Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE?

+2
clairesy
littleminx
6 posters

Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE?

Post by Royal Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Have just noticed an item in todays Sun newspaper stating that soon after Madeleines disappearance a Jet Ski was seen by not just one but two sets of witnesses leaving the harbour and carrying a large 'parcel'(?) which one witness states was about three feet long and was somehow carried resting between the mans legs. They say the man was dressed in black and took the parcel (?) out to a waiting boat. One witness seems to suggest that the Jet Ski was then actually taken on board the boat. They say that the incident was reported to the PJ but both sets of witnesses had heard nothing more about it from the PJ. I am simply repeating an article in todays Sun newspaper and leave it to you people to decide if this report bears any relevance to this ongoing mystery? I have however repeatedly suggested the Sea route was a possible explanation and why there has never been any real evidence or on land sightings since Madeleine was abducted.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty royal

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

I read that too.. and i also think madeleine was taken out to sea, i think the pj have a lot of explaining to do!!

I keep hopeing that the mccanns P I ,s will investigate certain members of the pj.. is this just wishfull thinking?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty Re: MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE?

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:39 pm

littleminx wrote:I read that too.. and i also think madeleine was taken out to sea, i think the pj have a lot of explaining to do!!

I keep hopeing that the mccanns P I ,s will investigate certain members of the pj.. is this just wishfull thinking?

Hi minxy!!!

this isn't wishful thinking chick.IMO its what should be happening anyways.I have also always thought that certain members of the pj could be in the know about the whereabouts of Madeleine and I wail always believe that.They can take my ass to court if they like.But just like them i will speak my opinion and if they don't like it they can kiss my Lilly white a$$

here's another link which explains about this jet ski sighting.I read about this months back and was astonished at how yet again the pj seams to have blatantly ignored a potentially crucial sighting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1580645/Madeleine-McCann-Bundle-smuggled-on-jetski.html
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty Madeleine & Sea route.

Post by Royal Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:42 am

Clair & Littleminx, the reason I believe Madeleine was probably taken by sea is firstly it would have been so easy and convenient for the kidnappers. The obvious thing if a child goes missing is to search the immediate locallity on land before gradually widening the search, which is what actually happened at the time but only after a considerable delay by the PJ. Secondly there has never been any evidence or positive sightings of Madeleine either in Portugal or Spain. The only other and most unlikely alternative is that she was actually buried somewhere not too far away and on the very same night she disappeared. Both of those suggestions seem so highly improbable it leaves just the Sea route as the most likely solution. Remember, there was another option to the Jet Sky sightings, that of an English couple who saw a child being dragged towards the harbour the same night she was actually kidnapped. Assuming she was taken by sea, that would give credance to the reported sightings in Malta which as far as I know was never actually disproved and from Malta Madeleine could have been taken anywhere, north Africa or even to one of the middle Eastern countries. At least if she was taken by sea there would still be a possibillity she is still alive and who knows she could be the adoptive daughter of some loving and caring childless parents? In which case there is hope she could still be found! I truly hope so. "Please God take care of Madeleine where ever and what ever her circumstances"
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 am

Given that the PJ have the reaction time of an arthritic slug, the abductors would have had time to take Madeleine out of Portugal on the back of a three legged donkey, and they still wouldn't have caught up with them! The sea theory is highly possible, bearing in mind PDL is a port, but by road is not unlikely either, as it took the t*ssers eighteen hours to close the borders. And any sightings that WERE called in were usully ignored till it was too late anyway.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty Royal

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:26 am

I think a sea route is highly possible. The thing is that if a sea route was taken then it high unlikely that the culprit was your typical predatory paedophile, and that this was just a chance abduction. I believe that Madeleine herself was by chance but that the abduction was planned, only the victim had to be decided. A sea route indicates planning and the availability of a sea worthy boat, and the necessary papers to alight in another country. In other words, organised child traffickers.

And if that is the case, then she would not have been killed straight away. And whether or not she has been killed since depends upon a number of factors, such as how far she was taken before she became the most famous face in the world, whether her captors see a profit in keeping her that outweigh the risks, did she get to 'adoptive' parents?, are the captors so arrogant that they feel they are so safe they cant be touched.

It is interesting to note that not all of the children held captive for years were held in dungeons. Some led 'normal' lives going to school, playing sport etc, right under the noses of the authorities. And some people are kept hidden by not leaving their isolated houses. It is possible that Madeleine is still captive and just hidden.

As for no sightings. I dont quite believe that. Not all sightings were investigated, and some have strange results. The one in the restaurant in Belgium or Holland, no DNA from the girl, only the man from her drinking straw (huh??), the woman who saw her is positive it was her. The latest one in Belgium, Im sorry but I am not convinced this was not her. The original two in Morrocco have not been ruled out as being her. And then the infamous little girl on the woman's back, this is the most highly suspicious photo and we have a whole thread devoted to this on the forum. The thing is, if you dont find the little girl identified as Madeleine in a sighting, and you have no DNA evidence or photographic evidence to rule it out, how can it be said there is no sightings.

And to be honest, there is no more evidence for a sea route than a road route. And either is possible, remembering that the distances to get her out of the country are very small (at least by our standards here in Aust) and there is no need for anyone to have seen her. And the borders were not closed. More than enough time to get her out of Portugal. And that is even assuming she left Portugal. She could, as we speak be in a small remote community, with little outside contact, effectively hidden from the world. And as we know from the Ashanti case,the Portuguese authorities do not keep tabs on their cult communities (as an example), even when the community in question is headed by an internationally wanted paedophile and the the Spanish police even told the PJ where he was. So quite easy to hide a little girl amongst a community with a lot of children, that is relatively isolated.

And Royal, you do make very good points for the case of a sea route. And it is indeed a very real possibility, one which I too believe may have happened.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty DIANEH. THE SEA THEORY.

Post by Royal Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:46 am

Quite right Dianeh, can't disagree with all you have said 'except' if you look back you will notice I said "Positive" sightings in other words, proven to be accurate sightings of Madeleine! Hope you don't mind my pointing that out! By the way, may I say you sound a little bit like my brother who has lived in Australia since 1952 and lived in Sydney for most that time but has recently moved out into the sticks!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty Alroy

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Sorry,probably just labouring the point I guess.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE & THE SEA ROUTE? Empty Bounty Hunters?

Post by Claire from Canada Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:42 am

Hi All,
Sorry I have been rather wayward in my writings as of late, however my little girl is keeping me quite busy after a long day's work!
I have a rather unusual question...has anyone managed to see a show called 'Dog the Bounty Hunter'? He is this extremely wierd dude that hunts people down for various reasons. He is very successful, and goes cross-borders to find certain people. He has ties to the criminal underworld, and stops at nothing to find people, wherever they are.

I am just curious....don't you think that Metodo 3 or the findmadeleine campaign should hire a guy like this, who's sole purpose in life is to find people? I understand that Metodo 3 is well equipped, as are the FBI agents etc, but a guy like Dog the Bounty Hunter would bring so much publicity to this investigation, and possibly a positive result. Just a thought.

We are celebrating Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada. I give thanks for my beautiful family, and for all of you guys that refuse to let this go.

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down