Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from the Find Madeleine site

+6
calcite51
Rosie
clairesy
sadie
AlexG
jean
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Update from the Find Madeleine site Empty Update from the Find Madeleine site

Post by jean Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 am

There has been much reported in the media recently about Raymond Hewlett. As far as our investigators are aware, there is no evidence to link him to Madeleine –he is a person of interest to the inquiry rather than a suspect. Following the sensationalised reporting in certain sections of the media with regards to Mr Hewlett, our investigators wished to interview him in order to eliminate him from the inquiry. Despite our investigators requests via Mr Hewlett’s lawyer, their attempts to conduct an interview were unsuccessful as we were simply unwilling to pay. It is very disappointing that certain elements of the media felt it appropriate to pay a convicted paedophile (whether that be directly or indirectly) in order to obtain a ‘story’, whilst those people who are qualified to carry out such enquiries and who are genuinely looking for Madeleine were unable to do so.
On a more positive note, we have recently been planning a summer campaign in the hope that holiday-makers, travel companies and transport agencies will help us again in our search for Madeleine. So far, things are looking promising and we will soon have ‘travel packs’ available via the website for anyone willing to help in this way. We greatly appreciate the continued help and support we are receiving from the general public. It’s incredibly reassuring and uplifting that over two years down the line so many people still want to help. Without doubt, it will increase our chance of finding Madeleine.
On Tuesday evening, we took part in the Rothley & Soar Valley Lions 10K road race here in the village. Twenty of us (family and friends) wore our Madeleine t-shirts and that together with cheers of encouragement from spectators, made it all worthwhile. It was a really enjoyable evening and a fantastically well-supported event. We’re already talking about next years run! Hopefully we wont be needing to wear our t-shirts for that one.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Update from the Find Madeleine site Empty Re: Update from the Find Madeleine site

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Update from the Find Madeleine site Empty Re: Update from the Find Madeleine site

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 am

To the Great British Public

Thank you for your Continued Support

thankyou

To Jean, Family and friends

applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am

what??............... so the papers payed hewlett??? walkinghomecrying

I wasnt aware they had payed him anything.I though they got their info from what police had gathered on him???Thats not right,im disgusted

[flash]Update from the Find Madeleine site Aipplanerosieisright-2-1[/flash]
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 am

AlexG wrote:

As far as our investigators are aware, there is no evidence to link him to Madeleine –he is a person of interest to the inquiry rather than a suspect.

Sounds to me as "Our investigators don't think he is directly involved on Madeleine's kidnapping but there are a chance he knows something or someone on the paedophilia web and can provide us with clues about what happened to Madeleine" ....

Of course this is my oppinion only.

Same here, Alex, seems to me too, that there is a big chance that he might have friends who know something. I am really surprised that they dont think he is involved in any way....all this money, where did it come from?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

Rosie you are right!

Clairesy, aren't you a clever girl. well done! bellylaugh clapping
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

OMG lol Clairsy you are so funny!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 am

It is a pity they paid him, but we suspected that this is what happened.
Also we know he is not a suspect, but a person of interest to the inquiry, this is not news.
Better that at least some questions were asked than none before this man dies though!
With what is known about Hewlett, he cannot fail to be of 'keen' interest, there are so many points, that if true make this the case.
I just hope they get a chance to talk to him before he dies.
How much bad luck can this couple have? Something like this happens with a man of interest to the inquiry, he starts messing around and to top all that they have to race against time.
I wish their bad luck would break and they get something positive happening.
Despite this my bad feeling about Hewlett is increasing the more I learn about him.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 am

Rosiepops wrote:It is a pity they paid him, but we suspected that this is what happened.
Also we know he is not a suspect, but a person of interest to the inquiry, this is not news.
Better that at least some questions were asked than none before this man dies though!
With what is known about Hewlett, he cannot fail to be of 'keen' interest, there are so many points, that if true make this the case.
I just hope they get a chance to talk to him before he dies.
How much bad luck can this couple have? Something like this happens with a man of interest to the inquiry, he starts messing around and to top all that they have to race against time.
I wish their bad luck would break and they get something positive happening.
Despite this my bad feeling about Hewlett is increasing the more I learn about him.

