Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Ladd

+13
Peaceful1
vee8
Chicane
Royal
sadie
dianeh
allformaddie
littleminx
AlexG
clairesy
jean
Pedro Silva
calcite51
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brian Ladd Empty Brian Ladd

Post by jean Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 am

Today, as I had a few spare hours to kill (it did literally take me that long), I went on to the Brian Ladd site. I have followed him since day 1 when he predicted that Madeleine was going to be taken. When you go onto his Dreams and Visions section a person called Dorothy (I think) has gone through all the posts he has had during the last two years from mediums, spiritualists etc and when you read through them they all seem to have a very similar pattern. They all seem to state, in various forms, that Madeleine is still in the vicinity of Praia da Luz. They all describe the house she is in and the people who are looking after her. It is amazing over such a span of two years how they all seem to suggest the same thing.

I also watched a video of Brian discussing the case recently with two other colleagues, and he is still convinced that Robert Murat and Serge Malinka had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance, together with some members of the Portuguese police!! He states how frustrated he is about the case. He actually planned to go to Praia da Luz about six months after Madeleine had been abducted, but he was warned off by a 'very reliable source' who stated that as soon as he set foot on Portuguese soil he would have been arrested. I am still very tempted to believe what he says.

For interest, did anyone see in the paper last week that Murat had married his Russian girlfriend, I wonder whether they are living together in harmony with her ex-husband?? But, they've got enough money now to buy a place of their own, Madeleine didn't ruin him in the end, she made him and his new wife millionnaires.

Last edited by jean on Sat May 16, 2009 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Brian Ladd Empty Re: Brian Ladd

Post by calcite51 Sat May 16, 2009 11:31 am

I followed Brian for quite a while and I remember when someone warned him that if he set one foot in Portugal, he would be arrested and he probably would have at that time (it was when the PJ's were turning down help from everyone i.e. Scotland Yard, etc.) I'm just NOT convinced that Brian would be arrested if he set one foot in Portugal now because the investigation is in abeyance and we've had everyone and his brother investigating the case - ie. Metado3, the psychic show from the US and the two British detectives hired by Drs. McCanns.

I quit following him when he declared Madeleine had died - he upset everyone on his blog that he finally conceeded that she was still alive - I've often felt that he really does believe she died when he declared her dead but because of the push back from his followers (me included) he didn't want to upset us.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm

My friend Jean, if you know the description of the house she is in, if you know the description of the people who are looking after her, then, please, send immediately to investigation@findmadeleine.com also write it here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat May 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Pedro

If you go onto the Brian Ladd website at www.briansdreams.com/MISSING/private/5441page33.htm and scroll to the bottom, click on the link that says case continues here, then go onto Dreams and Visions. If you have a few hours to spare read all of the entries and you will see that as I have said a lot of people say the same thing. They all think that she is still in Portugal. Madeleine's grandma, Susan Healey reads his site so the find Madeleine team will already know about the posts. As calcite says Brian did at one stage say that he was sorry to say that he had had a dream which seemed to say Madeleine had died. That really did put me off him, because he said this shortly after the team from America went over to Portugal, who also said that she had died by suffocation. But, on saying that all of these posts I am referring to are from different mediums, clairvoyants, call them what you will, and not from Brian. That is what makes me think there is something in it. Surely they can't all be wrong, especially when the two ex-detectives are saying the same thing after going through all the papers from the PJ. I still wonder what information the PJ are keeping from the McCanns, because they didn't release all of the documents. Perhaps it is too incriminating!!! All I want is for this beautiful child to be reunited with her parents, it is so heartbreaking. Even if the worst has happened to her, the McCanns deserve to know so that they can get on with their lives. I can't believe that someone hasn't been tempted by the reward to come forward with the information that will put all of our minds to rest. I know that I will never be the same until I know what has happened to her.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun May 17, 2009 12:30 am

Hi jean,

i have read brians since the start of the case to. I know that Madeleine's gran reads it to.Or atleast she used to read his site daily.She sent a letter to him aswel once. Brian as always been convinced murat and malinka know something more,along with some members of police .

