Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE

+6
henrydog
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
archer
clairesy
Rosie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Sian

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am

I am not sure.

If Madeleine was taken for abuse purposes, then there is possibly a link, but then we are looking at a case of high level corruption in Portugal and paedophilia at the highest levels. It may be that Madeleine is part of something far far larger. And you know there may be a link between Pia Casa (by the way I think Pia Casa is a business with multiple homes, not just a single place, and the abuse was widespread) and Romigen. But then it depends upon whether any or all of these strange things on Romigen mean anything, or if they are even true. And Madeleine might be something completely different.

If Madeleine was taken by a solitary predatory paedophile, then there is no connection.

If Madeleine was taken for adoption purposes, then there is likely no connection. But saying that Casa Pia may have been involved in illegal adoptions (I dont know, this is purely speculation but they were definitely hiding children in the system for illegal purposes), so there is a possibility. The trouble with Casa Pia is that it is being dealt with in secret, and there should be transparency and teams of outside people in there going through the organisation, to ensure that everything is above board. No one knows what has been done to rectify the conditions that allowed for the abuses in the first place, so this then leads to theories that may just be absurd (like mine about illegal adoptions). Secrecy breeds corruption and abuse, and Portugal needs to open up its processes for review and accountability if it to take aware the stain of such things as Casa Pia and child abuse, and the abduction of innocent little children.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty thank you dianneh

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am

the area im looking at from the romigen is map A5 PARAQUE FLORESTAL DE MONSANTO out skirts just outside lisbon.

im not sure if jeronimos monastry is here.

Back to top Go down

DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Re: DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE

Post by henrydog Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 am

Wow!! this is all very interesting to me, I was sent a link and an excerpt from somewhere in an email back in 2007 I think, I visited the site which I think must have been Romigen from the descriptions i've read here, I didnt know the person who sent me the email it was just a poster who posted now and again on the old aol europe board think their name had a gdr in it somewhere, anyway, its bothered me ever since, I kept the excerpt but not the email so will have a look and see if I can find it.

I've always felt there was something not right with all this stuff, can anyone confirm that Michaela's ex husband was a pool man at Mark Warner or have I got him mixed up with someone else.

henrydog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Re: DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE

Post by henrydog Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 am

I just found this on an old forum I used to run when I showed the members there what had been sent to me it was Sept 2007 sometime, i've no idea where this came from originally, I think I must have said something on the euro board regarding my suspicions and I was sent this, it doesnt appear to be intact though and looks like there was a lot more to it but this was all I was sent and the person who sent to me sort of disappeared.

This is the email.

result of a recent post, I have been looking at Robert Murat's Romigen website (not easily found, unless you miss the R off Robert's name when doing a search).
In the archives of that website for last few months, there have been cryptic communications by the registered users. Could this be a way for people to comunicate with Robert and his counterparts, without it being readily traceable through an e-mail programme? The link is:

http://sol.sapo.pt/blogs/cbastiao/archive/2007/05/21/Romigen.aspx

The posters (who have to be registered to post there) talk about Madeleine in cryptic terms. It doesn't make a huge amount of sense but I am convinced that they are speaking in euphemisms or metaphors, in which case it does have significance. In a sense, the fact that there appears to be no logical or obvious train of thought, strongly suggests that they are talking in a way designed to hide what they are really saying.

The main comments appear to be posted by a Carlos Sebastiao (from whom it is said you can negotiate a 'discount. There is a 67 year old Portuguese actor who also has this name. There are also references to two Portuguese cabinet ministers - both in the Portuguese Cabinet since 2005 (Manuel Pinho and Mario Lino), one of whom appears to be a registered contributor to the website. There are echoes in this of the Casa Pia orphanage scandal and cover-up of 2002 where it was said that prominent politicians and media people were involved in the sexual abuse of vulnerable orphans.

