Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He could be talking about the 3a's.

+2
Tinkerbell43
vee8
6 posters

Go down

He could be talking about the 3a's. Empty He could be talking about the 3a's.

Post by vee8 Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 am

I read this in the Daily Express this morning at work. Just change the name 'Jade Goody' for Kate McCann' and it fits perfectly.

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/90645

Even as she battled cancer, some regarded her as a witch because of her perceived racism. On one website, a contributor said she is “reaping the bad karma she has sown”.

Others called her “absolutely disgusting” and a “heartless monster” who “deserves to suffer”. There was even a site called “When will Jade Goody die”, which described her as a “loud-mouthed nobody” who had made “racist remarks”.

Such sick people have exposed only their own vicious inhumanity. Imbued with their own hysterical self-righteousness, they are the true sadists.

Jade Goody was an infinitely better person than her politicised, fleck-mouthed critics. Her last months should serve as inspiration to build a better Britain, with faith, family, compassion and learning at its centre.

Yes, 3a's, he IS talking about people like you. Vicious inhumanity, true sadists. And if you want to complain, take it up with the columnist in the Express.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

He could be talking about the 3a's. Empty Re: He could be talking about the 3a's.

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 am

What a lack of respect, what sick peopleĀ“s minds.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

He could be talking about the 3a's. Empty Re: He could be talking about the 3a's.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

Ignorant, faceless cowards who know nothing about the real person at all.

At least they acknowledge Karma does come around, hopefully these morons wont have to wait too long for theirs!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm

The people that say things like this;

On one website, a contributor said she is “reaping the bad karma she has sown”.

do not realise the irony of their own words and actions.

Following on from their own misconceptions about 'karma' and the way it works, what kind of retribution do they think they will receive for being so wicked to a dying young woman, about to leave her two most treasured reasons to live without a mother? Do they honestly think that they have the right to be judge jury and in poor unfortunate Jade's case, 'executioner?

I know that I have got and do feel incredible hostility towards people that think it is OK to go on their computers daily and shout abuse, tell lies and accuse without basis, but I still would not, indeed, I could not wish them personal harm, but these people leave me cold and speechless and so afraid for the future generations of which my own beloved grandchildren will be part of. What kind of world, what kind of society are those people forming to bequeath future generations? Do they stop to think about what harm they could actually be inflicting on their children and children's children?

I cannot understand and Lord knows that I have tried, but I just cannot understand, how people can be so heartless and so evil towards a very young woman in deep despair. Yes Jade made her mistakes, but what Jade did was way above where her detractors could ever hope to be, she acknowledged her mistakes, apologised and tried to put them right, with deeds and not just mere words and I believe that her and Ms Shetti were able to get past this, so why can't all these people that have been shouting abuse from behind their monitors? Cowards the lot of them, heartless braying cowards!

Of course the people that feel it is their God given right to shout their abuse at dying people and at people who have had their child abducted, can do little else, they are not equipped emotionally to do very much else. Really we should pity their stunted lack of emotional development, at best these people are narcissists, at worse they are probably psychopathic or sociopaths. They lead miserable lives and they want to project that misery onto others, in fact they derive great pleasure from inflicting pain upon already damaged despairing people, who unfortunately find themselves thrust into the most terrifying nightmares possible. Nightmares that make most normal, thinking feeling people recoil with pain and horror at the mere thought of having to go through something like this. Suddenly we are forced to face our own deepest darkest fears and in the courageous Jade Goody's case, she at the tender age of 27 years with her life ahead of her, forced us to face our own mortality and that is very scary indeed.

I thank Jade Goody from the bottom of my heart, for having the courage to be normal and make her mistakes, acknowledge her mistakes and apologise for them. Jade loved publicity and she never made any bones about it, Jade was simply Jade, there was no side to her, she did for her beloved boys, what any one of us would do if we had the chance. Faced with death at 27 she set about making her own children's lives the best they could possibly be, she put her boys first and that was her legacy to her sons and as they grow up, they will be able to draw from the strength of their mother, just as if she was physically still around.

Jade also did one other immeasurably important thing, through her she is going to ensure that other families do not have to face what her and her family were forced to face. Clinics right around the world have reported a massive increase in young women having smear tests. This is going to save lives.

For Jade's detractors:

Jade Goody is going to save many lives, how many of you can say the same? Jade Goody will leave a wonderful legacy for the good of women everywhere and for her boys. Her sons will grow with the knowledge of just what a remarkable mother they had. Not a bad legacy to leave from an ordinary Essex girl, who had to face adversity all her life and yet still managed to do immense good.

What about the abusers? The shouters? The people that vandalise a nurses car as she tended a dying woman? The people that cower behind their screens and spew out the most vile abuse possible at Jade and at others facing despair? What about those fantasists that pretend to be people in order to gain respect and attention?

What do these people hope to leave their children? Or what mark do they think they are leaving on the world?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

I just say this to all those who are with such nasty, disrespectful comments, this can happens to you, cancer can happens to you too, be aware of this.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Rosiepops wrote:The people that say things like this;

On one website, a contributor said she is “reaping the bad karma she has sown”.

do not realise the irony of their own words and actions.

Following on from their own misconceptions about 'karma' and the way it works, what kind of retribution do they think they will receive for being so wicked to a dying young woman, about to leave her two most treasured reasons to live without a mother? Do they honestly think that they have the right to be judge jury and in poor unfortunate Jade's case, 'executioner?

I know that I have got and do feel incredible hostility towards people that think it is OK to go on their computers daily and shout abuse, tell lies and accuse without basis, but I still would not, indeed, I could not wish them personal harm, but these people leave me cold and speechless and so afraid for the future generations of which my own beloved grandchildren will be part of. What kind of world, what kind of society are those people forming to bequeath future generations? Do they stop to think about what harm they could actually be inflicting on their children and children's children?

