Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine was at mansion in PdL?

+4
vee8
littleminx
dianeh
sadie
8 posters

Go down

Madeleine was at mansion in PdL? Empty Madeleine was at mansion in PdL?

Post by sadie Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 am

And the latest from the Sunday Express:

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villa

WORLD NEWS

MADELEINE: THE MISSED CLUES AT £1M VILLA

Madeleine was at mansion in PdL? 103035_1

STATEMENTS: Witnesses tell of suspicious behaviour at house and toys in secret video den

Sunday May 24,2009

By EXCLUSIVE James Murray and Ted Jeory

Madeleine McCANNMadeleine was at mansion in PdL? Mag-glass_10x10 may have been taken to a luxury villa just half a mile from where she was abducted, Portuguese detectives were told.

Suspicions were raised because of the behaviour of the people who rented the £1million villa and because video cameras were reportedly seen there along with pictures of children on a wall, the Sunday Express has learned.

Our revelations come as West Yorkshire police prepare to fly to Germany to question 64-year-old convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett over a sex attack on a girl 25 years ago.

Retired detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann are also hoping to interview Hewlett to ask him directly whether he knows anything about three-year-old Madeleine’s abduction.

Hewlett is in intensive care at a German hospital recovering from an operation for throat cancer. In the last 24 hours his condition has worsened and there are concerns he may have only days to live.

If well enough, it is expected he will be asked if he ever met paedophiles in the Algarve town of Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine vanished.

One theory the McCanns’ investigators are examining is whether there was a paedophile ring operating in the area two years ago.

The Sunday Express has been conducting intensive inquiries in the resort town and asked scores of people if they saw anyone acting suspiciously.

One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to PortugueseMadeleine was at mansion in PdL? Mag-glass_10x10 police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool.

The resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.

Madeleine was at mansion in PdL? 78 SEARCH WORLD NEWS for:

“What struck us was that they drove a very tatty, British-registered small red saloon car. It was one those vehicles you would normally see on a gypsy camp, not going in and out of a very expensive villa.

“We only saw them coming and going in the car and not walking about, which is odd given the location of the villa. We both got the impression they were trying to keep a low profile.’’

Another source said that after Maddie disappeared, search teams combed the seafront, where luxury villas stand next to large areas of barren land.

Anglican priest Paul Luckman, owner and publisher of Portugal News, said: “The location and description of that villa mentioned by your source fits the one that a searcher told me about.

“The searcher told me the villa was empty and somehow they got inside some weeks after Madeleine disappeared.

“The search dog handler said the villa had a room with a kind of amateur studio with video equipment and cameras with children’s toys and pictures of children on the wall.

“He felt it was something to do with paedophiles. He told the police and they seemed to know something about it, but we don’t think they took it any further.”

The Sunday Express took him to the villa and he confirmed that it fits the description and location of the one he was told about.

Although we know where it is, we are not naming the villa for legal reasons as we have been unable to locate the owner.

The British woman resident said: “I know the owner was contacted after we raised our concerns with the police.

"The person was angry because she said she did not know the people who rented it and was annoyed about being contacted by detectives.

"We heard nothing more about it. The day after Maddie disappeared the couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.

“There was an older woman in a very expensive car who visited them during their stay.”

The McCanns’ private investigators have been conducting surveillance on several properties for some time. Retired det­ective inspector Dave Edgar returned from Portugal on Friday night and is pursuing a number of leads he is not prepared to discuss.

Meanwhile, paedophile Hewlett is said to be suffering internal bleeding.

A doctor at the Aachen hospital where he is being treated said: “He is very poorly. Fluid has been seeping into his lungs. He cannot speak. The next few days will be critical.”
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Madeleine was at mansion in PdL? Empty Re: Madeleine was at mansion in PdL?

Post by dianeh Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

How could this not have been investigated further? Even if it was nothing to do with Madeleine, it should have been fingerprinted, searched for DNA and photos supplied to Interpol, so that it could be used to identify locations if it was seen in any of the millions of photos that have turned up during the recent operations.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 am

is anyone going to search this villa? if it was used there could still be evidance there!! my god i really cant believe how so much has sliped through the cops fingers! WHY?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 am

littleminx wrote:is anyone going to search this villa? if it was used there could still be evidance there!! my god i really cant believe how so much has sliped through the cops fingers! WHY?

Kinda makes you want to grab them and shake the cr*p out of them, and ask WTF are you idiots playing at?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 28, 2009 4:00 am

diane like you said,even if this villa has nothing to do with Madeleine it should still be investigated properly.They state that it looks like its been used for some kind of peadophilia action.Its sad, really it is soo sad that these children...if that's what is was used for.......Are being ignored. The room looks like a set up for filming children for peaodophiles and nothing is done???to me that says a lot,its makes me think that no one gives a flying sh/t that kids have maybe been hurt there.It doesn't matter and they can go on being hurt and their abusers can run free,because it doesn't matter. If i was in charge there i would demand that place be thoroughly investigated by people in proper protective clothing and finger prints dna and other testes carried out thoroughly...if it took days and days to be completed then so be it.

why?for gods sake i cant get my head round it i really cant.......maybe they should shake the cops up by giving them a taste of what it feels like to be abused by one of them nuts,maybe then they wont be so laid back about finding them
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu May 28, 2009 6:19 am

JUST FOUND THIS!!

