Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror

4 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror Empty Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror

Post by Mandz Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 am

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper
Exclusive by Paul Byrne And Graham Brough 20/08/2008

This is the shadowy figure seen lurking in the bushes outside the flat from where Madeleine McCann vanished.
And the woman who confronted the straggly-haired stranger eight months before is convinced he is the same man family friend Jane Tanner spotted carrying a child in pyjamas the night Maddy disappeared.

Despite telling police, British nanny Margaret Hall was not asked to help with an artist's impression.

Now, thanks to the Daily Mirror, a sketch of his face can be seen for the first time.
Margaret yesterday told the Mirror she saw the prowler hiding in the dark as she left through the back entrance after baby-sitting at apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, the year before Maddy was taken from the appartment.

She screamed in terror as the unshaven figure stepped out.

His movement set off a security light and the nanny clearly saw his face. "He came towards me saying 'no, no'. I just turned round and ran back to the apartment," she said.

Shaking with fear, she was later led back to her own flat.

The man had vanished but Margaret, 51, reported the incident to bosses at the resort the next day.

She was back in the UK when she heard of Maddy's disappearance in May last year - and a chill ran down her spine when she realised the little girl had been taken from the apartment where she had worked.

Her mind immediately pictured the scruffy, long-haired stranger.

She told police in her home town of Bolton and was interviewed but no photofit was ever issued.

Margaret later saw the sketch of a man carrying a young girl in pyjamas and instinctively she thought to herself: "That's him."

It had been made from details given by Jane Tanner, a pal of Gerry and Kate McCann.

Margaret added: "My description of the man is very similar to that of Jane Tanner's.

"He had long hair but it was quite scruffy and straggly looking.

"He had said 'no' in English but he was not English because of his skin colouring. He looked more Portuguese than anything."

After hearing nothing from the police in the UK, she went straight to Metodo 3, the private investigators working for Kate and Gerry.

They passed her information to Portuguese police, who dismissed it as being "out-dated".

Her information only came to light after Portuguese officers released all their files relating to Maddy earlier this month.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this investigation. She has been badly let down.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror

Post by clairesy Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:25 am

Heres the link to this report ..for those wanting to view his mug.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/08/20/madeleine-mccann-nanny-s-new-sketch-echoes-picture-of-kidnapper-115875-20704443/

What amases me mandz about this sighting is that the Portuguese cops dismissed her confrontation with this prowling fiend as they think it was......"out-dated". Since when does a potential child abductor/peadophile etc become outdated???

These guys don't change in 8 months...infact they don't ever change. The only thing outdated here is the cops...they too f#####g lazy to investigate anything.

If it was lard arsses child that was abducted i wounder if this e-fit would be ruled out as 'out dated' then???

As a result of all this evidence lard arss as ignored, little madeleine as been away from her mammy and daddy for almost 16 months. Its his job thats out dated ...and IMO he needs to think about working in another field...maybe cleaning dog sh#t up from the streets.

As for him wanting to be a lawyer???dream on lard arss your a liar thats the closest you'll ever get to a lawyer
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror

Post by Mandz Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 am

Hi Clairesy!
Exactly they call this “out of date” and why? Did they ask her if she happened to remember this man (which she can)? Then how the heck is this out of date??? Honest to God well trained monkeys could have done a better job. There is no way their children would have received this kind of service.

How can they sleep at night knowing they messed up BIG TIME????? I could not live with myself knowing that wee soul is out there somewhere in the hands of God knows who? Do they ever think what was I thinking? Why didn't I do this/that etc. This is their profession - God help anyone needing help especially a child.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am

It is just the latest in a long line of blunders.

Someone reports seeing someone acting suspiciously outside the apartment where a little girl has been taken from her bed, before she was taken and this is dismissed as being out of date? With an attitude like this it just about sums their mentality up and explains why they do not solve many crimes, especially abductions of missing children.

They cant say the nanny was lying as it happened and was reported.

The PJ are a damned farce, what chance did this child have with this bungling inept police force? smellarat
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror Empty Ladies

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 am

I would agree with the PJ that the information may have been out of date, except for two factors.

1. It is the same apartment that a little girl has disappeared from
2. The description given by the nanny was very very similar to that given by JT, and JT gave that description immediately.

And these are very important factors. Really, what was that fat idiot on??? I know, he full of self importance and arrogance. He 'knew' what happened without even any evidence or investigation. So he just overlooks what could have been the most important evidence given to the police. I have a word for him, but I cant write it, it will be blocked by the anti swear device.

LardyBoy
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 am

Well exactly Diane, you would have thought that even LardyBoy could have worked that one out! I bet he didn't even bother to look at it.

Hey Gonc udressfunny
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Nanny's new sketch echoes picture of kidnapper/The Mirror Empty hay

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 pm

its not only jane tanner,who saw this man.pam fenns niece,the nanny and a man down by the church also saw this man.

4 in total..........how many others to come forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down