Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

+5
littleminx
Marilyn
vee8
sadie
Tinkerbell43
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:39 am

The thing is Clairesy, if they abided by the new rule of attacking the post and not the poster....they would not have anyone posting anymore. The 3A's is just a joke...but a very sick one at that.

Back to top Go down

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 am

hi mum,

your right there LOl.....and i suppose like i once said when they are throwing abuse at others they are giving the mccanns a bit of slack. Have to say though unless they have a code name for me in which to slag me off with, things seemed to have fizzled out.And also a lot of the cr@p they said as been deleted from the site by admin!!! but i saved ever single piece of it once on my pc,so have it all copied anyway. Not sure why mind you its only a constant reminder of how im a sad pathetic welsh ~~~~~~ with no idea of child safety. Laffin I dont go to read it of course as im not into self harming!!! Laffin although i would imagine if i ever dropped dead my pc would be one of the things cops would search for clues as to why i suddenly popped my cloggs!!! seeing all that lot might make people think i done it because i felt i was a pink mouthpiece or a child abuser Laffin Laffin Laffin

It doesn't bother me anymore.Infact just yesterday i was taking a peek at the 3a site(not done that in god knows how long!) and i actually had a bit of a giggle at some of it. The things that poeple say about others hey.....i laughed at how they believed without a shadow of doubt i was on another site called urrrm (cant recall it) but posing as Claire Canada and Claire Glasgow??i was arguing with my self (so they say) and then tripped myself up and they rumbled me as being two Claires???lmao, i don't even know about this other site mind you and have never visited it.Seems they thing all pros with ounce of compassion for the mccanns are one person rolled out into hundreds of id's Laffin they say i don't spell my name correctly to which baffles me because i spell it 'clair'...not 'claire'....but because they assume im all the claires (which im not im just ickle me) they think im making spelling mistakes with my name .

I notice they have a few alterations on there...not much of course the vile thats being posted is pretty much the same however there are one or two(and i mean one or two) pros that are terrified to express themselves properly for fear of being banned.Im not sure what they are worried about though, imo if you can express yourself on a forum then why be a part of it in the first place.Their true honest opinions are obviously not welcome there(the trolls!!LOL) so why don't they pack up their troubles and walk away while they still can!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

clairesy wrote:hi mum,

your right there LOl.....and i suppose like i once said when they are throwing abuse at others they are giving the mccanns a bit of slack. Have to say though unless they have a code name for me in which to slag me off with, things seemed to have fizzled out.And also a lot of the cr@p they said as been deleted from the site by admin!!! but i saved ever single piece of it once on my pc,so have it all copied anyway. Not sure why mind you its only a constant reminder of how im a sad pathetic welsh ~~~~~~ with no idea of child safety. Laffin I dont go to read it of course as im not into self harming!!! Laffin although i would imagine if i ever dropped dead my pc would be one of the things cops would search for clues as to why i suddenly popped my cloggs!!! seeing all that lot might make people think i done it because i felt i was a pink mouthpiece or a child abuser Laffin Laffin Laffin

It doesn't bother me anymore.Infact just yesterday i was taking a peek at the 3a site(not done that in god knows how long!) and i actually had a bit of a giggle at some of it. The things that poeple say about others hey.....i laughed at how they believed without a shadow of doubt i was on another site called urrrm (cant recall it) but posing as Claire Canada and Claire Glasgow??i was arguing with my self (so they say) and then tripped myself up and they rumbled me as being two Claires???lmao, i don't even know about this other site mind you and have never visited it.Seems they thing all pros with ounce of compassion for the mccanns are one person rolled out into hundreds of id's Laffin they say i don't spell my name correctly to which baffles me because i spell it 'clair'...not 'claire'....but because they assume im all the claires (which im not im just ickle me) they think im making spelling mistakes with my name .

