Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's who?!

+11
christabel
sadie
Royal
Pilipala
Pink Panther
honestbroker
Marilyn
Wanderer
dianeh
Mobira
maria
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's who?! - Page 3 Empty WHAT AN EYE OPENER..........

Post by Royal Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am

I am absolutely flabergasted, amazed, staggered and completely disappointed in all my so called friends, not one good will gesture from anyone on my birthday, I don't believe it, can it be I am the most disliked poster on this forum, or is it that I am just invisible? Well, my birthday is just about over and at the age of 79 I guess I should be thankful that at least my family and friends here in M/c have not forgotten me! I'm going to watch Tele for the next hour then I'm off to bed feeling a very disappointed old man. Goodnight friends!

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Who's who?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's who?!

Post by sadie Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:20 am

vee8 wrote:Happy birthday old friend!

(p.s. to avoid hurting another posters felings, it's MY birthday in a couple of weeks!)

I can never remember birthdays unless I see them up in lights! Cant remember anything much! Old age!

Anyhow, I 'aint a gonna' tell you guys when mine is! As far as I am concerned, if it was 27, then it would be worth celebrating, but 72 nah!

I also believe the less said about us personally, the safer we are on these internet forums. You know your birth date is a very defining piece of data. Only one person in approximately 25,000 people has the same birth date (assuming everyone reaches the age of 70). Assuming there are 60 million people in the UK, that means that, very approximately, only about 2,400 people in this Country have the same birth date as you. One day in Somerset House looking through records (probably can be done, on the internet, in the comfort of home these days) and a few more bits answered and there's quite a chance you could be identified by an undesirable. affraid Hope my logic and maths is right!

There you go, paranoid again! faint

All I am saying is, please be aware. I dont expect any harm will come of it really.

Before I was aware of possible dangers, I was very open and had already probably burned my boats, but I am still not giving out my birth date, just in case!

After that depressing bit of info Hugs for you all

sadie xxx
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 am

vee8 wrote:Happy birthday old friend!

(p.s. to avoid hurting another posters felings, it's MY birthday in a couple of weeks!)

Don't worry Vee, I gotcha thumbsup2
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks for that piece of trivia Sadie. I like bits of trivia like that, maybe we should have a "did you know" thread, lol.

Tinks x
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

I had to laugh earlier, I have been banned from the DF site for trolling Laffin I've never been banned from anywhere in my life, pmsl.

Well whats a girl suppose to do if the person (JC) you are trying to reply to keeps locking the threads. I wouldn't mind, he kept telling everyone to "get over it" so I told him to get over himself.

Spoil sports lol!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

Tink

What ID were you posting under?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 am

Troll!! You weren't Battydunce were you Tinks? lol.

JC was itching to shut the threads down.

I have a feeling that Tony Bennett was threatening them and they did something about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:13 am

OK, I know that Tinks wasnt Batty. Tinks is not that stupid, and couldnt even act that stupid.

But there were a number of pros' posting and I couldnt tell which one was Tinks, even though I knew she was posting.

You werent the pro (Beth I think) trying to have a reasonable conversation with that witch Sabrina, were you?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 am

Look what I got, Laffin

I've been JC'd
=====================================
You have received a warning at British Democracy Forum
Dear Deuce,

You have received a warning at British Democracy Forum.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

Please change your sig. I told you we weren't going to discuss the McCann/Bennett case any longer and that includes your sig.

Thanks.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/comp...tml#post610212
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium3
This is not a subject that interests any of the mods so no one wants to have to read the postings - our interest is politics.

Deuce wrote: Tony Bennett has made the Madeleine case a political issue. I suspect his agenda is political.

I thought the reason for closing any thread on the subject of Madeleine was that it caused too much extra work for volunteer mod's having to read through the posts to moderate and then deal with silly complaints.

I can completely understand the latter reason. But the moderation was brutal and disrespectful to many reasonable posters. Probably aggressive and mercenary moderation that 'dealt' with the issue left all moderators breathing a sigh of relief. But at what cost? I am a member of UKIP and found the treatment of people on this site very un democratic.

The closing of the threads could have been done with one respectful but assertive admin post to explain. But the perception I have is that the 'boucers' were sent in to chuck us all out and told we can only come back in if we dance to the Beatles but not the Rolling Stones.

JC's response: Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
British Democracy Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:09 am

Tut tut, naughty boy!! lol!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 pm

There really isn't any free speech is there .. can't be done. Only PC twiddle-twaddle allowed. The Democracy Forum bloggers were doing a fine job debunking Bennett, but got the rug pulled from under. JC sounds like a control freak and not at all impartial .. I guess that forum is all about politics really and maybe was surprised & not well pleased with the level of attention that particular thread was getting. Still, JB got a flea in his ear from some really fine bloggers .. and of course the 3A ninjas got what they wanted .. to turn off any tap of support they find out there. Shame.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Mornin' Marilyn,

What gets me is that Bennetts agenda is political. Essentially the debate was or should have carried on in the vain of how a politician can use innocent people in a so far unsolved case to suggest these innocent parents are guilty because of his political agenda against child abuse using the statistics that ensure all parents are considered guilty until proved otherwise.