Some particularly strange matters:

i) As Tthe previous poster mentioned, there is mention of the "Allgarve programme" being suspended because of the Madeleine case (I have highlighted in red).

ii) Madeleine being in "the Second Life"

iii) Mention of the money being split three ways (including to a woman) and there being apparent disagreement about this.

iv) Reference to the sewers in Caparica (a place in Portugal)

v) Most recently, as of 6 September 2007, they talk about "the mice" and "the pests" leaving Portugal, which will leave Portugal deserted, which they are pleased about. Could this be a reference to the British police, the press or the McCanns? This coincided with the interviews and upgrading of status of the McCanns, which could have been designed to prompt them (and thereby the press) to leave Portugal.

vi) Some of the later posts are nonsensical, but I wonder if they are in code? The website refers readers at one point to a website http://rachacuca.com.br for further assistance. Within that website is a further link to code-breaking as folllows:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://rachacuca.com.br/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D:%2B%2Bhttp://rachacuca.com.br%2B%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLR,GGLR:2006-17,GGLR:en

There appears to be particular significance in some of the words under which a particular post is said to be filed. I attach a relatively crude translation of the posts between mid-April 2007 to present date.

Kind regards and very many thanks for all that you do,

S

Thank you for all that you do too

henrydog

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 am

henrydog wrote:Wow!! this is all very interesting to me, I was sent a link and an excerpt from somewhere in an email back in 2007 I think, I visited the site which I think must have been Romigen from the descriptions i've read here, I didnt know the person who sent me the email it was just a poster who posted now and again on the old aol europe board think their name had a gdr in it somewhere, anyway, its bothered me ever since, I kept the excerpt but not the email so will have a look and see if I can find it.

I've always felt there was something not right with all this stuff, can anyone confirm that Michaela's ex husband was a pool man at Mark Warner or have I got him mixed up with someone else.

Noooo you aint got him mixed up with someone else.Lewis was a pool cleaner at other places aswel as the ocean club.

Romigen hey??This is an old subject however recently touched on.Very hard to delve into because the site was filed with cryptic clues,which you already know because you stated it in your post below this one.I havent had too much to do with romigen although i know a gal who did.

Romigen was closed down after a while,its now some deluded blog that doesn't hold nothing of any interest,im not sure it did in the beginning to be honest with you though.Some of what we read on it made you gasp in horror,but the amount of links on the site ment you didnt really ever know if you were actually still reading frm the site,or if you had actually be directed to some other site which had nothig to do with romigen.

What site did you used to run henrydog?Is it still open?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am

You've stirred my memory there Henrydog, that bit referring to the mice and pests leaving Portugal really rings a bell with me but at the moment I dont know why. I did initially think this site could have been a front for something more sinister but I guess its something we will never ever know now.

Edited to add:- A very warm welcome btw, I haven't had chance to catch up with our newbies yet. DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 Icon_flower
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

henrydog.I hadn't read your second post there properly last night.Just your first post which i replied to.

I have just read your second post and the email you have posted there is from a person called sian. Sian always signs off using the letter 'S' as she as done in your email.

The romigen website was delved into in a lot of detail by sian.But i im not 100% sure it as any significance.Yes there were some really strange goings ons on the site.But as i said in my post last night...links on the site often took you to other sites,some of which were full of music references and written posts that appeared on a blog.

Carlos sebastio had a blog on the romigen webiste,His picture was also there..He was the one (i think)who made reference to children not being found whilst on the boat in one of his posts once,he also mentioned a book which was about airport security and how it could be avoided.These references were not made in the same post.The airport reference was made around a year before Madeleine was taken which was odd given that the romigen site was relatively new.Later found out to have been opened for a yr previously though!!
But at that same time police were in the process of investigating it and it was quickly closed down.Im not sure if they found anything at all.

Sian used to be fascinated in the romigen website,everyday,every night.She was convinced it held the answer to Madeleine's abduction,something which both minxy and i were not to sure about although we did try to follow what she was telling us.We visited the site,clicked the links and read the info she sent us on many occasions,but it very hard to follow.Im not sure if that's because it is in cryptic form,or weather its just a load of codswallop that doesn't mean anything at all.

Who knows,perhaps is it connected to Madeleine's abduction.I have always found it odd that the site was never ever used for property reasons.The site was almost like a dummy site,set up to look like a real estate of some sort however filled with other info that made no sense to the reader and held no information about any properties.

