Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viv - on Brian's site.....

4 posters

Go down

Viv - on Brian's site..... Empty Viv - on Brian's site.....

Post by calcite51 Mon May 26, 2008 1:51 pm

Just read this on Brian's site - I have written to Brian and have forwarded him Viv's blog address advising him that she is very anti McCann (okay maybe I told him I thought she was absolutely insane) - HI! Viv!!- and that some of her blog members have written that Madeleine had been sexually abused. I am a member of Brian's blog, so maybe that will some influence on getting her removed from his site.

From today:

25-May-2008

TAPAS ONLY CHECKED APT 5A ON 3 MAY!

If looks alone could kill, this one would surely do it! I think it says you put me here and I really dont like you..

I will never forget a post made by Rosiepops in about October on the Daily Express. She said that the McCanns had to immediately patent Madeleine's image, just like they had to immediately patent Princess Diana's image, after her death, because they did not want people using Madeleine's image to be used to produce "Madeleine dolls" and stopping the money from going to the Fund, Kate and Gerry McCann's fund. Clarence, on their behalf has angrily defended their right to ensure that all Maddie profits go to them and the comparison with the Fund for Princess Diana is utterly sinister, especially when you look at sickening Kate McCann, below, doing a Princess Diana, she soils the memory of a wonderful woman, who was genuinely devoted to defenceless little children.

Hi All, The article below from The Times follows the assumption that all of the friends children were in the McCann apartment that night. This is taken from 24 Horas, a paper I simply do not trust. When you read it, the assumption comes from the fact that all witnesses independent of the TAPAS crew stated that only the McCanns apartment was visited by any of the TAPAS crew that night.

I think the explanation for this is clear and simple. The TAPAS crew simply did not bother about checking on their children. We know that from the fact they were at Chaplins the previous night and Madeleine cried from about 10.30 to 11.45, well over an hour, when clearly she was not checked.

The reason witnesses saw members of the TAPAS crew visit the McCanns apartment that night is because they were assisting in cleaning and removing Madeleine's body from the apartment. It is also confirmed again, Kate and Gerry did not go out at about 8.30 or 8.40 as he suggested in Panorama, they went out at 8 pm and as he said the restaurant was virtually empty at that stage, because it was early, I would suggest. Remember he said there was one other couple when they arrived and when they left they were alone until other people started to arrive.

I think Gerry needed to get Kate out that apartment as quickly as possible (for obvious reasons) and start preparations for the clean up. OB was the main one who was going to help out here, going missing just as Gerry made sure he was back at the table at 9.30 and called the woman over to prove it. By this stage Gerry had an hour and a half to start putting his plans into action and when OB took over he was exchanging texts with him. Someone saw someone looking like Gerry with a child, near the church around 9 pm. The description of the man Jane Tanner gave to police is a description of Gerry McCann. I think he knew someone had spotted him removing Madeleine, initially to the beach area.

Remember also forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in another apartment, I would suggest, probably the OB's right next door. Perhaps the body was initially moved there, perhaps OB was working on Maddie trying to save her? He is an accident and emergency consultant, an obvious expert to work on a child who got battered or overdosed.

As Eco points out the genuine last pic of Madeleine, the tennis balls pic, shows her with many bruises and she just looks like an abused child to me in that pic, this is why the McCanns did not want to use it. Gerry went home for two days and three weeks later produced a fake last pic of Maddie by the pool. Anyone can see she is aged about three on that pic, not four and her hair is blonder and shorter. I have always believed it is very possible that he and Jane heard more commotion, domestic violence, as happened the previous night, which Mrs Fenn heard and went around to see what was going on and found Madeleine dying. OB tried to save her and that is how he got dragged in. Jane also got dragged in providing false evidence of Madeleine being abducted.

I was interested to read that Dr Rebelo is the man who cracked the Casa Pia paedophile ring in Portugal and then he is brough in to investigate this case. Something tells me there is a link here. I think Madeleine was a seriously abused child. People who have sought to support the McCanns have made the most scurrilous and lurid claims about Madeleine being taken and abused by paedophiles. I just get this awful feeling they were seeking to deflect attention from what the McCanns themselves may have been involved in, in relation to a daughter they showed not the slightest bit of love and concern for, ever but I may be wrong about this. I just think there is so much about this case we do not know and there are terrible revelations to come out. The McCanns have always wanted to use Madeleine to make themselves lots of money, that is very sinister and terrible and certainly does not point to her being accidentally killed by them. However, I do understand the difficulty for Portuguese and British Police, the vital piece of evidence little Madeleine, they got rid of, but little forensic traces of her got left behind. True the police may never be able to prove murder or manslaughter but I definitely feel they can prove more than enough to put this couple away for a very long time and the twins will be accommodated with people they can be safe with. Sometimes it is only one child in a family however who is in real and terrible danger from the parents, that child was poor little Madeleine. Nevertheless their defensive behaviour and their attitudes together with what they actually did, mean they should not be allowed to be anywhere near those twins. In a few months time, I think they will not be anymore.

