Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine's voice.

+2
Rosie
vee8
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine's voice. Empty Madeleine's voice.

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

From the hounding of the McCann's.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=3769a52f9041a98d

Madeleine's voice. The_li10

Perhaps this should be sent to as many people as possible, starting with these two?

Debbie Butler, Chairman: butler683@btinternet.com
Tony Bennett, Secretary: ajsbennett@btinternet.com
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's voice. Empty Re: Madeleine's voice.

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi Vee,

I put a slightly different one of these on our blog some days ago, urging people to spread this over the internet.

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/

Madeleine's voice. The_liar

For those that haven't yet found their way to The Hounding of The McCanns blog, here is the link, it is a brilliant hard hitting blog and well worth reading!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=38a0a2b1caab38b4

It gives some insight as to what some of us are doing constantly behind the scenes to stop this terrible persecution of Madeleine McCann's parents and we constantly point out the damage being done to the search for Madeleine McCann, by the likes of those scumbags that reside on the 3 Arguidos, Goncalo Amaral and of course the utter contemptuous no mark Tony Bennett. Bennett has no clout, he is just a stupid insignificant little wannabe, an attention seeking prat, a little man probably suffering from SPS (Small Penis Syndrome), he is just lusting after fame and attention just like "Walter Mitty" and thinks nothing of using innocent children like Madeleine McCann and other vulnerable people who find themselves at the lowest points in their lives and in the national news like Terry Lubbock, the father of Stuart Lubbock and others.

Bennett is despicable and odious and all of the above yes, but pay him no heed, the real villain in all of this is Goncalo Amaral, a nasty lying bullying, violent corrupt man, a CONVCTED liar, and soon to be in court again as he has just been charged with the torture and violence towards another witness in the case of missing child 'Joana Cipriano'.
Amaral thinks nothing of not only gaining fame at the expense of missing Madeleine, a child he failed abysmally, he is raking in as much money as he can. By using this child, he has turned himself into a millionaire and he has no plans to stop using her, he has no plans to stop his pimping off this innocent little girl, he plans to go until he is physically prevented from doing so, personally that cannot come soon enough. The next time he is court facing criminal charges (soon) he is only going to one place and that is PRISON!
Goncalo Amaral only headed the Madeleine investigation for just under five months before he was unceremoniously sacked from it and before he was demoted from his position as Police Chief in Portimao. Ask yourselves why Amaral was treated so harshly? It was not and could not have been just because he opened his fat mouth spreading his disinformation again, it MUST have been something altogether more serious and more shameful, something that was deemed by the Portuguese government and Amaral's superiors to bring shame on Portugal.

Currently Amaral has more charges and more writs filed against him than the Godfather. Incredibly he still goes swanning around playing the victim, and lesser brained people still believe him, well with what I have heard, he had better make the most of it, because all of that is due to be cut short very soon.

Apart from all the questions I compiled over weeks on this blog and which found their way into the book written by members of this forum, I have just a 2 question short sentence which I will ask Amaral should I ever get to meet him in person.

Where is Madeleine McCann and who took her?

Amaral should be arrested and brought in for official questioning, I have been saying this since the early days of the investigation, I knew then that unless this man was investigated and made impotent, that people would be too scared to speak, too scared to tell what they know. I suspected all along that this man Goncalo Amaral knew far more than he let on.
I stated it over and over and over again on the DX, trying to bring it to people's attention, I got banned several times for saying it, but I was not about to stop because I knew something, deep down inside I know that Amaral could be a wrong one!
For the last 20 months I have studied the case of missing Joana Cipriano, something deep inside me telling me that all was not right there, something deep inside me telling me that if it is discovered what happened to Joana Cipriano, (what really happened to her), then we would also discover what happened to Madeleine McCann and where she is now. I have the same deep rooted feeling about Hewlett, something that will not go away and the disinformation that immediately sprung up around Hewlett started of course by Amaral, just further convinces me that Goncalo Amaral is one very very scared man.