Sian is definitely the sender of the email you have received.I think minxy will also agree with me.She always signed off as 'S' she signs off as 's' if she posts on brians dreams to.

When was the email sent to you?if it was back in sept 2007 that was the time romigen would have already been closed down by.Which confuses me because surly if police knew it held vital info they wouldn't leave the posts open to the public to read.Having said that getting to read anything at all on romigen was extremely hard and you had to go through it with a very fine tooth comb clicking one thing after another after another.To a person just stumbling upon it, the site was holding nothing at all....but to us,we knew how to get right into it(because sian had conquered it) I do know that sian received some threatening emails at one point,i think she got two,maybe it was just one.She had gone into the site that much,was visiting it soo regular,she posted something to someone on the site,asking questions i believe.... and then she got an email from a person suggesting she stopped visiting.

Minxy and i laughed at that,the reason being we still weren't convinced she had found anything that held the answer to Madeleine's abduction.,
But i think after she received an email ....she had a lot of trouble getting into the site.Im not sure if she ever got to read or find out anymore because not long after minxy and i had a big falling out with sian (another story)and we haven't spoken since.

Perhaps it does hold some clues,it certainly was a odd place.

Tinks........... i think the reference to mice was about children.But could also have been about kate gerry and the media

The reference to Madeleine being in 'the second life' wasn't about her being dead by the way,It was a reference to a game...a sort of virtual life game i believe.I don't remember the full details of it.

romigen confused the hell out of me,still does.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by henrydog Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Morning Claire, it would be very strange if it was Sian that sent it to me but I dont think it was, I think she must have sent the original email to someone else who then sent me snippets of it because it doesnt seem to all be there, there are references to other bits marked in red that I didnt get, I had a bad feeling when Murat & Malinka came into the frame and its still with me, might be barking up the wrong tree totally but theres just too much between them that rings alarm bells with me and after seeing this email the feelings just got stronger but I hadnt seen it mentioned anywhere else.

In answer to your other questions about the forum that I used to run, it was only a small forum set up because I got banned from the old euro board for a few days lol I got into a bit of a row with Mike Hitchen & Jill Havern and lost my temper i'm afraid, I wrote some pretty scathing posts which the anti's kept reporting and it got me a 3 day ban, we kept the forum on for about a year but then closed it down, I still have access to it though so some of the stuff I kept is still there.

I'm posting at the mo on the aol penny stocks board, hasnt got a very good reputation i'm afraid and we are over run with trolls but thats where most of the posters from the old euro board ended up so we have sort of stuck together, mind you i'm taking a bit of a bashing from the anti's at the mo but whats new huh!! lol.

I will have a look and see if I can find who sent me that email but I had a new pc last year and i'm not sure how much of my old stuff my OH transferred over for me.

henrydog

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm

At the time of Madeleine's disappearance, he was NO LONGER the pool cleaner, for a while already.

His translated witness report and the one of the pool cleaner are already in our thread. The confusion comes from, mainly, the fact that those two have very SIM)ILAR names.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 pm

maria wrote:

At the time of Madeleine's disappearance, he was NO LONGER the pool cleaner, for a while already.

His translated witness report and the one of the pool cleaner are already in our thread. The confusion comes from, mainly, the fact that those two have very SIM)ILAR names.

You are right Maria, and he hadn't been since the year 2000.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes didn't he get the sack............time keeping or something ...or am I confused ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 pm

henrydog wrote:Morning Claire, it would be very strange if it was Sian that sent it to me but I dont think it was, I think she must have sent the original email to someone else who then sent me snippets of it because it doesnt seem to all be there, there are references to other bits marked in red that I didnt get, I had a bad feeling when Murat & Malinka came into the frame and its still with me, might be barking up the wrong tree totally but theres just too much between them that rings alarm bells with me and after seeing this email the feelings just got stronger but I hadnt seen it mentioned anywhere else.

In answer to your other questions about the forum that I used to run, it was only a small forum set up because I got banned from the old euro board for a few days lol I got into a bit of a row with Mike Hitchen & Jill Havern and lost my temper i'm afraid, I wrote some pretty scathing posts which the anti's kept reporting and it got me a 3 day ban, we kept the forum on for about a year but then closed it down, I still have access to it though so some of the stuff I kept is still there.

