Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You May Find This Interesting!

+9
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
calcite51
dianeh
Cath
vee8
rosemary
maria
Rosie
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You May Find This Interesting! Empty You May Find This Interesting!

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:02 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

You May Find This Interesting! Empty Re: You May Find This Interesting!

Post by maria Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:59 pm

One first comment: I'm really sorry but the loving pictures being shown in the media are a world apart from
holding hands emulating Kate and Gerry McCann
. They just show a stunning vulgarity, not the sincere loving look of Kate and Gerry's.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 pm

"A stunning vulgarity" is a most apt phrase maria! Perfect!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 pm

A stunning vulgarity indeed. Makes you want to puke, doesn't it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:39 pm

maria wrote:One first comment: I'm really sorry but the loving pictures being shown in the media are a world apart from
holding hands emulating Kate and Gerry McCann
. They just show a stunning vulgarity, not the sincere loving look of Kate and Gerry's.

Aptly put Maria!

What amazes me is that all this extra marital stuff and the threats etc were going on while the Amarals were parading each other around Portugal pretending to be the perfect couple.

What they did, was to blatantly lie to and deceive the Portuguese public on a huge scale, they presented themselves as something they definitely are not and they did this to make themselves appear faultless, with the perfect family life, while Goncalo Amaral was pouring scorn and making false allegations about Kate and Gerry McCann, for financial gain. I ask is this just for money that he has done this, or is it for some other altogether more sinister reason? The Amaral couple's deception, is not just some silly publicity seeking celebrity couple, it damningly serious and is involving the lives of two children and their parents and also when it is taken into consideration that Goncalo Amaral is a convicted criminal liar and perjurer, involved in a case of pure violence against a helpless woman in custody, facing several more cases, not least for the torture of Leandro Silva this is a terrible indictment on him and on how he is making his country appear in the eyes of the world.

If he has lied about this and is already a proven liar, then what else is he lying about and can we believe a word the man (or his stupid wife) ever utters?

What are we to believe? Is there really this undercurrent of violence, threats and intimidation going on here? Judging by what I have read and seen this past few months, I would say that there definitely is! This is not a game, real people are living in fear in their lives, and the more that is coming out the more I am beginning to realise just what the McCanns and their investigators are actually up against, trying to find Madeleine and investigate what happened to her and where she was taken on May 3rd 2007 and where she is now.

How will they ever discover what happened to their daughter when they are met with this wall of conspiracy to pervert the course of the investigation into Madeleine's whereabouts?

The McCanns are innocent, anyone who has got a thinking brain cell has to realise this, so the question we should all be asking and demanding the answer to, is why their daughter was abducted and why they were falsely accused and the subject of a perpetual character assassination? Just what is being hidden here? Also what really happened to Joana Cipriano? The politics and policing of fear are overwhelming in that case too, the evidence that convicted Leonor Cipriano can be described as scant at best and blatantly NON existent at worse.
If the McCanns were Portuguese or were not intellectuals, where would they be today? Rotting in a prison for something they did not do, just like Leonor Cipriano perhaps?

Who links these two cases?...............................Goncalo Amaral

That name appears everywhere like a very bad foul stench that refuses to go away, maybe we have to start asking if he is the actual stench?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:56 am

Said this over at the blog too:

If it's true their marriage isn't as harmonious as they pretend it is, it's pretty stupid of Amaral to put all of his personal wealth in the name of his wife.

Unless he can be sure for some reason she won't leave/divorce him.....

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:10 am

Maybe their only real love is for money? He would probably do this is he thought he was going to lose it all,he is so thick he wouldn't understand that the court will ask where all of his assets are! He claims he has no money! So where has it all gone then? Apart from him spending it on designer clothes for him and his family and holding big 50th birthday bashes and having his stupid ear pierced and not forgetting their expenditure of up to £70.000 for their luxury Jaguar motor car.

Money is at the root of this corruption!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 am

Unless he can be sure for some reason she won't leave/divorce him.....

Can you find a better reason than the assurance he gave that he can deal with somebody without dirtying his hands? Is she going anywhere after this one?