I notice they have a few alterations on there...not much of course the vile thats being posted is pretty much the same however there are one or two(and i mean one or two) pros that are terrified to express themselves properly for fear of being banned.Im not sure what they are worried about though, imo if you can express yourself on a forum then why be a part of it in the first place.Their true honest opinions are obviously not welcome there(the trolls!!LOL) so why don't they pack up their troubles and walk away while they still can!!

Could you be talking about Digital Spy forums Clair? They were stopped because of libellous statements and various other things way back, that was in July last year. That was a vile site. The antis were in charge - so many of them. They had a technique whereby they would intimidate any new pros by all firing semi abusive questions and when the newcomer tried to answer, they would demand sources for every word. it was really intimidating. The new poster had to be really really brave to take part, most dropped out.

They also had a leader, another Uni Lecturer, I think, who organised them. They had a second technique where they managed to only have two really good pro debaters on at any one time; they just kept complaining about everything that the good pro debaters said until they were banned -( poor Mods, IMO) and artifially kept the numbers down in that way. Of course with all of them continually at them, the two pros couldn't really make headway; they were just swamped. After someone had been banned 3 times they were permanently banned, so the pros almost became afraid to open their mouths.

Then one day along came this great debater called vivace. He knew his facts; knew the Law, Portuguese and British; stood no nonsense; was amazingly intelligent, concise and hyper-fast. He could wipe the floor with 5 or 6 of them almost single handedly. It was fascinating to watch. They tried to get him banned, but he would argue his way out of the ban. They only lasted about a month after he came and it was closed down for libel eventually.

Unhappily it is up and running agian and there is nobody on the pro side hardly, so the things thay are saying are awful. I had a breakdown thru it last time so I know that I cant go back; altho I would if there were lots of pros there.

You know what would be good? It would be good if this forum along with some from Pfa could gather a group together and give them a short sharp going over, like they did Tony bennett. Just swamp them for a few days with the truth, the rogatory statements etc.

How I would love to see the grins wiped off their faces. i could even try and get vivace back - but I think he is involved in another forum - could try!

Now, Clair, dont let the b8ggers get you down. Dont let them do to you, what they did to me. You are such a brave girl and yes, you do give to others all the time BUt you have got to look after yourself as well'

You know that even if at times we bicker a little, we all on here love you and want the best for you. So get that packet of fags out and go for a long walk; cheer up - we need you.

Seriously clair; it is so unfair what they have done to you and to me and to a number of people on here - but we are not going to let them win. We are going to wipe the snears from their faces and stop their foul remarks. kate and gerry dont deserve or need that.

Will any of you good debaters join together to give this foul lot a good thrashing, like you did TB?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 am

Sadie

Can you give details of the other forum in our private section?

I would like to take a look.

Thanks
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi sadie,

they don't bother me no more chick!!! thats the whole point,i only posted those things that they posted about me on here so i could make another point about how the mccanns must feel having it posted day in and day out all the time.

Im not sure what that TB thing is your talking about,giving them a thrashing etc etc. I used to love to straighten a few of them out months ago however i have to be honest i have not got the time to waste on them anymore. They dont know what to post about the case,have no truth or good input to add and they use lies and abuse as a weapon to hurt peoples feeling. I can handle being told im a welsh ~~~~~~ etc lol but i dont like being told by many that im a bad mum or wished dead etc. NOt nice..... and i really couldn't give a dam what they are doing anymore. im pretty much sure most of them are in the same position they have always been in and have the same frame of mind to. .........Thats enough for me. I hope your going to be careful though sadie because as you said to me,i wouldn't want you to be thrashed by them in a personal way either. Those on 3a and them alike are all the same, when they get their posts contradicted and get faced with a little reality from us pros they result to personal attacks which in turn results is us getting personal. I found myself lowering myself to their level many times. Laffin Laffin

Have to shoot off a second my daughter is nagging me to go onto the cbeebies web site!!! so its time to share!!! talk to you again laters bout this maybe xx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

OK I have stopped laughing now, my comments are in blue Italics.

ModNrodder wrote:Where they want to go is concerning though!!

From ADMIN at 3A:

[b]Where do the3arguidos go from here with regards to the Madeleine Forums?