Viv x

Hi, will post this...it does seem that the children were not checked on as often as was stated, but this does not mean that Madeleine was not abducted. I'm posting this because it's related to the proof the PJ have on the McCann's and their friends...and there is CCTV at the Tapas Bar.

Brian
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Viv - on Brian's site..... Empty And another thing, Vile since I'm on a roll tonight.....

Post by calcite51 Mon May 26, 2008 2:10 pm

What did you expect Kate to do? Walk away from the people who had come to give support to her and Gerry when they were travelling to countries to make people aware that Madeleine was missing??? You are the only numbskull who has ever compared Kate to Diana. Diana was NOT a saint - and no, I'm not anti or pro Diana - Diana made her choices and they were NOT always the right choices and unfortunately, one of her choices cost her her life and it was also her decision to marry Charles (another bad decision).
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Viv - on Brian's site..... Empty calcite

Post by dianeh Mon May 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Almost everything in that post to Brian in not true from the McCanns being in Chapin's on the previous night, to the other Tapas friends not checking on their children (she has to say that to prove that JT wasnt on the street), and the non existent forensics etc, as well as the non existent evidence of abuse.

But where she really out does herself is that Mrs Fenn found Madeleine dying. I had to reread that a few times, to make it didnt say crying, which as we all know Mrs Fenn has came out publicly stating that she didnt even know that the McCanns were in the apartment until the day after Madeleine was abducted.

What is Brian thinking, posting this libellous rubbish. Not only that but there is no possible reason whatsoever for posting the rantings of a deranged lunatic who just makes up whatever she pleases, and which has no correlation even to the leaks by the Portuguese police.

I think that all of you who are members (I am not) of Brian;s site, please email him demanding that such unsubstantiated, libellous rubbish not be posted on his site.

Calcite thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is tirade by that vicious bitch, which Brian should have known better than to post. It proves nothing, and Brian has no authority to say that the children were not checked as often as the Tapas group said. And he certainly will learn nothing on the subject from Viv, not unless he wants the rantings of a deranged woman, with no firm grasp of reality.

I wont make any comments on Brian's site except to say that to post such a thing is disgraceful.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Viv - on Brian's site..... Empty Re: Viv - on Brian's site.....

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 26, 2008 9:47 pm

I have to say, Brian has just gone down a notch in my estimation. He's reason for posting Viles comments is weak. God his dreams will be turned into evil nightmares if he reads her poison. affraid

Thanks Calcite for bringing this to our attention and for emailing Brian accordingly. I hope he listens, it would be a shame to let someone like Vile ruin his credibility. 🇳🇴
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Viv - on Brian's site..... Empty Hey Calcite

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 27, 2008 5:43 am

Poor Diana's investigation was surrounded by bloody conspiracy theorists too. As someone else said, at the end of the day, the cold hard facts are, Diana was killed in a dreadful accident and Madeleine was horrifyingly abducted. Everything else is rubbish.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue May 27, 2008 6:48 am

I don't think itis as bad as you fear. brian has had a lot on his plate clearly, but he only posted it to highlight the pj's evidence against Mccanns re timelines and what is said against them. at no time did he in any way at all SUPPORT the views viv stated. that he did say.

brian has never agreed the Mccanns told the truth re their timelines and checks on the children, this he has said from the start. He is not, a psychic, he objects to that label. He 'has dreams' that is all, and tries to help missing people NOT JUST CHILDREN all over the world. He is genuine and doing all he can to help. Unlike psychics who often do NOT make their views public unless later found to be TRUE, he says it as it is to help.

He has posts from Janet, rosie, me, and susan healy and a spoof one from 'philomena mccann' poasted by 3a's and viv.

In my opinion it is a reaction to the video placed on brian's site by rosie, then janet, then I put my oar in, then susan healy then .........

so vile and crew and 3a's want to get in on the act. they are fighting below the belt now clearly. losers always do.

I have not lost faith in him one bit. He makes no claims to lose faithin. He is genuinly trying to help, that is all. He even received death threats when he sad he himself would try to go to PdeL and then was told he would be arrested at the airport, and other things. good grief. You perhaps expect too much here. I find some of the criticisms here far too harsh and blinkered.

He is pro *Madeleine*. That is all. As am I. Anything else is worthless to me ......

Persecution of K and G takes second place to ***FINDING*** THIS INNOCENT CHILD to Brian. EVEN HERE, NOW, WE ARE PLACING MADELEINE SECOND TO THIS VIEW OF BRIAN's. I am livid noone has been looking for this child for a year now. disgraceful.

Let's just hope MADELEINE is found soon and all the speculation will cease then. The 'reconstruction on Thursday'........ was to me, never going to happen. The PJ had another agenda there.

We shall see.
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down