Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3

+4
christabel
calcite51
helenm
dianeh
8 posters

Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3

Post by calcite51 Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:20 pm

For those of you who wish to participate in lighting a cyberspace candle.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=maddy
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Thanks for posting that link.

I lit a candle for Madeleine. And now I have those tears again, and they just dont want to stop.

I will never forget her and will help to keep her in everyone's thoughts. I just hope that one day soon, I dont have to cry for her anymore. And that her mum and dad can hear her laughter again and be smothered with those beautiful little kisses that little girls love to do.

God bless Madeleine. 😢
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Re: Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3

Post by calcite51 Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:18 pm

I know Diane - as May 3 approaches, I feel more sick. I don't know how Kate and Gerry deal with it. They've put up with so much - not only Madeleine being abducted but the negative rumors, the leaks, the PJ's attitude and now to think a blog is opening a blog for Tubby - I just can not believe these people are for real.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by helenm Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Thanks for the link. What a beautiful site, gives you cause to reflect. Seems like I've done a lot of weeping as the anniversary of Madeliene's disappearance approaches. Nothing compare to what her parents and family have gone through and continue doing.

I have lit my candle.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Has Madeleine 'Abductor' Struck Again?

Post by christabel Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:29 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1314229,00.html?&lid=NEWS_TAB_HAS_MADELEINE_ABDUCTOR_STRUCK_AGAIN&lpos=TABCONTENT

Just saw this and thought I woul post it, before I go to hospital.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Re: Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3

Post by calcite51 Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Thanks so much for the link, Christabel. I wonder how Clawsie and Alsabliar will explain this latest incident away. Yes, let's all go and pay homage to the PJ's who have proven themselves to be inefficient, incompetent, etc....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Hello everyone

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 am

Hi everyone,
Found my way finally ☀ . Hope you are all well.
Best of luck with the new forum.

:)

ST

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty THIS BLOODY MAN WANTS SHOOTING

Post by christabel Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=562511&in_page_id=1770
WHAT A BASTARD sorry for language
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Hi Christabel!

Post by Mandz Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 am

Thanks for that link & will be doing so.

You know it is going to be heartbreaking on the 3rd - I can feel myself getting upset now it's just so so sad. I pray she will be found –I hope someone somewhere tells where she is or Met3 get a breakthrough. She is the hope for all abducted children around the world.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Hi Supertroll

Post by Mandz Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:11 am

Hope you are well! I see you sent a few posts to Gina - well said!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty THanks for the link Christabel

Post by Mandz Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 am

You know this is heartbreaking to read..off for now.

But Mrs Healy, in a lengthy interview, has revealed that as the 12-month anniversary nears and without those initial distractions, they are struggling more than ever.
She says: "It's quite frightening to think that 12 months has almost gone by - 12 months since we were sitting in this room and just expecting the 'phone to go, and hearing they had found Madeleine.
"Maybe the way I'm feeling at the moment - and I'm feeling probably the worst I've felt for the whole year - I suppose I am a bit frightened and panicking that we still haven't got Madeleine back.
"I've found myself thinking a lot about Madeleine now; what she's doing, who she's with and is she OK. There's almost a feeling of panic and of needing to know the answers overtaking me.
"I am struggling more than I have before... I feel quite squashed and depressed."
Fighting back the tears again, she adds: "In the earlier days it was new and we were coping with our emotions because we were kept busy organising things.
"I think, now, we have done all that and, somehow, there's nothing to protect you and you are thinking constantly about Madeleine and her situation.
"And there's a fear, I suppose, that people will accept that Madeleine has gone."
Her daughter - like the whole family - is desperate to know what has happened to Madeleine because it would at least put an end to her doubts and fears about her fate, the grandmother explains.
Before trailing off as the reality of her statement hits home, she says: "I think Kate feels she needs to know what's happened to Madeleine, because her imagination . . .
Mrs Healy adds: "Kate said 'If Madeleine is dead I need to know'. That goes for us as well."
Her husband, Brian, 68, explains that the family feel they are tempting fate if they say they want some sort of resolution.
"If I was talking about any other child, I would probably think 'She's gone'. But it's Madeleine, and so we have hope."
Madeleine's grandmother stresses: "We still have a lot of hope, because we have no reason not to have.
"Sometimes when I'm having a bad time - which has been most of the time recently, I would be quite fearful of the chances of Madeleine being found alive.
"Then I'll read something or speak to someone who will say 'You will get her back, you know'. That makes me feel a bit ashamed, so I pull myself together."
Mr Healy tells how seeing Kate and Gerry's other children, twins Sean and Amelie, brings into sharp relief exactly what the family has lost.
"When you see the two of them laughing together now, it's always in your mind that there should be three of them laughing," he says.
The family are not returning to Portugal to mark the anniversary and Kate and Gerry will be spending the day at home in Rothley, Leicestershire with the twins.
A special mass will be held in Liverpool on Saturday at the church where the couple married in 1998 and people will be asked to take candles home to light at the time it is thought Madeleine vanished.

