Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today

+2
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Go down

Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today Empty Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

My friends, Portuguese newspaper 24Horas dedicated two pages 8 / 9, about the iniciative from Everton, which says this: "We contacted Benfica about our iniciative and they were very kind and supportive".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today Empty Re: Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 pm

That's great, Pedro. I expected nothing else. Thanks for letting us know.

I suspect many of the people who claim to speak for Portugal about this case are Amaral supporters from Portimao, with personal knowledge of the man, who share his politics and do this for political gain.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 pm

bluj1515 wrote:That's great, Pedro. I expected nothing else. Thanks for letting us know.

I suspect many of the people who claim to speak for Portugal about this case are Amaral supporters from Portimao, with personal knowledge of the man, who share his politics and do this for political gain.

Spot on! The rest are just nasty little pitchforkers with no brains and some even more undesirable scum that have attached themselves to Amaral and the "McCann Baiting" cause.

You would be surprised at what has sprung up in Portimao too! Probably half of those in Portimao support Amaral because in my opinion they are too scared not to! After all if you own a bar or restaurant which Amaral and his "mates" frequent and them with corrupt connections in the PJ and the PPS, would you publicly admonish Goncalo Amaral and all he stands for? They are probably too scared for their livelihoods (and probably their lives) to do anything other than support him, but however, what they say publicly and what they say privately are two completely different things.

Apparently Amaral is making some very influential *enemies* now. Oh roll on his court cases!

Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today 217454
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Agree with you both.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 pm

You can't figure how I hate to throw a wet blanket at your enthousiasm!

Benfica has a 'cheer team' known as 'No Name Boys' which, I believe, is not supported by the club but are always present. Their flag has a cross very similar to the suástica, only the reverse sense and the angles are not 90º. They are a bunch of hooligans, very well identified as far right National Party members. They are responsible, among other things, of killing a fan from the adversary team during the final of the Portuguese Cup using a very light, not outside, but inside the stadium, they fired it from one end to the other. I hope the police will be VERY aware, that they look at this match as a high risk one, and, for once, they protect the british players and fans, inside and out of the stadium. No name boys will be there, as usual, and they have one more reason to create disarray.

On a brighter note, RTP1 also gave the news of the initiative right now, at one o'clock news.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Oh No Maria..........lets hope those morons are well outnumbered by normal decent Portuguese Football Supporters......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Cats, they always are thank God, but they are fully capable of creating the biggest mayhem.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 am

Portuguese newspaper 24Horas today 907912
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:42 am

Catkins, my friend, here is something to encourage you: news from 24Horas today:

Full news taken from newspaper 24Horas today with the title:

Everton comes to Luz (Benfica stadium) and brings message about Madeleine.

Benfica helps not to forget Maddie.

Kate and Gerry thanks to Benfica the opportunity of seeing in Luz six thousand t-shirts with image of Madeleine McCann offered by the club, half with a message in English - "We are still looking for you ", other half in Portuguese - "Não desista de mim" "Don´t give up on me". The coming to Lisbon to play with Benfica, by occasion of the third journey of the Europe League´s group I, was considered by the Liverpool club, the ideal occasion to launch a awareness campaign with the purpose of not let Maddie to be forgotten. Benfica helped. Gerry and Kate McCann, the parents of the little girl, thanked. "We informed Benfica about our iniciative, talked with them, and, besides of being very friendly with us, they understood, helped, and no problems were presented". The issue was solved in a easy and quick way", told 24Horas the spokesman of Everton Ian Roff. Official source of Benfica, equally contacted by our newspaper, confirmed that "being a game under the UEFA competitions, there was contacts between the departments of both clubs, and Benfica, within his limitations, was cooperative". Clarence Mitchell, spokesman of the couple McCann, told to 24Horas that the idea of brought to the benches of the Benfica Stadium thousands of t-shirts with a message allusive about little Maddie, left Kate and Gerry delighted. "Everton has been fantastic in his support since the little girl disappeared from Praia da Luz. I have talked with Kate and Gerry and they are delighted with this iniciative, in an important game and with a event of this type. They hope that it is another opportunity to demonstrate that the search for Madeleine continues and it is very much alive. Gerry and Kate thanks to Benfica and to all those who goes to see the game which will carry the Maddie t-shirt, dressed", said Clarence Mitchell. Idea costs 50 thousand euros. The idea of bringing to the Luz stadium, fans of Everton with allusive t-shirts about the search for Madeleine, emerged in the days following the August 28th, a date in which held the draw for the gropu stage of Europe League. "The chairman of Everton, Bill Kenwright, is a personal friend of the couple McCann. As soon as he became aware that Everton would move to Portugal to play with Benfica, he started to think a better way to help. He had the idea, talked with the couple and asked their opinion. They thought it was excellent", Ian Roff told. "I don´t think that at any moment had been requested the invitation to the McCanns to come to Luz Stadium", continued the Everton spokesman, information confirmed by Clarence Mitchell, according to whom, Madeleine´s parents "wants that the message pass in Lisbon and not to be disturbed by their presence in Portugal". "There is nothing political with our intervention. The only thing that worries us is that, two years passed, a little girl continues missing, that should be returned to her parents. We will help in everything" continued Ian Roff. Everton spent 50 thousand euros buying the six thousand t-shirts.

