Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

+6
calcite51
clairesy
christabel
littleminx
Pedro Silva
sadie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine Empty An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

Post by clairesy Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 pm

thought i would make a little appeal for anyone who knows anything about Madeleine's whereabouts or what as happened to her.Its not much but i think it sort of gets the message across. I put it in the public thread for obvious reasons!

Its my little piece for the second anniversary without her being at home where she belongs.God bless madeleine and i hope and prayer someone some where does make that important phone call to her reunite them again.To watch it you might have to pause each page or they flick over to fast!!

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 4f5445774f4463784f513d3d0d0a

Last edited by clairesy on Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine Empty Re: An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

Post by sadie Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

clairesy wrote:thought i would make a little appeal for anyone who knows anything about Madeleine's whereabouts or what as happened to her.Its not much but i think it sort of gets the message across. I put it in the public thread for obvious reasons!

Its my little piece for the second anniversary without her being at home where she belongs.God bless madeleine and i hope and prayer someone some where does make that important phone call to her reunite them again.To watch it you might have to pause each page or they flick over to fast!!

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 4f5441354d6a67304e413d3d0d0aAn appeal to anyone as information on madeleine BlogLogoSmileboxSmallMake a Smilebox scrapbook" />

Such a thoughtful thing to do Clairesy; a beautiful tribute. it touches a corner of our souls.

What a lovely caring person you are
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine Empty Re: An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

Post by Pedro Silva Wed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm

What a lovely idea, well done Clairesy, well done.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 am

clairesy, wot can i say except well done its fab flower but you done it again... you made me cry.. Hugs

minx xx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 07, 2009 6:33 am

awww cheers .....its not much but it says enough so i guess thats ok!!! And to be honest i think whoever knows somethign(even they weren't involved) needs to be targeted big time now.Because if they aint pressured and made to feel that they cant keep this to themselves forever then they will continue to try to hide it.Its impossible to know such a thing and keep it to yourself forever surly???You would be tortured forever by guiltetc never being able to live your life and relax because you see this little girls face all the time and you wonder(just like the rest of the world) whats happned to her....although the only difference is that soemone as the power to stop this now.This could have been over a long time ago. If 1)....... the investigation was carried out properly,and 2) .........the focus was put on the right areas and not diverted to the mccanns and away from those responsible.....or those who may know somethign but are too scared to come forward.

thanx again minx pedro and sadie glad you liked it!! mwah mwah xxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 am

Clairesy,

you really know how to start us blubbing. That's absolutely beautiful thankyou
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 08, 2009 1:04 am

Aww thanks chris,didn't mean to make you blubba though but if it as that effect on some people then i suppose that's a good thing in a way.It might make others feel the same,lets hope someone who knows somethign feels that way to.

Anyway heres the link to it. I wanted to post it here so that it can be posted on forums blogs etc if anyone wanted to use it please feel free to post this and share it with people anywhere you like.I suppose the more its used the better the chance of someone knowing something getting to see it to. Besides its more publicity for madeleine to isn't it.keeping her plight in the public eye etc is good i think.The first link takes you directly to the book i have made...the second link takes you to an option page where you can use links to post it on all different sites emails forums blogs etc etc...please use it.the more people to see it the better i suppose so stick it on your web page etc to LOl

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4f5445774f4463784f513d3d0d0a&blogview=true

http://smilebox.com/blogInstructions/other.html?sendevent=4f5445774f4463784f513d3d0d0a&sb=1&title=+&designType=Scrapbook&hostname=scrapbooks&partner=google
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 pm

I have tried to do another of these appeals only this time different.............but for some reason my pc wont take the smile box application anymore?LOL,have i got to download something in order to make it work? adlob(spelt wrong)??which i already have surly or i wouldnt be able to watch you tube vids etc.

seeing as im a little dim on the pc i thought im might ask anyone here!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine Empty Dr. Phil also made an appeal for Madeleine McCann

Post by calcite51 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Today (November 12, 2009) Dr. Phil had a show on how to protect your children from abductors. The last few minutes Dr. Phil played a few minutes of the new video on Madeleine McCann and requested anyone with any information to please contact Exploited Children in the UK and gave everyone the number. He also advised the audience to go to findmadeleine.com web page.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Good man, well done Dr. Phill. Thank you.
An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 599426

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 am

clairesy wrote:thought i would make a little appeal for anyone who knows anything about Madeleine's whereabouts or what as happened to her.Its not much but i think it sort of gets the message across. I put it in the public thread for obvious reasons!

