Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our own copy of the DVD

+3
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
honestbroker
7 posters

Go down

Our own copy of the DVD Empty Our own copy of the DVD

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am

I now have a copy of the DVD.

Maria has kindly agreed to translate what we need. But please understand that the files are huge and Maria doesn't get paid. If there is anything that you have a real issue with regarding the authenticity of a particular file then ask in here.

Can I suggest we do a first come, first served basis as to what needs translating.

Pedro, would you like to be involved? Not obligatory and no pressure. I will keep an eye out to make sure nobody is overloaded and you and Maria feel comfortable with the amount of translations required.

I know Honestbroker has an issue with some files at the moment.

HB would you like to start?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Back to top Go down

Our own copy of the DVD Empty Re: Our own copy of the DVD

Post by honestbroker Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 am

I've responded in the other Madeleine forum. Many thanks, Mod and Maria.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 am

Hi everybody!

I haven't even logged in for a long while now, and I'm even getting problems logging in...May be the server doesn't trust me much now ...

Anyway, it wasn't my idea to start translating from page one and go on from there, but to look into the files and picking up thinks that I thought could be interesting, clarifying etc. And other documents you might think interesting as well, specific documents. It is a good idea if Pedro could cooperate.

Let me now of your 'requests'.

And don't be shy because I'm not payed, just be patient because I'm not a professional translator and currently do not have much free time myself.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:29 am

bowb4u bowb4u bowb4u

I bow to you Maria .. & it's clapping great to hear from you again...... :sendingulove: :howareyou:

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:35 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:bowb4u bowb4u bowb4u

I bow to you Maria .. & it's clapping great to hear from you again...... :sendingulove: :howareyou:

Count me in too with all the thanks and appreciation. Maria, fantastic that you have taken on such a tedious job.

Well done clapping thumbsup2

And good to see you back

sadie ohdear xx

Last edited by sadie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 am

Hi Maria,

I echo Sadie and Marilyns sentiments.

I'm so looking forward to reading your translations as and when you have the time to post.

I've previously been demoralised with the translations I've read because imo they have always appeared to have a biased, anti slant.

It will be nice to finally read an accurate translation which could open up fresh new debate.

I really cannot thank you enough for undertaking this task and will take my lead from you as to what you feel will be of interest/importance.

Cheers Maria.

Tinks x

Last edited by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correction)
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 am

Well, my pleasure.

I've left a partial translation on the other thread (members only) answering HB. I hope it answers HB questions... The report is actually very big, but I found it very very interesting, I will try to translate a bit more as some details are really much clearly expressed.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 am

I found something on the Wikipedia website page to do with Madeleine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

I often use this for reference, but today I noticed something at the bottom I hadn't seen before. Scroll right down to the very bottom of the page, and it says 'Final police report.

http://arquivoexpresso.aeiou.pt/pdf/MaddieMcCann_PJ.pdf

Is this the same as the dvd, or is it some other part?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Yes Vee this is the report that supports the shelving. It ennumerates all the dilligences done or not and the conclusãoion of the investigation. Couldn't find it in the 'process' yet but it is public long ago.

I haven't read the wikipedia article, it is a summary I guess.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 pm

ModNrodder wrote:I now have a copy of the DVD.

Maria has kindly agreed to translate what we need. But please understand that the files are huge and Maria doesn't get paid. If there is anything that you have a real issue with regarding the authenticity of a particular file then ask in here.

Can I suggest we do a first come, first served basis as to what needs translating.

Pedro, would you like to be involved? Not obligatory and no pressure. I will keep an eye out to make sure nobody is overloaded and you and Maria feel comfortable with the amount of translations required.

I know Honestbroker has an issue with some files at the moment.

HB would you like to start?
Is this exactly the same as the 3 muppets one...?
I am looking for a statement by Mario Domingo Moreira page no.532-534.can't find it anywhere........HELP !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 pm

It is there, volume IIIa page 12. It is about a visit to the apartment to fix the lounge shutter and give Kate instructions about the washing machine. Do you want me to translate it?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat May 02, 2009 11:18 am

vee8 wrote:I found something on the Wikipedia website page to do with Madeleine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

I often use this for reference, but today I noticed something at the bottom I hadn't seen before. Scroll right down to the very bottom of the page, and it says 'Final police report.

http://arquivoexpresso.aeiou.pt/pdf/MaddieMcCann_PJ.pdf

Is this the same as the dvd, or is it some other part?

You do know that wikipedia isn't to be totally trusted, do you Vee? Apparantly anyone can go in and alter facts. Having witnessed the way some peoples minds work, on some of the forums, I think that wikipedia would very likely be used in a manipulative manner by some.

Very proably that final Police report is OK, but if anything jars, just check the facts before believing.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm

maria wrote:It is there, volume IIIa page 12. It is about a visit to the apartment to fix the lounge shutter and give Kate instructions about the washing machine. Do you want me to translate it?
Oh YES PLEASE MARIA............. thankyou
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Our own copy of the DVD Empty Mário Domingos Moreira

Post by maria Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 am

On the other thread, Cats.
maria