Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs and pigs.

2 posters

Go down

Dogs and pigs. Empty Dogs and pigs.

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 am

I am following the debate on the British Democracy forum with interest. Someone called Tonto just posted this up.

""Newperson I thought you might like to see this from an EVRD handler.

~On another occasion, Swindells and one of his dogs were searching a house when the dog signalled. A cache of bones was found beneath the floorboards at the spot – but they were later identified as pig. Pig carcasses are used in training cadaver dogs. But why would anybody hide a dead pig? The dating of the bones gave a clue: they had probably been buried during the Second World War, when pork was rationed and penalties for dabbling in the black market were severe.
http://www.perrosdebusqueda.com/noticia ... 45a50c744e

I think that may give a few who ridiculed the pig something to oink about.""

I couldn't agree more, Tonto!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dogs and pigs. Empty Re: Dogs and pigs.

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 am

Add this to my recent post about Grimes report.

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/madeleine-mccann-members-only-f13/more-on-the-dogs-sorry-couldnt-find-the-original-thread-t1016.htm

And there is more than enough given to discount that the dogs indicated anything of interest or substance to add to the search for Madeleine.

The dogs could have indicated for any number of reasons, including that the McCanns (or a previous hirer of the car) had carried a pork roast, or pork chops in the boot of the car.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down