Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just To Confirm

+12
Cath
May
bluj1515
Peaceful1
Chicane
jean
Tinkerbell43
calcite51
dianeh
Pedro Silva
vee8
Rosie
16 posters

Go down

Just To Confirm Empty Just To Confirm

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 am

In light of all the allegations swinging about lately between two people that used to swear they were "just trying to help children", I just want to affirm that here on this forum, Madeleine is first and foremost and she always will be and we will be here ready and willing to do anything we can to help her parents bring that child back home where she belongs.

We will carry on trying to expose the corruption of a certain former Portuguese policeman and we will expose anything untoward we discover within the British police too.

Until the true story is known about one Goncalo Amaral, then we do not believe that the truth will be known about where Madeleine is, or who took her.

Madeleine and her parents remain the sole purpose this forum is in existence and I know that everyone on here feels the same way.

Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett, are a disgrace and so is Brenda Ryan, Stevo, the Greens and all the rest of them, as we have always suspected, they do not care about Madeleine, all they care about and all they ever cared about was themselves and deriving enjoyment out of a little girl's disappearance.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just To Confirm Empty Re: Just To Confirm

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 am

Untill she's found.
thumbsup2
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 am

Oh yes, until she is found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am

I will be here, right beside the rest of you. We are not giving up, a little girl and her parents need our help.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 am

I will be here too. No way, are any of us giving up on Madeleine and we're here to help her parents - whatever they require.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 am

I feel the same as everyone else, I'm here for the duration and when we finally hear the news we've all been waiting for I want to be right here sharing it with all you good people.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 am

This little girl has affected me and my life more than anything before. I really don't know why and I suppose I never will, but I have made a commitment to her and her parents and I will keep going until she is found. I am so pleased to have found like minded people on this forum.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Madeleine was, is en will be our main focus. Always on my mind.
Never give up 'till the day she is found.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Ditto to all of the above.
Not been online much due to house move, but still 100% here!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Agreed, Rosie.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm

jean wrote:This little girl has affected me and my life more than anything before. I really don't know why and I suppose I never will, but I have made a commitment to her and her parents and I will keep going until she is found. I am so pleased to have found like minded people on this forum.

Commitment, that describes it perfectly.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:59 pm

I totally agree with everything that has been said. I just want Madeleine found and returned to her family.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 pm

I want her to be found too and closure for her family.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

jean wrote:This little girl has affected me and my life more than anything before. I really don't know why and I suppose I never will, but I have made a commitment to her and her parents and I will keep going until she is found. I am so pleased to have found like minded people on this forum.

I think for me, it is because that no matter the circumstances of her disappearance that her parents made a fatal mistake, I believe with my heart and soul, that little children should be able to be put to bed and stay sleeping soundly without fear that some person is going to come into their home (or wherever they are staying) and take them. Kate and Gerry have the ultimate right to be able to put their children to bed, without fear that someone will come and abduct them, if we do not recognise these two basic human rights, then we have our eyes closed to the very real dangers that could harm our children.

Our children are priceless, precious, I want to scream 'leave our children alone', I am not a violent person and I never have been, but honestly, the feeling bubbling inside me when I think of the injustice done to Madeleine and her parents, is so strong and I feel such anger towards those people who think they can just take children, like they are commodities, that the anger can best be described as the force of water being restrained by a dam, with all of its strength and fury.

I believe that Madeleine was taken as part of an organised kidnap and just how dare these people think they can just take children? Someone in Portugal organised this abduction, someone employed people to enter that apartment and take Madeleine, someone who lives near was involved, someone in authority was directly involved, they smoothed the way after she was abducted, to allow her abductors to get away, they failed to put in place even the most basic of police work.

That man knows who he is of course, but more importantly, someone very close to him also knows who he is, someone close to the people involved in Praia da Luz knows who they are too.

These people must come forward, they must tell what they know, a little girl's life is depending on them and so are the lives of other children that I believe have also been taken.
Strangely enough, I do not feel anger towards these people who know, because they are probably scared and worried and have probably not known a minute's peace since the evening of May 3rd 2007, they are probably just ordinary friends and or relatives of these other people who organised her abduction and they probably are living in fear themselves. It is important these people realise that it is not them at fault, but they must come forward, they must find it in themselves to come forward and do the right thing, they cannot die and leave this world with that kind of secret, if they do, then they face a higher court than anything we can ever administer here on earth!

Madeleine was taken as part of an organised kidnap, the way in which it was done, points to it being organised, its efficiency points to it NOT being the first time this has happened, I believe other children in other circumstances have been taken in Portugal.

