Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's who?!

+11
christabel
sadie
Royal
Pilipala
Pink Panther
honestbroker
Marilyn
Wanderer
dianeh
Mobira
maria
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's who?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's who?!

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

I agree. The anti's are just going over the same old, useless crap. That Battydunce is very very stupid though, so I and a couple of others have given her a bit of a beating. But I suspect it goes it fails to register. She posted a picture of little Rose being dragged out of the river in Israel to prove that Gerry could have put Madeleine in the non existent blue bag. And there is endless talk of the lack of a buggy and how the McCanns lied about it (of course they did because they are obvious habitual liars who cant lie straight in bed, but of course no one from outside PDL can be found to confirm they are liars and child neglectors).

Do they not realise just how stupid they are? Now, that idiot Wellard is going on about how an inquest should be held, and that the McCanns dont want one. Funny but why would someone want an inquest if you think your daughter is still alive. And even more than that, the Prosecutors and the police can call for one, and mark my words, if they thought that an inquest would support their insinuations (referring to the backhander from the final report about how no evidence but most likely she is dead), then they would have jumped at it. I didnt post this on the BDF but I truly believe that the reason that there has been no inquest in PDL is that they are scared the result will be confirmed as no evidence of death, therefore abduction is most likely. And for an inquest to be called in Britain, it will most likely need to come from the courst as Madeleine is a WOC, and to be honest, the judge in charge already believes it to be an abduction, so will not call an inquest. I will also bet that she has seen the final report and is aware of the evidence, and knows that it is not appropriate for an inquest.

But no, those daft idiots keep going on about it like any old fool off the street (Bennett for eg) can call an inquest, and that there is some conspiracy as to why it hasnt been done. When in reality it hasnt been done because there is not enough evidence to even come close to proving a death has occurred.

I just dont have the time to be bothered with the BDF anymore, might take a look later. But I cant be bothered posting much because the anti's are very uninformed, yet they accuse us of it. They also espouse these conspiracy theories and keep overlooking the basic realities of the situation, and that is if Portugal could prove something against the McCanns (whether murder, or accident, or negligent, or even proof of death) then they would. And it is quite simple, they cant. And not because of some giant conspiracy but because the McCanns are innocent, even of neglect (due to lack of intent to neglect). The anti's cannot accept this as the truth, reading hidden meanings and ulterior motives and drawing ill informed half baked conclusions from cherry picking through the information available, rather than looking at the end result, and accepting the reason for the lack of evidence against the McCanns. They cannot accept innocence, so instead seek conspiracy theories to explain it. Next thing you know Elvis will be posting to prove the McCanns guilt.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:53 pm

I came home from work yesterday and last week to find too much to sort through before finding the good questions and good answers.

I wouldn't tar all anti's with the same brush. There were one or Two that were respectful and intelligent but have gone probably for the same reasons. The ilk of anti that we are left with on the board are of the opinion that the parents need to be punished no matter who provides the means to that end. Axe murderers, dodgy nerds like TB, policemen with a portfolio of how to close a case quickly without evidence. These people have an unhealthy wish to see punishment without facts. Some sort of need to cause more pain to the McCanns and anyone who supports them and the principle of innocent until proved.

While many of us study the files, the law and views so we can debate with reason. We cant get away from the people who always use the first chapter to justify their hate.

We keep coming back to the Mob mentality don't we? hard to believe it still exists this instinct in some people to want to cause pain rather than search for the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 pm

I've had a look-see at the Democracy Forum and it does look like it is heading downhill.
I also think 3A are there in numbers, and have been calling in reinforcements. Just who is behind all of this?? It is almost a formula at work on these sites .. they wear down any support shown for the McCann's with repetitive blogs, repeated endlessly .. a carrousel of deceit. Just Who is behind all this.

Risking blindness, I do sometimes have a fast look at 3A. I saw the thread on Jon Benet Ramsey.. someone has posted a long line of photos of this tragic little girl and it has been very briefly acknowledged that the Ramsey's were cleared. But this did not result in a massive apology for the horrible abuse the Ramsey's suffered & nasty comments against them continued anyway. I think that case set the stage for how the McCann's have been treated. And they won't get an apology either when the truth is finally revealed.