Try down the sewer where the rest of your depraved mates are all slowly ending up.

Well we have all sat here and on other forums for nearly two years, waiting for Justice to be served in the Madeleine McCann case, we have had hopes that when things are released in the news that Justice is about to start. But sadly with the next piece of news they are dashed.

Ever wonder why they have been dashed? Or are you all thick?

None of us knows what lies behind the protection of the McCanns, but nobody can deny there is a certain level of protection being given to them. No matter how you look on this, I have never known a missing child case in my life like I have seen with Madeleine.

Again, this case has sprung up like this for one simple reason and that is nothing was ever done about the like or your filthy sewer minds and the other filthy sewer minds like you. You met your match, normal people refused to allow you to get away with your groundless accusations.

She has been betrayed by her parents, betrayed by her Government and betrayed by people she thought would protect her. The poor child never stood a chance, all the odds of her getting justice are to be honest stacked against her.

The only people Madeleine has been betrayed by is Goncalo Amaral and complete idiots like you, who could not accept the child was abducted and worse than this because of Amaral and people like you and Bennett, poor little Madeleine never stood a chance, so I hope you are all satisfied with your sicko selves.

Many British people, those who have not taken the time to search the internet, or go beyond the articles written in the UK media, appear to have the belief that Madeleine's parents are victims in this as well. They need to be asked some things:

Your ignorance and arrogance is astounding. Who are you to make a sweeping statement like this?
By 'many people' I understand from that statement, that it has at last penetrated your thick skulls, that the majority of people do not hold with you and your sick views. That at last it has got through, that you on your sick forum of members of dubious orientations are in fact in the minority and that indeed your members are the same sick people that pop up with their same sick theories, on different sick fora and blogs, under different IDs. Must be a shock to realise that you are all sick socks of each other!

How can a mother not answer 48 questions the Police ask and maintain she is a victim. Yes, many will say she was told not to answer the questions, then why when they asked the question "Do you know by not answering these questions, you are hindering a Police Investigation", did she not reply No Comment. Because she did not, she replied "YES". In my book that is fully admitting that you are not helping with the investigation and questioning over the disappearance of your child.

Anyone with any sense and has read those questions, knows perfectly well that these questions were 'NEVER' designed to try and locate missing Madeleine McCann, they were only designed to implicate her mother, the police were NOT actively looking for Madeleine at that time, in fact they had given up looking for her on day 3 AFTER she disappeared. No doubt Mrs McCann and her Portuguese EXPERT lawyer, knew perfectly well what was happening in that interview and this is why she was advised not answer the questions. This comment of yours alone suggests that your are thick, biased and plainly just ignorant and stupid.
However there is a certain ex detective that needs to answer some very pertinent questions about his own conduct during this investigation and God willing he will at some point in the not too distant future, be forced to answer them!

We have emailed, we have phoned, we have done petitions. You name we have done it. But still no Justice, we - those that think the parents and friends are not telling the whole truth - need to make a decision and in consequence it involves this forum as we have never publically endorsed any campaigns and have always as a forum maintained a neutral stance.

Oh no doubt about it, you have done all these things, in fact your campaign of sick demented hatred seems to have held no bounds, where any passing sickos comments were tolerated on your forum.

And you have the cheek to say you are the voice of Madeleine, when you Bennett and all the rest of you idiots have perpetually obstructed and tried to throw any obstacle you possibly could in the way of Madeleine being found, or information being discovered that led to a break through. I hope you are satisfied with your sad sick selves that you have done this, to this poor child and her parents.

And neutral stance? NEUTRAL? Are you for real? Are you really saying this? Do you know what NEUTRAL means?

You have heckled, abused, accused. As a forum you have permitted some of the sickest things I have ever read, written by paedos and perverts, from the scalping of Madeleine to one of your members writing he wanted to "pump a well known little girl's Disney character" all in the name of a missing innocent little girl, None of what you have collectively done as a forum has been NEUTRAL, not in a million years could you ever be termed as NEUTRAL. You are biased, evil and you forum is wall to wall carpeted wit lies and sick, bitter and twisted theories, based on not one single iota of proof or evidence. Neutral? That is the sickest joke to date!

