Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Madeleines beware

4 posters

Go down

Anti-Madeleines beware Empty Anti-Madeleines beware

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

"I have just picked up my paper edition of the Sun, after queuing for it. In each article, at the end is a warning.
Copyright of the Sun: OUR LAWYERS ARE WATCHING.

Infring their copyright at your peril."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Anti-Madeleines beware Empty Re: Anti-Madeleines beware

Post by Mulleena Sun May 08, 2011 3:40 am

©️ The Sun 2011. Our lawyers are watching,
07 May 2011

By Nigel Moore
07 May 2011 15:10pm

As anyone who has today purchased The Sun newspaper will know, the title of this short piece appears at various points in the papers exclusive serialisation of Kate McCann's book Madeleine.

It is now clear that this warning was no idle threat, as this morning I received a 'TAKE DOWN NOTICE' from the Corporate Legal Enforcement Team, who act for News Group Newspapers Limited and Times Newspapers Limited - publishers of The Sun and Sunday Times respectively (collectively 'News International').

The notice related to content which had been published on this site (including text and pictures) from the unpublished book written by Kate McCann - and which had been reproduced here from content originally published on The Sun website.

It pointed out that News International controls copyright in relation to the unpublished book and that Further News Group Newspapers Limited owns or controls copyright in the accompanying article published in The Sun newspaper, and online, on 07 May 2011.

Given that neither I, nor this site, hold any copyright over the material referenced in the notice, I have complied with this legal demand and now removed the articles. And whilst I could puff my chest out and make rebellious noises, the fact is it would signify nothing.

Better to concentrate time and effort on the search for the truth about what really happened to Madeleine and accept the absence of any extracts from Kate's book. Whilst that is certainly unfortunate, it is, on the basis of extracts so far published, unlikely to impact on the continuing search for the truth.

lol!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 am

But we all know what happened: an abduction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 08, 2011 4:31 am

Thank you christabel for telling me.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 am

Pedro Silva wrote:But we all know what happened: an abduction.

I have been informed by a good source, He's copied what is in the paper Pedro and had to remove it.

How quick they jumped on him, but the other idiots don't know they are being monitored, so don't tell them Pedro Anti-Madeleines beware 396948
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Sun May 08, 2011 4:37 am

laffin2

Gives a whole new meaning to knock off Nigel doesnt it ?

Laffin

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 am

ooo niwl ya naughty boy!! fancy that hey......read caefulyl!!!

Copyright of the Sun: OUR LAWYERS ARE WATCHING.

These antis need to realise thatthe mccanns wont back down until they find Madeleine and no one is going to get in their way!!No matter how hard they stamp their feet.I cant understand why they aint all ran out of breath anyway by now...4 years later and the antis are still finding sh/t to pin on the mccanns....aint they got anything happy and interesting going on in their sad little lives?Does everything revolve around trying to ruin the lives of other people?When are they going to wake up turn on their pc's and think...'you know something...im actually starting to feel a little remorse for all the name calling and finger pointing ive done to this poor family'.

When are they gonna realise that their opinions are just a complete and utter load of bo//ox and that no one else in the entire world cares enough to want to even contemplate considering their worn out dated theories of what happened to Madeleine!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down