Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duarte Levy Again.

2 posters

Go down

Duarte Levy Again. Empty Duarte Levy Again.

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:05 pm

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=25473&sid=9a7eef3177bb4cbe872a7c5e238c172e

But here is the translation, I have pilfered from 3A's.

Maddie: private were using a "mole" in the PJ

Spanish private detective reveals how McCann may have had access to confidential information from the police in case Maddie

According to one private detectives hired by Metodo 3 in the context of their contract with Kate and Gerry McCann, an inspector of the Judicial Police reportedly sent to the Spanish agency confidential information concerning the movements of Portuguese investigators and their British colleagues in the 'Investigation into the disappearance of Maddie.

The information thus obtained have enabled private detectives to inform the McCann couple and their entourage of procedures prepared by investigators Portuguese: "Several initiatives Amaral men have failed due to information provided by their colleague ... but there were also information from informants linked to the British embassy, "said the detective.

"Those are the information that allowed us to know in advance what the inspector Amaral and his colleagues wanted to do," says even the private detective in an interview recently in Spain, stressing that "the investigation would probably have a different purpose without the intervention of private, but also some British professionals. "

In his interview, recorded on video in a unique and must be integrated in a television documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, Detective Spanish clearly identifies the inspector of the PJ and also advance "that He enjoys some protection in the PJ in Faro. "

The detective goes further and says "only moments of the investigation through information received from the Portuguese inspector, we have created diversions in the media."

"It has not always worked, because I noticed that some procedures have taken place without either preventable ... I guess Amaral must have had suspicions and had restricted access to information his men confidence, "added the detective.

"The investigation was practically condemned in advance ... we knew in advance what Amaral and preparing the desired objective in its investigations," said the detective that after several months of work for Metodo 3 had even tried to contact the coordinator of DIC Portimão, before it is removed from the survey: "I personally met Gonçalo Amaral few years ago, but he did not remember me and dice that he heard that I was linked to Metodo 3 he refused to talk to me if I was protesting that important data for the file, this should be done in official form. "

"He (Gonçalo Amaral) was known among us as a hard, especially in cases of combat drug trafficking ... it is an incorruptible," concludes the detective.

The revelation, which might create controversy within the Judicial Police in Algarve, have also confirmed suspicions raised by some investigators. At least two inspectors of the PJ, contacted by SMM, have directly advanced the name of the inspector who allegedly passed confidential information to detectives of the Spanish Agency. According to them, man enjoys some protection in the delegation of Faro and its behavior is not original, because it has previously committed the same misconduct in other investigations.

"We no longer Maddie ... me, anyway, I've never been hired to do"

According to the same detective, he was never hired to find Madeleine McCann: "We no longer Maddie ... me, anyway, I've never been hired to do. All we asked was to gather as much information used to redirect the investigation in Portugal to Morocco or Spain. "

This former detective - who is no longer able to continue its activities - said that the Spanish agency would have brought British journalists in Morocco in order to meet witnesses to pre-selected and paid: "the aim was to spread in the media and the Moroccan track and confirm that it was a kidnapping, that the Portuguese and British police would not believe, "said Detective stressing that it is unable to say if the McCann were behind this operation.

"The couple never asked me not to lie about anything. Unfortunately, I can not say the same about the agency or the couple's entourage," concludes the detective.

Duarte Levy

I almost laughed out loud when I read this. Check the part about Amaral being incorruptible. Now we know that the article is just BS.

I tell you, just what planet are these people on? This was taken from the 3A's and the comments that came with it are just unbelievable. I hadnt read anything on there for months, and to be honest, if it wasnt so serious, it would be laughable. They are really demented, and yet they are really serious.

And they expect this crap to make the British papers. I think the British papers have paid enough to the McCanns. And here is the absolute telling proof. The supposed Spanish detective is not named, meaning that it is most likely (in fact a certainty) that it is not true. It is another smear and lies, that have been put out to try to muddy the waters around Amaral's case. And once again the 3A's idiots have fallen for it all again. Morons.

The PJ were leaking alright but not to M3. Does Duarte Levy really think that the leaks and smears about the McCanns came from the McCanns, because that is what he is saying. So they put out information that they were swingers, that they let Madeleine cry for hours, that they drank a heap of #### that night, that they lied to the police, that there was DNA evidence, etc etc etc etc, in order to make the police look bad. Oh dear, I am having trouble even writing this out because it is so ridiculous. Yet, that is what this so called 'article' above is suggesting.

Duarte Levy needs to get a grip, actually, he needs to get his hand off of it and concentrate a bit more on what he is writing.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Duarte Levy Again. Empty Just had to add

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:15 pm

One idiot on the 3A's thinks that they should sue the Find Madeleine fund because the article below proves that the McCanns were never looking for Madeleine and therefore they have been taking money by deception.

And I did laugh out loud when I read it. Truly they are halfwits. They read an article by someone who isnt even a journalist, who has previously made claims about photos which turn out to be lies, that claims that M3 was not looking for Madeleine but were paid to interfere in the police investigation and that M3 were behind the leaks to the POrtuguese press. And that this 'proves' that the McCanns are taking money by deception because it 'proves' that they are not looking for Madeleine. And here is a bit to laugh at, they think that Tony Bennett should take the case. :P

I was a bit sad when I read the 3A's because there is obviously a gathering of seriously mentally ill halfwits in a corner of the internet. But then I couldnt help but laugh at the naivety and ridiculous comments that they write. And yet, they are serious and think that what they write really matters. They think that this article is going to be big news. Oh yeah, it is not about the Mccanns, it is about Amaral and his court case, and they are just too damn thick to see it. antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons antisrmorons
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Duarte Levy Again. Empty Re: Duarte Levy Again.

Post by honestbroker Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 pm

Now we know that the article is just BS.

How could you be so disrespectful to British Signlanguage as to compare it with that article, Diane. Shame on you!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Duarte Levy Again. Empty Re: Duarte Levy Again.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down