And i have to be honest i believe that to! Ive always believed that some people know more than they have ever said.

I have wondered to weather the reasons police were soo slow in the beginning was because they being deliberate.

Of course that is just my opinion :)

Brians dd's have always confused me though because he as sometimes tended to go from suggesting the child as already died to saying she is alive??? Not sure what thats all about.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 am

Had another look on Brian Ladd's site and have just read this. I don't know whether anyone on here believes in the psychic but this post seems especially surreal. I must add that I do believe as I have had reason to in the past..........

Sent: 18 May 2009 00:29:23
To:

I have already sent this many months ago to the find madeleine team but have heard nothing back, except that they are very busy - anyway - I have just read most recent stuff in newspapaers today and the map shown and the possible roads taken by the kidnapper could easily incorporate the flat we stayed in - I cannot let this go, it eats me up and I feel deep down that it is important that you check it out. I am not some mad psychic, or anything - it is just very very strong intution that should have gone by now, bit is still in my thoughts -

anyway - read it and hopefully it may help. let me know if you do check out the apartment.

god bless

J----- c----
My number is ------

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:02:30 +0000
To:
Subject: stayed to tell someone this -
Hi

I am a mother of four children and need to share this with you - just in case - there is a link.

In sept 2008 myself and my husband wentg on holiday in Praia da luz and stayed in a villa a min walk from Luz beach. The villa was on the only main road down to the water front - the villa was called Casa Maia.
Anyway without sounding mad, which I am not at all, I want to tell you what happened both there and since coming home. Please beleive me when I say I am not a crank, I actually own and run a pub, anyway ..

When we arrived at the villa, I thought it was absolutely lovely, all very new looking, even though it was one of the old ones, but it had been done up. Both bedrooms were downstairs so we took our cases down. I instantly found it very cold, in the main bedroom, but just asssumed it was due to curtians and shutters closed, etc. I opened these to let air in.
However when I say I sensed something bad, I really mean I did down there. Please dont switch off now, cos I am just a normal woman, aged 43, and although I do sense things, I dont broadcast it, cos it scares me. But anyway, that room was so bad, I could not sleep all night, which is not like me as this was our first holiday in years, and we were both exhausted.

I just felt absolute fear in the room. It got so bad that in the end my husband also felt something too, but he never shared this with me until after the holiday. I thought it was just me. We stayed there for a week and I tried really hard to shrug it off all the time, but in the end I was scared to go downstairs. I could not sleep at all in the main room, so we moved to the other twin room, but I still could not sleep, nor even go to bathroom, which was between the rooms. I lay awake every night in total fear and a sense of deep foreboding. I cannot explain it, but it was awful.

Even going downstairs in the end was bad. I am also never easily scared, our pub is haunted and I really dont mind it. But this was different - I also could not get Maddy out of my train of thought, but again tried to put that off, because after all we were in Praia da luz and to be honest tried every way to not think about it and just enjoy the holiday - sorry if that sounds callous, but even getting very drunk one night (we dont drink as a rule) did not allow me to sleep.

Anyway, we came home, and I have tried really hard to forget about it, but something keeps making me think I should tell you or someone on the case about this, - I dont know why, but this feeling will not go away, and in fact is getting stronger. Something is telling me to tell you, - that too sounds stupid and crazy, but I am seriously not.

