Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tragedy at Beachy Head.

4 posters

Go down

The tragedy at Beachy Head. Empty The tragedy at Beachy Head.

Post by vee8 Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 am

Been thinking about this a lot today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190061/Beachy-Head-suicide-First-picture-Sam-Puttick-5-meningitis-death-sparked-familys-fatal-jump.html

The poor family. The kid was a perfectly healthy lad untill eighteen months old, when his mother, while driving, was hit head on by a Volvo, the driver of which was apparently distracted by the dogs in the back of her Volvo. The mother never had a chance. She broke both legs and a pelvis, but the boy broke his neck, and as a result was left quadraplegic and unable to breath for himself. And yet despite this, he was a beautiful and happy boy for his short life, and was always smiling. Neighbours said you could not meet a more loved up couple, and a more happy and loving family, always cheerful and friendly. Then the lad caught meningitus, and after a short battle, died. The parents had devoted their life to him, both giving up their jobs to care for him full time. They just could not handle their grief over his death, could not face life without him, and so took the awful decision to jump off Beachy Head. I am just so saddened by this. My simple faith tells me there is a life after death, but I also have read that those who take their own life are forbidden entry into heaven. I sincerely hope the good Lord will make an exception for these two loving parents.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The tragedy at Beachy Head. Empty Re: The tragedy at Beachy Head.

Post by jean Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 am

This story has touched me too, the little boy was so beautiful and the parents were so loving. There seems to be no justice in this world.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 am

Vee, this broke my heart when I read it yesterday.

he was a remarkable, happy little boy, and he was so lucky to have two parents who cared for him so much. For all that he missed out on, he was blessed to know such love and care.

I can only guess at the despair that there parents felt over their loss, such a great loss that they couldnt bear to continue living without him.

The world is a much poorer place for having lost three such wonderful loving people.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 am

hi vee8 a terrible terrible thing isnt it.I feel so much for them,what must have been going through their heads at that time i can only imagine.I have always said if anything happened to my daughter they would have to put me somewhere i wouldn't be able to be on my own because i know without a doubt i would do harm to myself. I have also read that people who take their lives are forbidden entry to heaven although ive heard to that those who take their own lives are put straight back here to live once again the things they couldn't live before.I dont know what to believe but i know i believe there is a god and i know the god i believe takes into consideration the actions carried out by people,those who mean injustice and those who are purely desperate for help,i like to believe he takes those who cant walk alone into his arms and loves them forever.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down