Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!!

3 posters

Go down

When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!! Empty When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:43 am

Found these posts via Rhodes. Ta Rhodes and nice one Cyril!!, lol.

Has BJR had a sudden change of heart? Dont hold your breath!!

bjr
Post subject: Re: Show of Support for bjr
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:31 pm
Site Admin

Location: If I am not here, I am on MSN/Skype living in hope.
First of all I would like to thank those that have supported me, yesterday was rather daunting, having to air dirty laundry, something I never wished I had to do. But I felt it was necessary to enlighten people as to the dangers of the internet and the way people can be blinded and take on friendships that could possibly harm them through another person’s manipulation of people.

A manipulator is a very clever person, they will find somebody’s weaknesses and their strengths and they will use that in their game of manipulation. What I have learnt about a manipulator is never to underestimate them, they have an objective and a goal and they will reach that goal.

Last night I took a trip round forumland, and I could see the same mayhem being created in the pro sites the same mayhem that is happening on this forum over the last few weeks. Yes the likes of Cyril’s and all the old sangfroid sites were vile and despicable but the hate really spilled out from only a few. And I am beginning to understand why; they have a right to their beliefs as I have the right to mine. In fact, this may sound hard to believe, but those that were being accused of things, I began to feel sorry for, because whatever side of the argument they are, they still do have feelings and emotions and still can get hurt. Hurt is no different for an anti than it is for a pro. Hurt is hurt.

I could see by reading other forums that someone was manipulating somewhere, they were making pro turn on pro, anti turn on anti, forums turning on each other. The manipulator wants a forum war, they know forum wars make people leave, make people distrust a forum and what better way of stemming or controlling information is there than to get forums that are independent turning on each other and getting the vast majority of its members fed up so they leave and making the forum implode on itself. That is what forum wars do, they do nothing for a forum but destroy it. Of course people are going to react to a post about them, they want to fight back, give their side of the story, defend themselves, but that is also what the manipulator wants. So I say ignore those that say they are excellent at plotting, planning and scheming because they are in fact manipulators themselves. Don’t give the manipulator what they want, the self satisfaction that they have reached their goal.

Honeybear made an excellent post yesterday on the Main Maddie forum, highlighting the ways of discrediting a forum, making people leave and that post really set out what we are all here for, and why we should stick together and that reason is Justice for Maddie, Justice for Baby P and Justice for all those that become a victim of abuse.

On looking back on this forum, I can see why so many of those people hated us, I am not talking about the hard line pros, I am talking about people that could be classed as fence-sitters. Those people that wanted hard evidence before they started to question the McCanns. I am sure there are some there that have changed their mind and now feel that the McCanns could be held responsible. Some might even go the other way and say they can’t be responsible. But what a forum needs is debate. A forum would be nothing if we all agree with one another, it would die, because debate his healthy; even the occasional heated debate can bring results. The reason they hated us is because some would never allow them to have their views and they would be banned the moment they said a word out of place. That was wrong; we should never have banned those that felt like that, banning should have only happened when they were clearly disrupting the thread and causing trouble between posters on a thread. Those that are banned and try to rejoin will still be banned, that is one thing we will not change. But we must never ever get into a position of questioning someone that posts for the first time and their motives, question their post not them, they will out themselves as a disruptor eventually or as a troll, that you can guarantee and it is at that time when we should deal with it.

We should have stuck to the rule if you insult and abuse you are out and given no time to those people irrespective of which side of the argument they were from. If they can’t hold a civil debate then they are not worth server space at all. But we also should look into ourselves and before we hit that submit button and remember it is not just another monitor that our post is going to appear on, it is going to appear on a monitor where a person is sitting behind a keyboard and never forget that person has feelings aswell as we do, no matter what side of the argument they are on.

I could sit here for days feeling sorry for myself or I could get back into the swing of things and do what I intended to do from day one and that is create a forum, where people can come and discuss and where people should not have a fear of posting. And on that note, yes I still feel raw but that will pass but the chance that this forum might implode whilst I am getting over a feeling hurt is a risk I am not prepared to take. So I am back, maybe not in full swing, but I will get there. Now let’s all get out there and get justice for those that have lost their voice.

The mods and admin support each other and we are a great team and we are here for you aswell, we might not make the right decision all the time but if we make a mistake we will move heaven and earth to rectify it. And we know that one decision might make some happy and some unhappy but please remember we can’t please everybody all of the time.

bjr
Post subject: Re: Show of Support for bjr
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Site Admin

Location: If I am not here, I am on MSN/Skype living in hope.
mannich, sorry if I offended you but in the past and I am going to be honest with you, we have banned some just because they got a bit irate and would not accept the McCanns were guilty of everything under the sun and that is what I am saying was wrong, we should never have done that.

=====================================

Lets see. The forum is losing members. For months 3A's members have been going over to another site where Pro's share debate on a social forum with Pro and Anti moderators. BJR has successfuly had that site shut down several times as it is a free forum and is easier to get shut using complaints, apparently. 3A People like Gestahlt and Sans Souci are members.

3A's is imploding. Fights on 3A's are at an all time high and moderators leaving to more extreme sites like Viv;s or going the other way to sites like Cyril.

3A's is being investigated. Hints from Parliament have now made the suspicon many of us have had official. Bren must clean up her act.

Whatever, the 3A site is coming to an end as the site we have all grown to love. Will the Captain go down with her sinking ship? I wonder. Or will she hope that offloading her passengers onto sites like Vile's will cause them to sink instead.

Back to top Go down

When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!! Empty Re: When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!!

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 am

I´ll tell you who lied in the Madeleine case: Gonzo.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!! Empty Re: When it hits the fan, 3A's becomes Pro!!

Post by clairesy Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:42 am

And all that from bjr???PMSL.....It almost sounded as if it were about to have a heart there for a moment.Think she/he was probably influenced by alcohol???Who knows.All i know is this...BJR banned me for being a troll...for nothing else but being a troll. I wasn't into forums at the time and the only place i posted was on the sky news blogs. After going to the 3 a site(which i thought was a forum for a two way debate) i was shell shocked to have been targeted and cornered...as soon as i posted back n my defense..and the mccanns defense i was banned. When i emailed the site to ask why i was banned and that i didn't think it was fair...i was replied to by bjr and co....their words were .....you shouldn't be such a sad troll!!!

Hmmmmm bjr...in your post there you talk about people being influenced and maybe having a change of mind with regards to this case. Tell me if im wrong.... but im almost thinking you to have a had a guts full of being part of such a hateful twisted site.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRhodes Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 am

Bren (to fellow pitchforkers) is an absolute idiot.

She should be ashamed to call her self a person who cares for Madeleine.
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down