Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!! Empty over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!!

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 am

New leads for Madelaine McCann investigation team

May 8 2009

RETIRED
British detectives are pursuing "potentially significant" information
received after the broadcast of a new TV documentary about the
disappearance of Madeleine McCann, her family's spokesman said today.

More
than 50 calls were made to the McCanns' investigative hotline following
the airing of last night's programme, which highlighted three separate
sightings of a suspicious man before the little girl vanished.

The
callers offered "real, new information", including details of possible
sightings of the missing child, family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said.

Madeleine
was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday flat in
Praia da Luz, southern Portugal, on May 3, 2007 while her parents dined
with friends nearby.

The new documentary highlighted three
witnesses who saw an odd stranger who appeared to be watching the
McCanns' apartment in the days before she disappeared.

An
artist's impression based on one account of the man, who was described
as "very ugly" with pitted skin and a large nose, was also released
this week.

Madeleine's parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, from
Rothley, Leicestershire, are employing two retired British policemen to
continue the search for their daughter.

The former officers -
ex-detective inspector Dave Edgar, 52, and ex-detective sergeant Arthur
Cowley, 57 - scoured thousands of pages from the official Portuguese
case files looking for clues.

They put the three reports of a
suspicious stranger hanging around the McCanns' apartment together with
two sightings of a man carrying a child away from the flat on the night
Madeleine vanished.

Mr Mitchell said there was a good response
to last night's programme, Madeleine Was Here, which was watched by 2.6
million people on Channel 4.

He said: "The investigative phone line has had at least 50 calls since the documentary.

"It's
a very encouraging response because there is real, new information
being given in some of these calls, information that the investigators
are now able to set to work on.

"Some of the calls are coming from Portugal, and that's exactly where we need the information from.

"We will not go into detail but the investigators are very pleased with that response."

He
added: "Many of the calls are offering real information that's
potentially significant and can be worked upon. It's not speculative or
vague."

The documentary will be shown by Portuguese broadcaster
SIC on Monday and negotiations are under way to air it in other
countries.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2009/05/08/madelaine-mccann-documentary-brings-new-leads-for-investigative-team-86908-21343579/

++++++++++++++++++++
I think that sounds brill,the fact they are using the terms 'significant' and 'real information' etc.Im hoping the break through they need is right there,they certainly deserve it after all this hard work they are putting into it. Lord knows they have worked soo hard to find madeleine.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!! Empty Re: over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!!

Post by vee8 Sat May 09, 2009 5:10 am

No wonder Herr Gruppenfuhuer bennett was so desperate to get the show pulled, this is exactly what he doesn't need, Madeleine being found. You're so right, this sounds VERY encouraging!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!! Empty Re: over 50 calls since last nights documentary!!!!!

Post by littleminx Sat May 09, 2009 5:29 am

this is fab, lets all hope and pray good news comes from this

minx xx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 am

I'd love to say this was great news, but sadly, I read recently on an anti-mccann forum a suggestion that members flood the hotline with false information. Judging on what I have read at that forum, I wouldn't put it past them to act out on this.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat May 09, 2009 6:58 am

Jayelles wrote:I'd love to say this was great news, but sadly, I read recently on an anti-mccann forum a suggestion that members flood the hotline with false information. Judging on what I have read at that forum, I wouldn't put it past them to act out on this.

You have GOT to be kidding? I hope the police are aware of this?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 7:21 am

vee8 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:I'd love to say this was great news, but sadly, I read recently on an anti-mccann forum a suggestion that members flood the hotline with false information. Judging on what I have read at that forum, I wouldn't put it past them to act out on this.

You have GOT to be kidding? I hope the police are aware of this?

jayleeles which site is this????I want to report that tonight and would like a link to that site and that post saying that they flood the hotline with false leads.

I am really annoyed at that.Its sad and i find it really frustrating that other folk can want to do such a thing when another person(not just madeleine) could be at risk.I am fooooking p/ssed off about this and feel it needs to be reported soon as.That site needs bringing down. And that person needs charging.I will wait here tonight for the link to that particular post and site.I am tamping,thats so sad.

