Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there???

+6
Mobira
Tinkerbell43
Royal
vee8
dianeh
clairesy
10 posters

Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty 3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there???

Post by clairesy Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 am

This is a series of letters sent to the hospital gerry works at ..sent by some sick idiot form 3a.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Letter of complaint to University Hospitals Leicester: their support of the McCanns fraudulent fund

Dear Ms Wright

I am wondering when you will be removing all reference to Gerry McCann on your hospital online noticeboard. It is now apparent from the Portuguese police files that the blood and death scent from Madeleine was found in their holiday apartment aswell as on Kate's clothes and bible, behind the sofa and in the corner next to the parents wardrobe - and even on an item of Maddie's clothing and in the spare wheel well of the car they rented out 25 days after Maddie 'went missing'. The Portuguese police say there was no abduction and it would seem that the Fund they started within a week or so of Maddie going missing is fraudulent.

During this time, Gerry McCann was made an arguido which meant he was the prime suspect in his own daughter's disappearance and yet he was allowed to continue to work for the NHS and still does. This in itself is obscene.

Maddie has been made a mockery of by her parents, which is endorsed by University Hospitals Leicester, and I think it is fitting in her memory to remove all the farcical references to releasing balloons of hope because it is extremely upsetting for those who have followed this scam from the beginning to know that people are still trying to pull the wool over our eyes with continued reference to Maddie still being missing when there is evidence she died in their apartment.

The link on your website goes directly to the McCanns website where you are greeted with a Paypal button where people are invited to donate and you will know that the McCanns have used some of this publicly donated money to pay their mortgage.

There is also a link to a direct telephone number to Metodo 3, and you will probably know that one PI on the McCann case is now in jail, convicted of smugglng a large quantity of Cocaine and another in custody charged with Extortion and Attempted Murder.

It is not right that a public service should be linking directly to a fraudulent fund that has been set up by 2 of your doctors - Gerry McCann and Doug Skehan. I have also written to Leicestershire Constabulary as they also link directly to a fraudulent fund, which is unlawful.

I look forward to your response before I take this matter further.

Thank you.

Jill Havern

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The hospital replies with this email to her.

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Reply%2Bfrom%2BUHL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And just like a true anti...she keeps on and on...this is her next letter

Dear Mr Wightman

Thank you for your unsatisfactory reply which you have noted but dismissed in its entirety.

I admire your loyalty towards being committed to supporting your staff. However, whilst there remains any form of doubt about the McCanns, do you not think it is a duty to protect the public from potential Fraud?

Whilst you may disagree with the points I make, I make them from the Final Report of the Portuguese Police who have investigated this case and have concluded that Maddie died in the apartment, which makes the McCanns fund fraudulent. It is, therefore, of public concern that your website links directly to the McCanns website where people, who are not aware of the Portuguese Police Final Report, are invited to donate to a Fund which cannot possibly locate Madeleine given that she is dead. We all know that the McCanns have used this public money to pay their mortgage. Is this what you are supporting? You are supporting a fraudulent Fund that pays their mortgage? If you intend to keep misleading the public with your support of the McCanns by using a public hospital online noticeboard, should you not at least put a disclaimer on your site telling people that their donations might be used for mortgage payments?

Given the nature of the evidence found in the McCanns apartment and hire car, might I ask in what way you are committed to finding Madeleine given that the sniffer dogs detected not only blood, but death?

Regardless of how many people at the Leicester hospitals know the McCanns personally, it is not acceptable to deliberately mislead members of the public just because the McCanns say they are innocent. The police do not say they are innocent. I would rather believe the police, who have spent over a year investigating them, than the McCanns who deliberately neglected their children, and put them in obvious danger, for the sake of a tapas meal. That, in itself, should require you to take all mention of their fraudulent fund off your hospital online noticeboard. It is ethically and morally proper to do so.

I will now go even further to ask if you think it is important to support your patients and protect them from any kind of risk, particularly where negligence is involved?

Dr Gerry McCann, and even Dr David Payne who also works at LRI, are guilty of child neglect at the very least - the entire group of doctors left their children unattended every night of their holiday. The McCanns sedated their children so they could go out drinking. This is abuse aswell as negligence. Negligence so serious that Madeleine is believed to be dead, based on the evidence of two British sniffer dogs. You will know that the sniffer dogs detected the scent of death in the McCanns apartment and in the car they hired 25 days later.

Should patients be subjected to treatment from doctors who admit negligence? Indeed, should patients be allowed to be in contact with a doctor who is believed to be involved in the death of his daughter and concealment of her body? Should a patient also be subjected to treatment by Dr David Payne who is suspected of paedophilia, as given in a witness statement to the Portuguese police?