The only differences are that the abductors and those organising it and those involved in some way with it, did not count on the publicity and when it came it was worldwide and took them completely by surprise.

They did not count on 'continued' publicity.

They did not bargain for Madeleine still being high profile some 2.5 years later either.

Because of this publicity, I believe the McCanns were targeted and I also believe that someone in authority tried their level best to blacken their characters and to make people believe that they had something to do with their own daughter's disappearance. This was done first by those that organised this Madeleine's kidnap and it was done out of panic, to try and divert attention away from themselves and later I believe it was done to cold bloodily make money out of this poor child. I believe that a person (or persons) in authority were paid to turn a blind eye, I also believe this person intended to make money out of Madeleine's disappearance, just as others had done in the case of the abduction of Joana Cipriano, in the form of books and interviews etc etc etc. To this person in Portugal, in authority, Madeleine represented money on the bank, they needed money and Madeleine could provide it. With the clampdown on drugs, child trafficking is another way these unscrupulous people make money.

That person knows who they are. But, so do others, and it is time for these people, the relatives, the friends, the acquaintances etc, to put their fears to one side and come forward and tell the truth, they can do this anonymously, all they have to do is telephone from a number that is not their own and give the names and tell them what these people have done, this is all they have to do, no one will be any the wiser, who made the call. No one will know except them.

The Portuguese government have a role to play here also, they have to protect their citizens, apparently in Portugal, the corrupt do not go after the person involved, they threaten to go after the family and harm the children and threaten to abduct the children.

The Portuguese government can no longer ignore this, they have to get a grip on this kind of organised crime and they have to offer amnesty and witness protection for whistle blowers.

Why is Portugal allowed to be an EU member with this kind of thing going on?

My interest in the case of Madeleine was sparked out of fear and outrage that someone thinks it is OK to just take children and through Madeleine, I learned about the case of little Joana Cipriano and her poor mother, who I believe has been false accused and is in prison for something she did not do. I also believe the same fate would have waited Kate and Gerry, had there not been such a public outcry and had it not been they were foreign nationals. Someone tried to implicate Kate and Gerry McCann, I also believe that someone tried to plant evidence, only they did not plant it correctly, this is itself is evident and in any other civilised country there would have been a huge outcry over such appalling and evident, evidence planting, in Portugal there was nothing, only briefly mentioned in the files, that there were some major discrepancies in the way the sniffer dog so-called "evidence" was found. (In other words, it was simply not believed).
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

I have always told, and still maintain it today: someone, at PDL, related with the resort is involved. Someone there knows something. Those involved in this abduction, underestimated the determination of the couple, underestimated the way the press talks about this. Those involved in this abduction, could never imagine the worldwide interest about this, and that caught them by surprise, and they don´t know how to react with this. Those involved in this abduction could never imagine the worldwide repercussions caused by this abduction and they don´t know how to deal with it. Those involved in this abduction, knows that this will not go away, WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE, FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES, UNTIL SHE IS FOUND, because, none of us will let this go away. WE WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR THIS SWEET CHILD UNTIL SHE IS FOUND. Those who are involved are aware of this. Also, if in the middle of this, we can do something / the same for all missing children / people worldwide, even better. Gonçalo Amaral underestimated the determination of her parents, underestimated the determination and commitment of all those who really cares, of all those who are involved in this search / quest. In my opinion, Amaral doesn´t know how to deal with this. He never expected this kind of behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Pedro .. I think the answer lies in Portimao .. with the Mayor .. with Amaral and with the other brutal PJ involved. There is an Omerta in place through fear .. just one person has to break and speak out and it will all fall apart. In the meantime, the McCann's fight back and continue pushing against this barrier, for Madeleine's sake. Yes, they could never have believed a couple of ordinary tourists would ever fight like this against them. Portugal itself will benefit from the complete exposure and punishment of those involved.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am

To be honest with i have always believed and always believe that madeleine was taken by someone who is close to pdl...although im not sure its a normal member of the public who is hiding information because they fear betraying their loved one or friend etc.

I believe that people involved in casa pia etc also know what happened to madeleine that night.I cant help but think that.

I will also be right here behind the mccanns until the day madeleine is found and re-united with them.Even the ex governess at casapia says without a shadow of doubt she believes sexual abuse continues at the home.there are folk involved that are high up and very professional

just take a look at what carlos silvino said when he was arrested,which was something along the lines of...''they will never be able to do me for anything because there are tooo many big people involved in this''

Yes i think the answer lies in or around pdl....but i think the answer lies with folk who are suppose to be helping to find madeleine.

someone must know though.An until madeleine is found they wont be free of pressure.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 am

Yes, the more heavy pressure the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 am

but i think the answer lies with folk who are suppose to be helping to find madeleine

So do I, Clairesy, so do I.

