,
until you meet again one day.
Love for you we'd like to send,
And hoping for you this is not the end.
People all over look everywhere,
Many of us caught up in prayer.
Reaching out to someone,anyone
for you to come home,
If you're out there madeleine your not alone.
Just a sweet little baby who doesn't know,
but waiting for someone to let her go.

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Aw Clairesy

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 am

That is really lovely, dont say its nothing much, that poem came from your heart and because of that it brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. I know the song very well, the words are very poignant. I'd like to think we are wishing on the same bright star. ⭐

I pray, one day Madeleine will know just how much she was loved and how her mummy and daddy never ever gave up looking for her. Please god, let her come home.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Clairesy

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:40 am

I agree with Tinks, that came straight from the heart, it is obvious that there is a lot of feeling there for Madeleine, like all of us on here.

You are so right, time seems to have gone by so fast, yet so much has happened since that night of 3rd May 2007. If it hurts us, how on earth does Madeleine feel? How do her poor parents and grandparents feel? It must be like a dagger in their heart.

You spoke of something the other day about how people learn to like their captors, this is Stockholm Syndrome, again you mentioned today something like that and I agree with you, let's hope that she is happy, wherever she is let's just pray for that, this way less damage will be done to her mind and at least it will be marginally easier for her parents to bear if they can think of her as happy somewhere.
You are very wise Clairesy, very, let's keep hanging on to the thought that Madeleine is happy somewhere and blissfully unaware of all of this and that she has managed to get past the pain that came from being separated from her parents, Sean and Amelie and her family.

This is a super idea for a thread, which we can all take part in and all leave our wishes from time to time, it is one of those ideas which make you ask yourself why I never thought of that! ;) So here is my little contribution.

flower flower flower

I do not know you Madeleine
But know so much about you
Never heard you childlike song
But really would have loved to.

Looking at my own dear grandchildren
feel their butterfly kisses on my cheek
I feel the touch of their tiny hands
In mine, as we walk along the street.

I know your mummy and nana will be feeling this
your daddy, gramps and family too
your kisses and giggles they'll sorely miss
as well as the hugs and the sweet scent of you.

Be happy little one, wherever you are
just keep giggling and smiling through
it doesn't matter, if you are near or far
'we promise' we will never, ever, ever,
give up on you.

flower flower flower

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Madeleine xx

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 am

Hiya everyone,
Some of you may have seen my poem already, it just seemed fitting to leave a copy of it here xx

Thank You for Your Hopes and Prayers
In Our Search for Madeleine
It's Good to know that You Still Care
As We Share this Special Dream

A Life so Young and Helpless
Snatched Away that Fateful Night
A Little Star called Madeleine
is Still Out there Shining Bright.

The Support You have Given is Amazing
You Spread Our Message Loud and Clear
Dont Let Them Hurt Our Children
Be Vigilant and keep them Near

Please Dont hurt her little Heart
Send her Strength So she'll Achieve
A Truly Wonderful Home-Coming
All You Have to Do, is Believe.

Please Continue to Pray for the Safe Return of Madeleine
and all Our Missing Children

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty rosiepop that was reeeeealy nicey nice

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 am

That was lovely rosiepops.. really nice. I love reading poems etc...they got just a few words..not like an essay but they say soo much don't they.
Your right Madeleine's family must be soo lost with out her...all the things in your poem like the laughter of your child and their scent etc...must be the things they try to imagine again.... but it must sometimes feel like such a distant memory.The only way i an describe it would maybe similar to what we all feel when we lose a loved one. I was very close to my nan,your poem was something you should hold onto for your grandkids. I remember my nan really well.Can sometimes hear her voice like it was only yesterday, but then other times i struggle to remember what it sounded like.Photos are good to remember those who are not with us anymore,but the best kinds of pictures are the one we take with our hearts.our memories,because noone else can see them only you.... so it makes them even more special to us...the kinds of pictures the mccanns must have going through their minds day in day out...of madeleine running around giggling and smiling.like you said in your poem...her laughter and her scent. Real photos don't hold those special moments..only the ones you take with your heart.

whymadeleine.... just read your post so edited this one.......I loved your poem to its lovely. Keep up the good work you do making videos etc...ive seen some of the videos on youtube of madeleine and some of them are lovely...loots of thought gone into them. And from people who have taken the time to show how much they care for this little one.

