Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MalTese Sighting In March 2009

2 posters

Go down

MalTese Sighting In March 2009 Empty MalTese Sighting In March 2009

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 am

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article2390798.ece

Published: Today (It looks to be published on Thursday April 23rd 2009)

A BRITISH couple claim to have seen Madeleine McCann playing in a square in Malta just WEEKS ago.
The tourists were so sure she was the missing girl they tailed her — but lost her in a maze of streets.

Brian White, 72, said yesterday: “I can’t stop tormenting myself I didn’t do enough.”

It is the latest in a spate of reported sightings of Maddie in Malta.

The pensioner and wife Glenice noticed the girl in capital Valletta on March 14.

Brian, of Sudbury, Derbys, said: “She stood out because she was so blonde and fair skinned while the couple she was with were very dark.”

He said the pair “grabbed the girl and hurried off” when they saw they were being watched.

Brian called local cops. British officers are also investigating.

I am wondering if this was the sighting that was mentioned on BBC TV's Missing programme the other week?

Malta is a very small place, so it should not bee too hard to trace this girl and check out the situation.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MalTese Sighting In March 2009 Empty Re: MalTese Sighting In March 2009

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:53 am

Hi rosie,

i know the date says April of this year. But is this a new sighting? It sounds very familiar almost like i have read this before.Not sure though.

But if this is new then it adds suspicions to the other sightings reported there in 2007. One guy reported seeing her with a wig on being dragged along by an arab guy who shouted at her to''get up little girl'' when she tripped over. And not to far from there a number of tourists also chased an arab man who scurried towards a waiting yacht with a child fitting madeleines description. Apparently a security guard stopped the tourists from following him further as he took her down a walkway to the yacht and the off they went. They tried to tell the security guard at the dock that they felt the child was missing madeleine but he couldn't understand them as he spoke no English.

I think there were about 11 or more sightings of her in Malta,and i think most of them were to the north of the country.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

MalTese Sighting In March 2009 Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 am

If you follow the link, the report does say 'today'. I have no idea if it is new or not, but I do know a couple of weeks ago the BBC's Missing programme did report they had a sighting reported and that international police were checking it out, I thought possibly it could be this one. I do know there were quite a few sightings of her in Malta.

Judging by how it was reported, I assumed that it was today's news.

I am not holding my breath anyway, if there was something interesting then I suppose we would have learned about it by now.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 am

It does seem to be a recent sighting doesn't it. Like you said though i think if there was anything to report as such the n maybe they would have. Mind you saying that Rosie, in previous sightings where they have been reported in all the papers nothing as emerged.Maybe this one is the one! The privates would have followed everything up and checked it out properly i hope.With the mccanns being in Chicago im not sure there is anythign to be concerned or rather hopeful of.Just like the other sightings.
But then theres always that hope and possibility that the next sighting could be the one we have all been waiting for
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 am

Hi Clairesy,

I can confirm now that this is a recent sighting, I have just read it in todays paper. March 14 2009.
Clairesy everytime we get our hopes raised and dashed and it hurts, what on earth must it feel like for Kate and Gerry?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 am

Thats right Rosie, doesn't bare thinking about does it. I think the explanations behind there 'calmer' reactions and approaches towards other sightings though is probably explained because they have got help from professionals with coping with their feelings etc and dealing with certain things. I suppose they have had a lot of support and advice help etc on how to cope when certain emotions and situations arise that can be overwhelming and scary for them. bit that wouldn't take away the pure frustration and nagging feelings of hope at every sighting they hear of.

Some of the dim wits on sky blogs (from 3a) used to bang on about the mccanns never being on the first plane to the country where the sighting had occurred,but i suppose that to boils down to them having being given a lot of professional help etc. it wouldn't help them to go dashing to all different countries every time would it. God they would be a complete mess if they were to do that and then get let down each time.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 am

If they did fly out to every country these sightings were reported from, the very same McCann bashers would then start screaming at them for wasting money, make nasty lying comments about the fund being a scam and then they would start accusing them of neglecting their remaining children, they already done this when they went to meet the Pope and then last year when they went to the European parliament. They cannot win whatever they do, so they just have to do what they feel is right.

I cannot imagine how they feel in the depths of the night when your thoughts have a habit of running amok in your head and everything seems so much worse. I just feel for them so much, I just wish I could do more to help them.

This shouldn't happened to anyone, it just shouldn't, their child had a right to be safely left in her bed where her parents put her. No scum of the earth abductor has a right to touch her or ANY child.
But they should not feel so cocky, these abductors are going to be caught before much longer, they had their chance and they blew it and they are going to get theirs. I hope they like living in confined places like the rats that they are!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down