Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated!

+11
jean
May
Tinkerbell43
Peaceful1
vee8
christabel
bluj1515
Catkins
Rosie
maria
Pedro Silva
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Empty Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated!

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Here is the full news from Expresso, about Gonzo´s jag:

Justice takes Jaguar from Gonçalo Amaral. Court keeps with Jaguar of Gonçalo Amaral. Copyright and share of the former inspector of PJ at the company he created were also arrested.

The Civil Court of Lisbon, who, this week ordered the arrest of the copyright of the book of Gonçalo Amaral, about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a also the documentary which follow it, considers that the member company created by the former coordinator of PJ cannot produce, and remove the proceeds to him personally for the sales of books and videos.
Therefore, following the claim from the McCann family, decided through a trial process, arrested also the share of Amaral in the company, a third of his salary as a manager and even the jaguar he drives - but that belongs to the firm.

The car, with a displacement of 2700 cc and with a price of around 70 thousand euros new, was purchased in May and registered in the name of the sopciety Gonçalo Amaral Ltd, with a social capital of 5000 euros.
The company, created in November last year, offers consultancy, studies and analysis in the field of criminal investigation and is specialized in the dissemination, promotion and communication of technical work.

The notifications to the publishers who published the book "Maddie - the truth of lies" - followed at the beginning of last week to several european countries: Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain and France.
The publisher Guerra & Paz "War & Peace" (which published the book in Portugal), (owner of Correio da Manhã, where Amaral has a weekly columnist), the Valentim de Carvalho and TVI were also notified of the arrest of the copyright are due to the former coordinator of PJ until a final decision on the ongoing process.

Contacted by the Expresso newspaper, Gonçalo Amaral declined to make any comment on the decision of the Civil Court, referring to its position to a press release issued on Wednesday. In that document, Amaral "fears to get prevented to defend his reasons in court and admits constraints related to his own defense".

Kate and Gerry McCann, who were considered "arguidos" during the process of investigation, and their three minor children. Sean, Amelie and Madeleine, are the applicants of the ongoing process in court. They require to the former inspector, a compensation of 1.2 million euros by defamation, due to claims "continued and blatant" about the investigation of ther case in 2007. However, according to the assessment made by the Court, the assets of Amaral does not offer sufficient guarantees for the payment in case of conviction.

The house of Olhão which he bought together with his wife in 2002, with a loan from the BIC, but it is only registered in his wife´s name - was arrested in 2005 due to a debt of around 130 thousand euros. A year later, the National Treasury recorded the seize of a house as a guarantee of payment of 16900 euros. Finally, two years ago, was the BES (to whom now BIC belongs) to go forward with a executive action against Amaral and his wife, for the recovery of more than 300 thousand euros - new seized
The book "Maddie- the truth of lies" was launched in July 2008 and, until the end of September, has 12 editions - in other words - 120 thousand books. However, in September, also, by Court decision, the book´s sales had already been banned. Gonçalo Amaral retired from PJ in July last year, after 26 years of service. At the time, he said he went out to have "full freedom of expression", after having been sacked, months before the investigation of the disappearance of the British child, due to statements made to the media. Currently, Amaral receives a pension for early retirement of 2039 euros. The inquiry was shelved in July 2008, without being cleared any responsability of the parents of the British child of three years old who disappeared at May three of 2007, at Praia da Luz. The couple McCann was cleared, and the "arguido status" removed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Empty Re: Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated!

Post by maria Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 am

Good Lord!

HOW many debts and all assets already seized by banks?

1 -Olhão house, seized by BIC in 2005 value 130.000 euro
2 - Another house (where/which?) seized by the Taxman in 2006 value 16.900 euro
3 - Court action by BES in 2007 for 300.000 euro 'now seized'

We will probably find out before the end of the year that there was something else seized in 2008.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Empty Hi Maria

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 am

Am I understanding this correctly? The Amarals were in financial trouble from around 2002 and still in trouble in 2005 prior to Madeleine's abduction? Joana Cipriano was abducted 12th September 2004, 7 miles from where Madeleine was abducted!

I feel like someone has just immersed me in ice cold water! Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Affraid A whole load of things now appear to be clicking solidly into place!

As I have said for over 2 years now.

Portugal MUST arrest Goncalo Amaral, they MUST make him a witness and they MUST ask him all the questions that only he can answer regarding Madeleine McCann.

Something is definitely NOT right here!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 am

So.....if the rumours are true...How could he afford shares in the new Race Track on the Algarve?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:02 am

These do NOT appear to be rumours. Stunning news ok, but not rumours. And buying shares from anywhere is quite easy, banks will lend you the money, if you 'appear' to be solvent. May be that was the reason why BES sued him to recover 300.000 euro ...

Now Rosie, I haven't the paper with me but I completely trust Pedro's translation. And yes, it means he was in BIG financial trouble (already when Joana disappeared...)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 am

maria wrote:These do NOT appear to be rumours. Stunning news ok, but not rumours. And buying shares from anywhere is quite easy, banks will lend you the money, if you 'appear' to be solvent. May be that was the reason why BES sued him to recover 300.000 euro ...

