Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

+9
Catkins
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
rosemary
Peaceful1
maria
jean
christabel
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   Empty MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

Post by christabel Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 am

The detective believes Madeleine McCann's abductor was caught on camera
Sunday November 7,2010
By James Murray THE detective who led the initial investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance believes her abductor was caught on camera – but revealed that the film was wiped before detectives saw it.

Yesterday controversial figure Goncalo Amaral backed Kate and Gerry McCann’s demand for a review and reopening of the investigation.

The Sunday Express took Mr Amaral, whose book Maddy: The Truth Of The Lie was banned briefly from bookstores, to Praia da Luz to ask him to reveal where mistakes were made.

He walked the route he believes the person who snatched Madeleine took. It begins at apartment 5A of the Ocean Club, from where the three-year-old disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Mr Amaral believes the person would have crossed a road leading to a poorly lit road alongside waste ground.

Standing at an entrance to the waste ground, Mr Amaral said: “This area was thoroughly searched.”

He walked a few steps and looked up at a CCTV camera and sighed loudly. The camera belongs to the Estrela da Luz resort hotel. “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,” he said.

“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over. It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

Walking alongside the waste ground, he enters a narrow street called Rua da Escola Primaria. “This is where there was a significant sighting of a man carrying a child in his arms,” he said. “He was seen by a witness, Martin Smith from Ireland.”

The man with the child continued down the hill and would have come to a crossroads. Opposite the junction is an empty villa with a large garden. The wooden door leading to the garden is open.

“It was open at the time and the villa is still empty,” Mr Amaral said. “My officers spent a lot of time here.”

Mr Amaral concludes that any new investigation should fully consider the statement of Mr Smith. “I hope this is seriously examined because it is an important aspect of the case,” he said.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210032/Madeleine-McCann-Did-the-camera-hold-vital-clue-
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   Empty Re: MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

Post by christabel Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 am

THE detective who led the initial investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance believes her abductor was caught on camera

Is Gonc now saying there was an abductor?

He walked the route he believes the person who snatched Madeleine took
I don't believe the pratt can say this after writing that load of bull in his book. Sick, twisted bas tard WTF
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   Empty Re: MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

Post by jean Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:25 am

He walked the route he believes the person who snatched Madeleine took. It begins at apartment 5A of the Ocean Club, from where the three-year-old disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Is this man now actually saying that Madeleine has been abducted?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 am

Ditto Chris!!

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am

If I remember rightly Mr Smith is recorded as saying that the man carrying the child resembled Gerry McCann. Perhaps this is what Amaral is insinuating.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

I wonder how much the Express had to pay Gonc for this story?

Cos one thing the fat defective don't do, is freebies. This has made my blood boil, the bloody asshole creeper.
Then again maybe he is scared of what will come out when the case is reopened.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

As far as I remember, there were no public cameras installed in Luz at that time. On the other hand, is this car park private to that Estrela Hotel? If not, why on earth is it focusing a public car park? This, in a country where even the camaras for trafic control on motorways and the alike are not working because 'they can harm individual right to privacy'.

Where in the process is the report of this dilligence? He is lying, either now or at the time.

And why didn't he report that fact on his book of lies? Because it is a NEW lie, he didn't think of it at the time.

Last edited by maria on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Thats a BIG U turn if he is now saying that Madeleine WAS abducted!! Wow.
After writing his useless book saying she died either through Calpol overdose or falling from the sofa, either way, amaral thinks she died twice........now this????
Something has rattled his cage if he is saying he now believes she was abducted!!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

He definitely believes she was killed and then taken........I am sure he believes it was Gerry that did it and this is what he wants to prove. If I am wrong then I am utterly flummoxed!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Hmmm... something very strange in amaral´s words here. I don´t believe in any word of what he says.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I have read and reread this...........Gonc believes it was Gerry. But is very careful not to say this. He has some wild theory that Gerry organised Maddie´s disappearance after the "accident" in the apartment and he is throwing everything behind that Irishman´s statement - Martin Smith who said the man looked like Gerry....
No big changes there! Of course he "sighed" when he looked at the camera, he can´t prove his crazy deranged theory!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Why on earth is the Express giving this dispicable liar of a man any airtime ?

He has just used it as a cheap publicity shot to bring in The Smiths again because it was Martin Smith that believes he saw Gerry!.

The only thing that should seriously be examined here is Amaral!

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 pm

rosemary wrote:I have read and reread this...........Gonc believes it was Gerry. But is very careful not to say this. He has some wild theory that Gerry organised Maddie´s disappearance after the "accident" in the apartment and he is throwing everything behind that Irishman´s statement - Martin Smith who said the man looked like Gerry....
No big changes there! Of course he "sighed" when he looked at the camera, he can´t prove his crazy deranged theory!!!