To give you an idea of my sixth sense - last week I was at home, on couch watching TV, half asleep. it was my day off from the pub so my phone was upstairs and on total silent. At 6.30 ish I got this total urge to suddenly jump up and look for my phone, my husband says he has never seen me move so fast - anyway I bolted upstairs to catch my phone silently ringing - showing pub number on it. I answered it and it was my barman screaming hysterically down the phone that a customer had come in, drugged up, and started assaulting everyone including my daughter in law who works on the bar. There was no way I could have heard the phone as it was on silent, and my bedroom is at opposite side of where I was. I dont even know why Im telling you all this, I just want you to believe I am not a crank, or anything, as I am sure you have had many.
But I feel it is vital you investigate the villa, especially, and this sounds even weirder - the locked cupboard, under the stairs in the main bedroom. When I felt brave one night I tried to find the key, but there was none. The villa is owned by a british lady called Madeiline Taylor, and when I got a request from rental company to put in our thoughts after the holiday, I could not. There are also only two reviews on this villa, even though it is absolutely gorgeous, and in an ideal area, so maybe Im not the only one who thinks this or has felt this. I hope it helps, please let me know if you find something, I can be contacted either via email, r---------- @
t---o.net, my mobile is 0------
and the pub number is 0----- my name is j---- C---, address R有--, --------- - I am sorry if it has taken so long to do this and contact you, but I felt stupid really, but now I feel I have to tell you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Brian
Just to add to the post re Casa Maia, Praia da Luz, see the website for this place, that mentions …"
The guests have use of the Ocean Club which has four pools with a five minutes walk from the house."… http://www.villarenters.com/villas/europe-algarve-villa-to-rent-28254-sum.asp and says it is situated right beside the beach.
On one of your DDs you have mentioned Casa, on another DD you have mentioned MAIO (close) & on another of your DDs you have drawn the same sort of chimney as in picture 6 of the roof terrace, shown on the above website.
Remember Daniel Krugel, the South African ex-police colonel (dubbed ‘The Locator’) saying that his detector machine showed that Madeleine was somewhere in the area of the beach near the hill, as per the post on p.33 of your site & he said that Madeleine is either buried or held hostage.
Kind regards
Z

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 pm

I think the message from the woman sounds very credible to me and she does sound very upset so yes, I believe her and I hope someone is able to help her.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

hi jean, do you know if this information has been send to the mccanns?

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

jean,

i think thats really scary boo,omg! that gave me cold shivers reading that i actually read it just after you posted it last night however ive had to read it again today! i do believe this sort of thing however like alex i get a little confused sometimes at what they say.I used to read brians every day,follow what he said a lot and after a while i got a little confused by the contradictions it didn't add up to me.He says if she isnt dad a dead person wont acknowledge her on her the other side etc however he went onto say things that then suggested she was dead etc.

BUT.........this letter,if it from a real person and not a fake is interesting.Doesn't necessary mean its to do with Madeleine though because with all due respect with Madeleine going missing people who go to luz,who are aware of Madeleine and also brians dreams(as this women obviously is) would probably automatically connect it to Madeleine anyway.I know if i was to visit luz(never will though) i would be all eyes all the time LOl,wouldn't be able to help it because i would know i was actually ni the place that i have been talking about and wondering about for such a long time.I would probably not be able to pass by a odd looking van without peering into the windows etc.I would most certainly check out the route that a supposedly abductor took and and probably end up going to see the oc to get a better view of what might of happened that night.Anything odd that occurred i would also connect it to the case,even though its probably innocent enough.

This sort of thing as always got me hooked,reading and wondering and sometimes drives me nuts because its soo easy to fake them,after all its about ghosts and spooks and no one can be sure that this women is telling the truth so its up to the individual if you belive them or not.She cant be called a liar either way can she?

I would like to know it as been checked out though,just because the house she stayed at is connected to the oc. Thats a bit mad that those who stay there have use of the oc facilities to isn't it?I wonder if that as been investigated by investigators?After all they checked out(or was supposed to have) holiday makers who were staying at the oc when Madeleine went missing,have they checked out if anyone was at that house to,they could have been at the oc that night.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm

