Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books and authors.

+2
vee8
Shingle
6 posters

Go down

Books and authors. Empty Books and authors.

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:01 am

Can someone remind me of the names of the books, and who wrote them, about Madeleine, apart from gonzo's one please? need it for a page on my website I'm writing!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Books and authors. Empty Re: Books and authors.

Post by Shingle Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 am

Vee,

I am sure this is correct.

Maddy 129, by Hernani Carvalho

O-enigma-da-praia-da Luz, by Frederico Duarte Carvalho

A Estrela de Madeleine, by Paulo Pereira Cristovao

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Vee

With compliments from May, who is not able to post:

Vanished - The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann by Danny Collins

A Culpa dos McCann by Manuel Catarino

Madeleine - A Heartbreaking & Extraordinary Disappearance by Robert Downing

A Estrela de Madeleine by Paulo Pereira Cristavão

O Enigma da Praia da Luz by Francisco Duarte de Carvalho

PS - I'm not including the other one from Barra da Costa, as it is NOT about Madeleine, but about the criminal investigation as it is done in this country, although he uses Joana and Madeleine as examples of it. So, I don't think should be included in this 'subject'
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Thanks Maria, I have now updated the page.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Books and authors. Empty Amaral's Piece of Crap

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:30 pm

You will all have seen the reports that Amaral is going to publish his book (if you could call it that) in Britain.

On another forum, I have read where they ask the question as to why havent the McCanns sued him for the book.

I am going to answer here.

The libel laws in Portugal are not as strict as they are in Britain. It could be hard to win in Portugal and the cost may not be worth it. But in Britain, it is Amaral that must prove what he says is true, and he cannot do that. If he is stupid enough to publish in Britain, he will be sued and he will lose. The question is, how much has he made to pay to the Find Madeleine Fund.

I would have thought that his lawyers would have made him aware of that. Perhaps he is taking his own legal advice (studying to be a lawyer isnt he??) or that of his friend Cabarita.

I would suggest that the McCanns have a legal team already to go, that they are just awaiting publication of the book.

Perhaps Amarla should contact Prof Ann Burgess (who I referred to on another thread about abductions and Riley Fox case) and Carlos Rodriguez (private detective on Riley Fox case) to find out that abductions of children from their homes do occur, and that the parents are not always the guilty parties.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 pm

dianeh wrote:You will all have seen the reports that Amaral is going to publish his book (if you could call it that) in Britain.

On another forum, I have read where they ask the question as to why havent the McCanns sued him for the book.

I am going to answer here.

The libel laws in Portugal are not as strict as they are in Britain. It could be hard to win in Portugal and the cost may not be worth it. But in Britain, it is Amaral that must prove what he says is true, and he cannot do that. If he is stupid enough to publish in Britain, he will be sued and he will lose. The question is, how much has he made to pay to the Find Madeleine Fund.

I would have thought that his lawyers would have made him aware of that. Perhaps he is taking his own legal advice (studying to be a lawyer isnt he??) or that of his friend Cabarita.

I would suggest that the McCanns have a legal team already to go, that they are just awaiting publication of the book.

Perhaps Amarla should contact Prof Ann Burgess (who I referred to on another thread about abductions and Riley Fox case) and Carlos Rodriguez (private detective on Riley Fox case) to find out that abductions of children from their homes do occur, and that the parents are not always the guilty parties.

I guess my concern is that he might get the book published in English via the back door (ie another English-speaking country such as Australia or America).

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm

vee8 wrote:Can someone remind me of the names of the books, and who wrote them, about Madeleine, apart from gonzo's one please? need it for a page on my website I'm writing!

Another one for you, Vee, is Vanished by Danny Collins

Edited to add: I see Maria has beaten me to it on that one!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 pm

As far as I know, the couple´s legal team is keeping attention to his book of lies.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Books and authors. Empty HB

Post by maria Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Not me, May. I just passed the info.

Cheers
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down