People in Portugal are still very scared of their police and they are terrified of being identified as speaking out against their police, one only has to look at what is currently happening to Marcos (Dr Marcos Aragao Correia - Leonor Cipriano's lawyer), one only has to do a little research in Portugal's history to discover what happens to people who speak out against the police, look at the lawyers in the car crash, look at the PJ detective killed in his car. Looking at all of this tells us that all is not right in that country.

For me Bennett is an insignificant little twerp hanging onto the coat tails of Goncalo Amaral hoping to be is legal representative in this country, because no UK lawyer will touch Amaral. Bennett has been knocked back, even Amaral knows the man is an idiot.

Getting to the bottom of what and who is behind Goncalo Amaral, is when we will get to the bottom of what happened to Madeleine and where she is today!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Absolutely spot on Rosiepops clapping

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Well said Rosie. I have always thought there is far more to this case than meets the eye.
I have read the 'Hounding of the McCann' blog, it's brilliant and the owner is doing an excellent job exposing these creatures.
We have long said, one day the 3as and its associates will get whats coming to them.
They have long thought they were 'untouchable'.
Not so, as one by one, they will all find out.
When Amaral gets locked up, they can all run, but they cant hide.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 pm

houndingofthemccanns has gone, it was there earlier but now showing Blog has been removed.
What's happened to it ?

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

I checked it this morning OZ time, it was there then.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

I can't see it either? Maybe closed for maintenance?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 pm

houndingofthemccanns blog has gone? Good, that blog is not needed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:houndingofthemccanns blog has gone? Good, that blog is not needed.

You misunderstand Pedro. The blog in question is showing up those who persecute the McCann's for their own petty spite and amusement. It is a pro site, very much on our side.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 pm

A pro site, very much on our side, that is very good, It has to be put running in perfectly conditions immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 am

It's back up again, with a very interesting comment/question!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=3769a52f9041a98d
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

Katie Smith has commented too!

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 am

Read them both, and the point is that those that turned up are only harming the search for Madeleine with their constant persecution of her innocent parents.

I have said this before but worth repeating.

Those few that turned up to the meeting, as despicable as well as MORONS.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 am

Well all I can gather from 3A's is that it was a 'joy' to discuss madeleines disappearence. It was a joy to discus undisturbed with people who share the certainty that Madeleine was killed and her parents had something to do with it.

But the biggest issue uncovered at that meeting is that someone called polandguy was rather good looking and more space given to the ladies on 3A's swooning about him than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 am

Come on Mod, dont begrudge the 'girls' a bit of eye candy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 am

Lol, well they weren't going to get it from TB!!

Better invite polandchappy to the next meeting if he wants more attendee's

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 am

What sadness.
It is truly disturbing when these so called 'Voices of Madeleine' are so wrapped up in themselves, that they would rather hope Madeleine is dead than be wrong!
What sick twisted individuals.
The way they gloat about finding 'evidence' of a possible childs death??
Words fail me, they really do.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 am

ModNrodder wrote:Lol, well they weren't going to get it from TB!!

Better invite polandchappy to the next meeting if he wants more attendee's

lol!
I can just imagine what 'good looking' may mean to this bunch of rejects.
Probably someone with his own hair and teeth.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 am

All they have found evidence of is their own bigotry and substandard intelligence. But true to form they continue to ignore that evidence as well.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 am

They are the voice of a dead Madeleine. The 'certainty' they portray of Madeleines demise isn't just the voice of lost hope for an alive child but also the lack of any hope that they may be wrong.

The certainty they portray that there was no abduction because of lack of evidence is ironic as there is the same lack of evidence to conclude what crime has been committed and therefore to prove any theory. All we can gleen from this is an ammount of wishful thinking that their opinions are right is behind their behaviour. Nothin wrong with that as I myself apply wishful thinking that my opinion that the abduction theory is viable and therefore increases the hope that Madeleine is alive. But hoping Madeleine alive is positive and hoping that she is found dead because it is 'certain' is negative.

