Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program

5 posters

Go down

Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program Empty Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Gonzo will appear next Monday at TVI, a Portuguese channel, in a tv program called: Maddie, the truth from the lie, based in the book he wrote. Disgusting.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program Empty Re: Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Don't worry mate, the TRUTH of HIS lies will be revealed very soon.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program Empty Re: Gonzo will appear at Portuguese tv program

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 am

And I cannot wait to see Amaral's reaction. If nothing else it will wipe that sneer off his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 pm

I don´t understand, why is this guy insist in that rubbish? I think this is now much more then fame.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I don´t understand, why is this guy insist in that rubbish? I think this is now much more then fame.

I wonder if he is desperately fighting for his name?... Jailfor5Arguidos aint much fun!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:37 am

vee8 wrote:Don't worry mate, the TRUTH of HIS lies will be revealed very soon.
Hope so..........I want to see this lard arse sink !!!.............. gagging
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm

vee8 wrote:Don't worry mate, the TRUTH of HIS lies will be revealed very soon.

Vee, he should go on the programme "Countdown". loser
Ok fat man its nearly time bellylaugh .
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down