Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

+11
dianeh
jean
AlexG
Royal
Catkins
Peaceful1
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
clairesy
vee8
rosemary
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

I can understand where you are coming from Alroy, it is so easy to accept that she wont ever be found and returned as time passes. But for me, time hasnt changed my view on this case. Others, yes, this one, no.
Can I explain? No idea. Like Vee, its just a strong gut feeling.
xx
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:I can understand where you are coming from Alroy, it is so easy to accept that she wont ever be found and returned as time passes. But for me, time hasnt changed my view on this case. Others, yes, this one, no.
Can I explain? No idea. Like Vee, its just a strong gut feeling.
xx

Agreed. For each it is a simple matter of faith. You either have it or you don't. Doesn't mean one person is right and another wrong, nor does it mean one person is better than another. We all have our beliefs and doubts. Me personally I have never doubted she is alive, and I can't see that changing, even for years to come. Kids have been safely recovered after far longer periods than this, so my hope does, indeed, spring eternal.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Alroy my friend, I understand your point of view, but, take a good look at the Shawn Hornbeck case: he was abducted in circumstances much like sweet Madeleine, his parents were accused wrongly of killing him, police said he was dead, and then, he was found alive and well.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Alroy my friend, I understand your point of view, but, take a good look at the Shawn Hornbeck case: he was abducted in circumstances much like sweet Madeleine, his parents were accused wrongly of killing him, police said he was dead, and then, he was found alive and well.

Good morning everyone.
Hubby and I were recently at a wedding near Loch lomond and attended mass the next morning in Balloch.
During the prayers for various intentions there was a special prayer for Madeleine and other children in need.
It was lovely to see and hear so many people still hoping and praying for her. x

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 pm

erngath wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:Alroy my friend, I understand your point of view, but, take a good look at the Shawn Hornbeck case: he was abducted in circumstances much like sweet Madeleine, his parents were accused wrongly of killing him, police said he was dead, and then, he was found alive and well.

Good morning everyone.
Hubby and I were recently at a wedding near Loch lomond and attended mass the next morning in Balloch.
During the prayers for various intentions there was a special prayer for Madeleine and other children in need.
It was lovely to see and hear so many people still hoping and praying for her. x

That's nice to know, erngath. It is always good to hear that the majority of people are supporting the McCann's, rather that lying about them.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:37 pm

I agree with you Vee, about erngath post.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 2 Empty LOVE, HATE AND SUFFERING!

Post by Royal Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Everybody with an ounce of love and decency in them cannot help but love and adore little children of whatever size, shape or colour, it is an instinctive reaction not only by human beings but by all other animals large and small sharing this earth. There is a need within us all to love and protect all our children of whatever credance or nationality, and yet sadly there are those minority amongst us who do not share this passion but are prepared instead to inflict pain and suffering on these, our precious little children for their own cruel and selfish reasons. In every case one such person is responsible for the pain and anguish being imposed not only on the parents and family of dear little Madeleine but on the families of thousands of other little children world wide. It is a very natural reaction for all decent law abiding people to hate and despise these cruel, hateful and uncaring individuals to the extent that we wish intense pain and even death upon these monsters, it would be unnatural to think otherwise. The sad truth is of course there are so many of these evil creatures living amongst us that not only are they hard to recognise, but as in most cases are even harder to trace, apprehend, and punish! Were it possible to do so we could rid the world of this disgusting evil in our midst! So what then can be done to ease the pain of the victims, the tragic parents of these missing children other than offer our love, sympathy and moral support? Unfortunately very little and so the victims of these atrocities must continue their sad and lonely lives bearing their cross in silence! Only on very few individual and isolated occasions are some of these missing children ever returned to their loved ones with what must be an unimaginal feeling of absolute rapture and ecstatic elation for their parents. But for the majority of families with missing loved ones sadly they are never found and never returned. For these poor people there is only the feelings of total heart ache and despondency which only time can lessen but never eradicate! For these lonely victims of our cruel society I can only offer my love and acute understanding of their terrible grief and live in the hope that perhaps one day they may be among those fortunate few who have their loved ones returned to them!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

erngath wrote:

