Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open message to Tony Bennett.

+3
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
dianeh
7 posters

Go down

Open message to Tony Bennett. Empty Open message to Tony Bennett.

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 am

With regard to your ill-concieved and totally heartless attempt to prevent the McCann's from finding the truth about who abducted their daughter, and in particular your attempt to get the factually correct reconstruction of the night she was abducted taken off air, I have contacted the producers of the Channel Four 'Cutting Edge' programme, and warned them of you and the 3a's spamming campaign. You may very well not believe the McCann's version of events, despite not one single shred of evidence to back this up. That is your right, it is a free country after all. What you do NOT have the right to do, is enforce your misguided and highly speculative beliefs on the rest of the country, to snub out any contrary opinion, to deliberatly attempt to prevent any person or persons with that vital piece of information coming forward.

I enclose here the reply I recieved from Channel Four.

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding CUTTING EDGE:
Life Without Madeleine.

We again appreciate the information you have given us about the group of
people trying to prevent us from screening this programme, we are aware of
them, however, please be assured that your comments have been logged and
will be distributed throughout Channel 4.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for
your interest in our programming.

Regards,

Sally Smith
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

You may be interested to know I also included in my e-mail a selection of posts, from the 3a's, to show them the true flavour of the sort of people you freely admit to associating with. Don't be too suprised if you get the attention you crave, but, I suspect you may be disapointed with the result.

I have also contacted petition online, with regard to your petition to get Channel Four to pull the reconstruction, and asked them to delete it, on the grounds that it breaks the boundaries of human deciency.

The parents WILL recieve that information. They WILL find out the truth about what happened to their daughter. The truth always has a habit of being discovered eventually.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Open message to Tony Bennett. Empty Re: Open message to Tony Bennett.

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 am

vee8 wrote:With regard to your ill-concieved and totally heartless attempt to prevent the McCann's from finding the truth about who abducted their daughter, and in particular your attempt to get the factually correct reconstruction of the night she was abducted taken off air, I have contacted the producers of the Channel Four 'Cutting Edge' programme, and warned them of you and the 3a's spamming campaign. You may very well not believe the McCann's version of events, despite not one single shred of evidence to back this up. That is your right, it is a free country after all. What you do NOT have the right to do, is enforce your misguided and highly speculative beliefs on the rest of the country, to snub out any contrary opinion, to deliberatly attempt to prevent any person or persons with that vital piece of information coming forward.

I enclose here the reply I recieved from Channel Four.

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding CUTTING EDGE:
Life Without Madeleine.

We again appreciate the information you have given us about the group of
people trying to prevent us from screening this programme, we are aware of
them, however, please be assured that your comments have been logged and
will be distributed throughout Channel 4.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for
your interest in our programming.

Regards,

Sally Smith
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

You may be interested to know I also included in my e-mail a selection of posts, from the 3a's, to show them the true flavour of the sort of people you freely admit to associating with. Don't be too suprised if you get the attention you crave, but, I suspect you may be disapointed with the result.

I have also contacted petition online, with regard to your petition to get Channel Four to pull the reconstruction, and asked them to delete it, on the grounds that it breaks the boundaries of human deciency.

The parents WILL recieve that information. They WILL find out the truth about what happened to their daughter. The truth always has a habit of being discovered eventually.
thumbsup2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 am

It's worth compairing bennett's petition, standing so far at just over 300, with the Eastenders one, to bring back a popular character, which is already over 6500. And the BBC have no intention of bowing to their viewers demands. So I seriously doubt Channel Four will pay attention to the whitterings of what they have already been informed is a lunatic fringe.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am

Brilliant letter Vee8 clapping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 am

I poted this on PFA2 and asked if any of the 3A members would put it on there.

You have reached hero status on PFA2!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 am

This documentary is alleged to contain vital evidence about new suspects and witness statements never released by the PJ.

Why would Mr. Bennett want to have this programme pulled. ?

Who is he to decide prior to seeing the documentary that there is no vital evidence, let people judge it for themselves or is that what he and Mr. Amaral are scared of!

Well Mr. Bennett you will fail on this like you have failed on everything else, watch and weep, this documentary WILL go ahead.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 am

Perhaps Channel 4 would like to do a second documentary on the stalking, libel and persecution that passes for blogging by certain aspects of the internet. They need to look no further than the 3A's for a starting point.

I saw something similar on the Bill O'Reilly show on Fox, and they brought out a few examples. All of these bloggers were clearly obsessed, and some were thought by authorities to be dangerous. And yes, legal action was taken, for various things, some criminal.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 pm

ModNrodder wrote:I poted this on PFA2 and asked if any of the 3A members would put it on there.

You have reached hero status on PFA2!!

