Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Efits &photos Of Suspects

3 posters

Go down

Efits &photos Of Suspects Empty Efits &photos Of Suspects

Post by Rosie Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Here are the e-fits. I have put another underneath, can people look at them and imagine the face without the beard? I have tried to take the beard off, but my workshop will not run to it, however if someone else can this would brilliant. Try covering up the beard and mouth with your hand. NOT saying this is, but saying this should be looked at because in any normaly coherent police investigation of this kind they *would* have been.

http://fenian32.livejournal.com/4012861.html

Efits &photos Of Suspects Photomadeleine1-1Efits &photos Of Suspects Photomadeleine-1Efits &photos Of Suspects Maddiesuspect-1-1

Efits &photos Of Suspects Suspects

If you have any Information Please Contact

Investigations Line +44 845 838 4699

investigation@findmadeleine.com

anonymous@findmadeleine.com

0845 8384699 (UK)

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Efits &photos Of Suspects Empty Efits

Post by tulip Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm

He looks a bit too old to me -- even mentally shorn of his facial hair
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Efits &photos Of Suspects Empty I agree

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Urs Hans von Aesch looks old enough to be the e-fit's dad.
Sketchman to me looks more southern European than Shanti or von Aesch and certainly younger than von Aesch.

Yes, Ell - I could imagine the two e-fits being one and the same man, too.

Back to top Go down

Efits &photos Of Suspects Empty Re: Efits &photos Of Suspects

Post by clairesy Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:23 pm

He does look a bit old...old enough to be his dad as sass said, but funny enough I had a dream last night about this younger one....the one in the first picture.. he was wearing a cap and with someone looking like shanti!!!!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Efits &photos Of Suspects Empty Re: Efits &photos Of Suspects

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down