Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began.

+2
Catkins
clairesy
6 posters

Go down

Madeleine  one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began. Empty Madeleine one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began.

Post by clairesy Wed May 18, 2011 3:58 am

Madeleine surges to top spot
17.05.11 | Philip Stone
Kate McCann's Madeleine (Bantam Press), the story of the abduction and continued search for her daughter, has become one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began.
Helped by better-than-half price deals at W H Smith and Amazon.co.uk, the hardback edition of the talked-about memoir, serialised in the Sun and extensively rereported elsewhere, sold 72,546 copies in its first three days on sale last week, selling an average of just over 1,000 copies per hour.

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/madeleine-surges-top-spot.html

clapping clapping clapping

well done kate lets hope this brings in that cash soo badly needed...and helps find Madeleine!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine  one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began. Empty Re: Madeleine one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began.

Post by Catkins Wed May 18, 2011 5:45 am

from VEE on PFA and my reply.......

vee8 wrote:
HALLELUYAH!!!

The Rooster on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm
The McCann's mouthpiece will have difficult days ahead...

I predict with more than a fair degree of confidence that Mrs McCanns forthcoming book will be a commercial disaster for all involved. Notwithstanding the financial implications I think it will also bring disaster upon them.

Hope the Rooster is shoving its head up its own ____ !!! TWAT !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Madeleine  one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began. Empty Re: Madeleine one of the fastest-selling non-fiction books since records began.

Post by dianeh Wed May 18, 2011 2:18 pm

That Rooster certainly shows himself to have the brains of a chook.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 am

Excellent, the more sales the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

http://www.thebookseller.com/node/43946

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/transworld-claims-first-day-madeleine-sales-40000.html

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/madeleine-surges-top-spot.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 am

Catkins wrote:from VEE on PFA and my reply.......

vee8 wrote:
HALLELUYAH!!!

The Rooster on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm
The McCann's mouthpiece will have difficult days ahead...

I predict with more than a fair degree of confidence that Mrs McCanns forthcoming book will be a commercial disaster for all involved. Notwithstanding the financial implications I think it will also bring disaster upon them.

Hope the Rooster is shoving its head up its own ____ !!! TWAT !!!

This wasn't a prediction it was a wish from a sad sick internet stalking "headless chicken", shame for his predtion that the book is now in the best sellers list - at the top.m Some prediction that was crystalball waveshi antisrmorons
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

One thing for certain Rosie, if the anti's predict something, then we can be sure the opposite will happen, as they are continually, eternally wrong on every call they make.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Note to self - - Dont ask an anti for the Lottery Nos....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

http://www.thebookseller.com/?pid=7

Official UK Top 50

21st May

1.Madeleine McCann, Kate & Gerry

2.The Family Cole, Martina

3.The Distant Hours Morton, Kate

4.When God Was a Rabbit Winman, Sarah

5.Port Mortuary Cornwell, Patricia

6.The Passage Cronin, Justin

7.The Fry Chronicles Fry, Stephen

8.Bad Boy Robinson, Peter

9.Jump! Cooper, Jilly

10.Mercy Adler-Olsen, Jussi

11.The Finkler Question Jacobson, Howard

12.The Red Queen Gregory, Philippa

13.Water for Elephants Gruen, Sara

14.The Cobra Forsyth, Frederick

15.Stand by Me O'Flanagan, Sheila

16.One Day Nicholls, David

17.Room Donoghue, Emma

18.The Hare with Amber Eyes Edmund de Waal

19.Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe Colgan, Jenny

20.9th Judgement Patterson & Paetro

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 am

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/madeleine-tops-charts-again-bond-misses-number-one.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 am

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/maddie-madeleine-algarve-kate-mccann-mccann-tvi24/1255236-4071.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am

Yes, when the antis predict something - the opposite usually happens.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

I agree with you calcite51.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 pm

calcite51 wrote:Yes, when the antis predict something - the opposite usually happens.

True...the muppets ! lol!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down