Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another missing child

4 posters

Go down

Another missing child Empty Another missing child

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 pm

My friends, please, spread this case about another Missing child in France (our friend Vee has the photo of this child): "Today about mid day, Andre Elise, age 3 and a half years old, has been taken at Arles (13) by two men and a woman who attacked the father with whom he walked. The kidnappers escaped on board of a car Renault Modus with license plate 399 ABO 76 (at the picture I cannot see if it is ABO / ABC / ABD). Elise measures 97 cm, normal corpulence, half long hair, clear skin, two brown eyes. It carries trousers of black fabric, ankle boots, a grey and black wool waistcoat, and a parka with hood.

IF YOU SEE THIS CHILD OR THE SUSPECTS, DO NOT INTERVENE YOURSELF, BUT CALL THE POLICE: 0805 200 200

INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER: 112

ANDRE Elise

MISSING March 20th, 2009, at 11.50

ARLES / FRANCE

DESAPARECIDA EL 20 Marzo 2009 a 11.50

ARLES / FRANCIA

SCOMPARSA IL 20 Marzo 2009 a 11.50

ARLES / FRANCIA

Please, spread this to Sky News, tv / radio stations, newspapers, ICMEC, NCMEC, Forever Searching. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Another missing child Empty VEE!

Post by sadie Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks Pedro

Any chance you can put the photo up Vee?

Thanks, sadie
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Another missing child Empty Re: Another missing child

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm

I would if I knew how. Maybe rosie can do it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm

vee8 wrote:I would if I knew how. Maybe rosie can do it.

Laughing I know that problem well! computer Laffin

Please Rosie can you help, because France isn't that far from the Uk and who knows where Andre Elise might be?

By the way it is a boy, not a girl, Pedro? I think Elise is feminine in England and Andre is usually masculine, so I am a bit confused.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm

What I received is what I sent to Vee. I think it´s a boy, the photo reminds me more a litlle boy then a little girl.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:What I received is what I sent to Vee. I think it´s a boy, the photo reminds me more a litlle boy then a little girl.

I have just been looking at names in google and it seems more likely that it is a girl.
Elise is not a boys name from what i can see on google
Andre is more often a boys name (in the uk) but can be a girls name too

But then again we are talking about French names and they may not be used the same as English names!

Where did Vee get his info and photo from?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Vee has received the info and the photo from me.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 pm

From the hair and the clothes it's almost certainly a girl. I have forwarded your e-mail to the admin, so hopefully they can get the picture up for you.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Well done my friend, thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Googled and found this. She is a little girl and it looks as though her mother has kidnapped her from her father

Another missing child 0_image-53 ANDRE Elise ANDRE Elise
- Taille : 97cm - Size: 97cm
- Corpulence : fine (environ 12 Kg) - Build: thin (approximately 12 Kg)
- Cheveux : châtains clairs et mi-longs (jusqu'aux épaules) - Hair: chestnut clear and half-long (up to shoulders)
- yeux : marron - Eyes: brown
Elle était vêtue de : She was dressed in:
- chaussures montantes à scratchs bleues - Boots to blue scratches
- pantalon de toile (couleur noire) - Canvas pants (black)
- sweat gris - Gray sweat
- gilet de laine gris et noir à fermeture éclair - Gray wool jacket and black zip
- Anorak noir à capuche. - Anorak black hood.
Elise est une fillette franco-russe qui a été enlevée hier à 11h50 sur la commune d’Arles, dans les Bouches-du-Rhône, par deux hommes et une femme. Elise is a Franco-Russian girl who was abducted yesterday at 11.50 am on the town of Arles in the Bouches-du-Rhone, by two men and a woman. Les trois ravisseurs ont frappé son père avant de prendre la fuite avec la fillette. The three kidnappers struck his father and then fled with the girl.
View Alert kidnapping find Elise Another missing child Titleactu_coms 0 commentaire | 0 comments | Another missing child Titleactu_articles Articles du même auteur | Articles by the same author | Another missing child Titleactu_mail Envoyer à un ami | Send to a friend | Another missing child Titleactu_print Imprimer l'article Print Article

Publié le 21/03/2009 11:46 par La Rédaction Published on 21/03/2009 11:46 by The Editor

Another missing child Actu1237632431_big Aucun commentaire n'a encore été posté. No comments have been posted yet.

Another missing child Titleactu_comadd Réagissez maintenant à cet article ! React to this article now!

