Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents to sue Amaral

+15
Jayelles
honestbroker
maria
joanypony
rosemary
vee8
Tinkerbell43
jean
dianeh
sadie
Marilyn
christabel
Pedro Silva
Hael
calcite51
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Parents to sue Amaral - Page 3 Empty Re: Parents to sue Amaral

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 am

When Mr. McCann went to PDL, to make the reconstruction, he tried to convince police to reopen the case.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 am

I could be wrong, but my understanding is, since the McCann's fired the first shot, that means gonzo can't have his case heard until after Kate and Gerry. If they loose, then it is gonzo's turn. If, as we all know, as it's a foregone conclusion, they win, gonzo's attempt is thrown out. In other words, you can't have two cases running parallel at the same time.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen7 Mon May 18, 2009 5:34 am

I hear Amaral wants to search for Madeleine now, this disturbs me more than I can express, what if he does find her would he not think it a good idea, for her never to be seen again, to enable himself to cover his back-side or even neck!!

Surely the powers to be in Portugal can see this!

This concerns me so much, what has he got to lose!!! smellarat
I pray to God I am wrong.
Maureen7
Maureen7

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 am

My friend, where did you saw that?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 am

Hi maureen,

i would imagine he wants to find her body!!! so he as proof before he is dewed that he was right.Shame really, if he had just put as much energy into following leads and finding her before he might not be in this mess.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon May 18, 2009 6:52 am

clapping clapping
this is the best news i have heard in ages, i hope kate and gerry kick his fat ass.. im a true believer of what gos round comes round!! all the best to gerry and kate :sendingulove: :sendingulove:

as for you mr fat man... u can kissmyar*e
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 am

Hi Maureen just found this link.It says in it that gonc as started proceedings to re open the case,as he believes he knows whats happened to Madeleine etc etc.I wont post the whole article here just the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1183433/McCanns-sue-Portuguese-detective-book-claim-Maddy-died.html
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 am

Hi Maureen - Surely Ameral wouldn't be so stupid to do what you suggest. For one, I am sure now he will be watched because of all of this publicity and two, if he found her alive and then did the unthinkable, proof would be found and he would be charged with murder. You never know he may even know where she is, and hey presto she will appear, together with Joana and all the other children that have been abducted over the years. IMO there are some crooked cops in that police force who really do know what happened on the night of May 3!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 19, 2009 1:27 am

jean wrote:Hi Maureen - Surely Ameral wouldn't be so stupid to do what you suggest. For one, I am sure now he will be watched because of all of this publicity and two, if he found her alive and then did the unthinkable, proof would be found and he would be charged with murder. You never know he may even know where she is, and hey presto she will appear, together with Joana and all the other children that have been abducted over the years. IMO there are some crooked cops in that police force who really do know what happened on the night of May 3!!

Hi Jean, in your opinion there are some crooked cops, it is my opinion too and the opinion of a great many more people.

Amaral can make as many silly counter presentations as he wants, they will just be shown up to be exactly what they are, the silly petty unsubstantiated rantings of an idiot, just like his book, film and just about everything else he has been involved with.

I bet his lawyers are working overtime trying to persuade him not to do this, they know fully well how badly Amaral will be portrayed and this action will only make it a thousand times worse, because of his mouth, because of his unfounded lies and comments, there is not a thing he can do, he can prove nothing and anything he does now will be under scrutiny and viewed with intense suspicion.

The best Amaral can hope for is that his lawyers can somehow persuade Kate and Gerry McCann to settle this out of court.
Amaral will not want this to go to court, he will lose. If by chance it went to court in Portugal, with the world looking in (and it will be) and it was not received or judged fairly, not only will the entire world know about it, the case will then shift to Europe, where Portuguese judges will have NO jurisdiction, so I know this serious, not only is it serious for Amaral it is extremely serious for Portugal.
Because Amaral could not shut up with his ill judged unfounded comments, despite the fact that he was warned several times, he himself (Amaral) has opened his own very large can of worms and they are now about to escape and humiliate him and Portugal.

His mouth got him the sack from the Madeleine investigation, it got him dismissed from his position as police chief at Portimao, it got him consigned to a desk shoving bits of paper around and he was probably then forced into early retirement. In short he probably jumped before he was pushed.

This came from a report on Portugal Online:

"Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance, recently requested early retirement from the PJ after he alleged he did not have “the conditions to continue”.

His lawyer explains: “He wants to leave because he was personally attacked with regards to his professional role and the police force did not defend him as it should have”.
António Paulo Santos added that after 20 years in service with the PJ police, Inspector Amaral“feels isolated”.

The reason why he felt isolated was because he was isolated, everyone else with a modicom of common sense knows this man is barking and it would appear that people in high places in Portugal are getting more than a little fed up of him!
He blamed the McCanns for his demise, he is so arrogant that he couldn't see that it was himself that had caused his own downfall, so in my opinion this caused him to bear the McCanns one huge grudge and he just could not stop himself.
Once he started to defame them by claiming in print unsubstantiated comments, he went on and on and on, he was warned the McCanns would take action and because none was forthcoming, he took their silence as guilt and somehow in his own warped mind he managed to convince himself and the gullible others that he was telling the truth, one thing he did not have and has never had is proof, no evidence, because of the McCanns silence Amaral grew stronger and bolder and felt more able to claim even more libellous acts, in short he was swallowed up by his own arrogance and buoyed by his own ego and self importance and on Saturday, that came crashing down around him. His circus has been stopped for him and now he has to face the consequences of his own actions and the world is going to see Goncalo Amaral for the silly, petty, incompetent narrow minded misogynist that he really is.