I'm posting at the mo on the aol penny stocks board, hasnt got a very good reputation i'm afraid and we are over run with trolls but thats where most of the posters from the old euro board ended up so we have sort of stuck together, mind you i'm taking a bit of a bashing from the anti's at the mo but whats new huh!! lol.

I will have a look and see if I can find who sent me that email but I had a new pc last year and i'm not sure how much of my old stuff my OH transferred over for me.

The Romigen site also linked to another of I think it was Murat and Michaela....Cool Leather or Cool something.......but when you entered you couldn't buy anything !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

Catkins wrote:Yes didn't he get the sack............time keeping or something ...or am I confused ?

His services were no longer required due to the time off he had when Machaela was pregnant.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am

The Romigen site also linked to another of I think it was Murat and Michaela....Cool Leather or Cool something.......but when you entered you couldn't buy anything !!!

Cat, you could when we first found it. Machaela was his model for the leather jackets. DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 466476
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:40 am

christabel wrote:

Cat, you could when we first found it. Machaela was his model for the leather jackets. DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 466476
Yes..we spoke about it the other day.........A model for what?...They didn't sell any leather Jackets !!!!...On our old Forum people were getting viruses and threats from looking there.Now why would that happen if it were a normal website...especially one allegedly trying to sell stuff ????
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 am

Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:

Yes..we spoke about it the other day.........A model for what?...They didn't sell any leather Jackets !!!!...On our old Forum people were getting viruses and threats from looking there.Now why would that happen if it were a normal website...especially one allegedly trying to sell stuff ????

remember the post about rio pedro took madeleine ?we thought it was rui ?
optimus fett and the boats ,i might go over and have a refresh later

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 am

kazcut wrote:
Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:

I think Babs wiped a lot Kaz..... DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 442460
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:32 am

Catkins wrote:
kazcut wrote:
Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:

I think Babs wiped a lot Kaz..... DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 442460

trouble is we dont kno wwhats real or what was made up fast do we .
cant believe we still going round and around nearly 3 years on x

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Nor me.......and also the amount of "investigation" by the PJ that just fizzled out with no answers.... DOES ROMIGEN HOLD THE ANSWERS TO MISSING MADELEINE - Page 2 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm

kazcut wrote:
Catkins wrote:
kazcut wrote:
Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:

trouble is we dont know what's real or what was made up fast do we .
cant believe we still going round and around nearly 3 years on x

I think that's what they want though kazcut,for people to not know whats what!

Malinka wiped clean the hard-drives of his pc's before the police went there.Ive always wondered why.
He might very ell have nothing to do with this case(I'm not sure about that though!!) he might be a guy who things on his pc that he felt might incriminate him in other things,so decided to wipe them clean.Nonetheless by doing that he as added more suspicion on himself,the same way that people got suss about him when his vehicle(for the second time,got blown up...the second time someone wrote FALA on the pavement besides his van,that imo, was someone who suspects him.And it is people like that why we need to come forward and answer to why they done it??why would they feel the need to to target malinka??who at the time was not in the medias spotlight nor was he suspected of any involvement.In fact you hardly heard of him(like you don't now)

I used to wonder if it was Michaela(or someone she knew) who done that to his van.I wondered it because i thought after seeing murat being so stressed and pissed off she might be upset for him,and in a desperate situation she maybe tried to get to malinka.Murat was in the UK when malinka's van was blown up,so I'm thinking....was she upset and frustrated for him having to come over here and was the van incident a sort of cry for help.I cant get her, murat, or malinka out of my head,something isn't right there with all the different things that have been reported about them.But perhaps malinka was the boss out of them all....maybe it was him(who had previously bragged about having underage sex) who is head dickhead in all of this..perhaps murat and Michaela are his side kicks so to speak.Not sure just thought on the matter.But im baffled to kazcut,the abduction as been overtaken by lies smears leaks allegations and false rumours.None of us truly know what as happened only Madeleine and her abductor/s.

Ive had so many thoughts on the matter but i have to be honest i keep coming back to these three,well four with Luis.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2