Good morning everyone.
Thats good erngarth...........and indeed in such a beautiful place......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

Royal wrote:
Everybody with an ounce of love and decency in them cannot help but love and adore little children of whatever size, shape or colour, it is an instinctive reaction not only by human beings but by all other animals large and small sharing this earth. There is a need within us all to love and protect all our children of whatever credance or nationality, and yet sadly there are those minority amongst us who do not share this passion but are prepared instead to inflict pain and suffering on these, our precious little children for their own cruel and selfish reasons. In every case one such person is responsible for the pain and anguish being imposed not only on the parents and family of dear little Madeleine but on the families of thousands of other little children world wide. It is a very natural reaction for all decent law abiding people to hate and despise these cruel, hateful and uncaring individuals to the extent that we wish intense pain and even death upon these monsters, it would be unnatural to think otherwise. The sad truth is of course there are so many of these evil creatures living amongst us that not only are they hard to recognise, but as in most cases are even harder to trace, apprehend, and punish! Were it possible to do so we could rid the world of this disgusting evil in our midst! So what then can be done to ease the pain of the victims, the tragic parents of these missing children other than offer our love, sympathy and moral support? Unfortunately very little and so the victims of these atrocities must continue their sad and lonely lives bearing their cross in silence! Only on very few individual and isolated occasions are some of these missing children ever returned to their loved ones with what must be an unimaginal feeling of absolute rapture and ecstatic elation for their parents. But for the majority of families with missing loved ones sadly they are never found and never returned. For these poor people there is only the feelings of total heart ache and despondency which only time can lessen but never eradicate! For these lonely victims of our cruel society I can only offer my love and acute understanding of their terrible grief and live in the hope that perhaps one day they may be among those fortunate few who have their loved ones returned to them!

Alroy.

Alroy, I could not have put it any better myself. Bravo, excelent post mate.
applause
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 am

clapping
Well written post Alroy.
Totally agree.
x
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 am

bowb4u

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am

Let's not forget that last November, the McCanns said they were not even halfway through the police files....so I am sure that they may not even be finished now.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20239267,00.html
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

Its gone quiet again!! They seem to have bursts of publicity where we all think 'this is it, they have a definite lead, and it will be announced soon that she has been found. Then all of a sudden the excitement dies down, the press become silent again, and we are all left completely deflated, wondering what on earth happened to the brilliant lead. I still think that the answer lies in Praia da Luz. The investigators are wasting their time thinking of going to Australia, and the Victoria Beckham lookalike should be discarded. They should concentrate fully on that little town where it all started. If the low life that took Madeleine was working on his own then offering millions of Ā£'s for a reward isn't going to flush him out, but if he was working with accomplices there may still be a chance that they might shop him. It is so frustrating, all the action of the last two weeks, and then nothing.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Rumour has it the Sunday Express could be interesting, though not so much as in about Madeleine, but more towards the floundation and it's stalking. I await with baited breath!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Which Sunday Vee??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Which Sunday Vee??

OK, maybe next Sunday! Maybe they have recieved such a sackload of info, it is taking a bit longer to put it all together. Or maybe their stomachs were so churned by what they have seen they are all off sick!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm

I think it has something to do with the police case behind the scenes.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 pm

The media prioritises their coverage. MF stories would be for a slow news day IMO.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 am