The question we are asking as a forum entity itself, do we now come off the fence and back out right the people that are trying to get to the truth and to get justice served, Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and The Madeleine Foundation, Duarte Levy, Paulo Reis, and all those seeking to find Justice for Madeleine and the truth? This will mean that the3arguidos Madeleine Forums will solely become Pro Justice forums?

Come off the fence? What planet are you on?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

You are completely barking mad! mental mental mental

All those seeking to get justice for Madeleine? Most of you belong in a secure mental institution.

So what does this mean, well it is simple up until now, we have allowed discussions, we have allowed campaigns to be done, but none have been endorsed by the "the3arguidos entity" as a whole, as we have maintained a neutral position. But the changes just mean "the3arguidos entity" actually endorses any campaigns and has our full backing, providing they have been run past the Admin of this forum and been given approval.

Oh purleeeeeease sorry excuse me but I just have to laugh in your face.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

What is this load of gobbledegook about? Do you even know? It doesn't make sense, but no surprise, since when have you lot on there ever spoken sense?

We are concerned about doing a poll, as it could be rigged,

Yep, everything you do on the hate forum (3 a's) is rigged!

we all remember the pros claiming victory over the logo poll. So we are leaving this open for discussion amongst the members to voice their opinions as to what way we should go. Therefore if you have objections or are in agreement we will note this from your posts and go from there.

try the dustbin, a very fitting receptacle for you all.

The choice is now yours, as you the members decide which way you want the Admin of this forum to go, we are happy to go with whatever way you wish, if you wish us to still remain neutral we will, if you want us to publicly back campaigns and endorse PRO JUSTICE campaigns we will, the choice now is down to the members, so please discuss.

Try the dustbin, a very fitting receptacle for all you sickos.

But one point of note is that we will NOT be discussing any other admin related subjects, only which way the forum goes in respect of endorsing campaigns and people.

My own personal opinion is that I would like to go PRO JUSTICE, because if we allow this case to fall because we do not have a goal, then in my opinion, what is to stop another child being put in harms way in the future.

Whatever you decide, whether we remain neutral or or not the following rules will now be enforced strictly

No more attacking the Poster, new rule attack the Post not the poster.

No outing of active members with regards to their real identities in this forum

No more attacking the poster, just the post. You may be useless at powers of deducement, but you are pretty good at these jokes!

However, here is a suggestion about where you can all go, (despite the obvious ones) How about you try and stop attacking innocent people, this means, leaving the McCanns alone, who are innocent, they have never been charged, let alone found guilty of anything. Above all STOP pretending to be the voice of a child you do not know and know nothing about and stop trying to stop people discovering what happened to her by impeding the search for her, you sad, sick, pathetic people.

PS "Publically" is spelled 'publicly'.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 am

Above all STOP pretending to be the voice of a
child you do not know and know nothing about and stop trying to stop
people discovering what happened to her by impeding the search for her,
you sad, sick, pathetic people.

PS "Publically" is spelled 'publicly'.

Hi rosie,

baffles me how they try to be a voice for madeleine to, i certainly wouldn't want that type of person being a voice for anyone let alone a child!! amasing that they actually believe their forum is of some significance to anyone at all,even to themselves!!! goes to show the kind of poeple we are dealing with doesn't it. I used to have many debates on sky blogs with a lot of them and one thing i used to say was that god forbid madeleine ever gets to find out that they were saying the things were saying about her and her family. I would imagine that one day she will read a lot of things and see that people all over the world searched for her and prayed for her safe return, and that her parents loved her dearly and searched every corner of the planet looking for her. I only hope she never gets to read the garbage posted on sites like 3a.Its of no help to anyone least of all madeleine so maybe they should take that into consideration the next time they type a post
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 am

I also include the twins in that. They will definitely one day read these horrible lies written about their parents and yet, those on the 3A's hate site, seem to have no care whatsoever for these little tackers.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 am

I was talking here about the DIGITAL SPY FORUM which had a really nasty thread about Madeliene and the Mccanns. I was unable to stomach reading it, because the names of foul posters brought back bad memories, but managed two pages during which I only saw one (maybe two) post/s from the Pro viewpoint.

