Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest posting.

+3
sadie
calcite51
vee8
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest posting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest posting.

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

Rosie

That is just what I wanted to hear, because unless something is very very different between Aust and GB, I cannot believe that anyone came up and asked what the leaflet was, and then wanted one.

And Australians dont like to see persecution of innocent people, so such a leaflet, if handed out would most likely attract abuse to whoever was handing it out. Exactly as I think would happen in Britain.

I thought that description of handing out leaflets was a load of crap as soon as i read it
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 am

I agree, I don't think that is the reaction they got at all. I mean calling across the street to people? Over a McCann booklet? Come on. And I agree, Rosie, most people have dropped the McCann case as a constant news story. Most people have accepted her parents are innocent and that it is a tragedy she is missing. So many of the things in that booklet are just crazy and even without the level of detail we know about the case, it's obvous it is crazy.

I think most people would find the idea of total strangers handing out free leaflets devoted to the case and the family weird and creepy.

Rosie, wonderful story about the book!!
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Rosiepops wrote:If someone hands me a leaflet, I hardly ever accept it I just politely refuse and am on my way. I see many people do take leaflets though glance at them and then they go into the nearest bin, but others, just throw them on the floor.

I simply do not believe that they got this kind of reception on the street, I think they are lying, this is not the way Brits react to things for a start! (Even if they did believe it).

To be perfectly honest, I really do not think that the vast majority of people have the level of interest that we do, not that they do not care for Madeleine, more that they have not followed it and I think I have only ever spoken to one person that is against the parents and that was because they thought they hadn't checked the children enough!

Actually someone came up to me in the school playground, she had glanced at my daughter's copy of the book and then ordered it for herself and she wanted to say, that she supported the McCanns and had not realised the level of persecution against them until she had read the book! She also said the book prompted her to do something she had never done before, she actually sent the slip off and also at the same time, she wrote a short note to the Kate and Gerry offering her support! She said she hoped it got there because she did not have the full address.

So no I do not believe these antis, what I think is really happening is that people have reacted badly against them and their silly leaflet campaign they are so deluded, their minds would not allow them to accept that the majority of people did not think like them, so they have said the opposite!

I took my copy of the J4 book of truth to work, to read in my lunchbreak, and had several people reading over my shoulder, before asking where to get one. I lent it out to someone ages ago, and it's now half way round the station somewhere, I don't have a clue who's got it at the moment!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Vee it's probably in Afghanistan by now!! Special delivery by Apache.

Soon we will have th troops on our side!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2