Ditto.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 pm

PJ confirmed that Mr. McCann was in Praia da Luz, helping in the search, when the smith told his ridiculous thoughts. That is why I wrote: "Hmmm... something very strange in amaral´s words here. I don´t believe in any word of what he says".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:PJ confirmed that Mr. McCann was in Praia da Luz, helping in the search, when the smith told his ridiculous thoughts. That is why I wrote: "Hmmm... something very strange in amaral´s words here. I don´t believe in any word of what he says".

Correct Pedro, Amaral is a convicted Perjurer and proven liar!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   Empty What Is Amaral's Game?

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Sunday November 7,2010
By James Murray

Link To Sunday Express Story

THE detective who led the initial investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance believes her abductor was caught on camera – but revealed that the film was wiped before detectives saw it.
Yesterday controversial figure Goncalo Amaral backed Kate and Gerry McCann’s demand for a review and reopening of the investigation.

The Sunday Express took Mr Amaral, whose book Maddy: The Truth Of The Lie was banned briefly from bookstores, to Praia da Luz to ask him to reveal where mistakes were made.

Mr Amaral believes the person would have crossed a road leading to a poorly lit road alongside waste ground.

Standing at an entrance to the waste ground, Mr Amaral said: “This area was thoroughly searched.”

He walked a few steps and looked up at a CCTV camera and sighed loudly. The camera belongs to the Estrela da Luz resort hotel. “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,” he said.

“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over. It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

Walking alongside the waste ground, he enters a narrow street called Rua da Escola Primaria. “This is where there was a significant sighting of a man carrying a child in his arms,” he said. “He was seen by a witness, Martin Smith from Ireland.”

The man with the child continued down the hill and would have come to a crossroads. Opposite the junction is an empty villa with a large garden. The wooden door leading to the garden is open.

“It was open at the time and the villa is still empty,” Mr Amaral said. “My officers spent a lot of time here.”

Mr Amaral concludes that any new investigation should fully consider the statement of Mr Smith. “I hope this is seriously examined because it is an important aspect of the case,” he said.
Footnote:

Will people please observe that I managed to cut out the advert to win a luxury holiday and that it is NOTHING to do with the Mccanns?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Banned briefly? Oh yeah all right if you say so James.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm

What is his game????? TO LOOK COOPERATIVE AND TO THEREBY GARNER SYMPATHY!!!! Nasty little man.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:56 pm

THE detective who led the initial investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance believes her abductor was caught on camera – but revealed that the film was wiped before detectives saw it.

Funny that, this is another one supposedly wiped before detectives saw it, just like the supermarket and petrol station camera's.SO WHO WIPED THEM?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 pm

christabel wrote:THE detective who led the initial investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance believes her abductor was caught on camera – but revealed that the film was wiped before detectives saw it.

Funny that, this is another one supposedly wiped before detectives saw it, just like the supermarket and petrol station camera's.SO WHO WIPED THEM?

And did the PJ ever find out who wiped them? MMMMM.......

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

I sense a very, very scared Goncalo Amaral here!

Good luck with that because MISTAKE N0 1 when Amaral sat eating shrimp and drinking, just a few miles away with his ***political friend*** and REFUSED to attend the scene of the abduction of a 3 year old child from her bed *ON HIS PATCH*, Amaral's entire investigation was one long mistake, a comedy of errors, a farce and a complete and utter joke. Anyone would think that Amaral "didn't want Madeleine found" from his behaviour and his non-existent investigative skills. The way in which he made every single mistake there was to make, one could be forgiven for thinking that no detective of his supposed "experience" could possibly have done this.

it is a great pity that Goncalo Amaral did not see fit to "walk this route" during the time he was supposed to be investigating Madeleine's abduction!

And he thinks this why exactly? What are his reasons for thinking this?

how would Amaral possibly know this? He was *NOT* there, he was *NEVER* there, he *NEVER* attended the scene, to this very day he has *NEVER* spoken to Kate and Gerry McCann!

If Amaral was there at the scene doing his job and actually "coordinating" the investigation, instead of preferring to stay and eat shrimp and drink alcohol with his *political friend* then perhaps, his officers would have got to that hotel *IMMEDIATELY* like they should have done and this CCTV camera would have been examined *BEFORE* it was wiped? And does it occur to Amaral, that if this CCTV camera was wiped, then the person that wiped it, must have been involved in Madeleine's abduction? And if this was the case, then this would lead to the abduction being an *INSIDE* job, indicating that someone of some people in Mark Warner were involved in Madeleine's abduction? Something many of us have pointed to?
*Like giving the McCanns that particular apartment
*Supplying a copy of the key to the apartment
*Giving inside information on the McCanns whereabouts
*Taking all the bed linen away BFORE it was forensically examined?
*DELAYING calling the GNR
*Giving all this information (and more) to the abductors?
*Watching the McCanns movements?
*Watching Madeleine?