Mrs Healy says: "There will be tealights left at the back of the church and we are inviting people to light them, privately, at home at 9.15pm, the time we believe Madeleine was taken.
"Also, we know a lot of people will have storm lanterns outside their homes and will want to light up the sky for Madeleine. "I think we will come home and do that in our garden - and we hope other people will do the same at their homes. We don't want it to be a formal thing."
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 am

Hiya Everyone,
I am Here too !
Love the candles ... Keep em Coming !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:57 am

Thanks for the link, a lovely thought and have lit mine also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 am

Thank you so much for the link. I have lit mine already, in amongst the tears. If I feel like this, god only knows how Gerry & Kate must feel.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty 9:30 And 10:00pm

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:04 am

On The 3rd Of May Between We Need You To Light A Candle For Madeleine 'Show Her The Way Home'

'LIGHT A CANDLE FOR MADDY'

People are being urged to light candles and lanterns as the one year anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance approaches.

The Helping to Find Madeleine group, which is affiliated to her parents' official organisation, has called its campaign Lighting the Way Home.

Member Maxine Harris, of Market Harborough, said: "Just light a candle or leave an outside light on - that is what we would like people to do.

(Just wanted to make sure the Candles are Lit at the Correct time)

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Hi WhyMadeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:13 am

I shall be lighting my own personal candle on Saturday, wouldnt it be lovely to see lights twinkling all over just for Madeleine. I hope one of the papers takes this idea and runs with, it may help to lift Gerry & kates spirits too, to see such support.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:22 am

Hiya Tinks !
I know this would be So amazing !
Lets Hope that the Good News is Just around the Corner, and the papers can then write Something
Wonderfull and true.

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Lighting a candle for Madeleine

Post by archer Fri May 02, 2008 5:00 am

Hiya to all

This is a wonderful idea and such a lovely gesture for us all to make for Madeleine and her family.

I still have great hopes that Madeleine will be coming home - really I do.

As I watch my candle burning I will be focusing particularly on Kate and Gerry, willing them to continue to be strong in coping with their loss and pain.

archer

(I have temporarily changed my avatar - not sure if it will come up)
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Hi Archer

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 5:06 am

Your avatar came up! Nice work.

I love the idea of the candles, too and the idea behind it - lighting her way home. As far as I know Don't-Let-Them-Hurt-Our-Children was the one who started it - certainly on our blog!

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Lighting the way home.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun May 04, 2008 7:22 am

Madeleine, we're wishing on the same bright star ⭐ We haven't forgotton you little one, hoping, praying, waiting xxx
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Light a candle for Madeleine

Post by joanypony Sun May 04, 2008 7:57 am

Hi everyone,

I lit mine at 9.15 and have been watching it flicker as I think of Madeleine and hope that she is returned safely to her family.
joanypony
joanypony
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty Lighting a candle

Post by calcite51 Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 am

Joanypony - I lit a candle as well and I too am praying for Madeleine to return home to her mom & dad...
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Lighting a candle for Madeleine at 10:00 p.m. May 3 Empty My candle

Post by dianeh Sun May 04, 2008 8:50 am

As I have said before, my candle is in my heart. And it will never be extinguished. 😢 😢

I pray for you little Madeleine and hope that your guardian angels will help you to find your way home to your mummy and daddy very very soon.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down