http://www.realestate-algarve.com/portugal-property-167.htm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi Minx - I don't know whether this info has been passed on the McCanns or not. It's rather a difficult one because Kate is a strict Roman Catholic and using psychics is against their religion, but I know that if Madeleine was mine I would move heaven and earth to get her back and use any means possible to that end. I don't know whether Kate's mum is still in touch with Brian Ladd, because as Claire has said a lot of people stopped following him when he announced that Madeleine was dead. But this information came from an outsider and really must be followed up even if it turns out to be another hoax. I feel that Madeleine is either still within the Praia da Luz area, having been taken by gypsies and taught to beg and steal, or the sighting of her in Belgium and the woman in the joke shop is another strong possibility. I'm surprised that the reward hasn't brought anyone out of the woodwork, but if it is gypsies that have taken her they might not know about it. (The picture of the little girl on the back of that woman still haunts me, and I still think it was Madeleine).

I'll 'bite the bullet' and send this info to the McCanns via the find Madeleine site, you never know their detectives may believe!!

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 pm

hi jean, i agree with everything u said!! if i were the mccanns i would put my religion on hold at least untill my child was found!! thats the one thing i can not get my head round with them, LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED they said!! well if thats the case why not let them try to help? i know there are many psychics and alot say different things BUT many of them say the same sort of thing, why not put this info together and see if anything comes of it!! what they go to loose? i think carol everette,s drawing off maddie would probably be of use, as i dont think they would have kept maddies hair the same colour! she draw dark bobbed hair and says she wears tinted glasses in public!! she also says there are links to germany!!

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 am

In my opinion, send that information immediately which starts at: but this information, to investigation@findmadeleine.com

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am

Sent tonight, I hope the investigators investigate!!

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 am

jean wrote:Hi Minx - I don't know whether this info has been passed on the McCanns or not. It's rather a difficult one because Kate is a strict Roman Catholic and using psychics is against their religion, but I know that if Madeleine was mine I would move heaven and earth to get her back and use any means possible to that end. I don't know whether Kate's mum is still in touch with Brian Ladd, because as Claire has said a lot of people stopped following him when he announced that Madeleine was dead. But this information came from an outsider and really must be followed up even if it turns out to be another hoax.

hi jean,that's right,also i remember cops saying(not Portuguese cops) that they are looking into forums and blogs etc as sometimes the abductor turns up on a forum somewhere etc,its mad but it dose happen.And im not exactly sure of all the details now,but clearly remember thinking omg could the abductor be reading what we put?
BUT.......it could also be that the abductor might very well post something one day somewhere,or even someone who knows whats happened could post something similar to whats been posted on brians etc.So it is very important imo to always check these fakes(if that's what they are) out.

I also remember that the police in the uk(i think it was) done a facial recognition scan on the net,it scans billions of faces and pictures and if it pics up on Madeleine's face on a site it would alert police.They done it incase they came across her on a peadophile site etc i think not sure.I was baffled because i wondered why they cant do that for every child.But im also not sure of how that works and it could have been done as a new thing??? Just the other day i was wondering if they might be able to do it again now with the new picture of her being aged 6.But the scan picks up on the exact facial details and so i guess that because the picture released of Madeleine is only a image of how she MIGHT look now they wouldn't be able to do it because it isn't an accurate detailed reading if her actual facial detail.

Around about that time though i read again in the papers(so not sure how true it was) that's telephone technology also was able to alert offices when it picked up on conversations about Madeline. The call would be transferred without the callers being made aware and someone would be listening in to see what was said etc. This was all right back in the first couple months after Madeleine was abducted and im not sure how true the reports are .....and also what become of any of it.

the woman who posted that on brians,is probably innocent enough,to be honest she might not even be real!!!! but i still think it should be checked out.As minxy says...what have they got to lose?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:27 am

Jean
I have always believed that the little girl on the womans back was Madeleine McCann.
The media just happened to find the same family the next day after it had been published over her................too far fetched if you ask me.
The woman walking alongside the bank with the little girl, is the image of one of the woman who walking alongside the woman with the child on her back in Morocco.

I am convinced that child was Madeleine.

ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 am

I had a reply from the Find Madeleine site about the posts on the Brian Ladd forum. I think it was just a general reply saying 'thank you for the information, the investigators would look at it, and if they required any further information they would be in touch'.

I think that as the two ex-policemen are focusing on Praia da Luz they may well have a look at that villa, and perhaps get in touch with the lady who owns it. Who knows?? Fingers crossed. I don't like the sound of Hewlett saying that he actually was close enough to Madeleine to see her eye defect. I think he may be making that up because he thinks that may get him more money. The bl***y creep, I hope they do get any information out of him before he dies. I'd stick him on a lie detector.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am

Brian Ladd 5441.h36

DA Luz 272 - tennis courts - she is still there -- close, police check building again. * Red Book * Matches * Cell phone * Jogger saw her"

this is one of brians earlier dds, on this dd he writes the jogger saw her!! well i clearly remember someone writing in to brian (portuguese person i think) saying that there was a man found dead not long after maddie dissapeared, he was holidaying with his wife and friends in a villa (or maybe they owned it im not sure) he went out for a jog and never returned again!! i have tryed to google this but have not come up with anything, i was wondering if one off our posters living in portugal can remember this or maybe try to find info on it, what area was it? was madeliene there?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:12 am

geeez minxy i have tried to find that report today to no avail.I know i read of it.A jogger found dead in, or near luz. Im not sure what he died or,weather it was natural courses(dont think it was though) or weather he was killed.But interesting to read that brian says 'the jogger saw her'

I will keep looking for that report there must be somthing out there about him.There was another guy to near luz that died,his body was washed up in the harbour.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 am

RM knows where she is,she is with RM(brian ladd)

Robert Murat knows where she is,she is with Raymond and Marianna.???

Maybe that's what the rm is? Not sure but last night in bed i lay there for ages,all i could see was that scum bag Hewlett,i was going through his answers to the mirrors journalists for ages,trying to figure him out.No such luck.But i remember Brian also saying about a roman connection,German connection and a bridge.Marianna begs for money on a small roman bridge in Germany.She gets her kids to collect the cash from the tourists.

If Raymond and Marianna knew Murat could that explain the taxi guy saying he saw a Kate lookalike and another guy,followed by another man (who he said was Murat) in the passenger seat?Also Raymond says his blue van wouldn't be able to go anywhere without being seen.So a taxi maybe???
Another thing,murat hires a car a few days later in a hurry.The sighting of a woman handing over a child to a man like murat at the road was only a few days later.

Another thing i had going through my mind last night...Hewlett says he made that blue van,he said he put a kitchen in,and a shower etc. He made it from parts from old vehicles.They park it in fields near the road side etc and live that way,selling what they find from off the side of the roads and making what little cash they can to get by on.Poor kids.

Anyway i then remembered the bag of items found on the roadside.It contained a shower curtain,child's t-shirt,a pencil case and some other odd bits.The tests carried out showed that although there wasn't a definite match to Madeleine dna,it did show a slight match.

I wonder if the shower curtain and old bits were from the van?If madeleine had been in that van,then maybe that's why the tests only showed a very light match. You see if she wasn't the child to wear that tshirt(but one of his kids were) then although it wouldn't show as Madeleine's dna,it might very well show a very slight match because after all if she was in the van she would probably have left some of her dna there to.
Madeleine's dna being in that van could also be the reason he would have sold a perfectly good van(well for him) with already fitted kitchen and shower in. He not likely to find another van that's kitted out like caravan in a hurry is he?I think the blue van needs to be found.Brian as mentioned the colour blue and a van soo many times.They(Brian and Merlin) have also said that a connection with army or military is relevant to.Hewlett is an ex military guy.he abused boys there to.
Her and Hewlett have soo many kids,and no money?Why have all these children?They are popping out kids like candy...i think its probably them Merlin is referring to when he mentions conception a lot not kate!