Hero? No way mate, not me! I'm just doing the right thing, as any decent soul would. I was brought up to know the diference between right and wrong, to despise all bullies, who respects the rule of law, who understands what innocent untill proven guilty means and someone who, when seeing an injustice, has a concience that will not allow walking by on the other side.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:10 am

If you wish to complain to petition-online, and get that person's petition pulled, go here, and use words to this effect.

http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bin/suggestion.cgi?petition.html

I wish to complain, in the strongest terms, about the following petition, requesting Channel Four stop their plans to televise the reconstruction of the night missing child Madeleine McCann was abducted.

http://www.petitiononline.com/6789zyxw/petition.html

This petitioner is a member of a deeply unpleasant, hate fuelled internet forum by the name of the 3arguidos, and this petition is part of an orchestrated campaign of incitement to hatred of the McCann family. I ask you, does petition-online want to be a part of preventing this desperate couple from gaining access to the one piece of vital information that could see this helpless and innocent child from being reunited with her family? There can be NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER for stopping this programme being aired, and I ask you to pull this heartless petition, designed solely for the purpose of adding further distress to the parents of a missing little girl immediately.

Similarly, if you want to contact Channel Four, and urge them not to give in to spineless bully-boy tactics, you can do so here,

http://help.channel4.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=202,E=0000000000171423125,K=6548,Sxi=0,USETEMPLATE=contact_ve.tem

Fill in the boxes, including the channel, programme title and for the date, just put the last date on the calander, as it does not go forward enough. Make sure you tick the following box, or it won't send.

Did you search C4 Help for a solution?
Yes No

You can, I'm sure, think of adequate words to describe the 3a's to Channel four without resorting to vulgar language. you can find a few examples of the sort of posts they use on here, so feel free to cut and paste.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=1ffc8dc8e0725178

Do NOT let the campaign for incitement to hatred win.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 pm

omg vee8,

that's brilliant good on you!!! Im really happy to read that.Im glad they have taken note of your email to them etc. Maybe these people will realise that by enforcing their misleading opinions on others inst all its cut out to be after all!! Like you said we are all entitled to our opinions on matters,especially those that are enforced on us through media etc.But for those who have the ability(as bennet does) to go further and push their opinions onto us with books and leaflets its just not on. Some might very well have formed an opinion on the mccanns parenting skills but in all honesty,as Gerry stated....its about madeleine now. Not about how they look after their children. The matter of negligence by them as parents as already been disregarded by authorities and its about bl@@dy time others disregarded it to.It isn't helping madeleine , and that's what poeple should be focusing on.

well done vee8 xxxxxxxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:37 am

The open letter has now made it's way onto 3a's, where, according to them, Channel Four have politely told me to f***off! Oh yeah! Right! And not only that, but they think Rhoads was the original author! So much for their powers of deduction!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 am

Hey Vee,

It will be clear who CH4 have told to f off when the programme is aired!

Roll on 7th May.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

Hey Vee,

Is it right Bennetts standing for Prime Minister? Laughing .
Gordon Bennett laffin2
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Open message to Tony Bennett. Empty Well Done Vee

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Of course that idiotic lot of fools on the 3 A's have said that, they have to try and console their vindictive selves somehow.

Well done with that letter. I have a very strong feeling that very soon this will not be the only thing upsetting them over there! They have no idea, no idea at all!

As Tinks has said, when 'Cutting Edge' is aired, it will be obvious who they will be telling to go forth and multiply!

Out of that petition of 300 I expect there is around 25% individuals, the rest are all socks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 am

vee8 wrote:The open letter has now made it's way onto 3a's, where, according to them, Channel Four have politely told me to f***off! Oh yeah! Right! And not only that, but they think Rhoads was the original author! So much for their powers of deduction!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin

So, they told ME to f*** off did they?!!!

laffin2

Well, guess what?

YOU FAILED!! Your pathetic attempt to pervert the course of justice fell flat on it's face, and the programme WILL go ahead, the McCann's WILL get that piece of information and they WILL find Madeleine! So, for bennett,

Open message to Tony Bennett. The20f10
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hey Vee,

It will be clear who CH4 have told to f off when the programme is aired!

Roll on 7th May.

Too true, tinks, too true!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 am

vee8 wrote:
vee8 wrote:The open letter has now made it's way onto 3a's, where, according to them, Channel Four have politely told me to f***off! Oh yeah! Right! And not only that, but they think Rhoads was the original author! So much for their powers of deduction!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin

So, they told ME to f*** off did they?!!!

laffin2

Well, guess what?

YOU FAILED!! Your pathetic attempt to pervert the course of justice fell flat on it's face, and the programme WILL go ahead, the McCann's WILL get that piece of information and they WILL find Madeleine! So, for bennett,

Open message to Tony Bennett. The20f10

Nice one Vee...............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 01, 2009 9:30 am

yesterday when i read Vee's post, I could quite work out how that email was telling Vee to f off.

Reading it again today, I still cant see it.

And poor Rhodes, gets blamed for everything.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm

You have to be able to see things through the eyes of an anti. It is by God's blessing you can't, and for that we should ALL be gratefull!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down