Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is tony bennett really a solicitor?

+3
RealRhodes
Pink Panther
sadie
7 posters

Go down

is tony bennett really a solicitor? Empty is tony bennett really a solicitor?

Post by Wanderer Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:03 am

posted from the democracy forum this evening. many posters on there are asking for him to say where he qualified but no answer.

MR BENNETTS QUALIFICATIONS

I emailed Mr Bennett today ajsbennett@btinternet.com to ask him when and where he studied for his qualifications as a solicitor. He replied to say that he was not going to answer unless I supplied him with my full name, address and telephone number.

You can read into that what you will.

I will be following this up with the Law Society and other organisations.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

is tony bennett really a solicitor? Empty Re: is tony bennett really a solicitor?

Post by vee8 Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 am

I have been following that too. He was charged over offering advice to the Lubbock family, while not technically a solicitor. No one has yet found any reference to him obtaining a law degree, and he himself is being very uptight about it. Now, he wouldn't lie about a little thing like that, would he?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

is tony bennett really a solicitor? Empty Re: is tony bennett really a solicitor?

Post by Wanderer Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 am

it's beginning to look like he would vee8. if he's lied about one thing then he's probably lied about others. will keep an eye on that thread.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 am

According to Wikipedia he is quite a clever guy.
BA (first)in Geography from Sheffield U.
Diploma in Social Admin from LSE
CQSW from Nottingham U
MA from Nottingham U
Diploma in Management Studies from Hertfordshire U

From 'googling' I have found that a graduate can do a 2 year part time course(1 year full time) at several non Uni colleges as well as at Uni. Then therec is another period which can be done in practice (I think)

He has worked for Harlow Council as a Principal Welfare Rights Advisor, and for Hertfordshire C.C. He then worked as a solicitor. Finally becoming a self-employed Rights advisor, and writer for Christian Newspapers

These sort of organisations are funded by us and look after their staff very well. They give them day release and pay for courses for them, I believe - so I would guess that he qualified as a Soicitor - but perhaps not at one of your top Unis, nor perhaps at a very high level.

He is clever alright, but seems quite a crank - some of the things he has been involved in! You should read about him in wikipedia; it's quite amazing what he has decided to get involved in. His energy levels seem phenomenal. What a pity that he isn't working on our side - although we dont want cranks, do we?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:53 am

I have been told that Bennett sent a copy of his 'book' to the McCann
family at Christmas. Is this true and if so does anyone have a link to
the story, please? Did they actually accept the package which I
understand was registered? Thanks PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 am

Yes he did, and bragged about it on the 3a's. But I managed to get word to them via a mutual contact, and they refused to accept it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRhodes Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 am

Pink Panther wrote:I have been told that Bennett sent a copy of his 'book' to the McCann
family at Christmas. Is this true and if so does anyone have a link to
the story, please? Did they actually accept the package which I
understand was registered? Thanks PP

not a link to that (which I believe is true) but to one of Bennett's posts there

2nd post down

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/44100-tony-bennett-mccanns-55.html
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRhodes Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:03 am

from the 3arguidos

Tony Bennett Post subject: Re: 60 Reasons Book (merged)Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Tony Bennett...P.S. The booklet we sent by Recorded Delivery to Dr
Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann-Healy was returned yesterday to sender
marked "Refused to Accept". One more to sell, then.

A few replys...

(Sprite... That made me smile. I can just imagine the look on Kates face as she answered the door to the postman.
Ps...and we all KNOW they have read it by now anyway dont we?)

(otleepseely...Ooooohhhhhhh refused to accept. No fivers or tenners enclosed then.?
TB...O.K., next time we'll put on the envelope: "CHEQUE ENCLOSED" instead of "Sender: The Madeleine Foundation")

(BigI...you should have stuck a tenner in it tony)

(Laffin Ass...great news)

What compassionate ppl Mr Bennett and the 3as are.
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 am

RealRhodes wrote:from the 3arguidos

Tony Bennett Post subject: Re: 60 Reasons Book (merged)Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Tony Bennett...P.S. The booklet we sent by Recorded Delivery to Dr
Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann-Healy was returned yesterday to sender
marked "Refused to Accept". One more to sell, then.

A few replys...

(Sprite... That made me smile. I can just imagine the look on Kates face as she answered the door to the postman.
Ps...and we all KNOW they have read it by now anyway dont we?)

(otleepseely...Ooooohhhhhhh refused to accept. No fivers or tenners enclosed then.?
TB...O.K., next time we'll put on the envelope: "CHEQUE ENCLOSED" instead of "Sender: The Madeleine Foundation")

(BigI...you should have stuck a tenner in it tony)

(Laffin Ass...great news)

What compassionate ppl Mr Bennett and the 3as are.

I know Sprite well from another board. Ahem!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 pm

has anyone actually seen the 60 reasons booklet?

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:41 am

Are you kidding??!! Do you think any sane, rational member of this forum would waste £3.00 on that drivel, to say nothing of giving tacit support to that creep by actually buying it? We only know the first 30, as on his website, but since they are complete and utter b*llsh*t, it is fair to suppose the other 30 are too.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 am

vee8 wrote:Are you kidding??!! Do you think any sane, rational member of this forum would waste £3.00 on that drivel, to say nothing of giving tacit support to that creep by actually buying it? We only know the first 30, as on his website, but since they are complete and utter b*llsh*t, it is fair to suppose the other 30 are too.

i was just wondering what size the booklet was etc as £3 seems a lot for a few pages of typing

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:19 am

As far as I know, it's about 63 pages. He calls it a 'pamphlet!'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 am

vee8 wrote:As far as I know, it's about 63 pages. He calls it a 'pamphlet!'

I'd call it a loo roll loser if it had more pages Vee.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am

Does it have little holes in the corner?! Laughing
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm

interesting thread on the democracy forum (talk about anything) called tony bennett - conduct unbeffitting a solicitor. wonder what the 3arguido followers would think of that

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 pm

The moderators have now closed the thread for some reason. They allow bent it to peddle his lies on one thread, but when someone genuinly calls into question his background, it is closed. So much for democracy on the democracy forum.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 am

vee8 wrote:The moderators have now closed the thread for some reason. They allow bent it to peddle his lies on one thread, but when someone genuinly calls into question his background, it is closed. So much for democracy on the democracy forum.

Bennett might well have threatned some sort of legal action unless it was closed. He's not shy of that sort of thing.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 am

honestbroker wrote:
vee8 wrote:The moderators have now closed the thread for some reason. They allow bent it to peddle his lies on one thread, but when someone genuinly calls into question his background, it is closed. So much for democracy on the democracy forum.

Bennett might well have threatned some sort of legal action unless it was closed. He's not shy of that sort of thing.

You can't help warming to him, can you.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 am

pullinghairout Double standards springs to mind.

No doubt goes straight over Bennetts head loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down