If you remember, at midnight on the 15th/16th April I put out this plea:

sadie [Quote]
.............You know what would be good? It would be good if this forum along with some from Pfa could gather a group together and give them a short sharp going over, like they did Tony bennett. Just swamp them for a few days with the truth, the rogatory statements etc.

How I would love to see the grins wiped off their faces. i could even try and get vivace back - but I think he is involved in another forum - could try!

Now, Clair, dont let the b8ggers get you down. Dont let them do to you, what they did to me. You are such a brave girl and yes, you do give to others all the time BUt you have got to look after yourself as well'

You know that even if at times we bicker a little, we all on here love you and want the best for you. So get that packet of fags out and go for a long walk; cheer up - we need you.

Seriously clair; it is so unfair what they have done to you and to me and to a number of people on here - but we are not going to let them win. We are going to wipe the snears from their faces and stop their foul remarks. kate and gerry dont deserve or need that.

Will any of you good debaters join together to give this foul lot a good thrashing, like you did TB?.............[
QUOTE]

I was delighted to get this response, which due to not feeling well and other problems, I had failed to notice until really late last night:

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Icon_post_target dianeh Yesterday at 12:37 am

Sadie

Thanks
Madeleine, we wont forget about you.

Everything I write is MY OWN OPINION

angel

As I was compiling a responce to dianeh, I referred back to DS and found the thread had been locked that day, thanks to our Mulleena and RealRhodes and a couple of other earlier warriors on that site. The only thing that makes me unhappy is that so many lies are posted there for people to read. DS is an enormous 'General' Forum with the potential for thousands of people to read this one sided anti rubbish.

It troubles me that this vitriolic nonsense can be read and believed by all these people.

It is time we went out there into the wider world and started promoting our side of the equation. It is time we started broadcasting the Rogatory statements and our analyses. We have found and proved so many things.................................................................................................To be continued

sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Empty .......To Be continued

Post by sadie Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 am

.........To be Continued

Proofs from DUTCH SIGHTINGS/DNA Results

Continuation

We have proved:

1. That Kate and Gerry did not do it. At the very least, having gone back into the Lions Den and begged for witnesses to come forward with information, no Court of Law would take them on. They have proved their innocence
  2. That Jane Tanner did see Bundleman, unless either the Carpenters are lying or there was another Madeleine being whispered to. That is extremely unlikely.

The Moroccan Group photograph taken on the road near Zinat in the Rif mountains, in late August 2007.

We have analysed carefully and we have found that:

1. The woman claiming to be the woman in the photograph is NOT the same person as the one photographed carrying Madeleine
  2. The child Bouchra who it is claimed is the child in the photograph, is NOT the child in the group photograph
  3. The child in the photograph IS almost certainly Madeleine Mccann
  4. The 'woman' in the photograph IS A MAN
  5. There are several suitcases on the hand cart and as people in Morocco tend to carry their belongings around in bundles. This is a strong indication that some of these people are going on a long journey, probably a flight from the nearby (10 miles) Civil Airport at Tetuan, or even a long journey by boat from Tetuan Port; the only 'Open Port' on the Mediteranean coast of Morocco.
  6. Tetuan has a reputation for being a 'Lawless' town.
  7. The Rif mountains, where the photograph was taken is an illegal Cannabis growing region and it is well known for its Hash (kif) which is massively grown/produced
  8. The cannabis/hash/kif is exported somehow, so it seems likely that it is exported either via this 'Open Port' or via this Civil Airport
  9. Tetuan's civil airport is well maintained, yet does not get airlines flying in with passengers - so virtually no foreigners. Presumably it serves private jet aircraft and commercial flights of commodities. Hash?
  10. There are three women smartly dressed in the photograph. Did they get their modern style clothes from visits to the local market? No, I don’t think so. Did they get them from working in some city, big fashionable place? Not many places like that in Morocco, although it is conceivable. From PdL or Lagos? Some other Western city/town?
  11. There is a young girl of about 11 years of age in an orange top in the photograph. This girl strongly resembles Joana Cipriano and is the right sort of age. Joana Cipriano vanished from the village of Figueira, 7 miles from PdL, on 12th sept 2004, aged 8. Is this Joana Cipriano?
  12. Are these 3 smartly dressed women + Madeleine and maybe Joana, taking a flight somewhere or an international boat journey? There are 4 or 5 suitcases.
  13. There is much speculation that the woman dressed in grey and black is the woman who was walking around the bank in Belgium with Madeleine.
  14. The area where that bank is, has a reputation all of its own. Need to check for details of what exactly that reputation is, but it wasn't nice!