I can't wait.

As for the him claiming that the McCanns did not want the case reopened 'utter poppycock' they have asked repeatedly for the case to be reopened, so if it is GOOD, this is what we all want.

As for him going off to look for Madeleine? How pathetic is this idiot? He had five months in which to do this, why did he not do it then? Why did he stop looking on day 3 after she disappeared and started to try and pin the blame on the parents? Why did he fail in the most basic of police work?

If Amaral suddenly comes up with Madeleine how suspicious is that going to look?

No matter what Amaral does now, from this time onwards he is going to be viewed with intense suspicion and he will not be able to go anywhere without someone seeing him, following him.

Amaral is finished, he is nearly all washed up, his goose is almost cooked and he only has himself to blame.

Next time he thinks he can bully and intimidate someone of Kate McCann's intellect, perhaps he will think again, because not all of us are poorly educated and we are not scared of him either! We are quite capable of telling if we fell down a flight of stairs, or not and explaining how we got injuries that were NOT conducive to a fall down the infamous flight of stairs in a police station.
Strange how the world over some police stations seem to have this awkward flight of stairs that people seem to fall down.

"Stairs behaving badly".
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen7 Tue May 19, 2009 2:49 am

Hi Rosiepops, Clairesy, Jean & Pedro,
Firstly I want to say how sorry I am for not responding to you all individually, but most of my time is spent on the Oprah Blog, trying to hold my own against those who don't want to understand, but they still try and spread the lies about the McCann's! And I am only a two finger typist, so it's a bit of a challenge to say the least!
By the time I have an answer for some, the question is long gone,lol lol. They then think, I'm nuts and think what the hell is she going on about!!! ROFL. But I am trying to do my bit after being out of action for so long.

Really must congratulate you Authors for the excellent book, I have received my copy have read it now and go back to it many times now to truly arbsorb it, and I have tried to promote it as often as I dare on Oprahs Blog so as not to upset Harpobears. touch wood they have not pulled a post because of my very own promotions, yet!!

I am now very much looking forward to the Defamation Case and of course the 22nd. Verdict!!! Should lots of people remind the National Press about the 22nd. so that it does not just slide by, if it's still on?
Maybe the more press pressure the less likelyhood that he/they will get away with it!!! Just a thought!

God Bless
Maureen7
Maureen7
Maureen7

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 19, 2009 6:53 am

Mr. Amaral knows no more than he did 2 years ago. He was full of bull then and he is full of bull now.

I would find it extremely hard to believe that a now retired ex defective who caused so much damage to not only Madeleine but his profession and country would be allowed near this investigation again.

I was of the understanding that the investigation could only be reopened if new evidence emerged. If Mr. Amaral is now saying he has this evidence then I want to know how it suddenly ended up in his possession!.

He couldn't provide it 2 years ago when he had all the resources available and nothings changed. The man is just putting in place his excuse to blame Kate and Gerry, because of course, he was again so close to solving the mystery but them nasty McCanns gagged him! The man is just too predictable!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:

I would find it extremely hard to believe that a now retired ex defective who caused so much damage to not only Madeleine but his profession and country would be allowed near this investigation again.

Laffin Laffin

pmsl tinks.....did u do that deliberate???defective??? I was taking a mouthful of tea at the time to so wont tell you what mess my keyboard was just in !!!!

But your right,where as this sudden info or need to reopen the case come from??

I have always wondered why if gonc as got enought info to write his book,he hasnt got enough to find her? He certainly seems to know all the answers(or so he thinks he does) So why is she still out there then? No wonder we are all confused .

cant type to much at mo as im in between adverts on tv...loll,im watching the deluded karen mathews doncumentary and her lies.......back to tv the docs back on!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 am

[quote="clairesy"]
Tinkerbell43 wrote:

Laffin Laffin

pmsl tinks.....did u do that deliberate???defective??? I was taking a mouthful of tea at the time to so wont tell you what mess my keyboard was just in !!!!

LOL, yes it was deliberate! I have to confess someone else referred to him as the fat defective and I just thought it is the best description of him yet lol!

Yep I'm watching Karen Mathews too, just shows you how misleading and fake tears can be doesn't it!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 19, 2009 9:34 am

I just want to add that I also do not believe for a minute that Gonc has any new evidence. All he has is theories with no substance behind them.

Let me pose a few questions.

One thing that stands out about this is why would he be trying to get the case re-opened without any new evidence. He knows the law, and he knows what is required. Since he knows he has no new evidence, and that the case will not be re-opened, is all of this just bluster for the media, so he can just say "I tried but once again the Govt has stopped me doing my job"?

He was unable to get a confession out of the McCanns, quite simply because they had nothing to confess except that the children were in the apartment and they did confess to that. So that means he needs to find other evidence to prove they are guilty of anything concerning Madeleine's death and disposing of her body. If he couldnt find that evidence as the detective in charge of the case, how did he do this when he is off the case? No, IMO he has no new evidence.

So just what is his game?

Last edited by dianeh on Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just added a bit)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3