Now Rosie, I haven't the paper with me but I completely trust Pedro's translation. And yes, it means he was in BIG financial trouble (already when Joana disappeared...)

It makes it look like he saw how Cristavao retired and wrote the Star of Joana and got rich, invited on TV, etc., and Amaral thought to himself, "I'm the one that solved that case, why's he the one getting rich?" And then waited around for his opportunity to do the same. And that opportunity was Madeleine.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

bluj1515 wrote:
maria wrote:These do NOT appear to be rumours. Stunning news ok, but not rumours. And buying shares from anywhere is quite easy, banks will lend you the money, if you 'appear' to be solvent. May be that was the reason why BES sued him to recover 300.000 euro ...

It makes it look like he saw how Cristavao retired and wrote the Star of Joana and got rich, invited on TV, etc., and Amaral thought to himself, "I'm the one that solved that case, why's he the one getting rich?" And then waited around for his opportunity to do the same. And that opportunity was Madeleine.

I would agree with part of this, but what is imperative that is remembered here is that Goncalo Amaral actually headed the investigation into Joana's disappearance too!

If I was a cynic, I would think that these two girls were abducted to make some people a lot of money and it wasn't her poor parents, or Joana's mother!

Come on Portuguese judiciary time to do something about a certain person. Goncalo Amaral must be made to answer the great many questions about the totally inept investigation into Joana Cipriano's abduction and also Madeleine McCann's abduction, there ARE a great many questions for him to answer!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 am

Now isn't that an eye opener Maria?
Should we be surprised? NO NEVER. a lot of things are making sense lately aren't they? I think the end is near for Gonc, and it can't come soon enough.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Empty I Have Split This from The Other Topic

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 am

It Surely deserves its own thread. Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 466476 Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 466476 Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 am

Maria, thank you for your kind words, I bought the newspaper, then translated to this forum.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 am

Pedro I hope you do not mind I split your post from the other topic and gave it its own thread here.

Thank you for posting it my friend. Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! Icon_flower
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 am

You welcome my friend. No problem, this really deserves it´s own thread.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 am

So, the chickens are coming home to roost! I have to admit though, I never expected these chickens to be from quite so long ago!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 am

vee8 wrote:So, the chickens are coming home to roost! I have to admit though, I never expected these chickens to be from quite so long ago!

Cock-a-doodle-doo!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:48 am

I DO feel sorry for his kids, who could end up out on the streets though.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 am

vee8 wrote:I DO feel sorry for his kids, who could end up out on the streets though.

Sorry Vee, but I don't. He or they should have thought of his child/ren before.
So This is why Sofia was moaning about him searching for Madeleine, she had to move on her own. Timing fits exactly!

Has he ever felt sorry for Joanna and Madeleine, even once?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 am

Actually that is a good point. They should be reported to the social services, these children ARE at risk, and have been put so by their parents for YEARS!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 am

maria wrote:Actually that is a good point. They should be reported to the social services, these children ARE at risk, and have been put so by their parents for YEARS!

True Maria, and they have only been together 10 years. I bet he's more worried about the Jag than the children. Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 725217 Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 725217
Still a bike might help the fat Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 801364 lose some weight. I hope Sofia's got her sunglasses handy.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:26 am

So the move Sofia was bitterly complaining about in her disgraceful letter to Kate was brought about by Amarals gambling.

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 am

Hey Admin, you must find a proper pig for us to illustrate the real one. This Amaral Has New Jag Confiscated! 801364 is too sweet!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:08 am

pigs removed, as requested!

Last edited by vee8 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 am

Well, well well... Firstly Thank you Pedro for bringing this story here and sharing.
It seems to me Amaral's days are numbered.
TB and co, you really did back a wrong horse this time didn't you?
But we always knew that, just took you lot of old and new 3as and MM forums a long time to register that Amaral is not a man to be trusted.
But I doubt it will stop your vile postings, make your lives empty and boring wont it?
I agree with Rosie, the Portuguese should arrest Amaral NOW and make him talk, IMO he knows an awful lot more.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

Oh dear, a perjurer, an adulterer, an alleged gambler, and drunk, not looking too good is it and these are just the things we know!.

I think there is much more to come out and I have a feeling it is going to be even more damning.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 am

No wonder he was removed from the case! Heaven knows what else is going to be revealed.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 am

STORY TIME .... Bent copper, in trouble with money, needs money pretty sharpish, knows someone who wants pretty little girl, has photos taken of one matching requirements, has contacts in Ocean Club, arranges for watch to be kept on family, arranges the abduction of little girl, easy peasy, gets paid lots of euros. Now he is a suspect the authorities have to question the bent copper, put a great deal of pressure on him to find out where the little girl is. This man has a lot of secrets that have to be gotten out of him because by all accounts he has done this before!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next