Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not?

+5
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
sadie
vee8
Rosie
9 posters

Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not?

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 am

On December 13 2007 Francisco Marco, the director general of Metodo 3, a private detective agency who was then being paid by the Find Madeleine Fund, claims he knows who took Madeleine and that he could have her back with her family before Christmas, like most people I thought this was a rash statement.

However, in view of what has transpired just recently, I am now beginning to wonder, if the statement of Fransico Marco, was rash, or perhaps he knew something we did not and this was part of a plan to try and unsettle those people who are holding Madeleine?

There is just something about this statement lately that keeps making it pop into my mind.

Francisco Marco is obviously not an idiot, so why would he make a statement such as this? The McCanns are not idiots, so why would they have gone on to retain the services of M3 for as long as they did?
Brian Kennedy is no one's fool, so why would he have continued with this agency?

Then there was the deliberate setting up and framing of the detective who worked for Metodo 3 on trumped up drug charges.

Joao Grade, Leonor Cipriano's former lawyer, was searched as he visited a client in prison and drugs were found on him? As a lawyer visiting prison many times, he knew of course he would be searched for drugs, yet we are asked to believe he still carried them into that prison.

Who used to be head of the drug squad in Portugal? No other than Goncalo Amaral.

Strange how all roads seem to lead to Goncalo Amaral isn't it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty Re: Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not?

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 am

There is a serious game of cat and mouse being played here. medeto 3, I think, were onto something, but were scuppered by the actions of the PJ, who didn't want to be shown up. Madeleine was moved, possibly right on the brink of being found. It WAS a brash statement to make, but I feel it wasn't made without good foundation. Before very long, we will be popping the Champagne corks, mark my words!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty Re: Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not?

Post by sadie Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 am

Hmm, some good thinking - that never occured to me.

Apart from the possible fixing up (we do not know!) of the Metodo guy and Leonors first solicitor, there is another peculiarity.

There definitely seems to have been manipulation by some unseen hand. Just look at the photos that have been in the papers and in general release of Marcos. He is actually a good looking guy with an intelligent face, but they have kept publishing a photo of him that makes him look like an idiot. Now they have a new one that doesn't do him any favours either.

What's it all about? Looks DO matter. People unfortunately judge you on them

Who, just who, is behind all this deliberate degrading of him and the others involved in this case?

Last edited by sadie on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Expanded)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 am

Yes, good thinking indeed Rosiepops, and I agree with you, with Vee, with Sadie, and the living proof about Método 3, how reliable and how good they are, can be seen at the paedophile network dismantled in Spain by the Spanish police with the help and tips of Método 3, while investigating our sweet Madeleine´s abduction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 am

Its a shame M3 made that statement because I do think it harmed their credibility.

I certainly think they were on the trail of someone and imo that "someone" still resides in PDL!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 am

I wonder if that was made by the press, with speculation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 am

My way of thinking is that Metodo 3 were deliberately discredited, they too were the victims of slurs, innuendos and leaks. One M 3 investigator was actually thrown out of Portugal when he was trailing a suspect who was a known paedophile, apparently, this person complained to the police and the investigator was deported.
I thought this was another lie and yet another slur, this was a private investigator tailing someone, so how did the person know he was being tailed? In my opinion he did not know, but it is my betting that Goncalo Amaral did know, and had the investigator thrown out of Portugal before he could discover anything.

As I said all roads appear to lead back to Goncalo Amaral.

There was also a photograph of little Joana Cipriano that was more representative of how she looked when she vanished, it showed her the age she was and how pretty the little girl actually was, yet Amaral did NOT use the photo, despite being asked by her family to use that photo, the family's request was refused. Instead Amaral used a photograph of Joana that was taken when she was much younger and still looking like a toddler.

Question people should be asking is why did he insist on using a photograph that did not accurately portray the way Joana looked when she disappeared, especially when he had a better alternative?

More controversy and yet again it involves Goncalo Amaral!

(This photograph is actually published in the book written by members of this forum)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 pm

I wouldn't call it 'vivid', Amaral's imagination. If we think through other angles, like the pretense modus operandi of people making young girls disappearing in Algarve, it is actually a quite narrow one: the mother will be to blame so do whatever you can/know to make it look so. Torture the mother and father if need be, do it according to her psychological knowledge and strength, if you don't have a victim's body, point/sugest one or a roundabout of fridgefreezers. Nah, not that vivid, Sadie.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

So true, Maria. No room for real investigation when it's always the weak-willed woman who did it. No need for a real understanding of criminology when it's the weak-willed woman's fault for allowing her child to go missing. That's his incredibly misogynistic thinking.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty ROSIEPOPS AND METODO

Post by Royal Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi there Rosie, now I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong but if you will cast your mind back wasn't there some sort of false accusation at the time that 'someone'? who knew someone? etc., (family connection) who had shares or some sort of business interests, shares, or what ever with the company Metodo (or is it Metado?)? hence the McCanns reason for employing this company and paying them such large fees over such a long period without any sign of progress or promising results. And I must confess I did think at the time their charges were rather extortionate to say the least!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi Alroy, I dont remember any connection between Metodo 3 and any of the McCanns.

I am not sure about the cost. If my company hires me out, (Software Architect) the charge out rate is $1500 AUD a day plus expenses and travelling. Our programmers are around $900 a day plus expenses and travelling. So you can see how quickly that would add up. If I have to be on site for 4 weeks, it will cost the client a minimum of $30,000 plus expenses. That is a lot of money. For most projects there are architects, programmers, consultants, project manager etc, so the costs are enormous.