Exception made to a trip to the nearest photographer to get a new collection of photos of the happy couple and the pious husband, of course.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 am

Oh and Rosie, is £70.000 the price in the UK? Because if it is, you should put on some thousands more, taxes on cars here in Portugal are HUGE. They can reach 60% over the base price and get VAT (20%) on top of it.

Oh well, this was the situation up to last year, now is more complicated than that, the calculation also considers the CO2 emissions, and I believe that they will not be low, are they?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 am

THe court will not accept that the money that Amaral has made is his wife's, not for doing interviews, writing the book etc. Now had he been smarter and put his wife's name on the book as well, that is a different story, but still, the assets would be jointly earned. Tax avoidance, asset hiding etc, are frowned upon by the court, and depending upon what is done, can even attract criminal charges.

Take a look at Bernie Madoff. Hundreds of millions was in his wife's name, yet the court took it all. Here is Australia, the same thing has happened, because unless the wife has the same earning potential,then it is clear that some type of avoidance is going on, and the court will overturn it. Same with trusts etc. If they are set up to avoid legal liability, then they are not accepted by the court.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Unfortunately, you are wrong Diane. We just have the case of a banker who divorced when he was already in preventive jail and he passed all his assets to his ex. And the bank is now asking in court for the annulment of the divorce in order to recover some €200M.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Maria

There is a big difference between transferring the assets to a wife, and disposing of the assets via divource. If the assets were passed to the wife during the divorce, then the man has no legal rights to them, and she can do with them what she wishes. Assuming that the financial agreement (that is the property settlement) is not overturned in a court order, which is what would happen here.

The reason that divorce is different is that legal ownership changes hands and it is ratified in court. The other party no longer has a claim to the other's assets. It becomes a binding financial agreement. Simply moving assets around within a marriage does not carry the same legal weight. And generally assets are believed to be held in joint ownership in a marriage, even if in separate names. That is why all assets are taken into account when doing the split during divorce, regardless of whose name they are in.

I wonder if Amaral would go do so far as to get a divorce to stop the court from taking his assets, although if he did divorce and the assets went to Sofia, then they are not his anyway. And if she were to give them back,then I would suggest that the court woul seize them anyway. The question becomes then that if divorce does allow the transfer of assets, would Amaral trust his wife enough to give her full control over their assets during divorce, if it were the only way to prevent seizure of the assets.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Diane

I agree, I was trying to answer both you and Cath, that divorce can be a away of keeping his assets safe, as Sofia will not go anywhere if they get divorced. And he still has plenty of time to get divorced before that civil suit that the McCanns filed... You currently can be divorced in no time here, you just need to go to judge and state 'I want a divorce' without presenting any reasons. But they even could stage a divorce using that incident that Rosie told us about in another thread, the extramarital affairs, both his and hers.

You can bet that they thought of it already.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm

maria wrote:Diane

I agree, I was trying to answer both you and Cath, that divorce can be a away of keeping his assets safe, as Sofia will not go anywhere if they get divorced. And he still has plenty of time to get divorced before that civil suit that the McCanns filed... You currently can be divorced in no time here, you just need to go to judge and state 'I want a divorce' without presenting any reasons. But they even could stage a divorce using that incident that Rosie told us about in another thread, the extramarital affairs, both his and hers.

You can bet that they thought of it already.

I thought of that too and wondered if this was the reason behinds this, but as you will see in the next instalemnt on the blog, there may be another reason why these two remain together!

If they do get up to this, at least they would show themsleves up to be exactly what we know they are "pimps", living off immoral earnings, secured by an underage abducted child!Hopefully, the court will have the power to view this differently as it will obvioulsy be a latter agreement and done purely for financial gain and irregularity?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Rosie

I sincerely fear for this couple and the McCanns coming back to Portugal (anywhere they are really, if we add TB to Amaral).

The McCanns. He really said that he was capable of having someone shot without having his hands dirty, didn't he? It is so easy to harm them, not necessarily kill them, around here without getting his hands dirty!