I acknowledge my double standard though .. I will sneaky-peek at 3A, but don't want them doing the same to this site. My excuse is .. We Are Not Evil.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Who's who?! - Page 2 Empty Who's Who?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi Vee...you and me both. I have read that forum a few times but never bothered to join it. It has virtually been taken over by the 3A's in my opinion. Having said that...there are a few good posters on the 3A's...but the evil ones outnumber them. Viv has become almost a full time poster there...and they don't come more evil than her. In fact most of the time she just posts there to cause an argument with the more rational posters.
We are better off just staying here to carry on with our rational debate...and our strong belief that the McCann's are innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 am

I know I said I wouldnt post again, but it was too much for me.

On the page that i opened, here was Tosca telling me that Gerry knew there was someone in the apartment. Here is his post.

Originally Posted by tosca Who's who?! - Page 2 Viewpost
Dianeh you are completely wrong and what is even more disturbing is that Gerry said he had a feeling there was someone in the appt one night when he went to check on the children..now please dont tell me he didnt say it because he most certainly did...still they left the children, they didnt care enough to keep their children safe, they own pleasure came before that of their children...nice parents eh...still one day they will have to explain all of this to the twins and then they can make up their own minds...

I am not going to allow outright lies to go unchallanged. So here is my reply.

As I said, say it as often as you like, it wont make it true.

Once again, the truth is being misrepresented.

Gerry also said that in retrospect. At the time he didnt see anything wrong. It was after Madeleine was gone that he thought that someone may have been in the apartment.

What you and your ilk are doing is taking comments completely out of context and ascribing your own meaning. So yes, Gerry said that but he NEVER said that he was aware someone was in the apartment before Madeleine was taken. That is your own personal addition to his statement and has no basis in fact.

If this is how you and your ilk surveyed the so called evidence, it is little wonder that you think the McCanns guilty of harming their daughter.

You are misrepresenting the truth AGAIN. Neither Gerry nor Kate had any inkling that an abductor was stalking their child prior to Madeleine disappearing. These comments were made after the abduction and with hindsight. For you to suggest otherwise is very telling. It suggests that your arguments are very weak and you need to resort to misrepresentations.

Please refrain from such untruths.

What I dont understand, is how this Tosca, That Battyidiot and Drachen can actually beleive that Kate and Gerry knew there was an intruder and they were being stalked and left the children alone. Even Viv never tried that one on,, it was even too blatant for her. It is not possible to mistakenly think that these comments indicate that they thought these things prior to Madeleine being abducted. It is my opinion that they have been influenced by posting on the 3A's. But just who would have taken the comments that the McCanns said, and twisted it untill it became so untrue, and then was convincing enough to get these idiots to believe it. Why would someone do that, and why?

It does prove one thing though. That the anti's truly have nothing to hang their opinions on, if they have to make such blatantly untrue statements. I know I call them halfwits all the time, and I must admit that Rosie was right the other day, I had over estimated them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 am

Saw those posts Dianeh, Tosca is either completely stupid or is there for a reason.

You have heard the saying "Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home" I think those that are at home in the 3A's house accept the family rules. With the good posters being banned everyday and no known pro's allowed in the 'house' is the one in the street that everyone regards as bad neighbours.

The moderators are now nameless and can post as regular posters too (without being identifiable as mod's). How intimidating.....or, manipulating is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Calling them half wits is an insult to genuine half wits everywhere.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Yes Vee, I definitely overestimated them when I called them half wits.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:42 pm

vee8 wrote:I notice it's a little quieter than usual on here in the last few days, coinciding with a sudden explosion of posts on the British Democracy forum. Hmmmm! OK, I admit I am posting on there, but since bent tit is aware of my usual log names and writing style, I have chosen a completely new identity, and heavily disguised writing style. So, who else is on there?! You don't have to tell your log in name on there if you wish to remain incogneto, I'm just wondering how many of us are on there, giving the swine a taste of his own medicine.

I'm one, Vee, and I'm posting under the same name as I post here. Unless, by an extraordinary coincidence, there are two Gestalts, with remarkably similar perspectives, so is he.