We have been here before in a quiet phase, only to learn later that it was far from quiet behind the scenes and that much is going on in the continuing search for Madeleine. They will not be telling us something until there is something they want us to know, or to help with. Look what happened to them last time they informed us and held that press conference, they were torn to shreds by people, simply because these people did not want to be proved wrong. These people are evil and they are filled with hate and rage which probably stems out of their own inadequacies and their own jealousy, towards a couple they do not know, have never spoken to and have never even met, yet they think they can judge them and because they do not want to be proved wrong, they do not want Madeleine found and they want her parents arrested and charged and found guilty of something they did not do. So these people watched that press conference, not in hope and anticipation that at last someone may have come forward who knows something about who helped abduct Madeleine, they watched it, scanning it, with a view of pulling it to pieces and ridiculing the former detectives, they watched it actually hoping that nothing was found and that no one would come forward with news about a live Madeleine - how sick is that?
they actually think they know better than the McCanns private detectives, who not only have over 60 years experience with serious crime, cases of abduction etc etc they are also in possession of all the facts and files, all expertly translated. These idiots, these buffoons like the stalkers Bennett and Debbie Butler, Grenville Green and his wife Helene, the idiots like Laffin, JJP and that stupid ignorant illiterate fool humpty bumpty and all the rest of the foul individuals, with cesspit pit sewer rat minds, they are just a laughable joke, but they really believe they know better than these detectives, what a joke!

So let's not get down, if it is quiet we think they are not doing anything and if they say anything we ask why it is they are telling us, they cannot really win can they?

There is plenty going on behind the scenes, plenty and soon everyone is going to now what happened to Madeleine and who took her.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 am

I do hope so Rosie!! It is so important that Madeleine is found. If she isn't this whole two years + will have been in vain. I really do strongly feel that they must start at the beginning. As far as Bennet and his cronies are concerned - 'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me'. I do so hope that the McCanns are strong enough to endure this latest barrage of abuse.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Agree Rosie, no news doesnt mean nothing is happening behind the scenes, I am sure it is, much more.
Madeleine will be found, her abductor will be known, but will it silence the ex 3as? IMO, no...we can only hope that embarrassment will make many shy away one by one, but the diehards of Laffin, Slumming, Bren, TB, Butler, Grenville & mrs, oh not forgetting Carly, somehow I feel they will still be digging the dirt.
Eventually they will stop.
TB will find another crusade to keep him at the top of the attention seeking ladder, I'm sure.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I donĀ“t think we should forget that being Doctors as well as parents, Kate and Gerry will undoubtedly have their own professional opinions as to the state of mental health of TB. This may well have had a bearing on their actions so far.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Hi everyone

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 pm

They should not have to put up with this constant barage of abuse, the constant hounding, the constant stalking, it is illegal and the police in this country should act and do something about it, they do not have to wait for a complaint from Mr Mrs McCann.

I believe this vigilante group took their hate campaign up a notch when they decided to go to the McCanns village and into their street and terrorise them in their own homes and deliberately encroach and ruin the the McCanns peace of mind and equilibrium, in their own home and not forgetting either, that this home, is also the twins home, so that action on Friday 14th August 2009 was not just a terrorist attack on the McCanns it was also a direct attack on the 4 year old twins in their own home and this should not and CANNOT be tolerated.

We should all write to the Essex police, the Maidstone police and the Leicestershire police and demand that serious action is taken against the STALKERS: Debbie Butler; Tony Bennett; Grenville Green; Helene Davies-Green.

Half hour of our time is all it will take!

Message For STALKERS:
Debbie Butler; Tony Bennett; Grenville Green; Helene Davies-Green

I hope you all rot in hell for what you have done and what you keep on doing, not only to innocent folk who just want to be left alone to search for their child, but also for the hell you are making of the twins lives too, you ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves you sad sickos.
YOU, ALL OF YOU, ARE THE ONES GUILTY OF CHILD ABUSE!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

clapping
Well said Rosie.
TB denied posting a leaflet through the Kennedy;s home stating ' we do not even know which house they live in'
Ok, so if they do not know which house he lives in, how the bloody hell does he know a leaflet never went through their door then??
Idiot!
Targetting Rothley was a direct hate and hounding attempt. For that, he has NO excuse. Does make me wonder, if that hasnt had the effect he craves, ie getting the McCanns to take him to court, which IMO is part and parcel of his plan, then what will the Houndation do next?
Thats the worry.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Don't forget the Nottinghamshire police, as I believe that is where grenVILE lives.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next