By the way, who is that fat bald man, said to be a PJ detective, that was innocently photographed watching Gerry playing with Madeleine in the hotel playground? And did a photographic forensic expert ever discover if that was actually someone concealed in the apparatus taking pictures of Madeleine?

Yeah you "betcha" Madeleine was let down, she was let down by Goncalo Amaral, who is either the biggest blithering idiot who is the last person in the world that should have been allowed to become a detective, or in fact he knows something. Knew that Madeleine was going to be taken, which is why he stayed eating shrimp and drinking! Knows who took her, knows where Madeleine could be now!

So did Amaral have this villa forensically examined for traces of Madeleine? This is probably where the abductor took Madeleine and why there is a time discrepancy between the Tanner sighting and the Smith sighting.
If that villa was standing empty at the time of Madeleine's abduction, it should have been identified, located and searched immediately, it would be standard procedure in any police investigation of this kind. Still as Amaral preferred to stay eating shrimp and drinking and no one was coordinating the investigation and search for this little girl, this, a major lead was lost. So yes Madeleine was let down, she was let down by Goncalo Amaral.
By the way who owned that villa? Was it on some "local person's property port folio, for sale? For rent? For holiday letting? Who owns it? Where are they now? Who was managing the property? Who had keys? Could Madeleine have been kept there until early next morning, then "dragged kicking and screaming to the Marina and on to a waiting boat"? JUST AS AN EYE WITNESS REPORTED?

Strange how all these things are coming out now! Wonder why?

Personally, I don;t think Amaral is in any position to give advice about what should and should not happen in any possible review. The only thing that should happen regarding Goncalo Amaral and this "loose tongued" chat to a journalist has confirmed, is that Goncalo Amaral should be arrested and made an official witness and made to tell exactly what he knows about Madeleine, because this report has confirmed in my opinion, Goncalo Amaral knows a hell of a lot more than he is letting on, (which explains his haunted look.) Amaral knows - ARREST HIM PORTUGAL.

Five things...

1)...How much did the Sunday Express pay Amaral for this story?

2)...Goncalo Amaral seems to have NO PROBLEM speaking English to James Murray, but of course some of us have always KNOWN that Amaral "Can speak better English than most people think". (Remember "F*** the McCanns?) Well some of us KNEW Amaral could understand and speak English even before that little outburst!

3)...So language was no barrier, why hasn't Goncalo Amaral NOT spoken to Kate and Gerry McCann to this very day? And how could he possibly have known all the inclusions in his book if he never took the time or trouble to speak with the McCanns?

4)...Isn't it odd that the person in charge of such a high profile case, never once spoken to the parents who he (Amaral), believed were the prime suspects? Despite the FACT that he could speak and understand English?

5)...Why deny he could speak and understand English?

I think the pressure is getting to Amaral, he knows with the breaking of the "Jacinta Rees" story, something very very serious is about to break loose.

Beware Goncalo your Sins Are Finding you Out!

Only an "attention seeking amoeba" would still think the McCanns had anything at all to do with their daughter's disappearance. Speaking of "attention seeking amoebas", I wonder how Tony Bennett is these days?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Yes good breakdown Rosie, excellent. And BTW Rosie do you know if anything IS happening with the Jacinta Rees story? It has gone very silent.

And can you bring up the martin Smith witness statement - don´t know where to start looking in the files. How or why can Amaral set such store by it?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   Empty Smith Statement

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 pm

With regard to the Jacinta Rees case, it depends very much on if her family will let this lie, if they do not then this may cause huge problems for Goncalo Amaral and the PJ. However, I have it on good authority, that things "may not be as quiet" as they seem!

Here is the Smith statements, they are actually in this forum, there are some excellent photographs here!

Smith Family Statements
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210032/Madeleine-McCann-Did-the-camera-hold-vital-clue-

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Re jacinta, I don´t think they will give up so easily, my gut feeling. Good to hear things are ongoing in that direction. I despair so often!

As for that Smith statement I remeber it well now and see that I was sure it was madeleine. But in this statement he makes no reference to it being like Gerry. Only that it could have been "a father". Naturally enough. So how is Gonc so convinced by this witness. Was it somewhere else that he made the connection withGerry?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next