Photo : Alerte-enlèvement Photo: Alert abduction

Visionnez la vidéo mise en ligne après le déclenchement d'une alerte enlèvement pour retrouver Elise André, trois ans et demi, enlevée à Arles Watch the video online after an abduction alert for return Elise André, three and a half years removed from Arles pa r une femme et deux hommes alors qu'elle se promenait avec son père. pa r a woman and two men while she was walking with his father. Ils ont pris la fuite à bord d’un véhicule Renauld Modus immatriculée 399 ABD 76 . They fled in a vehicle registered Renauld Modus 399 ABD 76. Leur véhicule a été signalé hier soir à Saint-Gilles et Vauvert (Gard) suite à l'alerte enlèvement déclenché vendredi après-midi. Their vehicle was reported last night in Saint-Gilles and Vauvert (Gard) following removal triggered the alert Friday afternoon.
Une fillette franco-russe de trois ans et demi, prénommée Elise, a été enlevée vendredi à Arles (Bouches-du-Rhône) par trois ravisseurs, deux hommes et une femme, alors qu'elle était en promenade avec son père, qui a été violenté et hospitalisé, apprend-on de source judiciaire. A Franco-Russian girl of three and a half years, named Elise, was abducted Friday in Arles (Bouches-du-Rhône) by three kidnappers, two men and one woman as she was walking with his father, who been assaulted and hospitalized, apprend-on de source judiciaire.
Les ravisseurs ont pris la fuite à bord d’une voiture Renault Modus immatriculée 399 ABD 76, de couleur beige ou marron. The kidnappers fled in a car registered Renault Modus 399 ABD 76, beige or brown. L'étau se resserre sur eux autour de Saint-Gilles et Vauvert (Gard), où plusieurs témoignages ont signalé leur véhicule avec une fillette à son bord. Walls closing in on them around Saint-Gilles and Vauvert (Gard), where several witnesses have reported their car with a girl on board.
Elise est de corpulence normale, mesure 97 cm, a des yeux marron et des cheveux mi-longs, châtain clair. Elise body is normal, measuring 97 cm, has brown eyes and hair half-long, light brown. Elle portait vendredi un gilet de laine gris et noir, un pantalon de toile noire, des chaussures montantes et une parka à capuche. Friday she wore a vest of gray wool and black, a black canvas trousers, boots and a parka with hood.
Le plan Alerte enlèvement a été déclenché dans l'après-midi de vendredi, at-on appris auprès de la direction centrale de la police judiciaire à Paris (DCPJ). The plan Alert abduction was triggered in the afternoon of Friday, it was learned from the central management of the judicial police in Paris (DCPJ). Les service de police demandent de ne pas intervenir personnellement en cas de localisation de l’enfant ou de ses ravisseurs, lesquels seraient armés. The police department asked not to intervene personally in the case of locating the child or his kidnappers, who were armed. Un numéro de téléphone a été ouvert permettant de prévenir la police au 0805 200 200. A telephone number was opened to prevent the police at 0805 200 200.
Le père de la fillette a été violemment frappé à la tête avec une matraque électrique et blessé à l’oeil par les trois ravisseurs alors qu'il venait de récupérer sa fille à l’école. The father of the girl was severely beaten on the head with an electric baton and shot in the eye by the three kidnappers when he came to retrieve her daughter to school. Il a été transféré d'urgence à l’hôpital Joseph-Imbert de la ville d’Arles (Bouches-du-Rhône). He was transferred urgently to the Joseph-Imbert hospital in the city of Arles (Bouches-du-Rhône). Aux dernières nouvelles, ses jours ne sont plus en danger. For the latest news, his life is no longer in danger.

La mère est fortement suspecté d'avoir une nouvelle fois orchestré le kidnapping d'Elise. The mother is strongly suspected to have once again orchestrated the kidnapping of Elise. Cette femme russe fait l’objet depuis 2008 d’un mandat d’arrêt international pour avoir une première fois enlevé la fillette avant qu'elle ne soit récupérée en Russie. This Russian woman is the subject since 2008 an international arrest warrant for first abducted the girl before it was recovered in Russia. De nombreux barrages routiers sont déployés dans la région arlésienne pour mettre la main sur les ravisseurs de la fillette. Many roadblocks were deployed in the region arlésienne to get their hands on the kidnappers of the girl.
Le procureur de la République, qui s’est rendu sur les lieux du rapt, doit tenir une conférence de presse ce samedi à 17h. The prosecutor, who visited the scene of the abduction, should hold a press conference this Saturday at 17h. D'ici là les ravisseurs auront probablement été interpellés. By then the kidnappers have probably been arrested. Leur véhicule a été flashé par un radar automatique vendredi à 16h35 vers Nîmes (Gard) et serait suivie par hélicoptère depuis quelques heures. Their car was flashed by a radar automatic Friday at 16:35 to Nimes (Gard) and be followed by helicopter for a few hours. D’importants moyens de surveillance ont également été déployés sur les grands axes autoroutiers de la région, à l’aide notamment de deux hélicoptères de la gendarmerie de Montpellier et Hyères. Extensive monitoring has also been deployed on major roads in the region, using two helicopters of the police in Montpellier and Hyères.
La fillette est née d’un père de nationalité française et d’une mère d'origine russe. The girl was born of a French father and a mother of Russian origin. Cette femme au passé criminel a déjà enlevé la fillette une première fois en 2007 après une procédure de divorce conflictuelle, at-on appris de source judiciaire. The woman in criminal past has already removed the first girl in 2007 after a divorce conflict, it was learned judicial source. Le père de l'enfant dit qu'elle aurait participé à l'enlèvement en étant déguisé d’une perruque. The child's father said she had participated in the kidnapping disguised as a wig.