I cannot understand and Lord knows that I have tried, but I just cannot understand, how people can be so heartless and so evil towards a very young woman in deep despair. Yes Jade made her mistakes, but what Jade did was way above where her detractors could ever hope to be, she acknowledged her mistakes, apologised and tried to put them right, with deeds and not just mere words and I believe that her and Ms Shetti were able to get past this, so why can't all these people that have been shouting abuse from behind their monitors? Cowards the lot of them, heartless braying cowards!

Of course the people that feel it is their God given right to shout their abuse at dying people and at people who have had their child abducted, can do little else, they are not equipped emotionally to do very much else. Really we should pity their stunted lack of emotional development, at best these people are narcissists, at worse they are probably psychopathic or sociopaths. They lead miserable lives and they want to project that misery onto others, in fact they derive great pleasure from inflicting pain upon already damaged despairing people, who unfortunately find themselves thrust into the most terrifying nightmares possible. Nightmares that make most normal, thinking feeling people recoil with pain and horror at the mere thought of having to go through something like this. Suddenly we are forced to face our own deepest darkest fears and in the courageous Jade Goody's case, she at the tender age of 27 years with her life ahead of her, forced us to face our own mortality and that is very scary indeed.

I thank Jade Goody from the bottom of my heart, for having the courage to be normal and make her mistakes, acknowledge her mistakes and apologise for them. Jade loved publicity and she never made any bones about it, Jade was simply Jade, there was no side to her, she did for her beloved boys, what any one of us would do if we had the chance. Faced with death at 27 she set about making her own children's lives the best they could possibly be, she put her boys first and that was her legacy to her sons and as they grow up, they will be able to draw from the strength of their mother, just as if she was physically still around.

Jade also did one other immeasurably important thing, through her she is going to ensure that other families do not have to face what her and her family were forced to face. Clinics right around the world have reported a massive increase in young women having smear tests. This is going to save lives.

For Jade's detractors:

Jade Goody is going to save many lives, how many of you can say the same? Jade Goody will leave a wonderful legacy for the good of women everywhere and for her boys. Her sons will grow with the knowledge of just what a remarkable mother they had. Not a bad legacy to leave from an ordinary Essex girl, who had to face adversity all her life and yet still managed to do immense good.

What about the abusers? The shouters? The people that vandalise a nurses car as she tended a dying woman? The people that cower behind their screens and spew out the most vile abuse possible at Jade and at others facing despair? What about those fantasists that pretend to be people in order to gain respect and attention?

What do these people hope to leave their children? Or what mark do they think they are leaving on the world?

Powerful words Rosie. Well done.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 am

Jade goody as more guts and morals about her than anyone of the scum on 3a...or similar poeple. As for being labeled a racist???i don't agree.She didn't like shilpa shetty and imo shes entitled to her opinion.If you don't like someone then you shouldn't be made to feel you are disliking them because of their nationality or colour etc. And by the way.....Jermaine Jackson made a terrible racist remark in the big brother house that year when he told shilpa not to worry about jade because she is 'white trash'!!!

Jade isnt white trash....and neither is she a loud mouthed racist. She is a successful white women who gains fame through her appearance on the big brother house.......good for her....shame some people cant accept that......... they are jealous of her and instead proceed to knock her with abuse. Same as they have done with the mccanns imo. They cant stand to see people being liked and helped, or supported by others so they attack them through their own insecure minds.

My uncle is one of them...he called jade a pain in the a@ss....says she as no rights to have the media support she as done because others(none famous folk) don't get it. He says the money given to her would have been better given to charity or to our men and women fighting for our country. I disagree. I think she as every right to get as much support as she can get.The same as everyone else. Its an advantage of jades that she as got the public and media beside her for she is in the public eye....its not a f@king burden which she as decided to lumber the public with.

If poeple don't like reading about jade or others like her then bloody well don't bother reading about them.That way your not left pondering on why you haven't been a successful individual and instead have been left to fester in your own insecurities and unstable minds.

If i was in the position where i was forced to tell my family and friends i was dying i would be just like jade....devastated and terrified of leaving them all. Its scary...i hate the thought of dying,being alone etc. But if i had the advantage of being in the public eye then why not use that to your advantage and gain some extra support...not just for you...but also for your loved ones after your gone.
I know i would have done exactly the same as jade as done . Seeing her on tv recently ,watching her wedding etc broke my heart, she talked to her mates at one point and was saying how she loved them all and doesn't want to leave them....i cried tears for her. God knows how her friends and family feel. I would hate to have to look a friend in the eye and watch her go like that..it would bust my heart to pieces. Not being able to stop their pain or help them,just being there and waiting until they die???? listening to them tell you their fears and how they dont want to leave you.....and you cant do nothing to stop that fear for them..nothing at all.It must be heartbreaking for them all.Every one of them sat there with tears streaming down their faces listening to jades words ...and i can imagine what was going through their their minds.

For people to slate her and mock her...call her over the way they have been doing is just sick. How can some people find that amount of hate inside them that they are willing to talk about a person that way....the poor girls gone through soo much recently....shes lost her battle to live and as now been slated for that????God it annoys me soo much.Dont these people have any consideration for those left buckled up with grief??cant they just shut their poison mouths and carry on with their own lives and leave others alone?

if money or support was offered to anyone in jades position they would snap it up.If they didn't then im sorry....something is drastically wrong.Who wouldn't want some extras to leave behind for loved ones when they depart this world?? Liars...all of them...just sad sick twisted folk with nothing better to do than make sick comments about poeple when they know dam well they would do exactly the same.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down