God bless you madeleine and keep you safe from harm.....XXXXXXXX
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Re: Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:44 am

I think this thread is a great idea, its so nice to be able to share our feelings with like minded people.

I'd like to add my contribution too.

Be brave dear little Madeleine,
Where ever you may be,
I hope you're being cared for,
and are happy & carefree.

Whoever took this little one,
Please keep her safe and well,
Treat her like a princess,
She's one special little girl.

Madeleine, we'll never give up hoping,
and where ever you may roam,
We'll keep wishing on that bright star,
That one day you WILL come home.

❤ ❤ ❤ God bless you Madeleine ❤ ❤ ❤
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Thank you for starting this thread Clairesy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:10 am

It is so touching and such a wonderful idea.

I am not very artistic, but when I get a chance, I am going to try my feeble best at writing a poem too. I have been inspired by each and every contribution here and many thanks for same.

I will continue to pray for darling Madeleine and her family and all those who love and support them. flower

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Re: Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX

Post by littleminx Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:48 am

clairesy..

you done it again!! you mad me cry :( thankyou clairesy for opening this thread your one in a million friend!!

GOD BLESS YOU MADELEINE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS,

I HOPE AND PRAY MADELEINE THAT YOU WILL BE HOME SOON SAFE AND SOUND XXX
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Dedicated for little madeleine...XXXXXX Empty Maddie

Post by Mandz Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:31 pm

clairesy,
That had me in tears!

What a nightmare - that little soul gone all this time without her parents. I will continue to pray day and night that Maddie and her family get their miracle. Never give up…
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kateno.51 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Mandz wrote:clairesy,
That had me in tears!

What a nightmare - that little soul gone all this time without her parents. I will continue to pray day and night that Maddie and her family get their miracle. Never give up…

Hi everyone. Had me in tears too :( . How wonderful would that be, for Madeleine to be back where she belongs? I hope it's soon. God Bless Madeleine and guide her back home where she belongs ❤ . The dedications are lovely aren't they?

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:36 am

madz, littteminx

sorry it had you in tears!!!Sad as it is this poor family have undergone soo much in the last year.Its awful to read some of the things said about them. Bring many a tears to my eyes too.

madeleine your a sweet little girl and your mammy and daddy and all your family and friends are waiting for you to come home. The whole world is looking for you out there. Some day soon hopefully you will be found. I hope when you are you will grow up to be a beautiful strong person and over come all of this. When you do,you will see that when you were a baby your mammy and daddy and everyone who loves you and missed you so much, done everything to find you and bring you home. Regardless of all the hurdles in their way you ment soo much to them, and your such a wonderful special little girl that no one..NO ONE had got in their way. No matter what people said or done to your mammy and daddy they love you and your little brother and sister more than anything in the world. No one will ever get on the way of that FACT.

I hope you never get exposed to some of the views of people who are not as caring and considerate towards your plight as others.If you ever do see any of this..then i hope you are able to see that they are a minority and that most normal caring people were rooting for you and not doing anything to cause you and your family any further hurt.xx

In the meantime madeleine i hope and prey to god that you are somewhere safe and that you have lots of nice things around you. That your not upset and crying for your family, that your able to sleep at night and dream of all the sweet things little girls are suppose to dream of.And i hope that there are people with you who love you and care for you as much as your mammy and daddy does ...if they do...... then maybe your still the happy bouncy little bundle of joy you were before you were cruelly taken away.

god bless you madeleine and keep you safe from harm always.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:11 am

Missing in the darkness,
vanished without a trace,
with only the memories and photographs,
to fill an empty place.

You're lost but not far from a single
quiet whisper of hope,
nor from the eyes of an angel
or the hearts of those who care
looking and searching
madeleine...are you there.?

Laughter and sorrow,
anguish and grief,
all the moments of a life
but with no relief.

Never will fade the memories,
neither the severed hearts.
for your sweet little innocence,
to young too yet depart.

Madeline... Fear not the cold of night,
The ache of what’s been lost from sight.
As only truth survives the pain
and blossoms under mournful rain.

A little angel missing
thats left an empty space
Your devastated family
Have missed your smiling grace.

A tear on the cheek a lopsided smile
there's many people out there
all searching for miles.
Broken hearts, a cloudy sky
and thousands of people
are asking why!