Casa Ao Pescareza--Jenny Murat sees suspicious activity in PDL

"As a huge manhunt was launched for the kidnapper, Jenny remembered seeing three strangers - a couple in their 30s and a woman in her 50s - at a large isolated house nearby.
She had spotted the building - called Casa Ao Pescareza - while walking her dog along a coastal path.
Sally said: "Jenny was intrigued because they looked like gipsies or travellers and were driving a clapped-out old red car with a British number plate. They looked out of place in this grand house with its big drive and swimming pool.
"But they also seemed to have a string of visitors - men in smart suits driving plush new cars like Mercedes.
"On one occasion the older woman told Jenny they always came to Luz in summer and were staying four months.
"She spoke perfect English but Jenny thought she had a French or possibly Middle-Eastern accent.
"Then two days after Maddie vanished Jenny was walking down that way again and noticed the house was shut up and deserted.
"There was no sign of the trio after that - even though they had said they would be there all summer."
Jenny jotted her recollections on a piece of paper which was passed to police.
She also gave them the name of a pal who had shared her suspicions about the "odd" tenants.
The People, which has seen Jenny's notes, has learnt cops did not contact the friend for two months."
Taken from - MURAT MOTHER'S FURY; EXCLUSIVE: Shocked Jenny says Maddie suspect was with her all the time My son never changed his alibi. He is a scapegoat for police failings.(News)
July 29, 2007

http://www.luzholidays.com/uk/properties/algarve/luz/Villa_Casa_Ao_Pescareza.php
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 28, 2009 9:46 pm

The house should have been properly searched and investigated for peaodphile activity etc,and only when they were 100% certain should they discard the house as not connected,not just to Madeleine but any other child.

Jenny murat is confusing me,shes stating she seen these people and their clamped out red car,that they looked like gypsie folk etc however men with suits were back and forth there.It baffles me though because she was only walking her dog and imo she as seen a lot of activity at this house considering she wasn't a neighbor or didn't hang around the area to long.

I think its odd that each and ever time she was walking her dog near the house there just happened to be some sort of ODD behavior going on....what bad timing for the residents who were staying there hey!!! off all the hours in a day they happened to act odd when she walked by with her dog??

Im not so sure that her account is credible. Anyway considering she was soo busy sitting on the sea shore asking for witnesses to give her their statements if they were to scared to go to police im a little iffy about her all together. Why do cops allow her to sit and take such information???Surly the secrecy laws would prevent that?

She gets up at the crack of dawn on the 4th of may to set up what looks like some crazy fortune telling stall right smack bang in the middle of the sea front in pdl.....media are there picturing her and her reasons for this is so that people with information can come to her instead of police if they feel they need to??? WTF!!!Thats a bit bizarre in any country imo but for a country with such high secrecy law im totally confused by it.

Someone lse must have seen activity at the mansion though because if jenny murta was jts walking her dog then how would she know that one of the rooms were plastered in toys and children pictures,and Video equipment etc etc.............

who said that one of the rooms were laid out in a certain way that it looked as if peadophilia activity was going on there??

That must hve been a cop or someone because even a neighbour wouldn't have that information surly?If it was a neighbour or jenny murat who saw such a room then ask yourselves why she ws in their in the first place?

read this which is from the report at the top of this page............................

''One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to PortugueseMadeleine was at mansion in PdL? Mag-glass_10x10 police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool.

The
resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk
our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a
couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.''

is that jenny murat then,because if you go back to read the report at the top of this page you will read the exact same thing jenny says in the report where littleminx found a report from jenny Murat...........

who was that retired detective that walked a dog with jenny murat??I would love to know who that retired detective is....he seems pally with jenny especially given they regulary meet up to walk their dogs along the sea front.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 28, 2009 11:15 pm

My friends, send immediately all this info about this house, and about everything related with that house to the private investigators, investigation@findmadeleine.com

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Already done Pedro.

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 29, 2009 5:02 am

It was sent last Sunday Pedro! (We don't hang about here)

Clairesy, I am inclined to agree with you,
sorry if I have written this somewhere else on here. It seems that all roads lead back to the Murat's in some way. Of course this does not mean that they are involved, not saying that, but I too find it odd that she observed all of this.

However, I am incensed that this villa, seems to have an odd set up and the damned PJ have once again fallen down on the job and do not appear to have searched it and had it forensically examined, which if it is as suspicious as Jenny Murat has said, then why the hell not?

I hope the people that managed to get in there were respectful of the fact they could have been entering a crime scene and did as much as they could to preserve evidence. Also did they think to check if this place had a cellar of some kind?

Someone seems to have said that these people kept themselves to themselves on one hand, yet on the other they seem to be saying that one of them offered information about them always coming there to stay for the summer and then apparently they packed up and left the next day, or shortly after Madeleine disappeared, this would be enough to have the police swarming all over it in my opinion.

I have also mentioned somewhere, that police should have been in there and seen what was around, the photos and toys etc and then they should have been checking to see if anything corresponding came up on the internet. Even if this was not where Madeleine was taken, this should have been done, these are children, what the hell is happening in Praia da Luz?

By the way, talking about limos, Goncalo Amaral had a Mercedes at his disposal!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 am

Thank you my friends Christabel and Rosiepops, I know you don´t hang about here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 29, 2009 7:31 am

the thing is ...the reason im sooo confused that she witnessed all the going on's at this house is because on the link that minxy posted there is a read up on the house to,it gives details of whats included there,no phone,no tv etc.....but it also says the house is surrounded by hedges and give you privacy etc.So if that's the case then how the hell does jenny Murat see whats going on???its all secluded and hidden by hedges?there are pics of this house on that link to and im sorry but i don't see how jenny could possibly see people in suits going in and out and Gypsy style folk renting it?? If that was true then i guess she would of had to have been right smack bang outside the gate watching them drive in and out when she states she kept seeing the odd goings on. It doesn't make sense. she cant have seen over the hedges,so is she implying that conveniently she was right by the gates each and everytime someone drove in or out???What a coincidence that would have been.

The house is secluded and hidden by hedges and bushes so she must be lying.

the actual link states the house is ideal and that it gives you privacy because of its bushes and hedges!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down