I have been wondering to about brians reference to one of his dd's where he says something about a box,and suffocating,no air,help,quick to late ...etc etc .
Wondering if that is also connected to Hewlett and Marianna although not directly to them ,but to the eldest son who apparently died from falling out of the van in December.He is currently buried in an unmarked grave in Spain.Bless him.

I wonder what he knew,if he could have spoken some truths or if he had spoken some truths even.

How old was he?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 am

Here is the report on that bag of items found that i mentioned in my post above......blue fleece with body fluid that matched Madeleine dna were found to????I have also put a picture below of some people wearing a blue fleece.Now the items imo could be rubbish from the van that's been left on the roadside.But the fact Madeleine dna was found in the bag suggests she may have had contact with them,or the people who owned them had contact with her?Also the white flannel imo suggests someone could of been scrubbing up on the road sides
Brian Ladd Genera11Roadside find fuels hope she's still alive

Kate and Gerry McCann believe a bag of discarded clothes said to have a DNA link to Madeleine proves she is still alive. The plastic bag, found dumped near Faro airport in Portugal two weeks ago. The discarded white carrier, which was discovered 75miles from where the four-year-old vanished, contained a shower curtain, a white flannel, a green elastic band, a green child's T-shirt with a flower on the front and a pencil case with a pink heart motif. Crucially, there was also a pair of adult's jeans and a fleece which had traces of body fluid and hair with a partial DNA match to Madeleine.
A friend of the McCanns said: "Kate and Gerry are very encouraged by news of
this development, which on the face of it seems to be extremely significant.
"Obviously if there are items linked by DNA to Madeleine then that raises important questions about how they got there and who put them there.
"However, the fact that they were found so recently does suggest that Madeleine could still be alive and that her abductor is active close to Praia da Luz. "This is
obviously incredibly encouraging for Kate and Gerry and backs up what they have always said, which is that Madeleine was taken." The carrier bag, which was discovered by a member of the public, is the first significant clue found outside the McCanns' Praia da Luz holiday apartment in the six months since Madeleine vanished on May 3. The bag and its contents were sent to the Forensic Science Service lab in Birmingham for DNA analysis. It is believed the fleece and the jeans, which had more than 60 different stains on them, contained a "moderate" DNA match to Madeleine. It was rated three on a scale of eight. A source said: "The bag could
be crucial. The DNA isn't an exact match to MADDY'S but it does link. The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair.
"They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann. It is the first clue found outside the apartment complex and could provide a trail. ''Police are waiting for further test results to see if any other DNA is discovered. If so, it will be checked against a list of known sex
offenders. Forensic expert Dr John Manlove said yesterday: "If a crime stain produces a DNA profile that is not an exact match with a reference sample from a known individual then the DNA in the crime stain could not have originated from that individual. However, if there are many parts of similarity between the two DNA profiles, it should be considered that the individuals may be related." Madeleine did not own a pencil case or a similar T-shirt. The McCanns believe that if the bag is linked to their daughter, then those items may have been bought by her abductor. And a friend said none of the adult clothes found matched any items belonging to either Kate or Gerry. He added: "Kate and Gerry do not own a blue fleece, and never did during their time in Portugal. They are puzzled by the green T-shirt and pencil case which have reportedly been found because Madeleine was wearing pyjamas when she disappeared and did not have a pencil case like the one described."

IN THE BAG
Shower curtain,
A white flannel,
A green elastic band,
A green child's T-shirt with a flower on front,
Pencil case with pink heart motif

Last edited by clairesy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/11/05/madeleine-dna-in-bag-of-clothes-115875-20061862/

the link for the above posts lol
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:04 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 am

Claire

A partial DNA match is not relevant if they had a clear sample and it only partially matched. It is only relevant as a possibility if there was an unclear sample that was unable to be properly profiled, and that provided a partial match, because then it is possible that it may have been Madeleine. But if a full, clear sample and a partial match, that means no match at all. And that is what this article appears to say, that there was only a 3 out of 8 point match. This IMO is not Madeleine's DNA.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next