I imagine running an investigation is also expensive because it is not just a single person on it, and the company has overheads which must be included in their charge out rates. it is impossible to know if they were overcharging the McCanns or not. And TBH, I doubt it, because Brian Kennedy kept a close watch on it. We dont know whether he sacked them because of non performance and cost, or because he found someone better to run his investigation.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

Private investigative work is dangerous and quasi-legal; it is very expensive.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am

Sorry Alroy, I have never heard of anything like this at all. In any case, I believe it was Brian Kennedy who was keen to retain Metodo 3 and that he paid a lot of their expenses, it was just last year when they decided to cut back on all the agencies they were using and then Brian Kennedy interviewed recently retired top detectives with a view to hiring a small team, hence why they have the two they have now and I believe a number of other operatives too, but they all work out of the same team.
yes I think Metodo 3 were expensive, but they were hiring out several men undertaking international travel, so that kind of thing is never going to come cheap. Besides that, i am not so sure that M3 were not on to something, they made one rash statement which was probably taken out of context and that was it, poor Madeleine and her parents suffered again.

I suppose it is all very well for us who know absolutely nothing about anything, or what was being done and how many people it took to do it, we can judge, but we are not forming the conclusion on the full facts. Also, I understand that Metodo 3 still undertake work for the investigation from time to time, maybe when they are needed to speak different languages. This was a big plus at the time, as although M3 were a Spanish based company, they also spoke and could read and write Portuguese and French. So I expect their fees for professional services were in line with others.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am

Rosie

On M3, they may have been onto something. we have discussed previously the M3 detective that was arrested (detained and deported I think) for questioning a local paedophile.

Why not just caution him, and leave it at that? IMO, there was more to it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty ROSIE & CO.

Post by Royal Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello there Rosie, yes I understand what you and Dianeh have said. The expense side of the thing is of secondary concern, the main point of interest I mentioned was that somebody, and I've no idea who after all this time, did say there was some sort of family connection with this company which was why they were employed initially. It may of course have been just malicious gosip at the time, God only knows there was plenty of that going on at the time! Thought perhaps you or somebody else could remember that being said at the time which raised a few eyebrows! Still, not that important! Have just heard this morning about the detectives wishing to interview a 'lookalike' Victoria Beckham witness, I firstly must say that any good news is always welcome, the trouble is of course so often nothing materializes from these news items which then leads to further distress and disappointment. I shall keep my fingers crossed on this one as indeed I have on all the others!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3- "Home For Christmas" Rash Statement? Or Not? Empty ROSIE & CO.

Post by Royal Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:55 pm

P.S. Don't think Brian Kennedy was financially involved in those early days was he Rosie? I'm talking about those early stages of May 07 onwards. Forgive me if I am wrong, please just put it down to the aging syndrome, it comes to us all eventually!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm

In my honest opinion, M3 has done a good job, the evidence of that was the paedophile network, which was dismantled by Spanish police, followed a tip-off from M3, while they were investigating our sweet Madeleine´s abduction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Pedro, that is a good point, and one that barely got a mention at the time.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

My feelings exactly Pedro and well remembered, because if it were not for Metodo 3 then that paedophile network may still be operating, if they did nothing else, that has to be worth every last penny. highfive

Alroy, I cannot remember when Brian Kennedy became involved exactly, but I don't really think it matters that much, it is my opinion that although M3 did make some mistakes (as we all do) overall they did an excellent job and I believe they are still used and retained on a small retainer should their services be required. I think they are especially good because they are fluent and conversant in may different languages and this has to be hugely important in this particular investigation.
They had many operatives working on this case, so I can see where the money went and as I have said before Kate and Gerry are not fools, they chose Metodo 3 for specific reasons, not least because they have a good reputation and they are multi lingual.
The McCanns have said on several occasions that they were pleased and satisfied with the work that Metodo 3 had done and were doing.
Whenever it was that Brian Kennedy did come on the scene (and I think it was relatively early on anyhow) he too was also satisfied with the work of Metodo 3, and as he is a successful business man, who would not be easily parted from his money, I trust his judgement. He is also a good kind honest man who has supported the McCanns emotionally and financially, in short he has done something and put his money where his mouth his, people like him are a rare breed, I think and thank God for the Brian Kennedy's of this world, worth far more than the decrepit dysfunctional Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral any day of the week!

Metodo 3 had a job done on them by Goncalo Amaral and his druggie squad mates, they were kicked out of Portugal while they were on the trail of a paedophile. They had drugs planted on them and they were the subject of character assassinations, slurs, leaks and innuendos, all designed to belittle them in the eyes of the public, and this was carried out by those infamous "sources close to the PJ". The question we should all be asking in my opinion is not if M3 were worth the money, but why was it deemed so important to belittle them and hamper their progress in any way shape or form in the early days of the Madeleine investigation?

Message for Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristavao.....Now The hitthefan are you feeling happy afraid? Oh dear it is all starting to unravel isn't it? (Just Like I warned You It would!)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Rosie, as usual, you are right!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 am

Yes Vee, Rosie is always right

Laffin
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 am

dianeh wrote:Yes Vee, Rosie is always right

Laffin

I find it odd that I am being referred to as 'right', I don't think I have ever been referred to as 'right' in my life! Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 am

Sorry about that. Let me rephrase that.

Rosie is always not wrong.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 am

Fork Off to the right Laffin Laffin Laffin

(Say it fast and out loud) Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Once again Rosie is quite correct!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down