Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result

+8
Pedro Silva
Rosie
vee8
Tinkerbell43
littleminx
Marilyn
Catkins
clairesy
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 3 Empty Re: Dutch Sighting/DNA Result

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 am

littleminx wrote:
Hael wrote:This one is of the fish market sighting. Sorry, it's a bit dark.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 3 Madeleinewithshortbrownjv7-1

IVE NOT SEEN THIS PICTURE BEFORE.. IS THE PICTURE IN THE PAPER THE CHILD SEEN OR MADELEINE WITH SHORT HAIR? SORRY FOR SOUNDING A LITTLE THICK HERE FOLKES..

I THINK THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE OF MADELEINES HAIR BEING CUT SHORT TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A BOY RATHER THEN DYING IT OR MAKING HER WEAR A WIG!!

AS FOR THE MORROCON PICTURE I REALLY BELIEVE THIS IS A MAN, I HAVE SAID IT SINCE DAY 1 AND THE MORE I STUDY THE PHOTO THE MORE CONVINCED I AM.

The picture in the paper, is what Madeleine would look like with short hair. The child, side view of child, is the one many thought to be a Madeleine sighting in a fish market somewhere.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 am

Hael,

I don't think the picture in this sighting is Madeleine! If you zoom in on the little girl on the right see how her ears stick out a little. Do the same with Madeleines picture and her ears are flat to her head.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 am

christabel wrote:Hael,

I don't think the picture in this sighting is Madeleine! If you zoom in on the little girl on the right see how her ears stick out a little. Do the same with Madeleines picture and her ears are flat to her head.
I dont think it is Madeleine either (fish market one). I just posted it for interests sake.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 am

thanx girls... gona check this sighting out

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

Hael wrote:The sighting in the Chemist. There has been so many sightings, I cant remember in which country this was. :doyouwantdirec
Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 3 Mad531

This little one does look a lot like Madeleine. I can understand why someone thought this was her. But her hair is wrong. Madeleine's hair has a natural part on the other side, and I doubt that it would be possible to get her hair to sit so well parted on the wong side. But the hair colour, the chin, and the beautiful skin. A very dainty little girl, just like Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 3 Bouchr13Do you remember the excitement that day when we were almost sure that we recognised three of the women on this photo and also realised that the little girl being carried was not Bushra (the girl claimed to be being carried)? Also that the woman carrying was not Bushras Mum but a man dressed up as a woman, complete with blue felt tip/highlighter pen nipples drawn on her boobs?

I am now interested in the man pushing the cart with the suitacses.

Please could someone enlarge the photograph, or him alone, so that we can have a close look at him.

I cant tell without better visualisation, but, I am wondering if I know who he is.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3