Gestalt took him apart, piece by piece, over the nonsense about 'contradictory emails'. But Bennett isn't all that keen on crossing swords directly with those who confront him. Can't think why that might be.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:57 pm

I am mulling over the idea of going there too .. but this time I will have to try & keep my temper, which got me banned from Sky when I became too scathingly acidic to Miller et al (I was more acidic than lemons.. LOL). Don't know whether to keep my name, which is real, or have fun with a made-up one. Either way, I will let those of you here know if I do. Must say it is hard to keep up with all of this as I share a computer now with my husband and when he comes home from work, he hogs it. Plus he still doesn't know that I blog at all and would throw a hissy fit at me. He's a bit old fashioned.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 am

I noticed a new thread was started, Something like 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann' Started well enough, untill drachen used her typical de-railing tactics. She is now talking to herself as well1 drachenmeister and drachenscrotum1 drachenscrotem was a derogatory name we called her on Virgin Media, so she is fooling absolutly no one. She is well known for multiple I.D. posting all over the internet, and it is a well used tactic by all the anti's when they are loosing an argument. Now they all seem to have moved across. Pity.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:20 pm

I have a friend who is on Democracy. I can tell you the following which I got from him:

1. Battydunce is True Stepper, believed to be Jill Havern
2. Tosca was banned from sky as she is one of the nastiest people I understand to post on there. She has now been banned from Democracy for 7 days. She is very anti-McCann and is on 3As under another ID.
3. Battydunce is convinced. as she was on sky, or at least she kept going on about it that Jayem is John McCann (JM - see the cleverness of her deduction?) lol!
4. Both battydunce and bennett are on the missingmadeleine forum which is totally anti-McCann. Tosca was on there, she was a mod until, reason unknown, she was demoted to an ordinary poster.

My friend said he could see a pattern - Bennett joins a forum, he then gets his 'acolytes' to join as well then he spams his cut and paste stuff, they come to his defence etc etc etc. He thinks battydunce is after causing mayhem and, if a forum is definitely pro-McCann, closing them down if she can, or at least closing the thread.

Oh, the politics of it all!! Laffin bellylaugh

Pink Panther

Edit: and Jill Havern is get em goncalo on 3As.

Last edited by Pink Panther on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra info)
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 am

I can't speak for Sky, I never posted on it, but Tosca! Deranged and unhinged! One of the nastiest posters I ever saw, no doubt about that.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:44 am

I would say that battydunce and Tosca have one agenda. That is to cause a bun fight and disrupt the board.

So much so the mods are considering doing something about it. I expect the thread will be closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 am

I must say that I am surprised that Battydunce is Jill Havern. Batty is really stupid, unable to string an argument together and just resorts to the typical twisted assortment of ridiculous allegations of which none are supported by anything whatsoever from the PJ files. After all, this is the one who posted that the cadaver dogs would only react to Madeleine because they were given her scent (I kid you not, that is what she said). She also said that Gerry and Kate knew they were being watched by paedophiles and still left the children alone. NOT ONE THING she has written is supported by the evidence. So instead she just resorts to name calling. I have called her out a couple of times and she has no answer, so she ignores me now. I dont even bother with her. But that is not to say I wont go for her again, if the fancy takes me. Also, she is on there for hours and hours and hours and has made well over 1000 posts in a very short period of time. Obviously obsessed and has no life. She could do worse than see a psychiatrist to get a bit of reality back into her life.

If that is the standard of Bennett's support, he needs to reconsider his strategy. She is nothing if not an embarrassment. If she posted on our forum she would have to be warned for lack of intellectual capacity, and probably would need to get a court order to prove she is competent.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 am

Wasn't it Battydunce who once was asked to present the back up info for what she was saying. Her reply was to suggest that if anyone wants her to back up her own posts they should go and find the info themselves.

Cant be sure it was her but that wouldn't surprise me.

