Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

+11
dianeh
jean
AlexG
Royal
Catkins
Peaceful1
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
clairesy
vee8
rosemary
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by jean Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 am

I'm just writing another note on this thread because I am once again getting worried that there doesn't seem to be any further news. It was reported some time ago that funds would run out in the middle of the year, and the McCanns haven't received any money from Ameral, so they may be struggling at the moment. After all this time I hope that that isn't the case and they are finding the funding from other sources. I'm sure that Dave Edgar and his partner won't give up, they must be so involved and determined to find Madeleine, but I suppose money has to enter into the equasion somewhere. I can't understand why the reward hasn't been publicised again, especially in the Portuguese press. Surely someone, somewhere would give information for a substantial amount of money. Unless of course, looking on the black side, no one else was involved except the person who abducted Madeleine!! But I won't even go there.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by vee8 Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

What good is a reward money to a Portuguese person if they are in hospital, jail or the morgue? Unfortunatly there still exists a climate of fear in Portugal, fostered by rogue elements within the PJ. I remember an article about Joana's home villiage, where everyone was afraid to talk publically, for fear of reprisals, but they all agreed that Joana was kidnapped and that amaral and the PJ framed Leonor. It would be very dificult for someone to come forward with information under that sort of climate.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Exactly Vee. It annoys me that we have the likes of Morais, butler, bennett and mob, all helping cover up what seems like enormous corruption in Portugal.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm

vee8 wrote:What good is a reward money to a Portuguese person if they are in hospital, jail or the morgue? Unfortunatly there still exists a climate of fear in Portugal, fostered by rogue elements within the PJ. I remember an article about Joana's home villiage, where everyone was afraid to talk publically, for fear of reprisals, but they all agreed that Joana was kidnapped and that amaral and the PJ framed Leonor. It would be very dificult for someone to come forward with information under that sort of climate.
I agree Vee..............FEAR is a powerful thing.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Like our friend Peaceful1 wrote, and I quote: "I am sure it is, much more".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3