Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another book of lies.

5 posters

Go down

Another book of lies. Empty Another book of lies.

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 am

We won't advertise his rubbish!
Another book of lies. 442460
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Another book of lies. Empty Re: Another book of lies.

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 am

The only thing fake is that book.

When you read the blurb about inconsistent statements and ever changing witness statements followed by the McCanns trying to gag people from publishing the truth, and we have another libellous book out there on the market.

FFS, dont these people get it. You cannot accuse the McCanns of killing their daughter, or hiding her body, of carrying out a fraud with the fund, of lying etc etc WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

Another job for Carter Ruck. The way this is going, the senior partners of CR will be able to retire off the McCann case alone. There seems to be no shortage of morons to keep posting the same old libellous claims. I wonder why the publishers allow it, so I can only assume it has been self published.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm

So scary. Love the classy blood spatter on the title....he is sickening. And the Fisher Price figurines showing her being carried away...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:10 pm

And it is apparently that demented moron Stevo's book. So it wouldnt be worth buying even if the paper was soft enough to use for toilet paper.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Sicko Stevo?
Oh dear, another idiot who thinks he can do what he likes and get away with it?
Mental. I am sure they are all on a death wish?? Another book of lies. 526250
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm

He had better hope that he has enough money to pay for what is already coming his way, but this latest thing? (Refuse to call it a book), this is going to cost him dearly, much more than money. Despite all the warnings he has set out to deliberately flout the law and commit libel.

Does the States normally put up with deliberate law breakers that bring shame to their country?

Message for Stevo, now you know that I do not make idle threats, everything I say is usually always backed up, or can be verified, take it from me, you just pushed your luck way too far and now you will pay. (I promise you and I never break a promise!) Another book of lies. 71970
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am

It is obvious that Stevo thinks he is immune to the UK libel laws because he is in the US. But I have news for him. Not only is he not immune (being that he is a BRitish Citizen) but Carter Ruck can take legal action in the US, and are probably making arrangements to do so as we speak.

Only a moron would produce libellous rubbish like that, when it is clear that the McCanns are going to pursue those that do it. And this is the moron who on his website (the HOundation one) is accusing the McCanns of homicide. So he runs a libel ridden website and now publishes (self published by the look of it) a libel ridden book. He is a moron. And soon to be a very poor moron.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 am

He's banking on the idea that CR wouldn't begin a US process against him, just like they banked on the idea the McCanns wouldn't begin an action against Bennett, the Foundation, etc. - that the time for doing so was past, etc. That worked out real well.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Bluj

even if the McCanns were not going to pursue Stevo over the website (which they will, it is just a matter of time), he has overplayed his hand by releasing a book. He has made himself a target, and by his posts etc, he seems to have a very poor understanding of the US legal process. Crazy Tony has pointed it out to him over and over, as have you, and he still quotes case law which does not support his position, thinking that this will protect him.

Like I said, he is a moron.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 am

I just had a flash of the blindingly obvious.

If Stevo was in it purely for justice Madeleine and not to make money, why didnt he publish his 'book' on the internet, without charge?

Why is there a need for anyone to purchase a book? If it were online published, and without cost, then it would reach a bigger audience. There would also be no publishing or shipping costs.

The only reason that I can think of as to why it is not being published on line is for money.

BTW, regardless of how it is published, Stevo can expect a letter from Carter Ruck, or their US counterparts.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

You could say the same thing about Amaral, or at least only to have sold it at cost, not for profit. That's why Bren's it's ok to make money off of Madeleine so long as you were part of the investigation is such BULLSHIT.

Stevo ABSOLUTELY wants money out of this - esp. because he thinks he's smarter than Bennett and Amaral and yet they've gotten all the publicity.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down