Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New picture?

+9
Mobira
Catkins
clairesy
AlexG
Jayelles
Cath
rosemary
vee8
Rosie
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New picture? - Page 2 Empty Re: New picture?

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am

Mobira wrote:Maybe it is only me but I think the coloboma in this unknown child's eye looks more like a straight line whilst in Madeleine's eye it is thicker close to the pupil and then becomes thinner closer to the iris? Or could this change with age too?

I read a post somehwere yesterday (and I think it was on PFA) where someone had referenced a post by someone with a coloboma who said that it didn't always look the same.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 am

vee8 wrote:
AlexG wrote:
vee8 wrote:
The picture has been forwarded to the Leicestershire police, who are taking it very seriously, and are in contact with the person who first posted it on the PFA2 forum, after recieving it herself. The similarities between the two pictures are profound, and the more I look, the more I see Madeleine.

Vee, wasn't the picture first posted on http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl/ ?

That's right. Then the person who recieved the picture, who is also a member of PFA2, posted it up there. that was the first time, so far as I'm aware, it was posted anywhere in this country.
Not a 100% sure but I think she posted it on Empathy's site first.

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 am

I see some similarities, and hope that if it is Madeleine, that her parents can now have their minds put at rest and that they can all be reunited.
I think that the colour of the eyes is uncannily close to Madeleine, and also he chin shape and where the mark is..............could be her.
Two years is a long time for her parents not to see her,, they will know if its their daughter.
ann xx

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 am

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you all. It isn't her.
It was posted on a dutch Hyves profile of someone who's also posting at pfa2. So she posted it on pfa2 to ask our opinion about it. Later on it turned out it was also sent to an Australian blogger.
Deuce for instance warned the LP and Investigation team.
This afternoon Sidmouth posted she's got a reply by the investigation team it wasn't Madeleine. I read that, posted over here. Went back to PFA, Deuce posted over there he hadn't received a reply by LP or IT. So I went back to edit my post.
Now Deuce has posted it is confirmed it isn't Madeleine.
Still it proves a lot of us still aren't convinced she's dead. All despite Gonzo's efforts in his interviews, documentaries, articles etc. There's still hope she'll be found sometime, somewhere, alive. NEVER give up hope.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 am

vee8 wrote:
clairesy wrote:hi vee8 can you pm the picture please i would like to see the child in it.i have pm you about it,but incase you have noticed i popped it here to.Thanks chick.

as this been sent to the mccanns? have they viewed the picture?

Done! And for what it's worth I am 90% sure it IS Madeleine.

hi vee8,thanks i got chick......and you to alex,thanks for the pm with the picture of this child.

Im not sure it is Madeline,it could be.I would imagine her parents would be onto it though.Is this picture legit? It was suppose to have been posted by a child wasn't it?Some one messing about or something ,im not sure.I was convinced earlier this was her.But then after seeing the full picture im not so sure anymore.However the picture should be checked out and its good to hear it is being taken care of.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm

AlexG wrote:

This afternoon Sidmouth posted she's got a reply by the investigation team it wasn't Madeleine. I read that, posted over here.

If it were really Madeleine do you really think that the private detectives or the police would come forward to confirm it ?
Only 1 day ... the photo was posted yesterday, the police wouldn't have time to check. Private investigators would have to send the photo to FBI for a matching with the database, and the program runs slow as hell. Believe me if you want, 1 day it's not sufficient time for the police to dismiss the photo.

1. May be they'd already got the photo? May be even months ago? I very much doubt they'd denied it was her if they weren't sure about that. They can't afford it to lie about that. They could have said they were (still) investigating it. Nobody would have complained about that. Or they could have resisted from answering, thus everybody would assume they were still investigating it.
  2. OR (as they tracked the digital trace on the Internet) they know this photo's origin, like for instance, let's say Australia, and they know it couldn't be her as may be they've got a pretty good idea of where she is? Like in Portugal, Morocco or somewhere else far away from Australia?
I must admit felt very much disappointed when I read it. Still there's hope. The LP and IT didn't say "forget it, she's dead" like the PJ did when people called them with information about Madeleine or the abductor.

Last edited by Cath on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo-sss)

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Pity. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Cath Said....

I must admit felt very much disappointed when I read it. Still there's hope. The LP and IT didn't say "forget it, she's dead" like the PJ did when people called them with information about Madeleine or the abductor.

Absolutely true and everyone concerned who managed to do the impossible and trace this picture back and who did absolutely the right thing in reporting it etc WELL DONE.

We do not have the right to judge things like this, so the best we can possibly do is report these things as and when they come up. This is what any "responsible" police force would ask of us. The police always say, report anything you feel is important and let them be the judge of if it is or is not.
The bungling inept PJ have NO right to make those decisions either, only those truly investigating Madeleine's disappearance have the right to make those kind of decisions and it is clear and evident that the Portuguese police are NOT actively investigating the disappearance of Madeleine and haven't been since the first week of her disappearance!

To the Portuguese police "the case is closed and the little girl is dead" and this is their excuse for ignoring information and tip offs coming in. Because of that attitude, Madeleine has not been found and her abductors have so far got away with their despicable crime.

But they should take note, the net IS closing in on those responsible and it is also closing in on those responsible for allowing those heinous people to get away with it.

So my advice is keep reporting anything you see and feel is important, because it is precisely something like this, which someone regards as unimportant which WILL prove the catalyst in finding Madeleine and no matter what Goncalo Amaral and others in the Portuguese police think and feel, they will NOT be able to stop this!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 am

OK, I am going to be a bit contraversial now. I think Alex has a very good point. Suppose the police confirmed that the picture is Madeleine? It would soon be in the press, and before we knew it, armchair detectives all across europe with honorable intentions would ride out like knights in shining armour, charging to her rescue. What would this do the those who are holding her? It would panic them. The would be rescuers would in all probability end up causing a tragedy, simply by their honest intentions. I think the police have done a very sensible thing, and denied that the picture is Madeleine. BUT, that does NOT mean we give up hope that this picture IS Madeleine. I have had a personal e-mail from Matt James, and I will say no more.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 am

I agree with the secrecy surrounding this photo.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:21 am

Hi all,

im not actually sure there is any secrecy surrounding it because they think it 'might' be Madeleine as such.Perhaps they haven't released the whereabouts or identity of the child due to the fact it is a real child ............... and im sure her parents wouldn't appreciate the news papers getting involved.After all i think it was a child who posted this picture online and tried to cause a stir.And she as!!

Of course i could be wrong,but i wouldn't think it is Madeleine, i don't think it looks like her at all.

Kate and gerry might be the best judges of weather it is her or not.Mind you saying that it as been 2 years and when they were faced with the new photo of how Madeleine might look today they were both very shocked,taken back and said they wouldn't have recognised it as Madeleine.Kate however said she would know her if she seen her on the street.I think its one of those instincts a parent has. is that Madeleine in the picture?i don't think so,i think a silly person as decided to post a picture of a child within their family or friends circle just because the child happens to be around the same age as Madeleine is today,and has the same mark in her right eye.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 am

That little girl IS NOT Madeleine. Confirmed by a trustworthy source!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks Christabel for telling us/confirming it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Apparently it was photoshopped. I hope the police investigate it anyway. It's a disgusting prank which could be interpreted as wasting police time.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2