No missing child deserves negative support. Period!!
No parents of a missing child deserve to be hounded for presumed guilt based on negative, cynical, statistical and plain cruel thoughts and actions without conclusive evidence to prove otherwise.
No members of the public should be allowed to form a lynch mob of haters to bypass the law. I believe, in this case, it will be stopped soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 am

dianeh wrote:All they have found evidence of is their own bigotry and substandard intelligence. But true to form they continue to ignore that evidence as well.

But but but Dianeh, they are going to crack this case, only they can.
Oh Lord, its not funny, I know, but I wish at times they would step outside the box and read what they write on 3as.
Hard to believe these people are freely roaming the earth isnt it?
Its like they are waiting for Madeleines body to be found so they can crack the champers open????
WHAT kind of minds think like that???
(do we have a shaking head smiley?)
Thank God there are saner people out there still trying to HELP and SUPPORT a family of a missing child! A child that NEEDS to be found.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am

Well said Mod clapping
Forums like the 3as should be closed.
This case is still very much ongoing, Madeleine is still missing, and all the 3as have done is to TRY to convince the public that Madeleine is dead and therefore no point looking for her?
I have to wonder why the need to do this?
Who or what is behind the 3as?
The abductor?
The 'protectors' of the abductor?
Does make me wonder?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 am

ModNrodder wrote:
The certainty they portray that there was no abduction because of lack of evidence is ironic as there is the same lack of evidence to conclude what crime has been committed and therefore to prove any theory. All we can gleen from this is an ammount of wishful thinking that their opinions are right is behind their behaviour. Nothin wrong with that as I myself apply wishful thinking that my opinion that the abduction theory is viable and therefore increases the hope that Madeleine is alive.

Mod, there is no physical evidence of either an abduction or a death. But there is other evidence that points toward an abduction, previous and subsequent attacks on children, previous and subsequent break ins and attempted break ins, sighting of suspicous people, Smith's sighting, JT's sighting, Carpenter's hearing 'Madeleine' etc etc. That is why we have more than just opinion. We have an opinion based upon an interpretation of evidence, the very same evidence that the anti's dismiss. Not all of this evidence is relevant, but some of it may be.

I actually have no problem with anyone believing Madeline is dead, because it has been a long time, and there is no evidence of any sort that she is alive now. But my beef with the anti's is that they say she died in the apartment. NO, she did not. If she died, it was after she was removed from the apartment. It is inconceivable that someone went into the apartment, killed Madeleine and took her body away. She was alive when she left, but could have been killed hours later, or weeks later, or months later, OR, she could still be alive.

The Prosecutor's report says that in the statement that it is probable she is dead. (not an exact quote I know). The prosecutor says there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine was killed or abducted but that is is probable she is dead. And that is simply because of all the time that has passed, and there has been no confirmed sighting etc, that she is likely dead. He did not say that she died in the apartment, He purposefully did not say that. But the prosecutor had to say 'probably' as there is no certainty, there is no way to know. I believe though that the prosecutor is also ignoring the other evidence from witnesses, prior abduction attempts etc. And I wonder why that is so.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:39 am

Likewise, people can freely believe Madeleine is dead if they feel that way.
But the difference with TB and crew, is that they are CERTAIN she is dead and CERTAIN she died in apartment 5a.
Now, that is worrying.
How can TB be so CERTAIN?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:02 am

IMO, TB says 'certain', because that is what his 'followers' want to hear. If he said, IMO, Madeleine died in the apartment, then it is clearly just conjecture and opinion, and they wouldnt listen to him, as his opinion is worth no more than anyone else's. He says 'certain' because it promotes a legitimacy of the position, even though that legitimacy is completely bogus. The 'followers' want assurances and facts, and they think TB provides that. HIs words are carefully orchestrated to promote that.

TB most likely believes what he says is true. But it is only a belief, and has no more legitimacy than my belief (hope??) that Elvis is alive and was abducted by aliens. But anyone who wanted Elvis to still be alive would believe me and support me if I kept saying it as though I had an authority as to it being true.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next