Her attitude and that of Tosca is to take the pee out of anyone saying something serious and that is backed up or can be. She is just having fun. Poke a Pro and watch them squeel.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 am

Mod

yes that was Batty. She answered something like that to me and I told her that if she is unable to provide backing for the misrepresentation she posts, that can she please refrain from posting them. I then got back up from a number of other posters, Dudley, Sidmouth, Jayem, Antibennett etc etc, and so she sort of disappeared for a while and came back when she thought the coast was clear.

The thing is that if everyone just kept asking her for proof and asked her to stop posting lies/misrepresentation that she has not proof for, then it just makes her look stupid. Not hard, because she is without doubt one of the stupidest bigoted posters I have ever seen. At least some of the other anti's are clever enough to make their ridiculous unfounded allegations at least appear legitimate. That is how they sucked so many in on the 3A's. But Batty, no she is really thick.

I use the same approach for them all, including Bennett. If they are going to spout these lies, then get the reference out for me to see for myself. As yet, the only references provided for the lies have been wrong, and do not support what they are saying. They are extrapolating with their own opinion and also taking things out of context, and it is easy to show they are wrong. But of course, Mischief told me yesterday that even if he/she provided proof I wouldnt believe it. I told him/her, show me the proof and then see what happens, because he/she was wrong (saying that the McCanns were asked officially to test the twins for drugs and then they refused) and so of course couldnt find any reference in official docs, so tried to resort to the usual anti drivel. Doesnt work on me, and made him/her look very very stupid.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am

I sometimes think that there are groups of vulnerable, gullible, impressionable people who are fed the idea that all pro's are living on cloud cookoo land to believe the McCanns are innocent of anything. They expect everything we say is lies and that we are part of some McCann agenda. I think some of these people actually believe what they are told.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm

All Madeleine/bent tit threads on democracy now permanently closed. I suppose it was inevitable. New forum has been opened though,

http://antibennettslies.freeforums.org/

I have joined, as myself this time!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilipala Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

If I can just jump in here (and thanks for the invitation, this is a great forum), it's common for several posters on the 3arguidos to share log in details as a group. Bren the owner has done so several times. Batty's style veered wildly, I can't put names to styles, but I detected laffinass in there.

Pilipala

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Welcome Pilipala...it is good to have you aboard. I never posted on the democracy forum..but did read it a few times. To be perfectly honest with you I think the Admin there did the right thing. The antis (especially from the 3A's) were hell bent on ruining a good forum. A forum that was NOT set up to debate the McCann case.
Anyway...welcome, you are amongst friends here.

Mum21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilipala Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Thank you Mum21, I am really glad to be here.

It looks great here. The admin were right I think. Trouble is, Bennett needs pulling up short. I can't see any way to do it.

Odious litlle man.

Pilipala

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am

Pilipala

Nice to see you here.

I wondered about Batty because sometimes she was so stupid I was left to wonder how she could run the keyboard. And then other times, she had a bit more sense about her. But she was consistenly unable to provide any supporting evidence for her accusations against the McCanns, and was unwavering in her blind support of that idiot Bennett.

So if she were more than one person I have to say, that the dumbest at the 3A's must have got together to share the same login. But really, anyone that supports Bennett is not very bright, so I guess that you are probably right. What clued me into it, was the long period she was on for, and the huge number of posts. No one person could devote that much time to supporting that wanker.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilipala Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

dianeh wrote:Pilipala

Nice to see you here.

I wondered about Batty because sometimes she was so stupid I was left to wonder how she could run the keyboard. And then other times, she had a bit more sense about her. But she was consistenly unable to provide any supporting evidence for her accusations against the McCanns, and was unwavering in her blind support of that idiot Bennett.

So if she were more than one person I have to say, that the dumbest at the 3A's must have got together to share the same login. But really, anyone that supports Bennett is not very bright, so I guess that you are probably right. What clued me into it, was the long period she was on for, and the huge number of posts. No one person could devote that much time to supporting that wanker.

Hi dianeh, thank you truly, it is great to be here.

I can't prove it, I can't produce Ips etc although I could have a few months ago. I add on some sites I had no access to Ips and so no proof there.

It is a fact though many members there do share log ins. The "voice" behind posts changes as do the Ips.

Pilipala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 am

Hello Philipala, good to see you here!! Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum