Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's letter to the PM.

+5
sadie
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
rosemary
vee8
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tony's letter to the PM. Empty Tony's letter to the PM.

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

I can't cut'n'paste it as it is WAAAYYY too long, and I lost the will to live after the first couple of paragraphs!

Snipped By Admin (please try not supply links to anything concerning this man.)

Let's all be honest here. How far down do you think Gordon got, before binning it?? Assuming it ever even reached his desk, and that one of his minnions didn't spare him the trouble?! Does baldy really think the Prime Minister, charged with running this country, with credit crunches, European constitution laws, wars in Afgan and God knows what else on his plate, really gives a stuff what a delusional crackpot thinks?

Get a life, bennett, please!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Link)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tony's letter to the PM. Empty Re: Tony's letter to the PM.

Post by rosemary Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 pm

What should we all do? Admin please reply.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:11 pm

He really is delusional if he thinks the PM will even receive his letter.
Let alone an acknowledgement mental

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

rosemary wrote:What should we all do? Admin please reply.

As far as that letter goes, I don't think we need to worry. I will bet my last cupcake that Gordon never even saw it! He has people who do nothing else but check through his mail and I bet he gets a LOT of mail, weeding out the cranks and the loonies, so that only the important stuff reaches his desk. If he didn't have these underlings the PM wouldn't have enough hours in the day to read all the letters from groups like 'Nuke the gay whales for Jesus,' 'The Madeleine foundation' and so on!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Pedro, that comment you mention is disgusting.

I have replied but it awaits moderation.

Deuce Says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

July 18th, 2009 at 8:41 am

The
Madeleine Foundation is no more than a group set up to incite hatred
against the parents of a missing child. You need look no further than
the above comment to see that.
I dont really need to say more than that.
Adrian

Last edited by ModNrodder on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Mr Bennet is no more important than anyone else as far as opinion goes.

So he agrees with Amarals opinion, so what? Setting up an official campaign with a website, bringing God into it, bringing political standing into it to all add weight to his campaign cuts no ice.

Bringing his name into it will be the downfall of his campaign to harrass, incite hate and gain publicity. He will, no doubt realise the sort of supporters he will gain will stab him in the back if he he stalls for one moment and goes back on anything he has said or done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 pm

It´s better to remove the comment in question, from the link above.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:15 pm

I doubt the comment would be removed by the Madeleine Foundation.

But I will remove it from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm

I doubt Virginia even exists, its just propaganda from a very disturbed individual mental

Last edited by Mulleena on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh I think Tony Bennett will get himself noticed very soon. Pity (for him) it wont be in the way he hoped though. Laffin
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Look at the very top address of his letter.

The Madeleine foundation.
Combating child neglect.

Since the PM and every other sound minded person on the planet is well aware that Madeleine WASN'T neglected, those two lines alone will ensure his letter is consigned to the paper shredder in a heartbeat. He really does delude himself, along with the rest of the arsewipes, that he and they DO speak for the majority of the British public, when the truth is the exact opposite. Makes you want to bang their heads against a brick wall, doesn't it!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm

I will bet my last cupcake that Gordon never even saw it! He has people who do nothing else but check through his mail and I bet he gets a LOT of mail, weeding out the cranks and the loonies, so that only the important stuff reaches his desk. If he didn't have these underlings the PM wouldn't have enough hours in the day to read all the letters from groups like 'Nuke the gay whales for Jesus,' 'The Madeleine foundation' and so on!

bellylaugh bellylaugh So funny!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Yes, being a mum myself, I can see at a glance when children are loved or neglected.
It isnt hard to see from the photos that have been released that this was a close knit family who adored all of their three children.
Yes, they made a mistake, IMO thats all it was a mistake. One they will never forget, but it was not a deliberate neglect act.
Tony Bennett has NO right whatsoever using Madeleines name and neglected children to further his own agenda.
We have all heard about his 'incidents' in a public place, did he care for any child then who may have walked in and witnessed his act?
Probably not.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Rosemary

Just do whatever you think is best. Personally I would totally ignore him as publicity and attention is what he seems to crave, all this is just giving it to him.
I certainly would not supply links to him or his crackpot schemes.
As you know, all is not what necessarily meets the eye anyway.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

I've been doing some research on Tony Bennet. Seems he was talking about going into outa space a while back. He sang a song called Fly Me to the Moon!!

Good voice though lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 am

Hi Modd,

We could always give him some help and kick him into orbit, but he seems to permanently reside off of this planet anyway. mental
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 am

Lol, he doesn't need any help getting into orbit does he.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 am

Thinking about it, apart from the nutters on the 3A's and a few other cerebally challenged individuals, who does actually support Bennett ?

Is there any high profile person that has ever come out on record and shown him support ?
NOPE!

Has he ever received a positive reply from the many authorities he has written to ?
NOPE!

The only replies I have ever seen have effectively, reading between the lines, told him to go forth and multiply Finger

I know he is an irritant, but like all irritants they eventually get swatted :annoygnat:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:09 am

He cant even get permission to set up a market stall!!

I do think he gathers support from the more extreme and phsycologically challenged quarters. Add to that his schemes to make them more involved in active practices to peddle his opinion we could have a very dangerous situation in store.

I hope he is being watched and any progress where he gets nutters to do any dirty work will be challenged before it's too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

ModNrodder wrote:He cant even get permission to set up a market stall!!

I do think he gathers support from the more extreme and phsycologically challenged quarters. Add to that his schemes to make them more involved in active practices to peddle his opinion we could have a very dangerous situation in store.

I hope he is being watched and any progress where he gets nutters to do any dirty work will be challenged before it's too late.

Hey Mod,
Who wants to watch him?
Not me thanks, He always looks to me like he has a bad case of piles gagging . I wish someone would tell him how stupid those glasses look, they are like double glazed windows that need window wipers bellylaugh , He's one bloody evil freak. affraid
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 am

LOL Chris, his ego certainly writes cheques his body can't afford!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

Apparently he wrote that one MP Dennis Skinner Labour MP for Bolsover talked to him on his phone at home and said he supported the book, but advised not mentioning the government.

Whether Skinner wanted this mentioned on the 3 arguidos website in this way or not doesn't really matter, because Bennett took what was probably an off the record private telephone conversation and plastered it all over the internet.

Mr Skinner was given the chance to refute that he did this, he did not take it, so anyone in Bolsover who objects to hounding, stalking and vilifying innocent parents who have had their child abducted, may like to think about this when they come to placing their cross in the box next Skinner at the next election!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 am

christabel wrote:
ModNrodder wrote:He cant even get permission to set up a market stall!!

Hey Mod,
Who wants to watch him?
Not me thanks, He always looks to me like he has a bad case of piles gagging . I wish someone would tell him how stupid those glasses look, they are like double glazed windows that need window wipers bellylaugh , He's one bloody evil freak. affraid

Patrick Moore perhaps???

Tony's letter to the PM. Sir-patrick-moore-hs

Tony's letter to the PM. Index_skyatnight

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm

After reading the Bennett letter, together with the first comment made by a character called Virginia I felt I had to reply .............

virginia Says:
July 15th, 2009 at 11:20 pm
A terrible thing, poor child. It is much worse than I remember. I think I had forgotten a part of it.
The lady doctor who suspects Gerry as well, as having paedophile interesse in his own daughter.
His other daughter is living at risk right now and nobody is trying to save her physically.
Paedophily can not be cured even with a treatment.The monster remains a monster.
Gerry, you are a monster.
I wish you a very long life full of remorse.
I wish you hell every day of your life.
Madeleine’s ghost will visit you both every night till you both become insane.
She knows you are both monsters.
She is concern about her brother and sister.
The twins will know it too, very soon, don’t worry.
Their school fellows will tell them.
Someday they will start hating you both.
I pray Brown will give this a second thought.
If he does not, I will start wondering about him…
About Mitchell…
Mr. Bennett, keep fighting and may God bless you.
    jean Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    July 19th, 2009 at 12:59 am
    Tony Bennett you are one of the lowest people I have ever had the misfortune to come across. How you can persist in going on with your lies beggars belief. I hope that soon not only the McCanns take action against you, but also Gordon Brown for trying to bring all their names into disrepute, together with suggesting that such vile and horrendous actions happened without one shread of evidence. I sincerely hope you rot in hell together with your few followers. As for Virginia, she really needs to read the facts of Madeleine’s disappearance, before she posts slanderous messages such as the above, or else she too will get into rather warmer water than she anticipates.

• I know that this will fall on deaf ears, but it certainly made me feel better!!!!!! He really does need to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

jean
    Master
    Master

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I am sure the McCanns will deal with Tony B in their own time, priority is Madeleine, always has been, always will be.
    The McCanns IMO are just playing with Tony B and the rest of the 3as.
    They think they are all safe. They're not.
    They'll be wishing they did this with their PC's computer

But by then it will be too late, all their details/posts/everything will be stored somewhere rather secure to be used at a later date.
    Dont ya just love it? Laffin
    Peaceful1
    Peaceful1
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next