[flash]Update from the Find Madeleine site YESYOURRIGHTROSIEEE-1[/flash]
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 am

Clairsey, you are so talented - please make sure you send your artistic work to Claws, Vile, Joana and 3a sites. Yep, let's give them something to talk about.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 am

I don't think they have ruled him out, there is no way they could do this without speaking to him directly and then making enquiries on what he tells them, so I find that a bit odd.
I think they are angry the papers got to him before their investigators did, which is understandable, but the papers hands were not tied behind their backs by financial constraints. They must have known this would happen.
If Hewlett dies tonight, at least they would have got some answers from him, even if they did not get them directly. From what the papers have said, at least it has given them something to go on.
I think there is much more here than meets the eye, common sense depicts that.
I really believe that this is a case of 'wait and see' what develops.
If I were them, I would not want any money paid to the odious creep either, so I can understand their reaction.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 am

calcite51 wrote:Clairsey, you are so talented - please make sure you send your artistic work to Claws, Vile, Joana and 3a sites. Yep, let's give them something to talk about.

Clairesy has had me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I think they are brilliant!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 am

AlexG wrote:
sadie wrote:
Same here, Alex, seems to me too, that there is a big chance that he might have friends who know something. I am really surprised that they dont think he is involved in any way....all this money, where did it come from?

They must have solid believes to rule him out, like the phone records or something like that.
I think the want the info that he have, he is a paedophile that might have access to "same ring" that the PI suspect to have Madeleine. Think of it like some network of people that holds children captive and then rape/abuse/make movies to sell to paedophiles at a high price.
I think that Hewett is suspect of knowing something or have access to that network ... and that can lead to people related to the kidnapping.

Of course that is only my idea ...

Alex, if they are using the phone records or something like that, this will be the third paedophile to have electronic evidence that he is clear. Two ATM's in lisbon and now Hewlett?

What's going on here? Too many people who have thought to keep their ATM slips for 2 years, yes 2 years or have phone records that help them....Hmm

I dont know how i found the site about Paedophiles and the Group 43 ex prisoners, but I remember that it said that they knew methods to make themselves seem innocent and throw the Police off the scent and that they shared this information.

I wonder if this has been orchestrated by the group, or by an Elite/gangster somewhere?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Alex

You are correct about the ATM, except that if the alibi is given over early enough, then there is probably footage of the person using the ATM. In this country, as in the UK and US, most ATM machines are under video surveilance. But the video footage is not kept indefinitely. Now if video surveillance is as widely used in Portugal as it is here, then the police should be looking to see if the ATM used was under surveillance, and if not, is it a regular one that the person uses, or was this just a one off.

Of course, none of this applies if ATM's are not equipped with cameras as they are here.

Sadie

You dont have to keep the ATM slips, as your statement should show where the withdrawal was made. And I expect that statements were used. If the ATM receipts themselves were used even months later, then that in itself is a bit suspicous, although I do know someone who keeps their receipts forever. I am abit of a hoarder and only throw them away when i cant get my purse shut, so I have my receipts for quite a while, but not years.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Thanks Alex, thanks dianeh.

I didn't realise that the statement showed the withdrawal point. Would be interesting to know if the guys who 'proved' their innocence via their ATMS/ATM card kept their other Statements for two years? It would also be interesting to know whether the card holders had ever used that particular Lisbon Branch before?

How long does it take a fast driver to get from the southern side of Lisbon to PdL, Alex? I can remember someone i knew staying in Faro, which is further way from lisbon than PdL, taking a coach/bus into Lisbon on a day trip - so it cant be such a long drive and is motorway most of the way.

The time of withdrawal must have been late for the card to be used as an alibi.

It would also be interesting to know if these guys had any other bank cards?
Could these cards be part of an account that had been set up specially?
Did they carry on using this card?
How long had they used the card before?

Wonder if there were any other ATM cards used in Lisbon, by other PdL Paedos, as an alibi? If there were, then either all the paedos went on a jolly together to Lisbon (to provide alibis) or someone was providing them with an alibi artificially.

If they all/most went to Lisbon, that points to them having PRIOR knowledge that the abduction was going to happen on that day affraid

That the abduction had been pre-planned, well in advance, for Thursday, 3rd May 2007........Hmm?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Sorry if I missed something here (I just scanned through the posts quickly), but did the PJ mention asking why such a person would be in Lisbon withdrawing money from an ATM? Did he have a reason fro being there and does this reason check out, in fact has it been checked out by the PJ, or did they just assume the electronic record cleared this person of involvement? Someone that lives in PDL, travelled to Lisbon and made sure they had an electronic record to produce an alibi - why?