If the admin had just said that they could not deal with such a busy issue on the board and that was the only reason they were shutting it then fine. They are volunteers and a honest reason I think would have been treated with respect.

JC had earlier on told them he would sort us out. They left him to it and he was like a bull in a china shop having fun with his power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Fortunately, this blaggard has been exposed for what he is. Surely, it is only a question of time before he crashes and burns completely .. what a pathetic excuse of a man.

I remember in the distant past there was a magazine called Private Eye .. which dished the dirt on politics & any pumped-up egotists got deflated by them .. it was regularly sued and usually won. Does it still exist?
Maybe too much before your day Mod ..

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm

I think Tony Bennett probably threatened legal action if the posts he considered libellous were not removed and that the DF took steps to prevent people from posting 'libellous' remarks. JC was no more than a hired henchman imo.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Fortunately, this blaggard has been exposed for what he is. Surely, it is only a question of time before he crashes and burns completely .. what a pathetic excuse of a man.

I remember in the distant past there was a magazine called Private Eye .. which dished the dirt on politics & any pumped-up egotists got deflated by them .. it was regularly sued and usually won. Does it still exist?

Its still alive and going strong Marilyn http://www.private-eye.co.uk/

I think this is the on-line version.

Its edited by Ian Hislop of Have I Got News For You fame, and its a damn good read as-well.
JimJam
JimJam

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 am

Royal wrote:I am absolutely flabergasted, amazed, staggered and completely disappointed in all my so called friends, not one good will gesture from anyone on my birthday, I don't believe it, can it be I am the most disliked poster on this forum, or is it that I am just invisible? Well, my birthday is just about over and at the age of 79 I guess I should be thankful that at least my family and friends here in M/c have not forgotten me! I'm going to watch Tele for the next hour then I'm off to bed feeling a very disappointed old man. Goodnight friends!

Happy belated birthday...I didn't know, honest...As a newbie here, I am still sorting through threads and came upon this one....

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Who's who?! - Page 3 Empty Amazing... & thank you

Post by Marilyn Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:30 am

JimJam wrote:
Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Fortunately, this blaggard has been exposed for what he is. Surely, it is only a question of time before he crashes and burns completely .. what a pathetic excuse of a man.

Its still alive and going strong Marilyn http://www.private-eye.co.uk/

I think this is the on-line version.

Its edited by Ian Hislop of Have I Got News For You fame, and its a damn good read as-well.

Wow, I am amazed !! A friend used to send me his copy way back in the dark ages. I had thought that, in today's PC-addled, watered-down, white-bread world, such irreverence would never be tolerated. Well, I am off to look at the website with a big dose of nostalgia & will bookmark it. Thankee Muchly JimJam.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:49 am

Hello Marilyn,

It looks like you will have to subscribe for all the juicy stuff. I was getting it until the beginning of last year. If you can get Have I got news for you on the TV its worth a watch as-well. Ian Hislop is very funny.
JimJam
JimJam

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks JimJam .. the on-line version is just a teaser I see; you really do have to subscribe. I recall it was just black & white print on cheap paper in the olden days (Ah.. memory) but it was a hard-hitting exposé and much feared in Whitehall. It had teeth and it bit the pompous right in the caboose (unlike today's Tabloid rags which are just juvenile sniggering about nonentities & fixations with mammary glands).
lol!

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 am

dianeh wrote:OK, I know that Tinks wasnt Batty. Tinks is not that stupid, and couldnt even act that stupid.

But there were a number of pros' posting and I couldnt tell which one was Tinks, even though I knew she was posting.

You werent the pro (Beth I think) trying to have a reasonable conversation with that witch Sabrina, were you?

Hi Diane, you've shot my cover, lol. Yes, Beth was I.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:11 am

Tink, not bad, am I?

I must admit that JimJam's alter ego had me fooled, at least the first few posts. He was so obnoxious that he even got my goat up and made me want to stand up for Drachensachen (but I just couldnt do that), but after that, he was more reasoned. And made some really good posts, and gave a lot of stick at the same time.

I will leave it up to him to tell everyone who he was posting as.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:04 am

Hello Dianeh,

LOL you never sussed me out affraid affraid Laffin Laffin Laffin

I do a lot of reading these days and I only really post when I see an opportunity to be vengeful, that unfortunately happens a lot less often than it did do in the past.

I couldn't have really gone over there and been me now though could I ? My sister wouldn't have spoken to me at all lol! lol!
JimJam
JimJam

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 am

JimJam

I didnt know it was you. I was mortally offended by your first or second post. Deuce pm'd me to tell me who you were, and by then your posts were better.

So you are right, I didnt know who you were to start with. And you were a bit scary.

But I am glad Im on your good side. bowb4u
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 am

dianeh wrote:JimJam

I didnt know it was you. I was mortally offended by your first or second post. Deuce pm'd me to tell me who you were, and by then your posts were better.

So you are right, I didnt know who you were to start with. And you were a bit scary.

But I am glad Im on your good side. bowb4u

Sorry Dianeh, I cant keep nasty up for to long lol!
JimJam
JimJam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum