Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout

+7
vee8
Rosie
calcite51
clairesy
littleminx
Claire from Canada
maria
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am

LOL Rosie, you are not wrong! If I had a face like Viles, I'd walk on me hands and teach me a*se to speak kissmyar*e

Last edited by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout - Page 2 Empty Back to the topic at hand

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 am

Now while I try to get the image of Vil's arse talking out of my mind (shudder), I want to say that I hope that David Payne does sue and sue big time. I was so disgusted by those unfounded allegations that were made. And remember that is started with so called friends. And IMO and it is only my opinion because I have no contact with anyone involved in the McCanns' life, that Mr Amoral should be very worried. He will be sued, I think that the wheels of justice turn slowly in Portugal, and that a case is being built, and since he is continuing to libel them, there is no hurry. Plus, imagine his complete lack of credibility if he loses this upcoming court case. Waiting until the court case finished will still leave the mcCanns time to sue. I bet, they sue as soon as it is over. My best guess that is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout - Page 2 Empty TAPAS SEVEN DAMAGES

Post by Royal Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:10 am

Well done the Tapas Seven but feel a bit disappointed, they should have got a Million each!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout - Page 2 Empty CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES

Post by Royal Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am

During the D.E. battle with the Anti's I decided to stir things up a bit. I was sick and tired of these 'creeps' constantly having a go at Gerry and Kate and so put out a false statement that I'd read in one of the Daily papers that the McCanns legal team were compiling a list of all those posting slanderous statements on the DE blog and were going to be sued for damages!. Christ Almighty, you should have seen the Panic that little bit of fun caused, "Which paper was it in?" some asked, "Can't remember it was a day or two ago!" I responded. "They can take me to court if they want, I'm entitled to my opinions!" said some bravely, their little ar..s twitching like a cat on a hot tin roof. "I've only ever stated the truth and they can't get me for that!" said some of the others crossing themselves. I suggested that if I was them they should get their houses valued to make sure they had enough assets to meet the legal costs and damage awards. It was magnificent, I was over the moon and PMS for days seeing them writhing in agony, it took a long time to die down! I think some were considering leaving the country before the Sh.t hit the fan! Most of the present day Anti's won't remember that hair raising event but I'll never forget it, it was Great, Fabulous!
Alroy.

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine 'Tapas 7' Win Payout

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Coming back to the news story, and the little nugget that the McCann's are now looking at suing other papers. Obviously we don't yet know which ones, but if it IS the Coreo de manure, then they are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they contest the action, then I imagine they will have to say why they believed what they printed to be the truth, and will in all probability be forced to reveal their source. And we all know who THAT is, don't we?!! LardyBoy If they DON'T contest, then everything they have done will be revealed to be a crock of sh*t, and they will lose all credibility. This will include porkbelly's blatant attempt to influence the jury in his forthcoming trial, by the documentary, which, funnily enough, is being backed by the same paper! Either way, Gonzo is in for some stormy seas in the very near future!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 pm

vee8 wrote:Coming back to the news story, and the little nugget that the McCann's are now looking at suing other papers. Obviously we don't yet know which ones, but if it IS the Coreo de manure, then they are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they contest the action, then I imagine they will have to say why they believed what they printed to be the truth, and will in all probability be forced to reveal their source. And we all know who THAT is, don't we?!! LardyBoy If they DON'T contest, then everything they have done will be revealed to be a crock of sh*t, and they will lose all credibility. This will include porkbelly's blatant attempt to influence the jury in his forthcoming trial, by the documentary, which, funnily enough, is being backed by the same paper! Either way, Gonzo is in for some stormy seas in the very near future!

"Either way, Gonzo is in for some stormy seas in the very near"

Oh Vee, I hope so I really do and without a paddle Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 am

Gerry has once again updated his blog:-

http://www.findmadeleine.com/blog/

Day 533: 17/10/2008

Most of you will have seen yesterday that our seven friends, who were on holiday with us in Portugal when Madeleine was abducted, have been awarded libel damages. The Express group of newspapers admitted that many of the stories written about our friends were completely untrue and without foundation. They have apologised and paid £375,000 in to Madeleine’s Fund. This money will be put to good use for the ongoing search for our beautiful little girl.

Our friends were under no obligation to pay the damages in to the fund. However they have from day one indicated that this was what they wanted and have clearly demonstrated that finding Madeleine is of the utmost importance to them. They, like us, believe there is a very good chance Madeleine is alive and can be found. Thank you Fiona, David, Russell, Jane, Matt, Rachael and Diane.

We would also like to thank our friends in Portugal. They continue to hold a monthly Friday night vigil in Praia da Luz vigil to pray for Madeleine and other missing children, like so many others around the world.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 am

im not sure why...........but that post there of yours china.......... from Gerry blog as given me a tear.Think it was when he said about finding their beautiful little girl...and then said thank you to the rest of the tapas??.I got a lump in my throat reading that.

I really hope they find her soon. Please god if you only listen to one prey tonight let it be one that asks for Madeleine to be found.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Mum21 wrote:Great news...they deserve it.

Chris, I think I heard more than one lead balloon dropping over at Vile's place. Laffin Laffin Laffin :vileisaloser:

Pity they did not drop on their heads, still that would be a waste of time because "where there is no sense there is no feeling".
So I expect those dead heads over on Vile's would not feel it if those lead balloons did drop on their heads! Laffin Laffin Laffin

:All Viles Lose

Goncalo Lardy Boy Amaral's time coming up soon. How many of them are up in court on serious charges? Five?

Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2