Alex do you know if they have cameras on the ATM's in Lisbon? There does seem to be evidence of some CCTV in PDL, like the garages etc, which mainly all (except for the ruled out footage of the little girl) 'conveniently' seems to have been out of order on the evening of May 3rd!(How strange, never though of this until Chris mentioned it either!)

Like Sadie has asked, how long would it take for someone to get back to PDL from Lisbon? I would be very interested to know the distance.

If there is no video footage of this person withdrawing money from that ATM, then I am afraid that this is another alibi that can be written off.

I think there is far to many convenient and ready made excuses going on here.

I find it incredibly frustrating, that the Portuguese police were lazy all through this investigation, but their refusal to co-operate now, is purposeful and I actually think it is criminal and it is time the Portuguese government got a grip on its police.

The more I learn, the more that comes out lately is pointing to a massive cover up operation, someone is protecting someone, huge sums of money exchanging hands, suspected police involvement, alibis accepted that do not check out. Total decimation of the crime scene where Madeleine was abducted from. The absolute complete and utter failure of Goncalo Amaral and the subsequent failure of Paulo Rebelo, the leaks the lies the smears, the defilement of posters of an innocent child. The witness reports never followed up, the witness descriptions of people seen at the scene.

There is something very very wrong here and the McCanns have my utmost respect and admiration for the way they have not allowed themselves to be beaten down and for their determination to find their daughter.

I just wish they could get a break, one little break that blows this thing wide open is all they need.

Little girls do not go on holiday with their families and disappear off of the face of the earth, someone or rather some PEOPLE in PDL, know exactly what happened to Madeleine McCann and it is time they showed they have a heart and try to put their fear to one side and do the right thing and contact the McCanns private detectives.

I truly believe that a lot of this puzzle has already been placed together, there are many things like Hewlett and now this other convenient alibi, that will probably turn out not to be an alibi, that simply do not add up. Something was going on between these people, there is a ring operating in PDL and I think the McCanns detectives are on the verge of discovering it too.

Hence why Goncalo Amaral is becoming more and more mentally unstable and is trying to shoot anyone and everyone down in flames, he is a very, very arrogant man, not only that, he is a very very worried man too.

We will learn soon enough I think.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Rosie i think Ive done this correct.Been onto the tourist info site and worked out a route from Lisbon to pdl by car,not sure if its right though as they are calling it lisboa?not lisbon?

Update from the Find Madeleine site TotaldisTotal distance: 293 km
Update from the Find Madeleine site ClockForeseen time: 2h 54m

YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks Clairesy, yes that is Lisbon. Now I wonder what the time says on those magic ATM receipts?

I also wonder how much money he had in that account? By all purposes he doesn't sound like he should have much money.
Why would he keep these receipts anyway? His bank account would still provide the relevant information.
I throw my ATM receipts away after a glance to see that all is well (doesn't take me long - lol)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Well, if Amaral is very worried, I wonder why?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Rosie,

i thought exactly that when i read that he kept the atm receipt.

Keeping bank statements is one thing...but an atm receipt???Hmmmmm and now 2 years later he as proof that he was in Lisbon because of an atm receipt that he as kept???

why would he keep an atm receipt for 2 years.....and isn't it a coincidence that he happens to have kept one from the 3rd of may....

i wonder if he as kept every other atm receipt that he as ever had.Or if he only as the 3rd may 2007 ones????

I wonder how many other people over the world have decided to keep an atm receipt from the 3rd of may just incase they happen to be asked where they were that day??Hmmm

I certainly didn't.Did anyone else?

what could have possibly prompted him to do such a thing.And to keep it for 2 years??WHY?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Was it definitely an ATM receipt. Do we know that?

Or was it a statement which included withdrawals from ATM machines and specified the time and place?

Most people keep statements
Most people throw out ATM machine slips

Now are there any more people being alibi-covered electronically? Thought that there were two ATM guys and a telephone record guy?

Telephone records can be fiddled as well. Just swap your phone with someone else, or buy a second one that is only used for 'special' reasons - and lend yours to someone for the day.

VOILA, you are in the clear!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next