All these observations and conclusions have been made from one set of photographs + some googling. Shows what careful group analysis can fathom out!

The revelations in facts 1, 2 and 4, show that there is once again, more disinformation here. Why all these red Herrings? Who is organising these Red herrings?

As before I have printed Fact in navy blue; likely facts are in bright blue.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 am

Hi Sadie,

I have been laid up the last few days too :poorly:

On catching up, I would most certainly join in with others just as we did on the Democracy Forum.

Just let me know when and where.

Tinks.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:44 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Sadie,

I have been laid up the last few days too :poorly:

On catching up, I would most certainly join in with others just as we did on the Democracy Forum.

Just let me know when and where.

Tinks.

Thanks Tinks. Any more offers? We need a good sharp blast of facts and truth, IMO - Then let them have their vitriolic say and than another blast of truth; that way we dont have to be there all the time.

We need a crowd of really good debaters, preferably polite ones, even when we feel like killing them - because there are a lot of really nice people on DS General Forum and i think they mainly would respond more to us if we argue constructively; it's just the Madeleine Forum that is so vile.

Any more offers? i am going to try and get another user name if we are going in; I'm too slow to be a good debater though. Must speak to Mulleena and RealRhodes.

Hope you are feeling better. I think i have had a mini touch of a sort of recurring flu, not really bad, just one degree under

Last edited by sadie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bit added)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Empty Hi Sadie

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm

[quote="sadie"]I was talking here about the DIGITAL SPY FORUM which had a really nasty thread about Madeliene and the Mccanns. I was unable to stomach reading it, because the names of foul posters brought back bad memories, but managed two pages during which I only saw one (maybe two) post/s from the Pro viewpoint.

If you remember, at midnight on the 15th/16th April I put out this plea:

sadie

.............You know what would be good? It would be good if this forum along with some from Pfa could gather a group together and give them a short sharp going over, like they did Tony bennett. Just swamp them for a few days with the truth, the rogatory statements etc.

Will any of you good debaters join together to give this foul lot a good thrashing, like you did TB?.............[
QUOTE]

I was delighted to get this response, which due to not feeling well and other problems, I had failed to notice until really late last night:

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now? - Page 2 Icon_post_target dianeh Yesterday at 12:37 am

Sadie

Thanks
Madeleine, we wont forget about you.

Everything I write is MY OWN OPINION

angel

As I was compiling a responce to dianeh, I referred back to DS and found the thread had been locked that day, thanks to our Mulleena and RealRhodes and a couple of other earlier warriors on that site. The only thing that makes me unhappy is that so many lies are posted there for people to read. DS is an enormous 'General' Forum with the potential for thousands of people to read this one sided anti rubbish.

It troubles me that this vitriolic nonsense can be read and believed by all these people.

It is time we went out there into the wider world and started promoting our side of the equation. It is time we started broadcasting the Rogatory statements and our analyses. We have found and proved so many things.................................................................................................To be continued

Even their name suggests they are pathetic, up themselves or just totally delusional. Cut their oxygen off, they would really despise that, left to their own company the battle would soon commence!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2