The couple. The same thing applies, the sentence was even addressed to them. But my main concern is that Amaral may very well be building a strategy to acuse them of harassing him and therefore build a case so that he may ask for damages, even police protection. Please do not put this hypothesis down, he is capable of everything and anything. He is a real criminal, not just someone who beats up a defenseless woman and tries to hide it from the world. Concentrate on the theory/ies that he built about the 'deaths' of Joana and Madeleine. Someone capable of just idrawing up these is capable of engeneering any crime.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Rosie

If they do get up to this, at least they would show themsleves up to be exactly what we know they are "pimps",

And you believe that they bother about it?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Maria

I fully agree with your assessment here. And it is very worrying, and I pray that the other parties come out of it safely.

I have a small hope that all of this twisting and turning (and other things) to avoid legal implications will actually backfire in court. I am not going so far to say that there is intimidation and harrassment, although this could quite possibly be the case. However, I will say that this sort of thing can quite easily backfire, if a high profile case, like a libel case, is lost, and the person is proven to be a money grabbing liar. In other words, it is a house of cards, and could quite easily come tumbling down.

On the other hand, if nothing sticks to him,then he is going to be untouchable. But then, thinking that he is invinceable, could lead him to disaster. It seems to be happening for TB and Butler.

And back on divorce. My main point with a divorce, is that even IF a court will allow all assets to be given to Sofia, and that is by no means certain, as an injunction could be introduced preventing the transfer of assets until after the court case (libel) is finished. If it happened, then all the money would be Sofia's, not Amaral's, and he would have no legal rights to it at all. She could do what she wanted with it, including leaving the country and taking the children. Would I trust my husband with my assets after we were divorced. HELL NO, and there was no fighting,hanky panky or threats in our divorce.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

I tend to agree Diane and I think he has a very huge ego--imnho, he would do ANYTHING to salvage his reputation and make himself like a hero (and he's far from a hero- he's a damn bully and a dangerous one at that).
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 pm

There is a petition going on requesting 'justice for Gonc'. Plenty of signatures there, you can read them in no time. Go there and see for yourself.

Hey, I'm not saying you should sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gonaral.epetitions.net/signatures.php?petition_id=947
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks, but no thanks, what a waste of time.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh Pedro, may be a waste of time but it is funny. JM and Duarte Levy did not sign or if they have they didn't use their names... Defunct MF known ( and probably unknown) members are there, people from 3a/Sky... Someone of the family of a Sky blogger just wrote as comment 'Forca Dr. Amaral', sorry this one is hilarious! (for the english speaking friends, 'forca' is the artifact where you hang people; what he was trying to say is 'força' which means 'stay strong' or similar).

By the way NONE of the Maria or maria in there is ME!!!!!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks Maria,

I see Bennett has added his twopenneth!

Still like attracts like. We all know the calibre of Amarals supporters!

39 Anthony Bennett I believe that Goncalo Amaral is an honest seeker after truth in the Madeleine McCann case. I consider that he has been the victim of several human rights violations by the Portuguese courts which include obvious breaches of Artice 6 and 11 of EHCR.

Is it comic relief day ? I wonder if Mr. Bennett has ever considered becoming a stand up comedian, lol.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Thanks Maria,

I see Bennett has added his twopenneth!

Still like attracts like. We all know the calibre of Amarals supporters!

39 Anthony Bennett I believe that Goncalo Amaral is an honest seeker after truth in the Madeleine McCann case. I consider that he has been the victim of several human rights violations by the Portuguese courts which include obvious breaches of Artice 6 and 11 of EHCR.

Is it comic relief day ? I wonder if Mr. Bennett has ever considered becoming a stand up comedian, lol.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor old deluded Bennett. I would say Gonc is about as honest as Bennett is You May Find This Interesting! 741195 . I see he has his pretendy solicitors head on again. They both like the ladies too, Bennett You May Find This Interesting! 670254 . I wonder how many have fell for his latest little trick?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

Bennett Said...

Well if Goncorea (sic) tells the truth anything like Bennett,their long noses will grow so much they will collide! You May Find This Interesting! 741195 You May Find This Interesting! 741195
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am

Are you insane TB? An honest seeker? Victim of several human rights violations? Since when? What an insane man you really are TB. What kind of weird world do you belong? The world of a sick fantasy no doubt. Full madness in progress.
You May Find This Interesting! 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next