Regardless of whether this is Madeline's case or not,what a sick thing to suggest.To call in false leads and information about a crime when it would result in a person being left at risk furthermore!!!!! I dont think that person is human,i would hate to be related or friends with him/her.I think they must be extremely disturbed to suggest something like that
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sat May 09, 2009 7:27 am

i am so angry i could cry... why oh why are people so cruel
sick twisted b******

minx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 7:45 am

There's a thread at PFA2 where I made a comment about in the past week. I would need to look for my post. I did find an older thread where someone suggested they flood the hotline with false information and I reported that to Google Ads. However, that isn't the one which angered me last week. I'll try to find it.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 7:55 am

ok thank you chick....i would really like the link as i need to be able to post it directly to someone so as they get directed straight to the post.

I don't normally talk like this however i will say it because its how bad this as made me feel ...........................i wish extreme bad luck on anyone who goes about calling that number and giving false info just to put them off their investigating. And i hope that they one day find themselves in a situation where they are desperate for a witness to help them,to help them with a crime that's been committed upon themselves but they get let down and left to fight and go it alone.because low life people like themselves just cannot begin to even consider the feelings of those concerned.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 8:13 am

Where did my post go?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 8:15 am

Eek! I made a post with the links and it's gone. Did a mod remove it? Am I going mad?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 8:16 am

hehe no ones removed it chick i waiting for it!!! LOL,for some crazy reason every time someone posts on the forum get an mail telling me???I must have hit the watch this topic button my mistake however i get an email for every topic???LOL
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 8:19 am

No I made a post. There were three links in the post. It was immediately below the post I made above saying I would search for my post at PFA2 and now it's gone.

Is it because of the links?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 8:22 am

doubt it chick, did u post it around the same time i posted mine after yours....if you dont watch and another post is posted during the time you are posting then it will get lost. if that happened the forum usually prompts you to the fact that another post as been posted while you were typing,you are then asked to save or modify your postif you dont click save you have lost it!LOl
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 am

I've sent you a pm. I've also copied it this time to Notepad. Hope it helps.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 am

cheers hun xx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 8:29 am

littleminx wrote:i am so angry i could cry... why oh why are people so cruel
sick twisted b******

minx

I've asked myself this so many times over the past two years. What would it take to have these people see what they are doing?

The McCanns are very dignified I think. Kate did say she was past caring what people thought of her, but imagine what she has gone through?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Jayelles wrote:
littleminx wrote:i am so angry i could cry... why oh why are people so cruel
sick twisted b******

minx

I've asked myself this so many times over the past two years. What would it take to have these people see what they are doing?

The McCanns are very dignified I think. Kate did say she was past caring what people thought of her, but imagine what she has gone through?

yes jayelles, i thought to myself" you go go girl" when i heard kate say that shes past careing, but i bet deep down it,s killing her knowing that people believe she harmed her daughter, and whats worse is she cant do anything about it, or prove them wrong, i hope and pray that madeleine will be found alive and kate and gerry can rebuild their lives with their family.

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 pm

hi jayelles, having major problems finding that post about the antis bombarding the hotline??? i have followed the first link which took me to a thread,i have read the post by the poster you said made the remarks but cant find it LOL...
The second link to, i just cant seem to see the post. i am still going to report it though, but would love to have the actual post to past with the link to boo hoo
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 pm

clairesy wrote:hi jayelles, having major problems finding that post about the antis bombarding the hotline??? i have followed the first link which took me to a thread,i have read the post by the poster you said made the remarks but cant find it LOL...
The second link to, i just cant seem to see the post. i am still going to report it though, but would love to have the actual post to past with the link to boo hoo

I copied the pm to notepad when I made it in case it got lost and I had to do it again, but I didn't save the Notepad file.

The first link is to a post which suggested flooding the McCann site in retaliation for Facebook taking their page down. I told you who posted it and what thread it was on, but I don't know which page it's on unfortunately.

The second link should take you to the actual post. I found it on Google and followed the Google cache because that highlights the search words in the test of the page and I thought that would help you find it. There's a link to the actual thread at the topn of the page if you want to see it online.

The third link is just to a post of mine on another forum where I was grumbling about the post I'd just read. That was for date purposes.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down