What Rights have your patients got when you decide that they can be treated by doctors such as these, simply because you know the family? Yes, the case has been shelved pending further evidence - but the McCanns have NOT been cleared of any involvement. Mr Amaral stated quite clearly: "It is not a declaration of innocence" that the case has been shelved pending further enquiries. He made this statement shortly after he was removed from the investigation by Gordon Brown, due to pressure from the McCanns. Why would an innocent parent ask for the removal of the chief investigator who was close to finding their daughter?

Shouldn't Drs McCann and Payne be suspended, until the case is officially resolved, for the safety of your patients? You may argue that you feel your patients are safe with Dr McCann, but his daughter wasn't was she?

Indeed, it was felt that Dr Harold Shipman's patients were safe with him and look what happened there. Then there are other doctors whose patients were not safe - Dr Colin Norris, Nurse Beverley Allitt, etc.

Why is the NHS blatantly allowing such a risk towards their patients? Kate McCann said she was in contact with 6 dead bodies shortly before she went on holiday. That's quite an alarming number of dead bodies, for a GP, given that she only worked one-and-a-half days per week.

Why are these doctors allowed to continue to work within the NHS just because you know the family and choose to disagree with the points I make that are taken from an official police report? It's hardly a very good reason to subject your patients to potential risk and fraud.

I would be grateful for your views because, as a member of the public, I feel I have a right to know what is happening within a public service that I contribute towards with my tax, and your response that you will continue to mislead the public because you know the family is not a good enough answer.

I appreciate that this is an awkward situation for you, but there is no 'arguido' status at the moment and therefore no restriction on freedom of speech about the investigation - but I feel the consequences regarding the risk to your patients and the general public, and the abuse of power surrounding this sinister case, must be addressed.

Jill Havern

+++++++++++++++++++++++

God i think this just goes to show the lengths some will go to to destroy a persons life beyond the realms of imagination.I aint even gonna say much about this as i think its totally disgusting and a clear attempt to put a spoke in the wheels of the mccanns lives. What a truly unimaginable sick b$tch. :twisted:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2008/09/mark-wightman-leicester-hospitals.html

thats the link where you can read the letters...she also as them on 3a to

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22705&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45

Last edited by clairesy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:27 am

I hope that the hospital is referring this letter to the lawyers. This is clearly libel, indicating that the McCanns have set up the fund to solicit funds for personal gain. This is libel. You cannot accuse a person of committing a crime, and there is clearly no evidence in the PJ's report to back up her claims. I think she was reading a different report, and is taking a big leap by insisting that Madeleine was killed in the apartment. This is not her determination to make.

And she is also implying that the hospital is complicit in this. Now while this was between the hospital and this stupid woman, that was one thing. Now it has been published on the net, then she is guilty of libel against the hospital, in addition to the McCanns.

A very stupid naive woman. You see, if she really felt that, she had every right to question the hospital. What she doesnt have the right to do is to pubicise her fanatasised version of the case, as though it were fact and make accusations which she cannot prove.

And here is a thing, why worry that a single member of M3 has been convicted of drug charges, when a number of PJ including those that worked on Madeleine's case are currently in court over beating the mother of a missing child. I think this woman is living in some sort of fantasy world.

And just how stupid is this woman.

appreciate that this is an awkward situation for you, but there is no 'arguido' status at the moment and therefore no restriction on freedom of speech about the investigation - but I feel the consequences regarding the risk to your patients and the general public, and the abuse of power surrounding this sinister case, must be addressed.

the hospital is not able to discuss employees with outsiders, just as the same as any employee. Much of what happens with an employee is confidential and is that way by law. This just shows the lack of understanding of basic legal matters by this woman. She is just a joke.

And this bit is why the hospital should take legal action.

Regardless of how many people at the Leicester hospitals know the McCanns personally, it is not acceptable to deliberately mislead members of the public just because the McCanns say they are innocent. The police do not say they are innocent.

She is accusing the hospital of deliberately misleading the public. And I think she is stretching the truth by saying the police do not say they are innocent. Since there is a presumption of innocent, and no guilt is proven and no case to answer, then this is innocence. Disgusting deceitful woman, spouting lies and just trying to cause trouble. She will have succeeded, but it will not be the trouble she wants. As I said, she should have kept this private, but since she is obviously part of some game, rather than any true concern for Madeleine, she has chosen to publicise it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty Re: 3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there???