The little girl of the blue shirt: Madeleine dressed with one shirt of Everton, was one of the first photos distributed by her parents, when the little girl disappeared. "I will never forget the image", the chairman of Everton, Bill Kenwright told, in a message spreaded at the club´s website. "This is our way to remember people that this child continues to be somewhere out there", continued, referring about the idea of the t-shirts. David Moynes, club coach, stated that "it only matters to see Maddie with her family again".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Catkins, my friend, here is something to encourage you: news from 24Horas today:

Full news taken from newspaper 24Horas today with the title:

Everton comes to Luz (Benfica stadium) and brings message about Madeleine.

Benfica helps not to forget Maddie.

Kate and Gerry thanks to Benfica the opportunity of seeing in Luz six thousand t-shirts with image of Madeleine McCann offered by the club, half with a message in English - "We are still looking for you ", other half in Portuguese - "Não desista de mim" "Don´t give up on me". The coming to Lisbon to play with Benfica, by occasion of the third journey of the Europe League´s group I, was considered by the Liverpool club, the ideal occasion to launch a awareness campaign with the purpose of not let Maddie to be forgotten. Benfica helped. Gerry and Kate McCann, the parents of the little girl, thanked. "We informed Benfica about our iniciative, talked with them, and, besides of being very friendly with us, they understood, helped, and no problems were presented". The issue was solved in a easy and quick way", told 24Horas the spokesman of Everton Ian Roff. Official source of Benfica, equally contacted by our newspaper, confirmed that "being a game under the UEFA competitions, there was contacts between the departments of both clubs, and Benfica, within his limitations, was cooperative". Clarence Mitchell, spokesman of the couple McCann, told to 24Horas that the idea of brought to the benches of the Benfica Stadium thousands of t-shirts with a message allusive about little Maddie, left Kate and Gerry delighted. "Everton has been fantastic in his support since the little girl disappeared from Praia da Luz. I have talked with Kate and Gerry and they are delighted with this iniciative, in an important game and with a event of this type. They hope that it is another opportunity to demonstrate that the search for Madeleine continues and it is very much alive. Gerry and Kate thanks to Benfica and to all those who goes to see the game which will carry the Maddie t-shirt, dressed", said Clarence Mitchell. Idea costs 50 thousand euros. The idea of bringing to the Luz stadium, fans of Everton with allusive t-shirts about the search for Madeleine, emerged in the days following the August 28th, a date in which held the draw for the gropu stage of Europe League. "The chairman of Everton, Bill Kenwright, is a personal friend of the couple McCann. As soon as he became aware that Everton would move to Portugal to play with Benfica, he started to think a better way to help. He had the idea, talked with the couple and asked their opinion. They thought it was excellent", Ian Roff told. "I don´t think that at any moment had been requested the invitation to the McCanns to come to Luz Stadium", continued the Everton spokesman, information confirmed by Clarence Mitchell, according to whom, Madeleine´s parents "wants that the message pass in Lisbon and not to be disturbed by their presence in Portugal". "There is nothing political with our intervention. The only thing that worries us is that, two years passed, a little girl continues missing, that should be returned to her parents. We will help in everything" continued Ian Roff. Everton spent 50 thousand euros buying the six thousand t-shirts.

The little girl of the blue shirt: Madeleine dressed with one shirt of Everton, was one of the first photos distributed by her parents, when the little girl disappeared. "I will never forget the image", the chairman of Everton, Bill Kenwright told, in a message spreaded at the club´s website. "This is our way to remember people that this child continues to be somewhere out there", continued, referring about the idea of the t-shirts. David Moynes, club coach, stated that "it only matters to see Maddie with her family again".

That's beautiful.

clapping clapping thankyou
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content