Sorry the above is a bit of a mess, but feel sure that you can find the relevant information. I ggogled the words: Andre Elise kidnapped arles france and chose the site about Continental News
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Well done, good research.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am

Here is another link Pedro and sadie, sorry to butt in highfive

ANDRE ALERT REMOVAL Elise
ALERTE ENLEVEMENT URGENT FAITES SUIVRE MERCI URGENT ALERT REMOVAL MADE PLEASE FORWARD

http://www.alerte-enlevement.gouv.fr/ http://www.alerte-enlevement.gouv.fr/

MISSING DESAPARECIDA SCOMPARSA MISSING desaparecida scomparsa
FRANCE FRANCIA FRANCE FRANCIA
Another missing child MISSING_Elise_ANDRE_FRANCE
ANDRE Elise ANDRE Elise
âgée de 3 ans et demi aged 3 and a half years

Taille : 97cm Size: 97cm
Corpulence : fine (12kg) Build: thin (12kg)
Cheveux : mi-longs (aux épaules) Hair: half-long (shoulders)
châtains clairs chestnut clear
yeux : marron eyes: brown

Vêtue de : Wearing:
-chaussures montantes cuir à scratch bleues -leather boots blue scratch
-pantalon de toile noir canvas pants-black
-sweat gris gray sweat -
-gilet de laine gris et noir à fermeture éclair -gray wool jacket and black zip
-anorak noir à capuche black-hooded anorak

Susceptible de se trouver dans un véhicule Renault MODUS immatriculé 399 ABD 76 de couleur marron-beige Likely to be found in a vehicle registered Renault MODUS 399 ABD 76 brown-beige

ANDRE Elise ANDRE Elise
à été enlevée LE 20 MARS 2009 à 11h50 sur la commune d'ARLES, was abducted on 20 March 2009 at 11.50 am on the town of Arles,
par une femme accompagnée de deux hommes by a woman accompanied by two men
. .
SI VOUS LOCALISEZ L'ENFANT OU LES SUSPECTS, IF YOU FIND THE CHILD OR THE SUSPECTS,
N'INTERVENEZ PAS VOUS-MEME MAIS APPELEZ LA POLICE : 0805 200 200 Do NOT THE SAME BUT YOU CALL THE POLICE: 0805 200 200

N° TELEPHONE INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE No.
112 112

ANDRE Elise ANDRE Elise
MISSING March 20th, 2009 at 11:50 ARLES / FRANCE MISSING March 20th, 2009 at 11:50 arles / france
DESAPARECIDA El 20 de marzo de 2009 a 11:50 ARLES FRANCIA Desaparecida El 20 de marzo de 2009 at 11:50 ARLES FRANCIA
SCOMPARSA Il 20 marzo 2009 a 11:50 ARLES FRANCIA It scomparsa 20 marzo 2009 at 11:50 ARLES FRANCIA

http://ESPERANZASSOCIATION.skyrock.com http://ESPERANZASSOCIATION.skyrock.com
International distribution missing children International distribution missing children
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am

Christabel my friend, that was what I received then sent to our friend Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 am

I can remove it Pedro if you want me to?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 am

Please, let it stay here, it´s much more information then the one I wrote, and more accurate.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 am

She was kidnapped down near the Med not so far from Marseille. First of all they went NW then back in a Southerly direction (heading for Spain?) More recently they have gone quite a way in an Easterly direction towards Cannes and the Italian border - BUT they seem to be keeping near the coast. Wonder if they have a yacht that they are keeping in touch with, for a possible kidnap by sea?

Hopefully Andre is being loved and looked after, if she is with her Mum. BUT what an evil set she is with; they shot her Dad in the eye; really hope she didn't witness that.

And the warning - if you see, don't apprehend or cause waves, just notify the Police

Christobel. Sorry I messed your efforts up, but I agree with Pedro. Seems best to leave it; gives us two looks at the photograph - and she could come here!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 am

No Problem,

it wasn't an effort, it was cut and paste lol.

Please don't call me Christobel, Sadie, there's only one vile person calls me that Laffin . Thats why I hate it.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 am

christabel wrote:No Problem,

it wasn't an effort, it was cut and paste lol.

Please don't call me Christobel, Sadie, there's only one vile person calls me that Laffin . Thats why I hate it.

Soz! foryou

sadie
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content