Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches

3 posters

Go down

Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches  Empty Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 am

My friends, this was taken from The Mirror newspaper:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-search-unprecedented-operation-3638457#ixzz33WMQczDE

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches  Empty Re: Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am

How deeply depressing this news all is. How horrendous for Kate and Gerry. Wasn't there something, someone psychic, in the archives here, about a burial site on wasteland and the PJ looked, half heartedly only, for a few days? Maybe you recall that Pedro?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches  Empty Re: Mrs. Isabel Duarte talks about new searches

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 am

This is heart sinking news. There obviously has to be something of great significance here but it doesn't make sense, its so close to the holiday apartment surely this area must have been more than combed over previously ?

Well lets hope there is finally some answers for this poor family. My thoughts & prayers go out to them.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 am

Hi Tinkers
There must be very new information that we have no access to. To put in this much expenditure of effort surely means something new has come to light. I watched a programme tonight, an old one I think on the conman Kevin Halligen who was the first guy the McCanns employed and the stuff on it was completely new to me although years old. So much we never get to hear about.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 am

yes rosemary, I do recall that, but, in my opinion, nothing will be found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:06 am

today animal bones of cows and pigs were found, but nothing related with Madeleine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:today animal bones of cows and pigs were found, but nothing related with Madeleine.
So what you mean then is that possibly someone was seen digging in this area seven years ago. And this info has only just come to the attention of the Police. yes that would figure.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:55 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/479670/Police-start-new-phase-in-hunt-for-Maddie

But this is interesting. Why remove soil if it is only animal bones?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 pm

surely because Scotland Yard with PJ wants to be certain, to eliminate this, to follow to the next phase of the investigation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm

we hope so Pedro. We hope so.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:15 am

According to our news this evening, the team have been granted by the PJ a 7 day extension to carry on with their search. I remember in the early days there was talk about Manholes and the many tunnels that run under PDL. Pedro just out of interest, do you know if Tunnels run under this wasteland ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:36 am

A child looking like a 'sleeping' Madeleine wa seen being carried that night in the direction of this scrubland area. And the PJ already must have known about these pits and tunnels. Yet they did nothing to search them properly at the time during the weeks that followed?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:46 am

That's whats so frustrating, we are talking 300 yards from where Madeleine disappeared, surely at the very least this area must have been gone over with a fine tooth comb ? Well all we can do is wait for the facts to emerge and see what unfolds.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:29 am

my friends, according PJ sources, these tunnels were searched properly. yes, it seems that these tunnels run under this wasteland, that is why they are using probes to check inside them.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:35 am

Thanks Pedro. I think I heard on the news tonight the team have been given permission to interview 2 new suspects. Be interesting to see how this develops! Its reported Kate and Gerry are encouraged with the progress.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:41 am

you welcome my friend, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down