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 4f5445774f4463784f513d3d0d0a

thought i would bump this up.Seeing as its an appeal to the person/s who knows where Madeleine is,and who as taken her.

To read the messages on each page you might have to pause it as each page turns,or it goes too fast!

If there is anyone out there reading this forum,watching this appeal,Dont be scared...please do the right thing.You don't have to give your name.

No one will ever ever know it was you who spoke out because you can do it anonymously by going to the find Madeleine website. Or you can just make an anonymous call.The number is at the top of this forum along with the find Madeleine website address.

You don't have to do it for Madeleine if you dont want to.Do it for yourself,and your own family and friends!! Living with this sort of guilt is a life time burden.It wont go away.It will stay with you for the rest of your life,eating away at you until eventually you cant even focus on day to day things(thats if you can now).
Just one call...one anonymous call........ and this could be over in seconds.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine Empty A LOVELY THOUGHT CLAIRESY!

Post by Royal Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 pm

What a lovely thought Clairesy, and it's been done so nice and sensitively. May I just add a message to those responsible for Madeleines abduction or anybody else who may also know what happened on that day in PDL. If you are reading this please contact Maddy's parents anonymously or otherwise in order to reasure them that Madeleine is safe and well. It would be a kind act of human decency and compassion and the least anybody can do under the circumstances. If you know anything at all, please come forward and say what you know, even if it's just hearsay, a hint, a clue, some sort of indication, anything!!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 am

Well done Clairesy. I agree with Royal.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Beautiful...well done Clairesy An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 30345

I wish there was an embedded code, then I can make a gadget, otherwise
I don't know how to put it on our website.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:01 am

Chicane wrote:Beautiful...well done Clairesy An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 30345

I wish there was an embedded code, then I can make a gadget, otherwise
I don't know how to put it on our website.

here you go chicane,here are some links

this first on can be used to paste it to a friends wall on face book

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4f5445774f4463784f513d3d0d0a&blogview=true

this next link can be used to use with blogger(not sure about blogs??)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

this next link can be used to put the book onto other blogs and web pages.

Copy and paste this HTML to embed
your creation in a blog or web page:

document.write("" );
document.write( generateBlogSnippetFromQueryString( window.location.search, false, true ));
document.write("");

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

hopefully one of those links will help if not let me know i will try to get some more for you.Im not too good with this sort of thing lol But feel free to use it on anything you like.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 am

hmmmm seems the links have actually just posted the book here again lol...how can i pass you the links so you can copy them??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 am

Try right clicking on the last one that was posted..it prompts you to copy link location.I think that should work chicane.Hopefully anyway.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 am

Oh thanks clairesy, for your effort to help me get your scrapbook on the Dutch Madeleine Hyves. but...
not one of them works on Hyves, because Hyves doesn't support bloggers, wordpress, whatever you can think of
BUT.......

I just have a lightbulb moment....that might help you and moi.

Why not put the scrapbook on YOUTUBE.....

Many many people will see this beautuful work and I can upload YouTube video's.....

How about it....??? An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 599426
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 am

lol i would love to but i dont know how to?I have put it on face book though. Im not sure what to do.There are many links on the book though to use.The ones i posted here are just a few.So maybe others would work.What link would work on your site?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Wish I knew. But I have a wonderboy in the house, my foster son.
And I think, just think, he knows how to upload your scrapbook to YouTube....point is....he is asleep now....good boy hehe...
More tomorrow An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 917112
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

hi chicane,thats fab,if he knows how then feel free because i aint got a clue lol.Im not good with computers at all. An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 498128
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 am

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....sorry no music
Working on that An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 496342

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 am

Chicane,

There is music on it, on mine anyway An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine 333931
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:45 am

Yes it works!
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 am

Hi Chicane,

Are you able to supply a link ? for some reason I cannot view videos on the forum, all I get is a blank square with a little mozaic in the top left corner.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next