And yes, I'll be here till the day Madeleine comes back to her parents and beyond, if necessary. This forum is not only about Madeleine, it is about the McCann family.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 am

Totally agree with you all...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:59 am

maria wrote:
but i think the answer lies with folk who are suppose to be helping to find madeleine

So do I, Clairesy, so do I.

And yes, I'll be here till the day Madeleine comes back to her parents and beyond, if necessary. This forum is not only about Madeleine, it is about the McCann family.

hi maria

ive always felt that way because i cannot fathom for the life of me why there were sooooooooo many vital mistakes in the beginning.I remember reading a report in the very first days following Madeleine abduction stating that two officers who arrived there described it as a circus.They were disgusted in the way there fellow colleagues were handling it...they were disgusted that the crime scene hadn't been cornered off and also that folk were allowed to wander around the scene like some sort of tourist attraction. No one had called in forensics at that time and it was absolute mayhem.

IMO all of that was done for a reason he guy who was suppose to be in charge wasn't doing his job...why not?There is a reason for that.IMO the person responsible for doing nothing about organising that crime scene had other plans and was busy organising somthing else.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 am

Let's not beat about the bush any longer, the former police coordinator, disgraced and sacked Goncalo Amaral, needs to be thoroughly investigated, there are far too many discrepancies and inconsistencies in the way he conducted this investigation and now we learn that even before Madeleine was abducted Goncalo Amaral was over his head in huge debts.

Goncalo Amaral was passed over for promotion and he blames this on Kate and Gerry McCann, according to his wife, Sofia Leal Amaral, it is all the McCanns fault as he was out looking for their daughter, who got herself abducted and something about Amaral was not in the office, so he was passed over for promotion. Sofia also blames the McCanns for being doctors and earning more than Amaral.

Even in her despicable open letter where Sofia attacked Kate McCann for having the cheek to have her daughter abducted, you can see the constant inference to money.

Goncalo Amaral has since been found guilty of concealing evidence of a torture and lying and committing perjury and escaped with an 18 month suspended prison sentence.

Goncalo Amaral is due in court to answer charges of defamation of the characters of Kate and Gerry McCann and for obstructing the search for their daughter Madeleine.

Goncalo Amaral is also due to stand trial accused of the torture of another main witness in the case of another missing child.

Goncalo Amaral also has other court cases filed against him.

How much longer can it be before the police actually thoroughly investigate Goncalo Amaral, arrest him, make him a witness and force him to answer to the appalling way in which he conducted the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine?

There is much that we actually know about Goncalo Amaral and that is bad enough, but what about all the things we do not know about him?

This is the man who has tried to charge approximately £70.000 for one interview, who has written three books, who has received money for newspaper interviews, radio and TV interviews, who sold the rights of his book to a TV company in Portugal, so they could make a documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine. This is the man that regularly writes a column for the newspaper the CdM. This is the man that has had every opportunity to pay off some of his debts, but has chosen to ignore them. This is the man who foresaw all these problems and so set up a company and registered his car and assets to the company thinking that these will not be taken away from him. This is the man who has put his home in the name of his wife.
This is also the man who at the age of 50, his his ear pierced and holds lavish large birthday parties for all the local dignitaries and lets off copious amounts of fireworks, instead of paying his debts.
This is the man who saw someone he did not like and allegedly sent out a gang of his thuggish minders to rough these people up, threaten them and force them to move off of a public street!

This is the man who hired an agent and then this agent has been asking various newspapers and magazines, TV and radio companies, for 80.000 euros for ONE single interview.

Goncalo Amaral is a man who has been reported for violent and threatening behaviour by his own wife.

Goncalo Amaral is the man who has been reported to the police for alleged violent and threatening behaviour to another defenseless woman and her husband and has caused this woman to write to the Portuguese attorney general *twice* begging him to protect her and her family from Goncalo Amaral.

Goncalo Amaral is the man who has been using a missing innocent little girl for his own ends and to make as much money as possible out of her.

Goncalo Amaral sounds every bit the violent thug and bully and convicted criminal, so isn't it surprising to learn that he was once a police chief in Portugal?

Yet people still believe this man and idiots like Joana Morais and her moronic followers, are busy fundraising, trying to obtain money from ordinary people to give to this man to pay for his defense!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down