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am

Talk about a gross misinterpretation/distortion of the facts. The police file said there was NO evidence of death in the flat, it is only Gonzo's fantasy. The McCann's only ever used the fund to make two mortgage payments, which under the terms of the fund they were entitled to do, and which they have since repayed out of there own pocket. i could go on, but we all know the truth. I bet that letter, before being passed on to the solicitors, was passed all around the staff, who had a bl**dy good laugh at this stupid cow's expense.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty THE MADNESS AND RANTINGS OF JILL HAVEN.

Post by Royal Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 am

Thanks Clairesy for bringing this nonesense to light. I think it is unlikely this Jill Haven is her real name and I'm curious to know from which Asylum this crazy woman is posting her poisonous letters, Broadmoor perhaps? But seriously this woman, (if indeed it is a woman) is very seriously mentally disturbed and if not already locked away for her own safety should be sectioned immediately as I suspect she could even be a threat to the public at large! I have tried to download the hospitals 'response' to this womans insane ravings but was unsuccessful. Still, not to worry as reading between the lines the hospital have quite obviously responded to her rantings with the contempt she most seriously deserves.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty Re: 3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there???

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 am

Well at least she put her name to it. Hopefully a copy of her letter will make its way to Carter-Ruck.

The stupid woman is a classic anti, she is on a personal vendetta to ruin the McCanns lives by whatever means.

The Portuguese Police do not conclude there was no abduction, they concluded the McCanns had no case to answer and they could not say with any certainty whether Madeleine was even dead. I believe these are the comments made at the end of the Files that were made public.

What is it with these stupid people, how come they read the files so differently to everyone else. :roll: Stupid, stupid woman :P
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 am

What a joke - maybe someone could trace her email and find out where she works. Surely her employer (if she has one) should be informed about employees who engage in this type of unlawful behaviour. Cannot be good for business, regardless of what business you are in...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty Jill Havern

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:30 am

She is just another idiot like Viv. Believes she is above the law and above being accused of libel. She will get her come uppance and hopefully sooner than later. I have a feeling the hospital will forward her letters to the McCanns lawyers...and I hope they sue her sh-tless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 am

That is one sick person!!

A while ago someone on 3A contacted the hospital to complain about Gerry using hospital time to write his blog. This person had encouraged other 3A members to do likewise.

What gives some people the motorvation to destroy other people just because they dont like them?

They must lead very sad lives, full of anger, full of prejudice, full of vindictivness, selfishness and a need to cause pain. I think they must feel this about themselves and need to project it on others to relieve the hate they feel for themselves.

I've read too many really nasty, Anti, posts tonight.

Back to top Go down

3a idiot writes letter of complaint to hospital about gerry working there??? Empty 3a ediot....

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 pm

What a foolish person this woman is!! The courts have ruled that there was absolutely no evidence that Gerry or Kate were involved in Madeleine's disappearance. People are so stupid.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm

If you google Jill Havern (note spelling of last name) you will find out all about her. She has a grudge against the Leicestershire hospital re her husband, and hates the McCanns which is her non-stop motivation for her blogs etc. A friend thinks she may also be on Sky News Discussions as True Stepper, not confirmed.

Last edited by Pink Panther on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:58 am

Who knows if this woman is not connected with the abductors of Madeleine McCann? I think the British police must check that very thoroughly. If any of these supporters agrees with me, please, pass this idea to British police. Regards.Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am

Here is an idea, the British police must investigate that woman to see if there is a connection with MadeleineĀ“s abductors, very thoroughly.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 am

Investigate Jill Havern right now. She may be related with the abduction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:40 am

I've been Googling her and found she is a supporter of Mike hitchens too.

What a chip on her shoulder she has about her husband against the NHS and she seems to be regarded as a stalker by some as well.

I would think Kate and Gerry are aware of her and therefore the police. Could contact HTFM about her just in case?

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:I've been Googling her and found she is a supporter of Mike hitchens too.

What a chip on her shoulder she has about her husband against the NHS and she seems to be regarded as a stalker by some as well.

I would think Kate and Gerry are aware of her and therefore the police. Could contact HTFM about her just in case?

Well, she'd better not get to close to Mike or he might try to give her a spanking.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Complaining to Jill Haverns employer would get knowhere as she works for herself as a driving instructor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Another Gonzo in skirts. This is beyond stupidity, lack of brains.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:05 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Complaining to Jill Haverns employer would get knowhere as she works for herself as a driving instructor.

Well, considering that a person who is driven by irrational hatred against people they don't even know clearly is more prone to road rage than the rest of the population, I would class that as a very unfortunate choice of profession....
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down